Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd Division Barracks

Go down 
+2
Altria Mizuno
Starky
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Starky
Admin
Starky

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/1002nd Division Barracks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 2nd_div_ban

Captain:
Lieutenant:
3rd Seat:Altria Mizuno
4th Seat:
Shiro Asaka
5th Seat: Shinichi Yoh
6th Seat:
Loki Raideno
7th Seat:
8th Seat:

9th Seat:

10th Seat:

Unseated officers:
~Onmitsukidō~
1st Division:Executive Militia
General Commander:----- Seats:
2nd Division:Patrol Corps
Commander:------ Seats:
3rd Division:Detention Unit
Commander: Altria Mizuno. Seats:
4th Division:Intelligence Gathering
Commander:Shiro Asaka.Seats: Loki Raideno,
5th Diivision:Reversal Counter Force
Commander: Shinichi Yoh. Seats:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/1002nd Division Barracks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Feeling comforted,as if some of the weight is lifted off her shoulders she hugs Loki tightly for a long moment before pulling away."Thank you.." Smiling sincerely she takes his hand,"Thank you for saying that Loki-kun..and for being here.I couldn't hope for a better friend then you to have at my side." Looking at Fen she nods,turning serious,"Thank you for telling me about the bond and their pact.He woke..I'm going to go in and have a talk with Tsukiyomi right now." Sitting back comfortable Altria places her zanpakuto in her lap,holding it with both hands.Closing her eyes she distances herself from surroundings, retreating further in and feeling for the calm thread,thinking herself into the inner world.Taking in a slow breath she breathes out,opening her eyes.A soft breeze ruffles her hair in the night air of her inner world.Silver moonlight illuminates calm landscape though there are many storm clouds in the sky.Walking up the hill Altria stops underneath a huge,ancient tree of blooming moon flowers,looking around."Tsukiyomi..I know you are awake,we need to talk." With a soft sigh he appears behind her,"Yes,Kichoo?" Turning around she studies him silently,noting something seemed to change.'He looks..so tired..and..since when are both of his eyes yellow?' Frowning Altria clenches her hands,determined to get to the bottom of things,"Tsuki...I know about the bond..and the pact..why did you force it on Shiro?Going behind my back.. threatening someone I care for..forcing him into..into such a thing!Why?" Staring at her calmly he speaks softly,"I did not force him into anything.It was a mutually beneficial deal. You may not be aware of it but the bond,which was a gift,is the only reason you met him again as a shinigami.It pulled you together,though it was not my intention for it to develop so strongly." Looking away he sighs tiredly,"It is my job to protect you Kichoo.You needed a shield. He agreed to take on that role." Shaking angryly her hands clench tightly,"I DON'T WANT A SHIELD!..I'm sick of it! I'm not some fragile thing that needs to be protected!I want a partner,fighting by my side,not a shield taking blows for me!Least of all would I want Shiro to be forced into such a role!" Taking her outburst calmly he steps close,tracing fingers along her jawline,"Kichoo...look deep inside.Your deepest wish..is to be protected and loved.You do not wish to fight anymore.You are tired of the battlefield." Eye widening Altria grows still, his words struck a chord.'So I am the one..forcing him?' Pained by the thought she wraps arms around herself."I want you to remove this bond..take the gift back.It helped us meet once more..I am grateful for that..but I wont have it being a burden to Shiro." Glancing at a strange,out of place blue flower blooming on one of the branches he shakes his head resolutely."No.I will not.It would need to be a joined effort between me and his zanpakuto spirit.And it would hurt you both."
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/1002nd Division Barracks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:07 pm

The blue moon flower shimmers, as a sparkling mist appears from it. the Mist moves into the shape of a phoenix, and materializes into Fenikkusu. Her blue Sapphire colored feathers shine magnificently in the moon light. She flaps her wings and flutters down to land near Altria's feet, her head just reaching below Altria's knee. She coos sweetly in greeting, and turns to stare at Tsukiyomi.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/1002nd Division Barracks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Turning to look at Fenikkusu she looks confused,"F-fen??How..how is this possible? How can you be here..in my inner world?" Regarding Fenikkusu silently through narrowed eyes Tsukiyomi looks less then pleased,speaking coldly."Why are you invading our inner sanctum?You were not invited here nor are you welcome."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/1002nd Division Barracks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:22 pm

Fenikkusu stares calmly at Tsukiyomi, "...... I'm here, on behalf of one who can not......." her voice is soft but under toned with a hint of seriousness, "I have reason for being here...... other wise, I would not have come..... it is not my place to tangle within the affairs of others.... however... this matter concerns us both....." she fans her seven long tail feathers, then folds them back together.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:01 am

"Tsuki!Stop being mean!" Looking appalled by his behavior she looks apologetically at Fen.Continuing watching Fenikkusu through narrowed golden eyes Tsukiyomi folds his wings,"State your reasons and whatever it is you want,then be gone." Uttering a frustrated sigh Altria reaches out to nudge Tsuki,giving him a warning look.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:15 am

Staring calmly at Tsukiyomi she merely coos, "I came here for the same reasons as Altri-chan has..... but... I am only standing in for the one who, at this current time... is unable to do so." she stares at Tsukiyomi with a cool soft gaze, hardly being intimidated by his
abrupt rudeness.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 am

~Inside Altria's inner world~
"..The bond..you said it needs a joint effort..well,Fen is here.So break it!" Looking at her sadly Tsukiyomi only shakes his head."No.This bond was formed in such a way that it cannot be broken." Confused by such an answer she frowns,demanding an explanation,"What do you mean it can't be broken? In what way was it made?" Looking at the blue flower on the tree's branch Tsukiyomi explains softly,patiently,"The bond was a gift,willingly accepted.A gift given cannot be taken back.It was to be a light link between the two souls,allowing sensing location of the other person no matter the distance and being able to tell their physical condition.An aid for the shield.However,something unforeseen happened. Through the link...your souls connected,turning it into a bond...That is..very rare..only.." frowning he continues reluctantly,"..only if the two souls are..have...resonance with each other can this occur." Becoming silent to let it sink in he adds after a moment,"The bond has now become part of your souls.That is why you can feel what he feels,why pain from injuries of one is transmitted to the other,other effects might manifest with time as well though they can all be blocked.The bond cannot be broken." Not fully understanding all of this yet Altria shakes her head,"..Then..just.. removing it? ..Not breaking but..removing?" Shaking his head Tsukiyomi flicks his eyes to Fenikkusu."That would not be wise.Ask his spirit."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 pm

Fenikkusu chirps sadly to Altria. "removing the bond... would be just as devastating as breaking it at this moment." her eyes reflect a deep sadness. "Shiri-sama's soul... as well as his body have been strained well beyond their physical limits... at this moment... were we to consider removing the bond.... we'd risk ending his life." she flutters over to Altria, and lands on her shoulder. Fenikkusu brushes her head against the side of altria's cheek a sad look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division Barracks   2nd Division Barracks - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd Division Barracks
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4