Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~

Go down 
+7
Mikiru Urame
Altria Mizuno
Akkei Sakkaku
Shiro Asakaze
Ryu Okazaki
Hisashi Tou
Shinichi Yoh
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue33/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off!

Goal of the Event: The Arcanas and The Alliance starts to counter each other. Shinigamis are asked to take this chance to eliminate the enemies with all means possible.

Specific Users: Shinigamis, Arcanas, The Alliance, and Others...

Location: United States: The same location where Fura first appeared.

Story:
Hopefully finding a way to locate the base of the Arcanas, Ryu Okazaki set a rendezvous of meeting up with Hisashi Tou regarding his recruitment. Ryu has no intention of joining the Arcanas; however, his plan is just to lure Hisashi into telling him where the main base of the Arcanas by making him thinks that he's joining the organization. On the other side of the story, Hisashi has no intention of telling Ryu where the main base is unless Ryu is completely a member of the Arcanas; however, his plan is just to lure Ryu into joining the organization by making Ryu thinks that he'll show where the main base is. With this deadlock, both failed to do what they're trying to accomplish closing the deal off and concluding it out with a fight.
Other members of both parties joined the fight. Shinigamis are asked to investigate the reiatsu disturbance at the fighting location and asked to take actions against it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue67/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:09 pm

Mikiru looks over at Akkei, "m-miss Akkei..." he seems very ashamed. "my apologies to all the grief this one has caused. please I was not myself." he seems very ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue55/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:05 pm

"Hmhp,ya should be,you bastard." Yasei's voice chimes in from behind Akkei.One of her hands twitches,"Yasei?" "What?" She keeps her voice level,"Do shut up if you don't wish to get thwacked." He coughs,"You'd hit an injured man?" Turning around she has a small scary smile,"Injured?If my memory serves me correctly there was an incident when you had major injuries all over,broken ribs and arm,and a twisted leg.Yet you still fought quite a battle like a psychotic maniac.In comparison, that bite is nothing." He looks away,"Hmph." Turning back Akkei smiles cheerfully once again,waving one hand dismissively."I'm well aware you were not yourself Mikiru-kun.Really,it wasn't that much trouble.I wasn't forced into it after all,it was my own decision."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue33/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:08 pm

shin too tries to wake up altria, but it's no use. he tries to heal her with some kido at least to restore some of her reiatsu.

(in thought)
"Sorry, I was late. Since I never actually fought someone, I still have a lot of reiatsu to use."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Okazaki
Arrancar
Arrancar
Ryu Okazaki

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue80/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:13 pm

ryu keeps silent on the corner watching. taking a glance at everyone, he doubts the arcana would still pursue a fight.

"I guess we actually fail in figuring out their base. Now it's no use."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower
Hisashi Tou

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue80/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:14 pm

hisashi laughs..

(in thought)
"From a simple recruitment into this... *sigh* "
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:56 am

Looking utterly disgusted she has to fight down the impulse to leap at a certain someone. 'Tche,figures.Looking all pathetic and guilty like that,makes me sick. "I was not myself."'she mimics his voice in her head.'What kind of silly excuse is that? We're all responsible for our actions.' There's a sudden stirring in the back of her mind,followed by throaty laughter.'Oh really?That's very rich,coming from you missy.' Miyuu's eyes widen, freezing in shock,even irritated swishing of her tail ceases.'Y-you!Why are ya talking to me now,after being silent so long?And what the hell do ya mean?' Her questions only earn another chuckle.'Don't you remember yelling at me to "shut the hell up"?So I went to sleep.Your little battle woke me up,haven't felt that delicious anger of yours in a while.And you know perfectly well what I mean.After all,how many have you yourself killed,mm?' Miyuu twitches,uttering a low growl.'Shut up! At least I fully admit ta it without hiding behind excuses.And in case ya forgot,I'm a Hollow!Before gaining ya and yer Eso ability it was instinct,do what ya need ta survive.Now why don't ya shut the hell up and stay that way fer more then a year this time.' Shutting out the response,one of the blessings she learned to do in time, Miyuu utters another growl,silently fuming.Absentmindedly one of her hands comes up to clasp her injured side.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:04 am

Frowning as remnants of a shriek echo in her head she becomes dimly aware of her reiatsu being slightly restored.'This..feels familiar..Shin?' Opening her eyes slowly Altria looks around.'Loki seems lost,when did he get here?Miyuu looks ticked...is that..Mikiru?He looks changed..why's Uriko crying?..ah,Akkei's here.Funny,she went ahead yet it took so long for them to show up..' Turning her head to look at Shin she smiles gratefully."Thank you Shin.With the boost from you my reiatsu started to recover itself.It could have taken a lot longer otherwise." Standing straight on her own she sheathes her zanpakuto,tightly held in her hand all this time.Wobbling and swaying on her feet she decides it would be best to sit for now,doing just that.'Still need more time,I hate this depleted weak feeling you get after using all the spirit energy.Breaking those two barriers didn't help..but it was just too powerful..ugn,I really hate using Kyomemasu..establishing connection..that awful shriek is still echoing in my head..did it fully work?He looks different..' Shifting into a comfortable position she eyes Mikiru,noting all the changes.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue77/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:00 am

Loki looks from one new face to the next,utterly confused.His mind is full of questions.
What is going on?The Hollow's gone but the damn cat is here.What's with that shinigami,Mikiru?, Uriko-san is hugging?And those new people..the girl in the witches hat,I can't tell what she is.Same with the creepy red eyes guy.No visible mask fragments..The other guy's an Arrancar,that's certain..
Relieved when Altria wakes up he keeps one eye on her,turning to Shin he quietly whispers."Shin-san,who are all these people?Do you know?What are they talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:33 pm

shin smiles to altria

"Good thing you're up now although you need more rest, Altria."

turning over to loki, hearing his question..

"Well yea, precisely speaking, they're the arcanas. we encountered them here way way before and also from the attack in soul society. Although, I don't have any clues on what basically they're talking about."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue67/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:54 pm

Mikiru let's out a sigh, then whispers something to Uriko.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Uriko has a sad look then nods, letting go of Mikiru. she moves away a little then offers her hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:10 pm

Mikiru takes Uriko's hand and gets up and is very wobbly. "thank you, uri-chan." He looks around, then picks up his zanpakuto and leans on it for support. (His zanpakuto's appearance changed back to normal, and reflects a pale but beautiful blue color) ".... this one has somewhere to be.... and two people to speak with, one is that way." he starts heading off in shiro's direction. (note that's really far away, and to east)
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:12 pm

"Miki-kun! wai-....." before she can finish her sentence, Mikiru was already far off in the distance. "..... sigh...."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue55/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Akkei watched Mikiru leave before coming up to Altria.Taking off her witches hat,the black curved horns on the sides of her head glisten in the sun,she does a deep bow,not her usual mock one but a real one."Though you have stated of doing this for Shirimaru you have my deep gratitude.I shall owe you one." Straightening she puts the hat back on before turning and heading after Mikiru,having a rather clear idea of his destination.Stopping near Kurai supporting Yasei for a moment she ruffles Yasei's hair,earning a grumble."You two can head back,I'll take it from here.Please take him straight to the medical wing Kurai-kun,hmm.Make sure he's treated properly.We'll be back soon.Oh,and Yasei-kun,thank you.Think of something you want,you get a free wish." Saying that she's gone in a flash of sonido."Good day to you all." Kurai waves at everyone before opening a garganta and going through supporting Yasei by the waist.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:12 pm

She sighs at Shin's comment about rest."Oh yes..I'm probably gonna sleep through the next two days after this..oh.." Remembering something she pulls Tsukiyomi halfway from its sheath.The red markings overlaying the mostly invisible silver ones are still there."It didn't fade..she did say 24 hours.." Pushing the zanpakuto back she sighs." Shin,remember how Akkei was interested in my zanpakuto back during that cave mission?Well.." Altria goes on to explain everything that happened so far."So now,that's the real Mikiru.."She trails off as Akkei comes up,slightly shocked at her bow.Before she has a chance to reply the Magician is gone."I think I know..where they're going.." Feeling a little better she gets up."Sorry guys but..I need to check on Shiro." She takes off back towards the clearing he was in with flash step.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue77/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:05 pm

They are the Arcana? Loki watches Akkei's group,listening to Altria's explanation attentively. He tenses when Akkei comes up to them,relaxing after they leave but still remaining on guard,seeing that Miyuu is still around.Explanation given by Altria answers many of his questions but now new ones appear."Okaayy..this whole situation is very bizarre.."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Arriving at Shiro's location she collapses on the boulder,trying to catch her breath,having flash stepped at maximum the whole way trying to get there first.Glancing around she nods with satisfaction at beating the other two in speed."S-Shiro-k-kun..huff..how..huff..how are you..huff..feeling?" She barely manages to get the words out.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue25/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Shiro stirs after being asleep trying to ignore the burning pain, "uhng... Altri?" he sits up and seems unbelievably tired. "I... feel fine.. the burning stopped."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:09 pm

~a little ways away~

Mikiru stumbles but catches himself and regains his balance. He looks back and notices Akkei catching up to him. "oh... Miss Akkei..... what are you doing here?" he seems royally exauhsted.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:12 pm

She smiles,"Of course it did.I've accomplished what needed to be done after all,"she frowns for a moment,"though that bastard almost took my arm off." Shaking her head she smiles again."Important thing is,you wont be feeling that pain ever again!"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:20 pm

"Why,I'm following you of course Mikiru-kun.You're going to see Shirimaru,yes? I'm just coming along,don't mind it.You must be terribly tired,let me help you a bit." Taking hold of his arm tightly Akkei uses sonido to move them both forward faster.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:53 pm

shin sighs..

"Yes, it is very bizarre."

shin approaches uriko

"Are you okay, Uriko-san?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Finding nothing better to do Loki settles for staring at Miyuu in what he hopes is intimidating manner.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:
Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/100Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:37 am

Getting back to reality after being lost in thought for a while she gets the unpleasant feeling of being stared at,tracking it to Loki.'Bugger..it's him..' Staring right back at him her tail flicks back and forth again in irritation. "Oi, what's yer problem?" She smirks,looking rather amused,"Oh I see.Ya can't keep yer eyes off,hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:34 am

shin looks around to find ryu assuming he would be in this place since ryu was detected from soul society.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next