Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Underground Hollow Rebellion

Go down 
+2
Altria Mizuno
Shinichi Yoh
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue33/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Underground Hollow Rebellion
Goal of the Event: Kill all the Hollows, Menos, and Adjuchas
Specific Users: Anyone can join
Story:
A group of 5 Adjuchas made a hollow rebellion group against arrancars and shinigamis for some certain reasons (they hate being the intermediate ones; they want to prove that they are strong enough to create an army against shinigamis and arrancars). Shinigamis are assigned to stop the population. Arrancars though in disrespect to them can join destroy the organization or for whatever reason join them for fun.
Note:
~
Outside the Underground Organization (as guard): 30 normal hollows and 4 Menos
~Inside the Underground Orgaization: 70 normal hollows and the 5 leader Adjuchas
~Total of 100 normal Hollows, 4 Menos, and 5 Adjuchas
~Substract the total hollows that you killed from it's original or current population in each of your post posted. The last post of any member with the post of the population left is the current population. When the hollow population reaches zero, the mission is complete.

Last edited by Shinichi Yoh on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue33/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:43 pm

shin went to the top of the building and saw five hollows...shin shunpoed above them and densely concentrated his reiatsu...

"Bakudo # 4 Hainawa"

a rope binds the five hollows together tightly binded...

"Hadou # 33 Sokatsui"

hollows disintegrate then shin shunpoed to targets more hollows..

(in thought)
"I should hurry...adjuchas would surely interfere now that they know we're here."

population:
hollows: 55
menos: 0
adjuchas: 4
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Sitting down on the ground she carefully grasps Shiro's other hand and starts slowly transferring her spirit energy to him,making sure it blends with Altria's already present one."Feh,the things I do for ya two.."

Last edited by Miyuu Kuragari on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:12 pm

3 hollows chose to attack shiro and the others. Shin hurriedly shunpoed in front and cover them.

"Bakudo #58 Tenran"

hollows got blown and crushed to a wall then disintegrates..

shin noticed that Miyuu helped...

he shyly said then shunpoed...

"I really appreciate your help mi..miyuu-san. thanks.."

population
hollows:52
menos:0
adjuchas:4
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:19 pm

Shrugs,"Ya don't have ta keep going after them,if any come close I'll just fire a bala or cero.So be careful cause there's no one left ta heal wounds.."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:33 pm

shin smiled in respond and looked to Miyuu..

"Part of my mission here is to kill these hollows anyway."

shin draws his zanpakuto killing two hollows blocking his way...

one adjuchas came out from the cave

shin noticed and went to charged....

population:
hollows: 50
adjuchas: 4
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:23 am

feeling a comforting presence pour through his body, shiro opens his eyes half way, then turns to altria, slightly smiling.

".....alt...ria?" he looks a little confused, and then looks over at miyuu.

".....what..... just happened?" he looks at were his wounds were and notices they're completely healed.

"............"
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:33 pm

!! looks in shock, at shiro then lets out a sigh.

(in thought)
'.......he survived....... phew.....'

(tsukiryu begins trying to make contact with altria, sending what seems to be a worried image.) uriko looks at her sword and taps it.

'tsukiryu........ let oneesan alone for a bit........' she smiles slightly
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:54 pm

adjuchas came and attack shin with a punch...

shin did a defensive guard holding his zanpakuto for support but the adjuchas strength overpowers shin's guard. Shin was thrown to the ground. Shin stands up looking at the adjuchas doing its second attack..

"Tch...here goes nothing..."

shunpoes to counter attack...

Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:07 pm

shiro gets up and is a little unstable, he turns to the adjuchas and raises his left hand.

" Shin, Altria, Miyuu.... get behind me." he opens his left hand and dark aura begins gathering in front of the hollow hole. "............ witness the full power of my cero......." the dark mass in front of shiro's hand expands and a huge black cero shoots from it, blasting the adjuchas and killing 7 other hollows.

A crater is left where the adjuchas were standing, along with a large amount of ruble and other debries. Shiro drops to one knee.

"............. huff.... huff..... maybe i over did it........... huff......"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Sitting tiredly slumped on the ground shakes her head to clear away the spots dancing in her vision."Hey..you just got healed..don't do energy using a-attacks.." Closes her eyes,leaning back against a tree.'I haven't felt this drained in forever..maybe I used too much..'
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:24 pm

shiro looks back at altria, and goes over to sit by her.

"............. sorry........ for being an idiot......"

puts arm around altria and hugs her.

"............. i promise... i won't scare you like that again........." smiles slightly
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:35 pm

shin smiles as he saw shiro and altria...

"You better keep that promise, shiro...you got everyone worried especially her."

shin jumps and acrobatically side kick a hollow throwing it to a building...

"let's wait for altria to recover then let's invade inside."

population
hollow: 42
adjuchas: 3
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:39 pm

"....... yeah........" he pauses and doesn't say anything else
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Blushing slightly smiles,"Better not..cause I won't live through it...Sorry but it might take me a bit to recover,I used up all the reserves.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:45 pm

shiro lets go of altria and goes back to just sitting.

"if you want to go in, go ahead..... I'll look after altria.."

goes silent and closes his eyes
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:17 pm

"I'll take your word then, see ya...I'll wait for you guys inside..."

shunpoed going to the cave...shin slashes two more hollows along the way...

hollows:40
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:59 pm

"Ya should have been more careful..but suppose it's ok if I let ya borrow some of mine." Reaching out with her energy carefully envelopes it around Altria." As long as ya don't go overboard with kidou it should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:22 pm

~in the cave...

shin as he's in the cave, a thing from above a little larger than him landed in front of him.

"You do realize you're not welcome here...SHINIGAMI! Go away!" uses its right hand to blast an attack to shin.

shin shunpoed to evade and appears behind the adjuchas...

"make me.."

(in thought)
"being cocky will lead me nowhere, but I hope it can buy some time..."

Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Feeling the tiredness recede somewhat she slowly gets up."Thank you.We should go help Shin now." Drawing her zanpakuto she moves towards the cave sluggishly.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:42 pm

shin catching his breath buying some time going par with the adjuchas along with another 2 hollows. shin's appearance looks like he got more damages than the adjuchas.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Appears near Shin,"Need some help?It's been awhile since I had some fun." Stretching draws her sword,quickly dispatching the two Hollows.

hollows:38
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:18 pm

smiled in relief..

"Sure, thanks."

the 2 other adjuchas (leaders) finally showed up...2 both almost human sized adjuchas pretty much close into evolution of being a vasto lorde...

they speak up sounding like they hit a jackpot..

"a-r-r-a-n-c-a-r...s-h-i-n-i-g-a-m-i...a death wish you all want, a death wish we should grant. wahahaha"

unleashes great amount of reiatsu...
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Starts laughing,"We're all dead already and trash like ya should know its place." Sonidos behind one of the adjuchas and kicks him into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:39 pm

concentrated his reiatsu to his left arm pointing at the adjuchas on the wall..

"Hadou #54 - Haien"

purple spiritual energy was fired at the adjuchas incinerating it to dust leaving only the markings it made on the wall when it was kicked...

"One down."

"Also,
stop showing off your reiatsu, that enough can't even make a hollow nor a shinigami kneel..."

Adjuchas pulled back a little then absorbs 5 hollows creating a double sized cero...

"Bastards...take this!!" cero fires...

left
Hollows: 33
adjuchas: 2
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:24 pm

Moves to stand in front of Shin,raising her reiatsu gathers it into her left hand and fires a black Cero at the one fired by the Hollow.The two collide in midair exploding,the whiplash pushing her back and kicking up dust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Underground Hollow Rebellion
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: New York, USA-
Jump to: