Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Hollow, White Hollow

Go down 
+7
Shounen
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
Tokage Nemuri
Kaoru Minasaki
Starkus Rokai
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Starkus Rokai
Shinigami
Shinigami
Starkus Rokai

Stats
Level: 3
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Black Hollow, White Hollow
Goal of the event: To defeat the true hollow
Specific Users: Anyone can join
Story: Starkus was sent on a mission to New York to defeat a powerful hollow, but..., this hollow can manipulate his opponents into thinking he is two beings. Starkus' goal is to defeat the right one, he awaits his allies.

----

Hmm, so, this is New York huh?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Shiro looks at altria...... kinda confused. He tries to stand but falls back on the ground....

"damn"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Watches in amusement while thinking of what do to next,'We could...but..I'm so going to regret this later..' Uttering a heavy sigh she gets up slowly and offers him her hand,"Here,grab on and try again.There's a flat nearby for shinigami that need to stay in Karakura for a while on missions,there should be no one there.We can rest there,staying on the street where anyone can find us is a bad idea.I can't carry your weight but If you stand and lean on me I should be able to shunpo us there." She frowns and hastily adds,"You don't have to of course,if there's a place you wanna go I'll help if possible,it's just I'm all out of energy from all the healing..can't last much longer and the flat is nearby.." She trails off uncertainly and looks away feeling even more confused,still offering her hand.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:45 am

Shiro just stares at altria, then decides to accept her offer. He manages to stand but was still a little unstable.

"................ thanks.......... i guess..... "
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
Level: 7
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:35 am

Unaware of what is happening with Altria and Shiro, Tokage is still looking to Starkus for an answer pertaining to the mystery of these hollows.

"Do you sense something nearby?? Is anything wrong?? You seem out of it. . ."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Still confused about what just happened, Shiro begins to rethink what he used to belive about the shinigami.

(in thought)

'..... I don't get it....... I nearly kill her and she helps me?.... but then again, maybe she's thinking why i didn't kill her.....'

Shiro pauses in his thoughts for a moment then contiues to ponder these questions.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Grabbing hold of Shiro she flash steps away,buildings flying by in a blur.A few moments later they stop in front of a door on a third floor of an apartment complex.Touching it with her free hand she murmurs the password,"Black butterflies will show the way,kaihou." It opens with a creak and she pulls them both inside,flicking on the lights and closing the door with a click.The apartment consists of a small entryway that becomes the living room,sparsely furnished with two big couches,a small table and two bookcases filled with books.There are two doors on the left side,one leads into a small kitchen and the other to the bathroom.A door on the right side goes into a big bedroom where instead of beds there are three futons.Dragging them both forward she sits him on the couch and sinks down into the other one.'Ugh,so tired.'
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
Level: 8
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:19 pm

"...."

*Kaoru has a flashback of the explanation about the mission he was assigned for*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Shiro looks at altria seeming to be a little more relaxed. when they stopped in the area of rest, shiro whinces and looks down to see that his wound had re-opened.

"d-damn...... n-not.... again"

Shiro collapses to the ground, a pool of blood starting to form.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:16 pm

"Who are you....bleeding one?"~Kaoru pulls out his katana against him~
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Shiro looks up to see kaoru's blade.

Coughing blood, Shiro just stares and refuses to flinch even though he feels he may be about to die.

"........."
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:23 pm

"Hmm....Altria was right....."

"Alrighty then, let's try this one...an extremely weakened high level kido...."

~A kido forms onto Kaoru's hand (#90th destructive spell [hado]) & pierces Shiro from every angle, but its power is dropped to where it can't even bring out 1/10 of its original power~

"I may not look like it, but I can be a sadist, in a given situation..."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:27 pm

shrio has a scared look but then relaxes.

(in thought)

'is this really how i'll die? i shame the name of espada.....'
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Stares in confusion for a few moments,'How and when did Kaori get here..' Seeing the kidou form in his hands she snapes out of it,pointing her left left hand at Shiro she mutters," Bakudo #81-Danku." An energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall forms around him.'That should keep him save for a while since it blocks hadou.' She gets up wincing and marched towards Kaoru with an angry look on her face,"You,what the hell do you think your doing!I just healed the bastard and you made it reopen.Do you know how hard it is to heal someone with depleted reiatsu?Get lost,I'm the one dealing with him and if you tell someone I promise you'll regret it,I'll explain once I get back." She opens the seikamon,pushing Kaoru through and snaps it shut."And stay back at SS." Glowering in annoyance she turns to look at Shiro,breaking the shield with a wave of her hand."Are you alright?Sit back up so I can heal the wound."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Shiro looks up at altria, he struggles to sit up but only manages to roll onto his back...

"hurts to move....."

*cough*
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Swearing under her breath and calling Kaoru all kinds of idiot she drops on the floor near him and gathering reiatsu into her hands carefully holds them over the wounds.A faint silvery glows surrounds them as they begin to heal.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:09 pm

Shiro slightly raises his spirit pressure, activating his regeneration ability to help the healing possess speed up.

".......... man this sucks............"

(murmurs)

'i still don't understand *cough, cough* why you're helping me...... i'm an anrrankar......... *cough* i thought we were supposed to be enemies......'

shiro pauses then continues muttering.

'could i have been wrong all along? *COUGH*

Shiro blacks out from exhausting his strength to raise his spirit pressure which begins to slowly Eb away.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:20 pm

"Idiot,don't push yourself." She finishes healing and carefully gathering him into her hands lifts him up and onto the couch."Ugh,heavy.." Feeling completely drained she drops down on the other couch and studies him. "Since you can't hear me it's alright to say this..I don't want us to be enemies.I don't know why..and can't explain it but..we shouldn't be enemies.." She closes her eyes and unable to stay awake anymore drifts off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:08 am

~Kaoru sees his hado spell starting to disperse into thin air~"May I ask the reason why you are helping this guy with a reiatsu that of a hollow's?" 
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:19 pm

(hey kaoru i thought you got shoved through a portal back to the SS)
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
Level: 9
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:39 pm

"Strange, I sensed this weird Reaitsu, B..ut, Wait You helping Talking to an Arrancar Again? You could be put on Trial for this, Infact i am Taking this to The head Captain!"

Kyo Grinned opening a Skenkaimon Walking trough the Garganta and going to Head Captain.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Before kyoshiro can leave through the skenaimon he is tackled by a small girl.

"Please mister! Don't tell on Siro!! "

She looks like she's no more than 5 or 6 years old and appears to have come from rokangai.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
Level: 9
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Kyo Pushes the Small Girl away, Walking trough the Senkaimon.

"Do not think a Young Girl is Going to make me change my mind about telling my Head commander on a lowely Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:56 pm

(Cloud, I was sent back here once more.)

"Indeed." (XD)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Wakes up from a familiar nightmare shivering and whispering something under her breath,"..own you..don't..die.." Looks up to see Kaoru's back again.Feeling her reiatsu repleted she stands up."Why are you back here?"
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:27 pm

"I came back, feeling that I may be needed for some reason...""Now, let me take a look at your wounds..."

~Kaoru starts to kido heal altria~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Hollow, White Hollow
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next