Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Forum Upgrade and Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Forum Upgrade and Update Left_bar_bleue7/100~Forum Upgrade and Update Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Forum Upgrade and Update Empty
PostSubject: ~Forum Upgrade and Update   ~Forum Upgrade and Update EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:46 am

~As I'm sure everyone noticed we now have a new forum look.This is part of forum wide update going on that consists of two parts: 1) Updating the look of the forum and 2) Updating the contents.There is a list sitting near me stating everything that needs to be done and it's slowly getting checked off.I'd like to thank you all for sticking around,helping out and being patient and ask to hold on a bit longer as updates get done. ^^ I'll keep track of things currently being worked on here so everyone can see what's going on. ^^

~To be done today:
-Create thread explaining plot of the forum,from the past to current events.
-Add templates for all the races into Character Application section.
- Re-make threads for each organization.
- Update rules
-Add sections for Quincy,Vizard and Human Fullbring powers into profiles.
- Create icon for Global Announcements.
-...more pending.

~If you have any ideas or suggestion for the updates please feel free to post them here as well. ^^

~Altria.

Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

~Forum Upgrade and Update
Page 1 of 1