Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seireitei Bath House

Go down 
+3
Altria Mizuno
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Starky
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Starky
Admin
Starky

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Come here to relax with your friends.
Fighting is forbidden here

NOTE: This is a great place to recover after a battle
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33/100Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:35 pm

"Never once when I was meditating but I did I guess in one of my dreams...all blurry though..."

thinking desperately in a funny way... "uhmmmm..."

"a cave...in an island...in the sky..."

then assumes something created by his imagination...

"Aha! Sky Island! hehehe"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Raises an eyebrow and looks at Shin questionably,"A sky island?Huh,sounds nice.Guess I'm the only one screwed up.."shakes her head,"You know,once you manage to go there and meet your zanpakuto face to face s/he can pull you in whenever."
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33/100Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:48 pm

"Well, it only happened once and it's all blurry and stuff...like what I said...my zanpakuto barely talks to me...maybe in time, it'll be clear"

went himself underwater in a second...then shakes his head out...turns to altria...

"How about your inner world..?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:13 pm

"Hmm,maybe you need to strengthen your bound with it?Do you know what it likes?For example,Tsukiyomi enjoys it when I use him in battle and he likes us using kidou.He says our bound gets stronger and deeper after each battle.I also ask advice,the smug jerk loooves that,and talk to him often even if he's not responding.And I visit him once in a while too.." Watches him go under water and surface,she shivers a little at the next question,"My inner world...there are hallways and many,many doors.The walls are all black and there's a strange silvery light..I'm always scared of opening those doors,each leads into a memory or feeling,it's usually painful to see..."she shivers again and takes a deep breath,"but I always,always immediately go into a silver door,that's where Tsukiyomi likes to spend time.It's a hill with this huge tree that's always blooming with moon flowers,there's usually a full moon in the sky and the grass looks silver underneath the moonlight.."she trails off smiling at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:08 pm

"Well, the great thing is that we understands each other. My zanpakuto seems to be always serene and apathetic. I respect him for that. We barely talk to each other, but we never had arguments or sort of conflict against each will.

pause for a moment...puts his finger on his cheek then does his thinking look...

"Doors with memories and feelings..? sounds cool...but too bad that it's painful to see..."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Smiles,"That's good.Understanding is important.They are a part of us so they understand us well.I kind of like the little arguments with Tsuki.It's entertaining,"she laughs quietly."The doors..I'm sure not all of them are like that..I've had a lot of happy times too,but the two I opened showed something I'd rather forget,should have known the black vines barring it were a warning..but I also learned something important.."she falls silent thinking,"You know,sometime I'd like to find the ones with memories of my human life,because even though I don't remember it happened and is stored somewhere.."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:30 pm

Uriko shrugs a little, then begins remembering the first time she was pulled into her inner world.

"... I've only been to my inner world once...... it's a dark and quiet place on a moonlit hill.... the moon is always full.......... and i always have a feeling of calm when Tsukiryu talks to me when i'm there..."

Her voice trails off and a few tears roll down her face...
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:34 pm

Smiling she grabs Uriko and pulls her into a hug,"I know the feeling.It's same when I'm there..you know our worlds seem a little alike,"she grins mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:39 pm

uriko blushes uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:51 pm

looks to Uriko...

"Nice...the bond you guys have is really great"

after hearing the thoughts of Altria...turns the other way then made him thinks of his human life then made a calm serious tone...

"I do remembers my human life..."

turns back to altria with an smile expression

"I hope you'll get that human life memories of yours, I really do want to hear them."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Uriko suddenly goes limp and realizes Tsukiryu was pulling her to her inner world.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Looks at Shin in surprise,"Really?You remember it? Wow,that's very rare.What was it like if you don't mind me asking..I'll tell you of mine when I find out,although.."she stops.'Better not say it,the uneasy feeling that rises whenever the memories surface..' She frowns feeling Uriko go limp and looks down at her.(she pulled her into her lap before XD ) "Hey,what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Uriko doesn't respond, but then starts muttering something.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Looks at Uriko in concern.She gathers her into her arms and leans closer to her what she's whispering.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:26 pm

Uriko continues to murmur.

' but........... tsuykiryu........' a slight pause. '....... why...... didn't..... i remember......... ' uriko stops murmuring, and is silent for a while... '...... mikiru....... ichika...........'

uriko stops and then starts sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Sighing softly she holds Uriko carefully.Resting her head on the rock she closes her eyes.'We'll stay a little longer.Since I don't know where she lives.."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:41 pm

uriko's eyes flash open and she looks around confused.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:45 pm

"Hey,are you ok?What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:50 pm

Uriko sits up, tears begin to roll down her face.

"......i just....... remembered.......... my friends from my...... human life........ mikiru.......... and ichika..........." uriko starts trembling, tears continue to roll down her face.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:57 pm

"Oh,"She hugs Uriko tightly,gently stroking her hair,"Shh,it's alright.I know remembering hurts.."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:01 pm

uriko begins to feel more alone, and wonders what happened to her former friends.. Tsukiryu tries making comforting images to uriko, and they seem to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Knowing the loneliness that accompanies remembering she quickly makes a decision."Hey,Uriko.You know,I think we have a lot in common..I don't really have anyone is Seireitei..so..let's become sisters."She waits anxiously for an answer,quickly adding,"You don't have to of course,we'll always be friends."

Last edited by altria on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
Level: 9
EXP:
Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:04 am

Kyo looked down worried.
"Are you okay?"

(you do know that soul reapers dont remeber nothing of there human lifes)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:16 am

Looks at Kyo,"She'll be alright."

~(Yes,but there could be an exception you know.Remember the parakeet boy? He remembered his human life.I'm sure Uriko has some reason.As for my character,she only sees dreams and there's a very good reason.)~
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
Level: 9
EXP:
Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:20 am

He nods and smiles, Soaking in the bath

"Okay, Need anything then just say."

(The boy wasn't actually dead, His soul had been sucked out, He was still very much alive, and if it wasn't for him being in the body of the parraket then he would have been able to return to his body and live his life but seeing as he HAD been then they couldnt so, they preformed A soul Buriel although i suppose your right seeing as the hollow could remember, So Yeah they probably can, remember sections of there human lifes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Bath House   Seireitei Bath House - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seireitei Bath House
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next