Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seireitei Gardens

Go down 
+7
Tokage Nemuri
Shinichi Yoh
Yuriko Katsura
Altria Mizuno
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Shounen
Starky
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Starky
Admin
Starky

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome to the Garden.~
Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Cherry_blossoms
The Seireitei Gardens, the most beautiful part of the Seireitei. Come here for a chat with your fellow Shinigami. Fighting is forbidden here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Shiro seeing the area suddenly about to become hostile, "um... I... guess I'll be.. uh... going now." He flash steps away with such speed it looked as if he vanished.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Following shiro's phrase, shin follows..

"Me..too..."

shin steps back, then runs to a tree..
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue77/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Uh-oh. Loki backs up in a hurry,trying not to look scared."Ahahaha.I-I'm sorry Altria.I didn't meant it,it just slipped out.Remember it was Niwa that blabbed,not me.I haven't told anyone,honest.It was an accident,an honest mistake.Oh,look,isn't that 12th?" Pointing to the side he doesn't wait to see if she buys it,shunpo-ing away.There's only a trail of dust left.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:10 pm

~A few hours later.~
Having no luck finding Loki after he runs off and tiring out she decided to rest, falling asleep under one of the sakura trees.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Near the sakura tree altria is sleeping under, Shiro fell asleep with a old tattered looking book on his face. "zzz...zzz" Cora is sitting next to shiro's right side and is poking him occasionally.

Last edited by Shiro Asaka on Thu May 27, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Not that far, shin sits on the ground while he's practicing some new kido. Exerting some reiatsu, he's forming a somehow five cubic shaped transparent orange barrier. one on himself, and the others around him. trying to deeply concentrate, the barriers become more firm. shin opens his eyes, noticing its firmness, he breathes deeply but calmly.

"Just a little more."

concentrating too much, it broke like a glass.

"Oh shoot! Tsk! Aw man.."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Mumbling something in her sleep she sneezes when a petal lands on her face,rolling over to the side,"mmh..just five more minutes niisan..zzz"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue77/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:37 am

Loki looks around the garden cautiously.Seeing Altria asleep he relaxes,coming over to where Shin is."Man,barely escaped with my life." He settles on the the ground."So what'cha doing?"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:44 am

shin turns to loki

"Yea..I mean, what's with all the Kat-can thi--"

before shin continues to talk, he takes a quick glance at altria and turns back to loki..

"Nevermind...anyway, I've been working on mastering my kidos regarding barriers and stuff..it seems kinda hard, but I'm almost there.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:46 am

Cora gets bored from poking Shiro, realizing he's in too deep of a sleep to even notice. She gets up and scampers over to where Loki and Shin are. she stares up at Loki's hair.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Loki looks impressed."That's cool.I was never any good at kidou,except the few lowest.And Tsuzuri Raiden but that's cause it supplements Raijin's ability well.I'll have to practise more too." At Shin mentioning Kat thing Loki glances at Altria.Satisfied that she's indeed asleep he grins, scooting closer."Kat-chan is a nick I came up with,it's like a..reference..to this special ability of hers.Dunno why she keeps it secret.But Niwa from 12th found out and opening his big mouth told his group. Since then they've been periodically trying to get her to the lab so they could study it." He sighs."And since then she goes bonkers whenever I mention it or use that nick.I.." Seeing Cora staring at him Loki smiles."Why hello there kiddo.And what's your name?I'm Loki."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Cora just stares at Loki then tugs at his sleeve and scampers off in Shiro's direction.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:52 pm

"Eh?You want me to follow you?" Loki gets up obediently and follows the little girl to sleeping Shiro.Staring at the tattered book on his face with curiosity he picks it up."What's this?Looks old."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Shiro wakes up when loki lifts the book off his face. "... Loki..." he grabs the book back and tucks it away. "Hasn't anyone taught you not to look at other people's belongings unless you ask?" his voice is somewhat groggy sounding, because he's still sleepy. Cora smiles at Loki, "Thank you Roki!" She smiles widely because someone managed to wake shiro up. She pokes shiro, " Hey! 'Niichan! play with me! please?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:51 pm

Loki laughs."Nope,not really.You'll have to excuse what K--er,I mean Altria-chan calls my "ruffian ways". XD I was only looking at the cover anyway.What's the book about,it looks old?" Looking down at Cora he smiles."Not sure what for but..you welcome kiddo." He's surprised when she calls Shiro niichan."Ehhh??Nani??o.o?She's your kid sister??You have a sibling??o.o??"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:05 pm

Shiro stares at loki coolly. "no... I found her a while back... she just calls me that." he pokes Cora back, " 'niisan wants to sleep right now." Cora gets a cute pouting expression on her face, then pokes him continuously. "Niichaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" Shiro looks so tired then gives loki a pleading look. "Loki-kun? ... could you do me a favor? please play with her?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:23 am

He found her?What is she,a kitten? Getting a mental image of Cora with cat ears and tail,hissing at Shiro who's picking her up Loki starts laughing. Remembering Altria sleeping close by he quickly quiets down,a big grin on his face."A favor eh?Sure,I don't mind.You look tired,good old Taichou working you down?Just do me a favor and warn me if Altria-chan starts waking up.I think she's still mad.." Picking up Cora he twirls around couple times then sits her on his shoulders."So little missy,ready to have some fun? But! You have to tell me your name first."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:57 am

Frowning in her sleep Altria seems to be experiencing a bad dream.Shivering,she whispers,"no..don't go in there..it's a trap..-----..--t..killed.."Her fingers twitch as if reaching for something.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:45 am

taking a little break, shin takes a glance at everyone. noticing loki, shiro, and cora, he smiles then turns to altria, he then wanders what's happening to her.

"What's going on?"

shin stands and goes over to where altria is..
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:22 pm

Cora laughs happily as loki twirled her around, "I'm Cora! hee hee hee!" she scruffies loki's hair playfully. Shiro smiles, "I think she likes you loki-kun."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:56 pm

"Course,kids always like me.I used to watch over a group of them in the old days.Alright Cora-chan,get ready to fly." Loki takes off in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:52 pm

Still asleep she grows quiet,mumbling something incoherently and shivering periodically.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:39 pm

shin goes to altria and tries to wake her up..

"Hey..altria..wake up..are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:31 pm

"Noo!" She bolts upright,looking around wildly.Catching sight of Shin and Shiro she let's out a relieved sigh.'Just another dream..calm down..it's all in the past now..' Rubbing her eyes tiredly she flops back down."Thanks for waking me Shin..it was getting..unpleasant.."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:11 pm

shin is relieved.

"No problem. I was just worried about you murmurring stuff earlier. Should be okay now, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seireitei Gardens
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next