Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Find and Destroy

Go down 
+2
Shinichi Yoh
Altria Mizuno
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/100Find and Destroy - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Find and Destroy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name:Find and Destroy.
Goal of the event:Find the band of hollows hiding out in Menos Forest and eliminate them.
Specific Users:Anyone can join.
Story: A band of Hollows has been grabbing souls and dragging them into Hueco Mundo to devour and create more Hollows. It's a hunt to find and dispatch them.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/100Find and Destroy - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Catching Shiro's unconscious form in her arms turns to look at Shin."I don't know..he went berserk,it might be the inner Hollow.I had to knock him out.."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue33/100Find and Destroy - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:46 pm

"Inner hollow? Isn't him the hollow himself...I mean he's an arrancar..."

looks at shiro's condition..

"what should we do then?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:39 pm

"Yes but from what I understand Arrancar can have inner Hollows.Let's finish off the Hollows here and do a konso for those three Pluses.Maybe he'll wake up normal by then." Flash steps towards a tree,carefully placing Shiro underneath it."Hm,maybe I should put a shield around him just in case..no better idea,I'll hide him" Smiling casts a spell on him"Bakudo #26-Kyakko." The light shimerres,ripples and then he disappears from sight."Good,don't have to worry about him now." Nodding in satisfaction unsheathes her zanpakuto and flash steps towards the remaining adjuchas."Shin why don't you finish off the other one,I'll deal with this creep."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue33/100Find and Destroy - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:21 am

"Hai"

shin targets the hollow who's in the air. shin jumps beside then kicks it to the ground. Points his finger to the hollow.

"Hadou # 4 - Byakurai"

lightning blasted the hollow disintegrating it.

turns to altria

"Done"

left
hollow- 0
adjuchas - 1
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/100Find and Destroy - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Shiro remains unconscious. He starts to feel the effects of the power surge beginning to fade but only slightly.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Dodging a strike she ducks under the elbow and grasping the Hollows upper arm uses it as leverage to flip onto its back.Grasping the sword by the handle tightly she drives it into the Hollows back.It roars in pain and starts thrashing,throwing her off and into the tree while her zanpakuto remains embedded i its back.Bracing she collides with the tree trunk heavily,getting the breath knocked out of her and hearing a distinctive crunching noise.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:02 pm

heared the crush...

"what was that?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:22 pm

"Ugh,damn it,that felt like ribs breaking.." Carefully touching along the area she winces in pain.'Yep,broken ribs..three of them by the feel of it.Great,just great...This is your fault Tsukiyomi..why are you hiding?!'Trying to get up she gasps in pain and slides back down."Now what.."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:40 pm

saw altria's and shiro's condition

turns to altria

"altria-san, do you need any help?"

(I noticed you can use shikai now..xp isn't it?...give the adjuchas a shikai blow lol xD)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:48 am

~( I think I'll do just that. XD By the way,you can now join a division.^^)~

Shaking her head she carefully manages to get up,"No..I have to do this on my own..if Tsuki refuses to respond then I'll just drag him out by force..getting damaged is fine since it won't matter." Taking a breath she flash steps towards the Adjucha,grabbing hold of the mask edge and using it to flip onto its back.Clutching her side and grimacing in pain she grabs hold of her sword and pulls.The Hollow roars in pain and fury,managing to swipe her off with the end of the spiked tail.Gripping the sword tightly she crashes into another tree.It cracks,sharp pieces falling like silvery rain all around.There's a loud snap this time and she has to bite her lip in order not to scream.'Another rib..and I can't breath..good,just a little more.' Leaning back into the tree she slides up by pushing with her legs.Her left arm hangs limply by her side,blood dripping down and gathering on the ground.There's a long diagonal slash going across her chest from the spikes on the tail,staining the white inner kimono red.Numerous small cuts cover her body from the sharp fragment of the tree,the bigger of them across her cheek and another on the forehead,dripping blood into her eyes.Taking a deep breath that rattles something,likely a rib,in her chest and comes out more like a wheeze she grips her zanpakuto tightly,raising it and pointing at the Hollow.'The stance is wrong but it'll have to do..I can't move anymore then this.' Raising her reiatsu until it wraps around her like silver cloak she checks Shiro's location to make sure he'll be alright."Good..now let me show you something special you stupid Hollow..it's something I gained very recently." She tries to take another breath before continuing,"Fight to survive,destroy to protect,kill to live.Shout in defiance and show them hell,Tsukiyomi." There's an explosion of spirit energy,the clearing smoke revealing her in the same position with her zanpakuto changed.The silver blade has turned black and silver
runes begin to faintly glow.The guard took a from similar to wings,
black in color.The hilt remains black and silver with a long broken
silver chain hanging from the end. Smiling she brings the blade around,pointing its tip at her chest."Fukkatsu Shiro,Mikazuki.(Restore/Resurrect,New Moon.)" A silver glow surrounds her and the wounds quickly disappear.Flexing her left hand a few times and then running it along the rib cage she smiles in satisfaction."Good,all healed.Now to take care of you." Smirking steps forward and takes a stance.

Last edited by altria on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:14 am

(yea, i'll do it tomorrow xp...nice shikai by the way...)

shin covering himself up from dust caused by explosion...
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:19 am

(Thank you.^^ I finally filled it out at the profile page.)

Pointing her zanpakuto blade down she she quickly does a full turn,as if drawing a circle around herself in the air."Kagerimashite,Kuraitsuki!(Darken,dark moon.)" With those words she plunges her sword into the earth.The blackness from the blade seems to leak into the earth until a black circle is formed with her standing in the middle,on it.Raising her blade she does a motion with her left hand and one after another shadowy swords raise from the circle,held in black hands rising up.Flash stepping towards the adjuchas,the circle moving so she's always in the middle of it she drives her sword through its head at the same time the shadow swords pierce it from all directions.A look of surprise fleets across its face before the adjucha disintegrates.Swiping her sword through the air she feels a wave of tiredness coming on.'Drat..I still can't keep this going for long.' Running her hand over the blade she mutters,"Hide away into the clouds." The Zanpakuto glows before returning to its unreleased form.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/100Find and Destroy - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:08 pm

hearing the commotion created by altria, shiro's eyes flick open (the color has remained unchanged) a distorted growl escapes his throat, he tries to stand but falls back on the ground, his arms still bound.

"... grrraaaaahhhhh!!!!! " (his voice is still distorted) Shiro squirms around trying to brake the bonds holding his arms but is unable to.

" DAMN IT!!!! GRRAHHHHH!!!!" (still squirming)
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:10 pm

"Shiro!.."

turns to altria

"Altria-san...shiro..."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:19 pm

"Yes I hear him.."She warily moves towards him and waves her hand,dispelling the kidou that was cloaking him but keeping the one binding his arms just in case.Noticing his unchanged appearance she mutters a curse," Damn,what now..Hey,will you get a hold of yourself already!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Shiro's expression becomes more enraged, the kidou spell begins to loosen but continues to hold his arms in place. He stops squirming briefly but then continues.

"GAHHHHH!!!!! DAMN THIS!!!!!" the kidou spell brakes and shiro springs to his feet and lunges at shin and altria.

"SHINIGAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!" (his voice is completely distorted)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:52 pm

"Tch.." Moving in front of Shin raises her zanpakuto to block.'What to do..I thought he'd wake up normal..don't want to fight.' Gripping the hilt tightly she tries to manure them both away from Shin.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Shiro's expression turns into a nasty grin, he sonidos behind altria and slashes at her side.

" GAAHH HAA HAA!!!!! Too slow!" (continues to grin viciously)
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Find and Destroy - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:19 pm

uriko shunpos behind shiro and whacks him really hard with her sheathed zanpakuto, knocking him out like a rock.

" LISTEN TO ONEESAN!!! > <"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:24 pm

*falls on the ground out cold*
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:29 pm

"Oh wow...good job Uriko.I was going to release but ...you're amazing." Smiling grips her side,red appearing around her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Find and Destroy - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:32 pm

"um.... thanks..." ! oneesan! you're bleeding! (heals it completely)

"phew...... what happened to shiro? he looks..... different."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:36 pm

"No idea..inner Hollow getting out?I don't know what to do if he doesn't return to normal,can't keep knocking him out.Hmm..maybe." Gets an idea,thinking it over.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:09 am

"Keep on guard anyway. We don't know what might happen next. The hollow inside shiro has exceptional strength and speed."

Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:20 am

"Yes,...I wish I knew more about Arrancar's.Do they even have inner Hollows..or did he just lose all reason.." Shakes her head and bending over Shiro casts a kidou,"Bakudo #63-Sajo Sabaku." His arms move,bound tightly behind his back." Sorry but just in case..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Find and Destroy
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Hueco Mundo :: The Menos Forest-
Jump to: