Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Benelori's liquor store

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
benelori
Arrancar
Arrancar
benelori

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
Benelori's liquor store Left_bar_bleue1/100Benelori's liquor store Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Benelori's liquor store Empty
PostSubject: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Hello there!

I'm benelori and I'm glad I can meet everybody. I don't promise regular activity, that's why this thread is best suited for non-RP topics...

Anyway nice to meet you all!

And hi people I know!:*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Benelori's liquor store Left_bar_bleue25/100Benelori's liquor store Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Hey Benelori. XD how ya been?
Back to top Go down
benelori
Arrancar
Arrancar
benelori

Stats
EXP:
Benelori's liquor store Left_bar_bleue1/100Benelori's liquor store Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:50 am

I'm fine thanks you! Busy with uni and stuff, but otherwise I'm bored as hell...awaiting for this week's jump...and you?
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Benelori's liquor store Left_bar_bleue7/100Benelori's liquor store Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:18 am

~Hi Benelori. ^^ It's been some time. Benelori's liquor store 467899Great to see you here.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Benelori's liquor store Left_bar_bleue25/100Benelori's liquor store Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:05 pm

Meh.... I haven't been up to much.. trying to comfort a close friend of mine who suffered a painful tragedy just recently..... otherwise.. not much.... doing this and that, and things here and there... and trying to come up with ideas and drawings. XD
Back to top Go down
benelori
Arrancar
Arrancar
benelori

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:04 am

Altria Mizuno wrote:
~Hi Benelori. ^^ It's been some time. Benelori's liquor store 467899Great to see you here.

Great to see you too Altria!!! I'm sorry about the late reply, I was just super busy...
How's UR writing going along?
Back to top Go down
benelori
Arrancar
Arrancar
benelori

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:05 am

Shiro Asakaze wrote:
Meh.... I haven't been up to much.. trying to comfort a close friend of mine who suffered a painful tragedy just recently..... otherwise.. not much.... doing this and that, and things here and there... and trying to come up with ideas and drawings. XD

Sorry to hear about UR friend...
Ideas for drawings? How about some black and white stuff?
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Benelori's liquor store Left_bar_bleue7/100Benelori's liquor store Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:32 am

~It's coming along alright.Set of my older poems ended up getting published in univ's newspaper,it was a contest on subject of opposing forces...though personally,I wasn't too happy with how they came out..but I guess we're our own worst critic. >> Lately,I've been drawing out inspiration instead of only writing when it hits.We have club for writers at UA I've been going to recently,and each week we randomly draw a prompt word to write story or poem on.I've been trying to finish poem for this week >> It's easier to improve and grow with input from others.Our forum also gives me a lot of inspiration to write and draw things,only wish there was more time to direct into it. How is everything going with you? ^^
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store Empty

Back to top Go down

Benelori's liquor store
Page 1 of 1