Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seireitei Gardens

Go down 
+7
Tokage Nemuri
Shinichi Yoh
Yuriko Katsura
Altria Mizuno
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Shounen
Starky
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Starky
Admin
Starky

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome to the Garden.~
Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Cherry_blossoms
The Seireitei Gardens, the most beautiful part of the Seireitei. Come here for a chat with your fellow Shinigami. Fighting is forbidden here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue25/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Shiro watches Loki and Cora as well, "yes... I haven't seen Cora do this with anyone besides me." he smiles, "Cora seems to be able to like anyone."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:57 am

She smiles softly,"It's because she's still a child and haven't lost that spark of innocence." Watching them play she chuckles,"Though I suppose Loki's still a child himself in some ways..hm,you know..this really reminds me of the past." Getting a melancholic expression she seems lost in a memory before suddenly looking at Shiro mischievously with a spark in her eyes,a playful smile appearing on her lips.Reaching out with one arm she taps his shoulder,"Tag,you're it!Try and catch me slowpoke!" With a laugh and whirl of silver hair Altria takes off in a flash of shunpo.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue33/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:20 pm

shin just amusely watches them and also suprise by cora's speed.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue77/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:29 am

Loki tries skidding to a halt when Cora stops suddenly.When she turns around and dashes past he tries to turn as well.But having gained too much speed and momentum he only succeeds in being jerked forward,barreling in a roll into a tree."Owah..." Recovering quickly he peels away from it,spitting out a piece of bark."Blerg,why something always has to get into my mouth..gross." Pinpointing Cora he dashes off after her again,almost catching up.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue25/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Cora looks back to see loki catching up, and she stops again and instead of running she jumps straight up into the air and lands behind loki. she starts running off again.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue77/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 am

About to crash into another tree Loki uses it instead to swing around.With boosted speed from the swing he dashes after Cora without seeing Altria going same way.Flash stepping to the same spot he crashes into her,they go down in a tumble.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Altria doesn't notice Loki until he crashes into her,sending them both to the ground.Staring at the sky disoriented she tries to get back the breath that was knocked out of her.Regaining her senses she rubs her head where it smacked against the ground,looking at Loki with annoyance written on her face." That bloody hurt.Don't you ever look where you're going?And get off,will you."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Shiro facepalms himself, he has an embarrassed look on his face. "... oi oi..."

Cora comes running back and bumps into Shiro, she falls on her back then gets up and smiles, "Niiiiiiiichaaaaaaaaaaan!" ^^ She crawls up onto Shiro's shoulders and peeks over at loki and altria. "aww.... Roki tired?" she snickers.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:17 pm

It takes Loki couple minutes to comprehend what happened.Did I just run smack into her?Yep.You're sprawled on top too.Coloring red with embarrassment he hastily scrambles up."Sorry,sorry,I'm sorry." Taking Altria's arm he pulls her to her feet,wishing the earth would open up and swallow him up right then.At Cora's words his desire to disappear intensifies.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Landing a light whack on Loki's head she starts dusting off her clothes. "Honestly.It's enough that you run people over on that nefarious machine of yours..what was it called again?..vespa?..But you have to do it on foot too. Are you trying to become a natural hazard or something?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Loki rubs his head."It's vespa scooter..and I'm sorry,ok.It's a little hard to stop at that speed.I haven't shunpo-ed without weights in ages.Oh!!" Looking around he goes to pick his weights up,plunking down and strapping them back on again."There." Standing up he does a few jumps to get used to the new weight again,explaining."Always feels weird putting them back on,like I'm suddenly fifty pounds heavier."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:39 am

"That's probably because you are?" Shiro snickers pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Laughing Loki scratches his head."Aha ha ha,yeah,that's true."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:36 pm

She shakes her head,"Honestly...Why do you wear them all the time anyway? It's a wonder you can move at all."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:03 am

"Cause,it's training.It was actually Yueh-niisan who recommended it when I came to him asking how I could train my speed up to be as fast as his.He used this method too,you know.Back when he was in the academy." Grinning,Loki laughs."I really could barely move back when I started,at that was just five lbs on each leg.But when I take them off now my speed almost triples.Not only a way to train but a nice ace to have for a tricky fight,eh."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:40 am

Altria looks interested."Really?I didn't know he did that." Her gaze becomes distant and unfocused as she remembers some of the past,particularly the training regime.Filing the memories away with a sigh she looks saddened by them,smiling cheerfully as a cover."It is a good back up,that is if you can get those things off in time."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:57 pm

"Yeah." His countenance turning serious Loki figures now would be as good time as any."I really wanted to ask you something Altria..It's like this,I was planning to,planning to transfer..to..to.." Pulling out his words he shuts his eyes and just plunges in."To 12th!I know you hate them.If I transfer..you wont..you wont.." Unable to continue Loki abruptly goes quiet.Waiting the verdict he looks all tense,keeping eyes tightly shut.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:16 am

Startled at his words,not being expecting such a thing at all,she quietly studies him, taking note of the plainly visible tension.'I wont what?Mind it?Or..hate him?Really..he's still a kid..' Letting out a sigh she steps forward with a rustle of clothes,placing a hand on his shoulders and pulling him close."Don't be silly,Loki-kun. Why would I let something so trivial come between us?It would be very foolish.If you want to transfer to 12th then please do so."
Back to top Go down
Mikka Suzuki
Trainee
Trainee
Mikka Suzuki

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/100Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Just wondering, humming, walking in the garden.

"I wonder what do we have here?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Loki smiles happily."Thanks." Seeing another shinigami he looks at her curiously,coming over for a greeting."Hey there.I don't think we have met.I'm Loki."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seireitei Gardens   Seireitei Gardens - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seireitei Gardens
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8