Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truth beyond the lies...

Go down 
+4
Tenchiru Himura
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
Melene Ren'ai
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thread description: Plot related Specific users: None
Special conditions: Arrancar resu. Forme (permitted)
Special conditions2: Shinigami shikai (permitted)
Objectives: Investigate the ancient chamber / confirm the whereabouts of the hogyoku shard(s)

Somewhere in a deserted area in the middle of Hueco Mundo, a sand storm blew across a large dune which collapsed revealing a hidden ‘chamber’ leading underground. It’s been long deserted, and is now falling into ruin. Inside can be heard the far off sounds of water droplets falling into shallow pools, and well as the eerie whirling of the wind through the dimly lit halls and passages. Recently, a number of powerful hollows have been spotted wandering the chamber’s once deserted halls. There have also been reports of a hogyoku shard possibly being hidden deep within the chamber.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue77/100Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Only clinging tighter it takes couple more minutes for his brain to shift into work mode.Finally fully awake Loki peers around cautiously,inspecting for birds.Letting go of Altria only after getting satisfied there really aren't any around he scowls at Shiro, crossing his arms. "So it was you and that blue chicken.Not cool man,not cool. And here I agreed to come help you guys on this mission instead of getting well deserved sleep." Picking up on Shiro being uncomfortable Loki grins widely, hugging Altria tightly again."Altri-chaan..he's being a meanie again with that bird. ;.;It's not my fault little buggers are evil..sniff..;.; "
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:32 am

Shiro scowls at Loki when he hugs Altria tighter and forces himself to look away, as he's beginning to blush. "w-well.... if you're going to help us... you shouldn't sleep on the job.... and... look I said sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:44 am

Rolling her eyes she ruffles Loki's hair,looking fairly used to it.Pulling away she shakes her head,"Loki-kun,now you're just teasing,ne." Picking up and eating another mochi she glances around,wondering faintly why Shiro looks like he's blushing.Withholding saying anything she picks up mission papers,reading over them quickly and memorizing the coordinates. "Ok..if everyone's ready,let's get going.I'd like to get this mission over and done with and start my vacation."
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue77/100Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:50 am

Grinning widely Loki laughs seeing Shiro's scowl."Sorry,couldn't help it.I had a late patrol duty and then got dragged for some drinks,didn't get much sleep.You're one to talk too Shiro-kun.On previous mission you fell asleep right on Altri-chan like she's some kind of pillow." Laughing he devours another mochi,standing up." I'm reaady.Let's go,go,go."
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Rushing in someone knocks on the door and enters without waiting for an answer, "Hey! hey! hey!!! Who's leaving without me???!! I'm going to hueco mundo with you guys!" Kyuri looks around in her usually quirky manner, "Oh.. Hi Niisan! hurry up! let's leave! Ok i'll see you guys at H.M.!!! Later!!" she darts off closing the door just as she leaves.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Getting up after finishing one more mochi, he's about to say something when Kyuri comes in and takes off after breifly trying to hurry everyone out the door. "uh.... ok... Let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Uriko looks around and then to the plate of mochi, which has now become empty. she thinks to herself 'wow... they went so fast....' she gets up slinging her supplies over her back while and the same time clipping her sword to her side. "um... wh-whenever .... y-you're ready..." she still sounds awfully timid, and unsure of herself. ".... let's... um.... get going?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Blinking as the hurricane that is Kyuri leaves she shakes her head,"Um...okaayy.. that was..strange.Um..let's go I guess..there's a gateway ready for us.." Leaving the quarters she hurries towards the senkaimon gates held prepared for them. Passing through them upon arriving she finds the other end opened above the Hueco Mundo sands.Nimbly flipping in the air and landing lightly Altria looks around,this particular part of the Hueco Mundo completely unfamiliar.Pulling out her soul phone she checks their position."I don't think..I've been around this part...but then,most of them look alike..Seems like this chamber we're to investigate should be somewhere around near here.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Following after Altria and arriving in an unfamilliar part of hueco mundo, he looks around in wonder. "this... is new... I can't say I've been here either...." he looks around while shielding his eyes from a sudden gust of wind which kicked up a patch of sand.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Uriko follows after the group and lands on the ground rather gracelessly as she stumbles upon touching down. "Ahh!" she changes into her wolf form to avoid face planting the sand. "rrrgg!!! guhff!!!" her speech is nothing but a series of barks.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Spending a few minutes consulting the soul phone she starts off in a general west direction,"According to the coordinates,it should be over that dune." Spotting a structure coming down the sand dune Altria heads for it,stopping at the entrance. Getting a strange vibe from the place she frowns,trying to place it.
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Kyuri suddenly comes out of no where and is right in front of Altria, "Hey hey hey!!! what took you?! you are like soooooooo slow!!! I already found the place!!! it's over there!! come on!!!" she darts off from where she came leaving a cloud of sand in her wake.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Before he can do anything, Kyuri is already in the distance, "Ah-AHH!! Kyuri! Wait!!! oh... hell... Altria.. Uri, let's go!" He chases after her, having to flash step just to keep up with kyuri.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:58 pm

"Kyuri..wait..oh forget it.." Letting out a heavy sigh she switches to shunpo, quickly catching up with Kyuri.'Honestly..she's like a human hurricane..just trying to keep up is exhausting..I'm going on vacation after this even if Captain threatens me..again..'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Arriving at the entrance to the chamber, shiro peers inside noticing how increadibly gloomy and deserted it looks, "wow.... it's amazing this place has been hidden for so long.... it hardly looks like there's anything in there that would be worth investigating."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:27 pm

"No kidding.But we gotta check it out anyway." Looking at Altria Loki grins."But it looks so gloomy and creepy.Not scared? "
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Taking a look inside the chamber she shivers,not wishing to go in at all.Hearing Loki's comment about being scared Altria turns around sharply,"Scared?Me?Like hell.." Though indeed creeped out she takes a big breath,stepping inside the chamber with reluctance.'Ahh..I don't want to go in..but not letting him call me a scaredy cat again either..'
Back to top Go down
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee
Tenchiru Himura

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:06 pm

Tenchiru walks slowly and carefully through a chamber, having left the entrance a few moments ago. 'Which way is left? Which way is right? I'm hungry. ' Running and turning herself back towards the entrance, she "finds" someone. Runs into someone that is.

"What the--?" Oh, I see fancy meeting you here, Tenchiru proclaims.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Snickering to himself Loki follows inside behind Altria,knowing full well she's putting on a bravado.Liking to investigate strange ruins like these he looks around with deep interest,trying to figure how old the place is."This chamber must be ancient.Just looks at those deep cracks in the walls and wear..There are signs of it being buried in the sands.That must have saved it from collapse and erosion." Stepping up to one wall for a closer look and lagging behind he's too absorbed to notice Tenchiru running into them.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:07 am

Distracted with her own musings when Tenchiru suddenly runs into her Altria jumps back in fright,clutching at Loki's arm."K-kyah!!" Taking a closer look to see its Tenchiru she lets out a relieved sigh,looking embarrassed. "Ah..T-Tenchiru..it's you..Um,you um..surprised me.What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Shiro stares at Altria, and mutters to himself, 'so much for the "i'm not scared' speech...' He notices Tenchiru and looks rather surprised, "Tenchu? you're here too?"
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue87/100Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Sensing others in the chamber, Destadi smiles to himself, "yay! someone else is here!" He sneaks up from behind everyone and pounces on Shiro glomping him, "Shiro-sama!!!" ^^ he seems thrilled to see everyone. "My my! It's been quite sometime since we've seen each other no?" He smiles at Altria , "What brings you all the to Hueco Mundo? sight-seeing perhaps?" he asks in his usual gentalmanly way.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Uriko transforms back into her normal human form before entering the chamber, she follows in after shiro, clinging to his sleeve in a scared manner. "this place..... is awfully dark...... kinda spooky..... and-" Uriko jumps away from Shiro when Destadi suddenly glomps him, and darts over to Altria and hides behind her. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" ><
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:35 pm

Hearing Shiro's muttered words she glances at him,"I was not scared! She surprised me,that's all.." Jumping when Desta suddenly appears out of nowhere, glomping Shiro she manages to refrain from making a sound this time.Trying to calm wildly beating heart she looks at Destadi slightly annoyed."Must you always sneak up like some ninja?" Crossing her arms Altria nods at the way leading further in,"What is there to sight see in this barren land?The sand?We're here to investigate this place,"muttering she adds,"on my vacation time!" Tilting her head she looks at Destadi closely,"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:42 pm

Snickering at Altria's reaction but not saying anything Loki instantly becomes wary at Destadi showing. Tch,that Arrancar again.What does he want.Damn Hollows popping up everywhere. Scowling he keeps a close eye on the Arrancar,feeling little uncomfortable with familiar way he keeps glomping Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth beyond the lies...
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next