Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Disappearances In The Forest.

Go down 
+2
Tokage Nemuri
Altria Mizuno
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Left_bar_bleue7/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Empty
PostSubject: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:09 am

Event Name: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.
Goal of the event: Investigate and find the cause of disappearances,eliminate it if possible and find & rescue people that disappeared if they are still alive.
Specific Users:No,anyone can join.
Location: Human World-Beijin,China- A small town located near a mountain.
Story: Soul Society received a report of weird spirit pressure readings coming from a small town and people disappearing under strange circumstances. Further investigation showed that everyone that disappeared had gone to the forest at the base of the mountain and was never seen again.Further more,they have been acting paranoid,complaining of hearing strange noises that sounded like a roar,seeing glimpses of something big moving around town and feeling being watched when there's no one there. All of this sounded suspiciously like a Hollow and so an order was given for any available shinigami to investigate.They are supposed to meet in a clearing at the edge of the forest where a shinigami that was part of the investigation will brief them on the details.
Notes: I'll be controlling NPC's,but not ordinary Hollows, in this event besides my own character,their actions will be posted in red like this. "You won't get past me,shinigami."
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Left_bar_bleue7/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:17 am

Altria sits on top of a boulder at the edge of the forest,patiently waiting for others to arrive. 'I sure hope someone comes,I really don't want to go into that forest alone again,especially the deeper parts where we'll definitely need to go.' She shudders at the memory despite the warm sunlight.Shoving unpleasant thoughts away she jumps down and flops onto the grass,staring up at the blues sky. 'Hmm..that cloud looks like a slice of cheesecake..mmm' Stares dreamily at the sky while humming an odd melody.
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
Level: 7
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Left_bar_bleue50/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:27 am

Tokage suhnpoes into the area with his spirit energy suppressed. Sneaking up on Altria looking at clouds in order to scare her.

"That one looks like two lizards wrestling, don't you think?"

Tokage begins to laugh. With a big smirk, he asks,

"Is anyone else coming?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:32 am

"Ahhh.." Jumps up in surprise at the sudden voice and tripping on her hakama falls down in a heap.Looks up to see Tokage laughing.Gets up carefully a second time and dusts off her clothes."You shouldn't scare people like that,nearly gave me a heart attack.I don't know if anyone else is coming,let's wait a little more.Then I'll give the details."
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Left_bar_bleue50/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:35 am

Tokage is rolling on the ground laughing and gets up.

"SORRY!! But, I had to do that."

He leans on a boulder and waits with Altria for a few more minutes.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:41 am

Turns red and looks away.After awhile looks at him,"Hm,I don't feel anyone close by..what do you think,should we start and leave anyone that might come a note?I don't want to go into the forest when it gets dark.." She shivers at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:47 am

Tokage looks to Altria and is also ready to make a move.

"Yeah, we better get no the move. I am not terrified about being out here after dark, I am more concerned that every minute passed puts another life at risk. So, let's leave some kind of indication that we were here and move on."

Tokage looks to Altria to prepare a note, since he isn't carrying any paper or writing utensils on him.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
Level: 9
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Left_bar_bleue10/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:50 am

Kyo begins to walk up Behind Altria and Tokage, He was on a mission himself and sensed a simmilar Reaitsu and thought he would follow it to where it was.

"You two here on a mission aswell?"
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:55 am

Surprised that he didn't sense him coming, Tokage jumps at the sound of Kyoshiro's voice.

"As well?? You weren't sent out here to help us?"

Tokage looks at Kyo awkwardly, wondering how there could be 2 separate incidents going on in the same area.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Left_bar_bleue10/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:58 am

"No I was here to Do something for The 10th Squad captain not hunting hollows, more of a Personal Mission, And he doesn't want no one to Know what it is, I mean like, People can know i'm on a Mission but I'm under strict instructions to tell no one what i've Came to collect, Why are you two on a misson and if so whats going on?"

Kyo Smiled, and looked around, Its so peaceful at this part of the City
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:02 am

Turns to looks at Kyo."I see.People have been disappearing around here,there were obvious signs of Hollows and strange reiatsu,I was part of the investigation team that came here first.So they send me to wait for others and briefing them before finding the cause." She pulls out her sword and carves a message into the stone,"We went on ahead into the forest.Follow out reiatsu."
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:17 am

Tokage walks with Altria after she carved the message into the stone. He looks at Kyo.

"So are you busy or are coming with us? We are a lot more forgiving than your captain, so if you can't come no big deal."

Tokage laughs.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:25 am

"Yes,what he said.And we could probably use help,there were signs of multiple Hollows.." She starts down a well worn path that has become familiar during her time here."If we follow this it will take us to the heart of the forest,there it runs into a meadow,that's were the everyone that has disappeared went and then it's like they either vanished into thin air or grew wings and flew."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:30 am

"Yeah Sure i'll Tag along, no problem."

Kyo Looked at the rock, And followed Altria and Tokage.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:11 pm

After walking for a while a meadow opens up.She looks around,narrowing her eyes.Something feels wrong in the air,a heavy silence hangs around.Circling around she tries to figure out what's different,'Something's off...wait..the birds.' She frowns and whispers,"The birds..I can't hear the birds when they were so loud before."
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
Level: 8
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Left_bar_bleue0/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:14 pm

"Hello. I was dispatched on this mission as well."

"There seems to be some disturbance within the air...."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:21 pm

Turns around to look at the newly arrived shinigami. "Good to have you here,the more people there are the easier this should be.." She gets cut off when a rumbling sound fills the air and the ground begins to shake.Looking around wildly for a cause she notices the heavy boulder at the edge of the clearing begin to move.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Left_bar_bleue0/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:30 pm

*Kaoru notices something passing by with great speed*

"What the...."

*Kaoru suddenly feels that he and other shinigamis are surrounded*
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:55 pm

The rumbling stops and she feels them being surrounded.Glancing at the stone she notices it moved to reveal gaping black hole.'That explains how people disappeared here...they went down there..' Her eyes widen in realization,"It's a trap!And we stumbled right into it..damn."
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:04 pm

"Rather than being surrounded, without knowing anything....I'd rather go on the offensive!""Bakudo number 62....Hyapporankan."~Numerous energy rods are being fired onto each sides that Kaoru is aiming at, but the kido seems to be ineffective.~

".......What......it's impossible...why isn't the bakudo spell working?!...It's like no one is there...."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:17 pm

"Maybe...no one is..",she walks towards the opening and peers in.There's a metal ladder going down into the darkness and a moist earthy smell.She gathers her reiatsu into a glowing ball and sends it down.It continues to fall for some time and the only thing she can make out is the ladder,metal gleaming under the small light.Straitening she makes a decision,"I'm going down.The disappeared people obviously went down there and they might still be alive..but this is a trap,whoever is behind it all wants us to go down and I don't know what will happen...so you don't to come,it's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:23 pm

"Well, I have to come.....this is our mission after all.....My superiors are going to kill me, if they see me slacking off...It's not like I have a choice to make...So, here goes."

~Kaoru follows altria~
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:47 pm

"Heh,I suppose your right." She starts climbing down,calling back her ball of spirit energy and keeping it around to light the way.After what seems like an eternity of climbing her feet touch the bottom.She jumps down from the ladder, landing lightly on her feet.Suddenly there's a loud,echoing clicking sound followed by a whoosh and the place fills with light.It takes a few moments for her eyes to adjust and she looks around.They are standing in a small cavern,the light coming from many torches hanging on the walls.Water drips down in some places and gathers on the floor,forming small pools.On the other end four dark tunnels lead further in,cold air wafting from them. "This place..it must go all the way underneath the mountain.."her words come out in a hushed whisper.She moves towards the tunnels,inspecting them.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:51 pm

"......I can sense faint remains of reiatsu that seems to be those who are known to have disappeared...."

~Kaoru notices that the air down here is somehow stable than the place where he was before~

"........Could it be that the being that's behind all this hasn't come down here yet?"
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Tokage had followed along quietly, trying to be as observant as possible.

"I don't think anything has been down here for a while. Whatever is in store for us, walking into a trap or not. . . be on guard."

Tokage draws his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Disappearances In The Forest.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: Beijin, China-
Jump to: