Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Welcome To Halloween Town~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Left_bar_bleue7/100~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:47 pm

~Welcome to Halloween Town~

~Welcome To Halloween Town~ 770766wzrdnyf9ty

Welcome to Halloween Town,a whole town dedicated to celebrating Halloween.A mix of old and new,gothic and strange.So come,come and enjoy yourself but be warned. Some of the spooks here are not real while others are the actual deal.Beware,once you come in..you may not come out.Consider yourself warned.

~Locations and attractions.~
Spoiler:

~Other Locations~
The Costume Shop: Imaginative Creations
Spoiler:
Small outdoor cafe: Black Cat
Spoiler:

Rules:This event is open to everyone be they Shinigami or Arrancar.You can choose for your character to be as is,this is Halloween after all, or use a gigai in which case they'll look as their human self.Costumes are mandatory to be allowed into Halloween Town but what they are is up to you.

Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Left_bar_bleue7/100~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:54 pm

Sitting at one of the outside tables of Black Cat Cafe she takes another sip of her rose tea,waiting for Shiro to arrive.'Let's see..we're meeting everyone in about two hours at Halloween Town,near the fountain...so,that should be enough time to pick and find a costume.More then enough..I can't believe I let myself get talked into going to visit Halloween Town at all..but it should be fun.I'll just stay away from haunted houses..yeah.' Glancing at the costume store next door she sighs.

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Left_bar_bleue25/100~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Wandering into the cafe, shiro looks around kinda lost until he sees altria, "uhg... finally..." he goes over to her and sits down on the otherside of the table, "sorry... I thought you said to meet at the Cafe Tarot..." he looks kinda embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:16 pm

Looking at Shiro bewildered she laughs,"Shiri..I specifically repeated the name and direction about a ..hundred times..to make sure you got it right..pfft..so silly..but you got here in the end." Smiling she nods at the costume store,"Shall we go?Or would you like a drink first? We have two hours before heaving to meet with everyone,that's plenty of time."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Left_bar_bleue25/100~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Looking around at the costume store he turns back to Altria, "nah... I'm fine... let's head over there... shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:15 pm

"Mhm,alright." Standing up she places payment for tea and tip on the table, heading out of the cafe and for the costume store."Have you decided who you would like to dress up as?" Stepping inside the costume store Altria looks around.There are mannequins showing off latest costumes,as well as pictures of them on the walls. Neatly placed racks and display cases show off the selection of not only costumes but accessories,shoes,props and wigs to go with them.The whole place has a comfortable,upscale look of an exclusive store.Seeing no one behind the checkout counter Altria calls out uncertainly,"Um...hello?Is there anyone here?"

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Left_bar_bleue55/100~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Dressed in a black dress with golden bow and complicated lacework,long boots with bows,a lace choker and a small crown sitting between her horns as a finishing touch,it's one of the newer pieces she's 'testing out', Akkei's curled up in a comfortable chair.Sketchpad and colored pencils in hand she's busily putting down the latest costume design, a black witches dress with many layers of frills and lace."Hee..Miki-kun is certainly going to have a heart attack upon seeing this.Hmhm,he doesn't ever say anything but last time he did go a bit pale." Chuckling to herself upon hearing ring of the bell announcing visitors she places down the sketchpad and hurries over to the entrance. "I'm coming... Welcome to the.." Stopping in surprise upon seeing two familiar faces Akkei smiles in amusement,"It is you two.Welcome to our store Altria-chan,Shirimaru-kun.Looking for a costume,hmmhm." With a look that one might find worrisome and a widening smile she steps closer,"Heh..you came to the right place.We can certainly help you find something,hmmhm."

~Note:What she's wearing:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:28 am

Shiro looks shocked to see Akkei, "A-Akkei? you own this place??" he stares in disbelief, but is also surprised at the same time. "... um... yeah... we were looking for costumes." he seems a bit nervous and not to sure about himself for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:47 am

Staring at Akkei in shock,and the outfit she's wearing,Altria echoes Shiro's question,"This shop is yours?Wait..you said,'our store.'Is it owned by Arcana or something?" Wondering why Akkei is interested in working at a costume store she catches Shiro's nervousness and taking his hand into her own gives a reassuring squeeze."We are meeting with nakama at the Halloween Town in two hours..so.. yes, we do need costumes." Seeing the look on Akkei's face and her widening smile Altria gets a bit nervous herself,suddenly feeling as if she's being undressed and redressed into something else. 'Why is looking at us like that...'
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Left_bar_bleue55/100~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:20 am

"Indeed I do,Shirimaru-kun." Looking amused at their shock and disbelief she laughs,"No, no,Altria-chan,Arcana has nothing to do with this store.It is solely owned by me and Mikiru-kun. I design the costumes and he brings them to life. Sometimes it is vice-versa.You might say it is a hobby of ours." Raising a brow a their connected hands she refrains from comment,instead asking,"I see.Do you have anything particular in mind?Some creature or design Or..anything goes?" Looking then over up and down with a measuring and calculating gaze she's already thinking up fitting costumes,eyes flickering from them to certain pieces.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:54 am

Shiro looks around a bit before thinking over his answer, "nah... I don't really have anything in mind... but I'll consider anything you might suggest."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:12 pm

"Brings them to life?He's the one sewing them?"Blinking in surprise she studies the costume Akkei is wearing.'That's..something interesting to know about him..that looks professionally done..' Looking at all the costumes around the place she shakes her head,"I don't have anything in mind either.So..whatever you think would fit is fine."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Left_bar_bleue67/100~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Mikiru walks out with six different very well made costumes. "Kei-chan! I'm finished with these designs.. Oh! Hey! Kei-chan why didn't you tell me we had customers?" He smiles at Shiro and Altria, "Welcome to our shop! please feel free to look around and don't be shy to ask about anything." ^^ He turns to Akkei again, "oh.. um... This one can't seem to find a place to put these..." he smiles but seems unsure about what to do.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:38 pm

"Hmhm,is that so.." Smiling widely,a spark lights up in her eyes."I shall take creative liberty then,hmm." Turning to Mikiru when he walks in her eyes run over each piece he's holding."They just came in Miki-kun,looking for a Halloween costume." Coming up to him she fingers the lace on one dress,"Very lovely,as always.Here,let me take them to their respective sections.Would you show these two towards the dressing room area?I'm going to gather a few pieces they could try on first." Taking the costumes from his hands she disappears down one of aisles.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Left_bar_bleue77/100~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:21 pm

___Same time,2nd division barracks,Loki's quarters___
Rooting through his closet Loki throws one piece of clothing after another on his bed,small piles of them strewn about his room making it look like a clothes tornado went through."Grrr..I know I had it! So where is it?Meet up time is in two hours!" Coming up with nothing he kicks closet door in frustration,dropping to the floor cross-legged to think."Last year I didn't get to wear it because we didn't go..there was a box..red box..I stuffed it in there and then..then??" Scratching his head Loki abruptly jumps up,remembering he put it in the trunk.Slamming the lid of an ancient looking trunk at the foot of his bed open he starts carelessly throwing stuff out.Triumphantly shouting "Whoo hoo! There ya are!" he pulls out a red box.Dropping it into his lap Loki shifts the lid open,grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Left_bar_bleue67/100~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:19 pm

~with Akkei, Altria, and Shiro~

"Of coarse!" Mikiru smiles happily and turns to Altria and Shiro. "The dressing rooms are in the back and to the left. Right this way... please follow me." he smiles, and lead Altria and Shiro to the dressing rooms and bow slightly. "If you have any particular requests for anything, please don't hesitate to ask either Kei-chan or myself." he smiles and turns to go find akkei to ask for her next design idea.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:22 am

"Uh..ok..um..thank you.." Surprised to see Mikiru behaving in such a way she's not sure how to act,looking around uncomfortably.'Is this..same person?..Akkei said one changes..but this is..so this person was Uri-chan's old friend?..' Shaking her head she steps closer to one of the costumes,fingering the fabric."So soft.."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:08 am

Picking out a few costumes as a start Akkei makes her way back,smiling broadly and humming a tune.'Hmhm,this is best part,having someone actually try them on. Oh,this is going to be entertaining..I'm sure she's never worn anything so frilly,hmmhm.' Chuckling Akkei grabs another dress along the way,a whole heap of them in her hands stacked higher then she is and making progress somewhat difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome To Halloween Town~   ~Welcome To Halloween Town~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Welcome To Halloween Town~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Getting started :: Events & Contests-
Jump to: