Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Plot Discussion.~

Go down 
+2
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:14 am

First topic message reminder :

~So far there has really not been any plot and we could use some,fighting Hollows endlessly gets annoying quickly.So let's brainstorm some ideas.^^ ~
~Ideas~
Other divisions could also have specialties,like tactical combat,kidou,shunpo and so on.
I think there should be a few opposing forces.Espada could be against shinigami but they need some kind of purpose.
Also,how about another group of Arrancars..they could have ranks based on the Major Arcana of the Tarot.There are 22 cards total and they are:
Spoiler:
The Hanged Man/Traitor could be a spy either within the Arcana or for them.So they all would have roles/powers associated with their rank/card.This organization,The Arcana, could be just forming and still looking for members.But they are against both the Espada and the shinigami.They would also need goals.
~We could have special plot missions threads that would move the story along for each side,ordinary mission threads with a simple set objective to accomplish that could also tie into the main story,location threads where anyone could just come and rp..actually the gardens and bath house are an example of this..let's see,what else?
~Another thing is,we have empty Captain and VC slots...until characters rise high enough to reach those positions what should we do?Create NPC's to fill the spots until then?
~There could also be a group of shinigami defecting from SS..but what are their motives?

~Any ideas and thought about the plot are welcome.Let's create the story together.^^

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:39 pm

i don't mind either is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/100~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:57 am

i didn't actually get it but i'll just go with what shiro said
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Huh? what's this?
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:16 pm

~Alright,here's a bit of information everyone should know.This was actually Destadi's idea originally and I think it would make for some interesting developments. The Hōgyoku, according to official records it was destroyed during the Winter War.However,rumors circulated saying that it was actually broken,split into many less powerful yet still potent fragments.Now,so many years later..where are those fragments and who might be using them..who might be looking for them and why..
~So,what do you guys think of this idea?The Arcana could be looking for
those fragments..or maybe they already have them.Also,another group that
will be revealed soon might be using them for illegal research.And Espada could have some reason for wanting/having those fragments as well.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:48 am

I agree with it, and destadi's ok with it to.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Okazaki
Arrancar
Arrancar
Ryu Okazaki

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:22 pm

that would be interesting. i go with it
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:04 am

Alright,I've finally had time to almost finish Gotei 13 and Espada threads but there are a few technical details I'd like us to decide on together.After those threads are up I have a few ideas to have more members but it would be good to have the threads there first with all the explanations.Sorry if it's a bit long.^^;
~As you guys now 12th division is tied to the Department of Research and Development aka Shinigami Research and Development Institute and 2nd division is tied to Onmitsukidō aka the Stealth Force.So,should one be required to join the organization tied to the division since that's what makes the division special or should it be a choice?Let me mention though that 2nd division captain,vc and 3-5 seats lead 1-5 divisions of Onmitsukidō.
~Also talking of Onmitsukidō,there are five divisions in it but only four are known.They are from highest to lowest:
1.Executive
Militia
-punishment and assassination of ex-comrades who break the law and acting as scouts during battle against Hollows.
2.Patrol Corps-patrolling Seireitei and various lands/dimensions to combat dangerous Hollows.Also apprehending those who escape house arrest.
3.Detention Unit-imprisonment and supervision of all criminals within the Seireitei.
4.-
5.Reversal Counter Force- sends information within the Soul Society and relays high priority orders to Captains and VC from other Captains and Captain Commander.
So,for the time being,what should the 4th division do?Full on scouting,gathering intelligence on enemies,infiltration,something else?
Edit:Don't know if anyone noticed but for some reason this post got wiped..so I'm re-posting it. >.>

edit:4th division will be intelligence gathering.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:07 pm

I've been having this odd but nagging thought for a while now... -.- are we all aiming for some higher goal in the Rp? I mean... there have to be some reasons for what's been going on as of late. >> the arcana have started to move, and the science group is going to be making an appearance soon. and... I was wondering... is there any 'huge major plotline' that's going on in the Rp that has yet to be unveiled? let's say like... the prevention of an 'Apocalypse' or... maybe something else like the Human world, Soul Society, and Hueco Mundo suddenly start blurring together and cause some form of 'Catastrophe' such as the worlds becoming unstable and causing the end of everything as we know it? I don't know. XD these questions and ideas have been running wild in my head for awhile.. so please excuse me if this post seems horrendously confusing. XD
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:26 am

~It's not confusing at all. ^^ There is a 'larger',big picture plotline but it's also made up of smaller plots coming together.Excuse me if now I'm being confusing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Basically,Espada,Arcana and Science Group each have their own agenda. Espada haven't made any moves and are being suspiciously quiet so they are plotting something.They want Hueco Mundo all to themselves, purged of shinigami and SG labs and locked up,so only Hollows/Arrancars are able to enter the dimension.But how they try to accomplish this can prove a disaster for all worlds, or maybe something unintentional causes a crisis.Arcana are making their moves but their true goals are a mystery.It seems very 'family' like organization but Thoth may be keeping his secrets. >.> I am trying to work out what their goals in the long run might be so any ideas/suggestions are welcome. ^^ SG are going to start appearing,now that group is developed more and we have actual members of it around.Their goal is creation of 'perfect form' being,but for what purpose? And who is mysterious leader,only known as Joker even to highest ranking members. Large,almost main,part of plot will be revolving around SG and trying to stop their crazy plans when they fully come to light. (Here's a small hint: World collision and ancient beings will be involved.) And we also have small character plots that develop characters and move story along and small sub plots. ^^ Also,we have Nosferatu Hollows unique to our RP.What if King of them has plans of his own?What if someone important is assassinated and fights break out between families,spilling into Human World and forcing Shinigami to get involved? Those are just some ideas I keep thinking.
~Also,I've had idea for upcoming plot/arc.We know there is Jigoku aka Hell in Bleach.Who inhabits it? What if what lives there are demons..demons that might just be more closely related to shinigami then arrancar.What if 5000-7000-10000 (date still undecided) years ago someone tried to open gates sealing entrance into Jigoku. They succeeded and a war broke out between demons flooding into three worlds and all the races combined together to repel them.In the end,gates were sealed again and demons send back but what if few key ones managed to remain and stay hidden? And now,so many years later,they come together into a group,working on opening gates once more. What if few individuals has made contracts with demons on the other side,in Jigoku,and are helping this group with their mission. This is just a veeery rough outline of idea I had thanks to a friend insistently speaking about Faust. XD
What are you thoughts on it and other plots?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Plot Discussion.~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2