Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your characters opinion on --

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Cross
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nathaniel Cross

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
What is your characters opinion on -- Left_bar_bleue1/100What is your characters opinion on -- Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

What is your characters opinion on -- Empty
PostSubject: What is your characters opinion on --   What is your characters opinion on -- EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:14 am

- What does your character think about .....for example,cake.

Nathaniel: No nutritional use and only calories but it tastes sooo good, no one is able to resist a tasty cake. That is why cakes are so good for hiding whichever drug you need to slip someone unnoticed. Indeed,cakes a very useful tool.

Now,next person needs to put their characters perspective/opinion on what I chose now. And pick a think for person after them.

I choose.....
...............................cats.

:[img]http://em
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
What is your characters opinion on -- Left_bar_bleue7/100What is your characters opinion on -- Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

What is your characters opinion on -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your characters opinion on --   What is your characters opinion on -- EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:55 am

~Altri: Cats are great.I love cats. >W< They are graceful,smart and solitary hunters.I emphasize with them.And they keep very clean.Their hearing is amazing,as their vision.We..I mean they...can see even in complete dark.What's not so great is being smaller then everyone..and dogs. - - Dogs are bad!!They chase you up the trees and stay there for hours.Children are also not too good..they like to pull tail and poke ears. >< But being..uh...that is..cats are great!!! ^^;

Next,I choose.....love.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

What is your characters opinion on --
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: General OOC :: General Discussion-
Jump to: