Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd Division Barracks

Go down 
+2
Altria Mizuno
Starky
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Starky
Admin
Starky

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/1002nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 2nd_div_ban

Captain:
Lieutenant:
3rd Seat:Altria Mizuno
4th Seat:
Shiro Asaka
5th Seat: Shinichi Yoh
6th Seat:
Loki Raideno
7th Seat:
8th Seat:

9th Seat:

10th Seat:

Unseated officers:
~Onmitsukidō~
1st Division:Executive Militia
General Commander:----- Seats:
2nd Division:Patrol Corps
Commander:------ Seats:
3rd Division:Detention Unit
Commander: Altria Mizuno. Seats:
4th Division:Intelligence Gathering
Commander:Shiro Asaka.Seats: Loki Raideno,
5th Diivision:Reversal Counter Force
Commander: Shinichi Yoh. Seats:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/1002nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:55 am

Feeling the loss of warmth and being placed on something soft she snuggles into the couch."Mnn..ten more minutes niisan..I promise to get up then..zzz" She mumbles something else before starting to cough.It passes after a few moments and she takes a deep gulp of air before quieting down again.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33/1002nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:54 pm

shin smiles..

"Well, I'm also referring about the other missions that we had before. We unusually have this time where we can just rest and relax. Mission free."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/1002nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:15 pm

~In Uriko's room~

Uriko is fast asleep buts wakes with a start when loki started banging on the front door. She gets up sleepily, and is wearing her night-kimono, and heads for the door. She exits her room and yawns entering the living room where everyone is. "oh? good morning..... what was that loud thumping?" she sounds like she's about to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue77/1002nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Loki smiles sadly when Altria mumbles about niisan,petting her hair.Altria-chan.. even in sleep,you miss him.
Just as quickly his usual carefree expression snaps back into place."That's true Shin-san. Mission free times are rare,so personally I like spending them doing something constructive. And there are better ways to relax then staying cooped up at you quarters.There's the gardens,the hot springs,there's even a pool. I'm not even mentioning the human world with all the possibilities there.." When Uriko enters Loki's cheeks turn a little pink seeing she's still in her sleepwear."G-good morning Uriko-san.Sorry,that was me banging on the door.I brought Altria-chan back from the 4th and no one was opening the door.Lucky for me Shin-san happened by."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/1002nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:49 pm

She sighs at the sensation of someone petting her hair,murmuring,"Hee..you're gonna..mess..it up..niisan.." She turns around to her side so her back is pressing against the couch,there's a small happy smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue77/1002nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:14 am

____ Hope no one minds,gonna skip ahead a bunch of days_____
Getting up early and doing his usual morning routine Loki waits until it's a reasonable hour. Setting out in direction of Altria's quarters he's determined to drag at least someone to the training section with him.I don't care who it is,if it's just someone I know.I haven't trained with a partner since..cogs and wheels,I don't even remember anymore how long.Gonna get rusty if it goes on like that.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:30 am

Having finished her morning duties she heads back towards her quarters,thinking of getting some lunch and then doing a little meditation.Her concentration seemed to be waning recently,it warranted to be looked into.Encountering Loki near her door she raises a hand in greeting."Hey."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:59 pm

"Yo.You're up and about early?" Glad at having run into her Loki shifts impatiently."Are you busy with anything?Got some spare time?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/1002nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:39 pm

~else where~

Shiro is just returning from a random patrol, he notices Altria and Loki talking. "oh... hello. what's happening?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:55 pm

She looks at him suspiciously."Why?I'm not helping with any inventions,if that's what you want." She shudders,remembering getting suckered into it last time. Seeing Shiro she smiles in greeting."Hey.Nothing much,I just finished with all the morning duties.Where were you?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:49 pm

"No,no,nothing like that!No inventions,promise!" Loki is quick to deny it.After greeting Shiro he contemplates the best way to get her to agree."I was thinking,hoping,you would train with me? Nothing big,just ordinary spar.What do you say?Shiro-san can come watch if he would like. We could have a three way thing too?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/1002nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Shiro smiles, "Heh? a spar? i'd love to!" He sounds overly eager, "that patrol wasn't much anyway. I could use the exorcise anyway!" he smiles and is giving Altria the 'let's go!' look.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:31 pm

She looks doubtful,uttering a sigh at Shiro's eager expression."Oh fine..let's go then." Thinking of missed lunch a little regrettably she sighs and starts towards the training area.

~(OOC:I think we should do this in the Seireitei training arena.That's what it's for after all. >.> )
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:45 pm

"Yeah!!" Loki is spilling over with excitement.Grinning happily he trails after Altria to the training area.

__OOC:Ok.___
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33/1002nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:17 pm

accidentally hearing what the others talked about, shin tries to catch up with them..

(I'll be catching up in the training area. ^^. hope I'm not late)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:34 pm

~ A few months or so later~
Opening the door of her quarters with one hand she slowly walks in,supporting Shiro.Contemplating between bed and couch she settles on the latter,uncertain her strength would last to reach their room.Making for the couch Altria carefully settles down Shiro, stumbling and heavily landing near him. "Uh...too..tired.." Sagging into the couch she closes her eyes,deep tiredness and exhaustion sweeping through her,post battle ache settling in."Kami..I'm never spending..that much reiryoku..ever..again.."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/1002nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:12 am

Uriko follows after Altria and goes over to her. ".....neechan.... here..." she pulls out a small vial with a pale pink liquid inside, and hands it to Altria. ".... It'll restore your reiryoku and any injuries you may have...." she smiles in a reassuring way.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Opening her eyes tiredly she takes the vial,looking it over with interest,"Thank you,Uri-chan.You always have a solution for anything." Uncorking the vial and drinking the pink liquid in one quick gulp her spirit energy flares brightly before settling down.Smiling Altria sets the empty vial on the table,sinking back into the couch."Feels much better,thank you." Glancing at Shiro she sighs.'How will I explain this to Cora-chan?Lately,she seems much more..aware..but it's because she's around shinigami..we're influencing her unconsciously..I'm sure at some point in the future,she'll become one too..sigh..how did it all get tangled up so much? I need to have a talk with Tsuki..today..will just have to wake him.And start looking for a way to extract a soul..there must be a way...maybe 12th has something..'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Shiro leans against Altria and seems to be having a troubled sleep, occasionally quivering for unknown reasons.

walking quietly into the room cora glances up at Uriko then to Altria with a curious look. She glances over at Shiro's sleeping form for awhile, a curious expression flicks across her face before turning to stare at Altria. "Altri-chan? .... is Niisan sick? he's so pale."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Looking at Cora she bites her lower lip,trying to think of words to say."C-Cora-chan.. Shiro is..uh..he's...um..yes,he is sick..but we're going to get it back..er..that is.. find a..cure..ok..so he will be alright.." Glancing at Shiro she looks concerned, wrapping one arm around him.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Pulling off Raijin and dropping him on the table Loki stretches out on the couch,staring at one point absorbed."Well..that was horrible.What do we do now? I want a rematch."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Cora gives Altria a blank stare then returns her gaze to Shiro. "...... I see..... Niisan's missing something...." she has a sad look then walks off, "... please help niisan get it back...... I miss him already."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:18 am

Trembling she manages to murmur,"We'll get it back..I promise",before her voice breaks down.Pulling up her knees Altria wraps her arms around them, hiding her face in her lap.Quivering,her shoulders shake,events of the day and gravity of the situation overwhelming.'What do we do? How can we get the soul out of him.. how can we even find him..I don't know what to do..I just..I just want my Shiri back...why?Why did this have to happen..why always us? Can't we just be together without something bad always happening?..I can't. .take.. this...' With a quiet sob she pulls together tighter, quivering.Remembering the newly recalled memories of moments from their human lives and his death only makes her sadder.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:37 am

Fenikkusu coos soothingly at Altria, "... we'll get him back..... ALtri-chan." she coos again trying to reassure her that everything will be alright.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:39 am

"Altri-chan.." Stunned seeing normally strong Altria breaking down Loki jumps in a hurry,coming over to her and sitting down. "Altri-chan,we'll find a way!I'll talk with everyone in 12th,we can ask captains,there is always a solution to any problem if ya look hard enough.So don't cry... It's not all on your shoulders alone.We'll find a solution together!" Glancing warily at Fenikkusu he pulls Altria into a comforting hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd Division Barracks
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next