Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =

Go down 
+8
Mikiru Urame
Akkei Sakkaku
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
Devien De Duende
Saeth De La Corterra
Loki Raideno
Nathaniel Cross
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Cross
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nathaniel Cross

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Wonderland
Goal of the event: Espada,Arcana and Shinigami are each send to investigate same location,approaching from different points.Investigate the place and learn what is going on exactly.
Specific Users: No.Open to all.
Mission type: Plot mission.
Story:
There is an old,long shut down warehouse located on outskirts of town.In better days it was a 'small' automobile factory,bringing in moderate profit.Now,it is dark and empty, unneeded.Enormous in size it looms over large,mostly empty property lot,smaller buildings built around the humongous body of the main one.Scraps of iron and old metal,along with decayed bodies of old cars are thrown here and there,rising up in mountainous rusted heaps.To the west is a small forested area and a road winds through the hills to the east.Behind is more forest and hills.At the moment it is around 10 am,a beautiful sunny morning.Despite this the warehouse looks dark with shadows cast by buildings,giving off feeling of wrongness and malevolent intelligence.

-Shinigami of Gotei 13:(read if you're shinigami on this mission only,this info is just for them):
Spoiler:

-Arcana:(read if you're Arcana on this mission only,this info is just for them):
Spoiler:

-Espada:(read if you're Espada on this mission only,this info is just for them):
Spoiler:

-Anyone else:(for characters not belonging to any of above groups,being solo):
Spoiler:

Notes:This mission will be different from normal ones.I'll explain more as it goes on. ;p Please note each of three groups starts in different entry point and will try to proceed further in.They do not know of other groups presence at the start.If you have a character in each group remember to keep things you know separate from things they know. ^^ Also,if the mission is already progressing in deep pm me and we'll find reasonable way for your character to show up or already be there.Maybe they got lost,wandered in by mistake,came to investigate on their own..etc.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue87/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:59 pm

+Espada Group+ +Destadi+ +Hall of Doors+

Smirking at Miyuu's retorts to Saeth, Desta merely smiles slyly, glancing over at her when she says something about ladies preferring gentlemen over 'annoying glompy kids'. "Awwwwwww.. Why Miyuukins! I'm flattered!" He chuckles pleasantly to himself, "you're so sweet... it should be a sin..." he sounds teasing but charming at the same time. Listing to her words about everything getting smaller, and things staying out reach once shrunk, he smiles slyly. "Ah... quite intriguing. XD not allowing you to acquire what would be needed unless help comes along yes?" he smiles, then takes the key from the table again, and walks over to the small door, kneeling down and inserting the key he unlocks it, opening the door slowly and letting miyuu down carefully. "After you dear Miyuukins. ^^ Batty-kun and I shall follow shortly"
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:13 pm

~Espada group~Miyuu~Hall of Doors~
Flashing catty fanged smile at Desta's remark of being so sweet being a sin Miyuu runs small fingers over his cheek,smiling alluringly."Desta-kun,everything I do is a sin.My whole existence is one..big..sin." Eyes glittering with mischief she leans in,pecking his cheek lightly. Chuckling pleasantly she slides down his arm when he kneels,standing up and straightening out her dress.Smiling at him charmingly Miyuu holds her skirt up slightly,doing an old fashioned bow like a real lady of the time,speaking in voice clear of her usual accent,"Thank you very much,dear sir." Laughing in tone sounding like tiny silver bells her different colored eyes glint playfully.Walking up to the door in graceful slide she studies shimmering haze hanging in the doorway,preventing one from seeing what's on the other side.Leaning against the door she draws her zanpakuto still in its sheath,prepared to wedge it between hinges to prevent door from closing."If I go through betcha this thing's gonna close second ya drink potion.I'll wait fer ya and make sure door doesn' close,neh."
Back to top Go down
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
Saeth De La Corterra

Stats
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:37 am

__Espada__Saeth__Hall of Doors__
Laughing at Miyuu's retort Saeth smirks,amused look playing over his features."How fortunate I have excellent luck,hnnn." Listening to her explanation of events Saeth briefly ponders where he's seen the mysterious cat before,certain that character was to play further part in their blooming adventure.Only strange images of caterpillars and mushrooms rising to surface he shrugs it off.I shall wonder over this mystery later.Studying haze hovering over the tiny opened doorway he wanders closer,moving around the table and stopping near kneeling Destadi.Picking up vial Saeth smiles,chuckling pleasantly, "Hn,hn,allow me to go first then in this adventure into wonderland,hnnn." Uncorking the vial he takes small gulp that drains half of it,leaving other half for Destadi,confusingly impossible taste lingering on his lips.What a strange taste..reminds me of cherry cream pie,pineapple,fried turkey,cream and hot waffles with butter...Pondering over the impossible mix of tastes Saeth finds himself rapidly shrinking, quickly becoming almost same height as Miyuu.Left with heady feeling after the transformation he turns around, glancing himself over and checking his zanpakuto was present as well.Looking at now much larger world around he laughs,"What an interesting new perspective..I've never been a fairy before." Coming over to Miyuu near the door Saeth smiles happily,huggling her, "Kitten-chan XD Now I can say a proper hello,love." Nuzzling her affectionately and petting one silken cat ear he glances at the shimmering haze in the doorway with interest,eager to explore what lies behind it.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue67/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:16 pm

*Arcana Group* *Mikiru* *Mushroom Forest*

Seeing the puppy inch closer, Mikiru stays perfectly still, hair and clothes being ruffled and blown when the puppy sniffs the air around him. Smiling slightly when the puppy nuzzles his hand with it's wet nose, he is forced to take a step back to keep his balance. He stares at the puppy, trying to make sense of it's rather confusing story about rabbits, the 'bad thing' and finally ending with thorny bushes and being in pain. He feels a bit sympathetic upon hearing it's pitiful yips. Not expecting the puppy to lick him, Mikiru ends up covered from head to toe in slobber, shivering only slightly, he glances at Akkei and briefly summarizes what was just told to him by the puppy. "... so... it injured it's paw after running into some thorn bushes. >>" he pauses waiting to here what Akkei has to say.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:12 pm

~Gotei 13 Group~ ~Shiro~ *Rose Garden*

Wincing each time one of the plants Slams into the barrier he's created. Shiro glances worriedly at Altria, seeing her try to pick up her zan. "Altri-chan..... ?! your hands??" he looks at her feeling worried, then winces again when the plants slam against the barrier again, this time causing it to flicker, and falter slightly."nhg..." He glances at the barrier trying to concentrate on keeping it up. He carefully picks up her zan, tugging it away from the plants then places it in altri's lap. "here... I'm sure you can use Tsukiyomi better than those plants could." he looks at the barrier, seeing it beginning crack in places. 'damn... it's not going to hold to much longer.... damn'
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:48 am

~Gotei 13 group~Altria~Rose Garden~
"T-thank you.." With Tsukiyomi safe she closes her eyes tightly,swaying slightly with trembles running through,firey pain consuming her hands making each breath a struggle.Biting down on her lower lip she resolutely focuses on flow of reiryoku,pushing pain to the back of her mind. Silver reiatsu shimmering into being around her Altria gathers it to her damaged hands, focusing into healing.Angry red splotches of burned skin slowly closing a shuddering breath of relief escapes her.Finishing healing her hands as much as possible Altria flexes them a few times,wincing slightly.'I couldn't heal them fully...but it's alright..this pain I can manage and now I can hold a blade and use my hands.' Ignoring bright red burn running down her left cheek to the jawline she quickly asses situation,eyes darting over the field.'All these plants..they are connected to that one bush,growing from it...attacking them individually proved useless,they just get replaced..so then..we go for the source.But first,Shibu's barrier is cracking and Uri-chan with Loki are in trouble!' Narrowing her eyes determinedly Altria sheathes Tsukiyomi,instead gathering reiryoku to her left hand.Stepping closer to Shiro she wraps her right arm around his own,"Hold on." Waiting for precise moment barrier around them shatters she kicks off the ground in a powerful jump,timing it perfectly.Soaring in the air above the two plants she points her left hand down at then,"Hadō #54-Haien!!" Blast of purple spiritual energy erupting from her fingertips it envelopes the two fly traps in a blaze of fire.Landing close by she doesn't waste time,flash stepping to Loki and Uriko while holding onto Shiro.Holding her left hand out once more she quickly intones,"Bakudō #4-Hainawa!!" Yellow energy rope jumping from her fingers and tangling around the two fly traps that were racing for Loki and Uriko.With immediate attackers immobilized for the moment she quickly lifts her left hand up,"Bakudō #73-Tozanshō!!" An upside down pyramid barrier forming around four of them,glowing brightly with energy keeping it strong.Wavering from the successive use of kido after healing she leans on Shiro,breathing heavily."Uri-chan..L-loki..are you two alright?..We need..a plan.Plants just...regrow..We need to attack together.." Stumbling words out she goes quiet,trying to catch her breath,wincing at jolts of pain racing along her hands.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:08 am

~Arcana~Akkei Sakkaku~Mushroom Forest~
Moving behind Mikiru slowly and stopping to wait when he calls out to the puppy she listens in confusion to its pitying yips and barks.Chuckling to herself when puppy licks at Mikiru's hand,covering him in slobber a soft,amused smile plays at the corner of her mouth. Listening to his summary Akkei sighs,quickly deducting out full picture.'Silly thing went chasing rabbits,got scared by this 'bad' thing and trying to escape ended up in thorn bushes....' Eying left paw she steps closer,smiling at the puppy,generating nonthreatening air of helpfulness.Ever so slowly moving closer to it she glances at Mikiru,"It must be a thorn..it probably got it stuck in the soft tissue of the paws pads..or a thorn cut them open..one of the two..Miki-kun,try to keep it calm while I move closer to examine his paw and remedy the problem.If it's a thorn removing it will be painful..we'll have to be careful it doesn't lash out." Inching final few feet closer Akkei slowly and gently reaches for the puppy's injured paw,looking up into its big eyes," Dear,I'm going to help you,ok.But you need to let me see.."
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue45/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Arcana Group __ Devien __Mushroom Forest __
Observing proceedings from the sidelines Devien snickers at Mikiru getting covered in dog slobber,"How sweet.It likes you." 'Recognized its own kind.' Finding it highly amusing he smirks,wishing he had a camera to immortalize the moment.Not at all interested in the puppy's story or its injury Devien instead keeps his eyes on Akkei,watching her intently.'There she goes again...if that thing bites out from the pain like they're prone to do Kei-chan could get hurt..wolfy there could react too late.Hnh,I better aid too..but in unseeing way.' With disgusted sigh he stomps out stubby remain of the smoke he was enjoying,establishing eye contact with the puppy.Pulling his senses open a tad more Devien subtly sends peaceful and calm feeling into the emotional landscape,directing it specifically at the dog while keeping on down low to avoid shift being detected by other two.Honey amber eyes locked with the puppy's brown ones he carefully works on shifting its nervousness into more calm and peaceful state.

Waging it's tail nervously puppy barks,leaning over to sniff Akkei.Nudging her cheek with cold,wet nose it yips when she touches left paw,whole front leg twitching.Calmed with Mikiru's presence,now considered one of the pack,and feeling peaceful vibes created by Devien settling over it puppy allows Akkei to take its paw,not pulling away.Turning it over with pitying yips at first nothing appears to be wrong.On closer look one can see three large dried and splintering thorns with curved ends hooked deep into the tender flesh between fingers of the paw.Tangled in messy fur and curving into hooks at the end stabbing into the paw removing these thorns wouldn't be easy task.Paw twitching the puppy yips,ears dropping low but makes no other moves.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:26 pm

*Gotei 13 group* *Uriko* *Rose Garden*

Looking timidly over to Loki when he asks her if she can do the freezing trick again, she looks a down slightly shaking her head. ".. I... I don't... know how... it happened...." she seems a bit shaky, then seeing the new plants coming for her and Loki, She freezes eyes widening in fear, she subconsciously raises her arms in front of herself in attempt to shield herself. Expecting the plants to close around her, she is shocked to find Altria carrying her, Loki and Shiro, and then stop in a area relatively clear of plants and set up the same barrier shiro had before. Dropping to the ground, she struggles getting to her feet, then looks around. ".... th-thank you... 'Neechan' ...." she seems a bit shaky, then notices Altri's still injured in places. suddenly adopting her more caring and concerned out look, she goes up to Altri, and uses her healing kido to mend and close the burns caused by the acidic spray from the plants. seeing that her injuries have been tended to, she pats around on her person looking for a small vial containing a pale colored liquid. finding it, she pulls it out and hands it to Altria. "...... neechan.... it'll... restore.. your r-reiryoku...."
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue87/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Smiling as he watches Saeth shrink and then proceed to huggle and be all cuddly with Miyuu, he chuckles to himself 'hn hn hn.. If I were not to know any better.. I would say... they both happen to get along more than well.. hn hn hn...' he smiles, then looks at the vile, "hnnn.. it would seem.. that I am the last one to join in on this wondrous journey into wonderland? now am I?" he smirks, then drains the remaining contense of the vial. finding the taste of it quite strange, he finds himself shrinking down to match the sizes of both miyuu and saeth, looking around amusedly. "My my... sae-kun.. indeed.. this IS a rather 'interesting' perspective of things." he laughs merrily and care free, "now we must also watch out for those who know not of our perspective no? perhaps.. unless one were to wish being a arrancar pancake!" XD he laughs then pokes sae in the side in a playful way. "hee hee! shall we go into the door of wonders now? and into this mysterious 'wonderland' 'together?' hmmmmmmmmmm??" he smirks playfully waiting for them to respond.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:55 am

~Espada group~Miyuu~Hall of Doors~
Having gotten used to Saeth's love of contact and huggling long time ago she merely rolls her eyes,uttering a sigh,"Oi,Sae.." Twitching when he pets one ear,hitting sensitive spot, Miyuu makes sound close to a purr,quickly catching it and turning into a growl,whacking his hand away,"Yah!!!How many times do I gotta tell ya,leave the damn ears alone!! No touchy!!Bad bat!!" Tail lashing Miyuu pulls away from him,growling curses.'Always going for the ears,grr,I don't go harassing his wings.An' he hits that spot each time on purpose!Gah..he's as bad as Dark!' Glancing at Destadi she growls, "Let's go,"stomping through the doorway in a very unladylike manner and disappearing behind the hazy curtain.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:56 am

Inspecting paw carefully she studies the three thorns,petting its paw further up comfortingly when puppy yips,speaking in soothing tone,"Shhh,it's alright dear.It'll feel better soon." Rolling her sleeves up and taking off soft leather gloves covering her hands Akkei calls up small amount of her spirit energy to the surface,it manifesting with purple glow around her hands. Changing it from offense to healing she leans over the paw,inspecting it carefully before glancing at Mikiru,"Could you please give me a hand,Miki-kun?I need someone to hold his paw still."
Back to top Go down
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
Saeth De La Corterra

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:02 am

__Espada__Saeth__Hall of Doors__
Pouting,Saeth looks after disappeared Miyuu,"But they're soft..and,and if you scratch them just right you get a purr >w> " Snickering Saeth glances at Destadi,devilish smirk on his lips."Hnn...it's just the two of us now,Desta-kun,"eyes running over him,devious thoughts causing equally devious smirk Saeth sighs with regret in a moment, settling for linking his arm with Destadi's,"..let us follow then,hnn.." Noticing door is starting to move he moves forward quickly,stepping through the haze.
Blinded by bright flash Saeth blinks away brightly colored spots,letting go of Destadi's arm to rub his eyes.Able to see clearly once more his silver orbs widen at the sheer strangeness of the scene unfolding. The ground they stand on appears to be a black and white chess board,each square large enough for one to sit in without touching edges.The board itself is large enough to be a small island..and is floating in the air.There's nothing around,above or below,only air. Small,grass covered islands float all around,on the same level as the board,varying in size from tiny,no more then half a foot, to large enough for twenty people to lay comfortably. Debris of broken rocks float around the islands like small meteors. Air smells of freshly mowed grass,with underlying copper scent masked underneath.Soft daylight filters down from unknown source.High,high above floats a closed doorway made of red cherry wood framed by gold.But there are no visible means of getting to it,board and islands being far below.All across the board stand black and white statues.There's a tall man with beard,scepter and crown;a woman in regal dress bearing a smaller circlet crown;two identical looking man with high pointy hats and dress of a priest,two man sitting high atop stallions,two man dressed in heavy battle armor and a number a man looking like foot soldiers.Scattered all across the board there are couple of them floating in the air near the board as if they were knocked off,bright red stains showing on white or black clothes.If one looks closer,red stains can be seen in places on the board.It looks like a battle is in progress.High up above the chessboard floats a mirror of same size, mirroring everything and allowing one to see the whole board upon looking up.
Looking around with curiosity and intrigue he studies everything with intent interest. "Hnn...what a curious place this.." Feeling strange shiver run over him Saeth pauses,tingling sensation brushing over his head and back. Suddenly noticing something red with corner vision he reaches up,fingers brushing against something warm and incredibly soft."Ehh??" Running fingers over it and looking up at the mirror high above his eyes widen at the sight of two orange red,silky soft hare ears growing from his head and flopping down."Ehh??" Carefully probing them with fingers and confirming they are in fact real,and his,curious glance at his back confirms appearance of matching red tail.Though he's unable to see it his eyes iris has changed into slits,silver orbs acquiring orange-ish red tint and three thin orange red curving stripes appeared on each cheek while his hair acquires reddish tint to it.Flexing hands Saeth notes claws has gotten longer, studying them with interest for a moment,continue to examine his arm and changed clothes.Replacing previous attire is a black shirt with collar that leaves his throat open,a patterned red and black bow holding it together from the top.Low cut striped vest is worn over it,with a long white coat going on top.Brushing out wrinkles from white pants hugging his legs Saeth adjusts white gloves covering his hands,fluffing out ruffles of the shirts sleeves.Lifting hands to his throat and brushing over it he smiles in relief to find his usual choker present,reaching down to his waist to adjust zanpakutou held at the back. A quick check confirms his wings are still present.Shooting Miyuu and Desta sly look Saeth breaks into a laugh,motion translating to his wings and making them shake, appearing more amused and excited then alarmed by the change," My, my,isn't this fun?First I get to be a fairy,now I get to be a..rabbit?Or hare?This place is such fun!I wonder what will happen next." Laughing Saeth smiles slyly,ears flicking to a stand and then flopping down in cute way.
__
Spoiler:
__
(OOC: Ok,so here's a small fun part,transformation that started when they entered previous room is now completing.They're being assigned 'roles' in this strange place.Why and for what,is unknown so far.If you caught the hints,you must have guessed Saeth's role assigned is ...The March Hare.Miyuu's role is The Dutches.Destadi's role is...The Chesire Cat. Changes fitting to the role will happen now..this can be growing extra pair of ears like Sae did,change to clothes,etc..whatever you think fits into role assigned.Changes are mostly cosmetic,they don't affect powers or zanpakutou.If you want,they can affect characters attitude a bit. How much and how far this change affects your character is entirely up to you.That's it for now.Have fun with it. XD )
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:11 pm

Stepping into and through the hazy door with Saeth, Destadi looks around the area with great interest, noting that the checkered ground resembles something more or less like a huge chessboard. He grins exceptionally wide, showing his many sharp and pointy teeth and fangs. "My My!!! isn't this a surprise of pleasure indeed? a game board!" Hr smiles looking incredibly happy. He looks up at the mirror above them, eyes becoming wide and excited at the same time. "hnnnn!! A chess board??? a game of chess? most incredible! with pieces of life size proportions, perhaps it may be more of a challenge and of course... no easy feat." his eyes glint teasingly, and are now a more golden yellow in color, now longer a deep blue like they usually are. He wanders over to Saeth, smiling widely at his new look. "A hare? or a batty-hare? which is it that you see hn?" he lets out a low mocking and playful purr. his hair seems to have become a more maroon colored stripy purple in color, with lighter purple striped ears and tail to match. his out fit seems to have changed slightly, no longer having his hat, or dashy looking Victorian attire. instead, being replaced with a skin tight leather vest, very furry purple stripy scarf, longer claws, mis-matching gloves, one looking more like an arm warmer. a collar with a long golden chain which dangles around and is connected to a band on his right wrist. He smiles as his tail flicks back and forth, staring mischievously, black markings under his eyes only adding to his rather mysterious charm. he fidgets with his belt, adjusting his zanpakuto so the sit better, and proceeds to adjust his black leather pants so they sit properly as well. "mrrrrr..... fun times indeed.... fun times.. but they always come to end just as quick.. yes?"

(note: this is the closest picture to show exactly what destadi appears like now. XD
Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:00 am

~Espada group~Miyuu~???~
Surveying the strange landscape around her eyes linger on the door floating high above,well out of reach.'I wonder if...' Turning around with Saeth and Destadi's appearance Miyuu tilts her head,observing their strange metamorphosis."A cat...and..a hare?Oi...all of this,is too familiar.." Studying each of them in turn her lips turn up in a smile,followed by a laugh."Ha..ya two should see yerselfs.Hee,bat hare an' tiger cat.Too bad my camera went with my clothes," smirking she finishes with a teasing laugh," yer new looks sure fit,ya know. XD " Even as she says the words her own appearance seems to change slightly,ears and tail disappearing. Looking for a moment as she did back in the espada days,only misdressed and missing mask on her head,the change continues further with usual red markings fading from her cheeks. Instead,small pink heart appears under right eye.Registering she can't seem to move her tail Miyuu whirls around,noticing it's gone,quick check confirming so are the ears.Relieved her clothes didn't change into something worse and at same time frustrated to be stuck in the pink abomination she glances down at her arms,noting black chained bracelets appeared on each wrist.Her usually cat like slitted eyes change into normal looking,with silver right eye becoming same red as the left,leaving her overall physical appearance very much like when she was human.Quickly checking to make sure Aneitora is still strapped to her leg with the pink bow Miyuu hurriedly turns away while Desta and Sae adjust their clothes,spending the time studying the chessboard further. "It's... a match in progress.." Speaking clearly,the usual accent is now missing from her voice and tone.Eyinga the door and presumed exit out she twirls one finger,trying to gather light breeze to it,planning a try of using wind to reach the high placed door.Instead of forming into a breeze the air remains unmoved,strange feeling of something else interfering with her ability to call it."Well..there goes that idea..So we have to follow the rules,rules we neither know or are aware off,and play the game led by unknown master..." Risking a quick glance over her shoulder at the other two she looks back at the life sized chess pieces,trying to determine which side is winning.Remembering long gone past Miyuu smiles sardonically, whispering under her breath,"I should have paid attention when oneechan tried to teach me.."
(OCC:Her appearance,with addition of chained bracelets. )
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:21 am

Feeling the last of injuries closing from Uriko's healing she breathes out a sigh of relief,pain slipping away from her hands.Accepting the vial from Uriko and draining it Altria gives her grateful smile,"Thank you,Uriko." Maintaining the kido barrier around them she glances from person to person making sure everyone's alright before looking out to check on the plants,certain hainawa will only occupy them for so long."We need a plan of attack.Any of those fly traps destroyed just get replaced but..did you notice?" Staring intently at the large bush from which all the plants seem to grow she gives a short nod,"They are all coming from it..I think if we destroy that,we get them all for good.So far they showed plant weaknesses...fire. If we target roots of their source,that should do it." Looking at Shiro her eyes drift to his blade,"You're the only one with fire zanpakuto element,Shibu...you'll have the most power.I can add in kido..." Glancing back at the plants her eyes run over each one,"We need to stop the one spewing acid first.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:38 am

~Gotei 13 Group~ ~Shiro~ ~Rose Garden~

Shiro looks relieved upon seeing Altria's injuries heal fully. Listening to her words he shifts slightly. "yeah.. I did notice.... after dealing with that one plant spewing acid... the other hard part... will be getting in close enough to actually do any damage...." he twirls his zanpakuto, black and blue fireballs swirl around him for a minute before coming back to swirl around the blade again. "hmm.... it would be a lot easier to freeze the plants first... or bind them with kidou...." he looks over at Uriko for a moment, "hey Uri-chan... What element is your zanpakuto?" He stares at her intently, having seen how she froze the smaller plants, which are still completely frozen in place.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue67/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:35 pm

*Arcana Group* *Mikiru* *Mushroom Forest*

Coming closer to the puppy, he carefully reaches out to hold it's paw, being mindful to keep it steady while avoiding touching the sensitive and tender padding of the injured paw. He looks over to Akkei, while keeping a calming presence about him to keep the puppy further at ease. "Alright Kei-chan... ^^ it should be easier now..." he looks up at the puppy, and gently pats the top of it's paw, still being careful to keep it steady for akkei to finish her work.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:42 pm

*Gotei 13 Group* *Uriko* *Rose Garden*

Smiling timidly when Altria thanks her for treating her injuries and restoring her reiryoku, Uriko glances over to Shiro shyly upon asking her the element of her zanpakuto. Shrugging, she fidgets nervously, "uh... um..." she looks down towards the ground, and twiddles the tips of her index fingers nervously, "i-it... I.. I think...... Tsukiryu..... is... um... ice..... but um... I.. I don't... I don't really know...." Uriko looks to Shiro for a moment, quivering in a nervous manner, "... I... haven't... really... figured it.. out yet.... sorry...." she looks down, not sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:17 am

"Thank you,Miki-kun." With the paw held steady she leans over it once more,carefully examining embedded thorns.Face drawn up in concentration and hands shimmering with purple haze of her spirit energy Akkei ever so carefully extracts each of the thorns,dropping them aside.Mending torn tissue using her spirit energy she heals small,deep wounds left by the thorns,leaving healthy pink paw pads.All done in matter of minutes,always working quickly and efficiently she allows her spirit energy to sink back and disappear from sight."All done..." Taking step back from the puppy she smiles at it,petting one paw,"You're all better now dear." Looking over at Mikiru she smiles warmly,giving short nod,"Thank you for the assistance, Miki-kun." Glancing around their surrounding and then back at the puppy idea occurs to her. 'Miki-kun can discern what it says...perhaps we could learn at least something on where we are and could plan next actions accordingly..' Considering idea for a moment and finding it outlandish but plausible she looks over at Mikiru,tracng her eyes to the puppy and back,"Miki-kun ...could you perhaps ask it where this is?If you pose a simply enough constructed questions it should be able to answer.."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue77/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:02 am

___Gotei 13 Group___ Loki __Rose Garden __

__
Shuddering earth underneath the enormous bush all the plants are connected to erupts once more,two new fly traps rising to replace those burned to ashes with Altria's kidou.Shaking off earth they sway on beefy green stalks,hissing.Having one target now they stream for it,circling barrier protecting shinigami and smacking into it every few seconds.The two plants Loki confused into entangling together has managed to untangle themselves, joining in circling of the barrier.Hainawa holds,keeping other two fly traps bound together, hissing and snapping at each other.Remaining plant continues to spew out acidic ooze,raining it down all around.
__
Been listening quietly Loki puts his hand on Uriko's shoulder,"Hey,it's fine Uri-chan.You got nothing to be sorry over,ya.Figuring that stuff out is hard, takes time." Smiling at her he tries to make her feel better and less nervous,adding jokingly,"You wouldn't believe how long it took me to figure Raijin was lightning based.Hit me after he got annoyed and started shocking me." Laughing he squeezes her shoulder lightly in encouragement."I would say your zan got some ice power at very least,way it froze those plants.It was instinctive before..but if you try I bet you could do it again.I believe in you,Uri-chan.Believe in yourself,do things with confidence,and they'll work. ^^ " Nodding he smiles,giving her supporting look. Looking out at plants circling around their kidou barrier and measuring not so close distance to the gigantic sized bush from which they appear to come Loki humphs,determined look shining in his sky blue eyes."Getting close enough aint gonna be a problem. Let me worry about the plants,ok.You two should focus on the bush.." Glancing from Altria to Shiro,Loki grins brazenly,haven gotten idea he wont be talked out off."I'll act as bait and draw those nasties away from barrier,keeping their attention.You can't cast kidou without lowering barrier first anyway and they surrounded as tight.So I'll draw them away,those things aren't all that fast.You wait until they follow me and go for the bush.I'm no botanist but judging by how far they can move away from it,those roots gotta extend good length underground.You two better hit them fast and hard.With bush gone,fly traps die too.Uri-chan,"looking at her he smiles,"be my back up?When I draw those six away,stay inside barrier and try freezing seventh one spewing acid.It'll make it a hell lot easier if I don't have to worry about dodging melting goo from the sky too." Getting ready he pulls goggles down,switching to specially created mode he programed into them just for battle situations.Scanning over each plant to enter them into calculations Loki tugs his gloves on tighter, checking to make sure small messenger style bag held by belt and straps to his leg is secure and not about to come off."I'm set."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:52 am

Listening to his proposed plan Altria watches Loki with worried eyes,not liking how risky his part in it is.Catching the all to familiar look in his eyes pronouncing trying to talk him out of it is a pointless waste of time she sighs heavily,shaking her head."Loki-kun..." Glancing at Shiro helplessly she sighs again,touching Loki's shoulder,"Just be careful,ok..I'll keep this shield going..moment we're gone double back and take cover here..don't do anything stupid." Looking out at the bush and then plants circling around she draws Tsukiyomi,getting an idea and looking at Shiro,"You'll have to do main attack..but I can use Tsuki as transmitter and channel Haien straight into the bush,sending it down to the roots...that together should wipe whole thing down." Concentrating for a moment she strengthens the kido barrier,silver glow spreading over it.Pulling out purple ribbon from pocket she ties her hair back and out of the way,"I'm ready.."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:31 pm

*Arcana group* *Mikiru* *Mushroom Forest*

Smiling seeing the puppy's paw now fully healed, he gently lets go of it's paw and takes a step back. "there you go little one... ^^ you're all better.." hearing akkei address him, he turns to face her. Looking at her with a thoughtful expression Mikiru nods, "this one could try.... it would be worth a shot." with that, he turns back to glance up at the puppy, smiling in a warm way. "Excuse me little one.... would you be able to tell us where we are? and maybe a bit about this place?" ^^ He stares at the puppy, warm feeling coming from him.
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue45/100=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:37 am

__Arcana__Devien___Mushroom Forest___
Watching Akkei working on helping puppy Devien admires her quick efficiency,hands moving with assurance resulting from years of practice.'Hnn..I wonder if Kei-chan,was a doctor even as a human.It fits her with amazing ease.' Lighting new smoke to pass the time Devien keeps to observing her,strange little smirk playing at corner of his mouth.

Bothersome thorns removed puppy makes happy yip,wagging it's tail excitedly.Bowing it's furry head down it licks Akkei's cheek affectionately,ending up covering her in dog slobber.Doing same thing to Miki puppy cocks it's head to the side,listening with rapt attention. Blinking,it's warm hazel eyes reflect incomprehension.Dropping it's ears down it barks,yips and growls back a confusing sounding reply.[We are here..this is here..it's always been here??Here's big..I run and run,there's no end..but it's small..I never go anywhere,even running fast!] Lifting it's hind leg it scratches behind one ear,relieving nagging itch.[Knowing-small-moving-talking-thing that makes mrrrrg knows better!!It can tell!I take you!!] Getting up puppy wags it's tail enthusiastically,happy to be of use.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:24 pm

*Arcana group* *Mikiru* *Mushroom Forest*

Looking up at the puppy and listening to it's confusing words, it takes a moment or two to figure out it's words. "this place.. is big..... yet it's small?..... hm.." puzzling over it's words, Mikiru glances at the puppy slightly confused, "Knowing-small-talking-thing? it can tell us more? hm..." he smiles warmly, different colored eyes reflecting warmth and gratitude. "you'll take us there little one? thank you.. " he pats it's paw gently, "hm... would it be alright if this one asked if we could have a lift? since you would know where to go and would be faster to take us along with you that way.... would that be alright? little one?" he smiles warmly, a gently air settling about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W = - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next