Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gathering or Hollows

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
Level: 9
EXP:
The Gathering or Hollows Left_bar_bleue10/100The Gathering or Hollows Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

The Gathering or Hollows Empty
PostSubject: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Event Name: The Gathering of Hollows

Goal of the event: Hollows are gathering all over karakura town something powerful is hiding from sight Attracting the hollows, The misson, Kill all Hollows within range, Menos, Menos Grande, Adjuchas, And the low level Arrancar and look for the person or thing that is making all the Hollow's gather in the one place! All help From any Soul Reapers needed

Specific Users: None, anyone can Join

Story:
Hollows are gathering all over karakura town something powerful is hiding from sight, The misson, Kill all Hollows within range, Some powerful force is dragging them towards Karakura and the residents are being killed and maimed for the hollows sick enjoyment, Soul Reapers, powerful or not are being sent to karakura to hunt down and either kill, or help the person causing the disturbance.

Kyo slashed at the two Hollows in front of him, killing them instantly, low level hollow that even a kid with a wodden sword could take out, well thats if wood could actually kill hollows, He jumped from roof too roof, loving the feeling of being so high up without having to worry about anything well apart from being eaten by a hollow, A few seconds later a strong wind blew him off the building and onto the roof of another only it wasn't really a strong wind, it was a hollow with power no doubt, Kyo stood up facing the other roof and there stood another low level looking hollow, Kyo grinned and held his hands out towards the hollow, grinning.

"Damn Hollow's! Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws, Hado #33 Sōkatsui!!"

The kido killed the hollow in an instance, Kyo drained from the power the spell took sat down on the roof.

Last edited by Kyoshiro Kuroi on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
Level: 7
EXP:
The Gathering or Hollows Left_bar_bleue50/100The Gathering or Hollows Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:41 pm

*tokage was contacted by SS while out in KKT buying CDs for his music collection. he rushes down an alley and ditches his gigai*

what the hell is going on around here? things feel so unusual. there are so many hollows about!!
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:
The Gathering or Hollows Left_bar_bleue10/100The Gathering or Hollows Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:54 pm

Kyoshiro stood up after a while, Jumping again from roof to roof, he passed a Alley way, he saw what looked like a Shinigami Getting out of his Gigai, What a conisidence, thought kyo, he jumped off the roof that was directly above the alley landing across from Tokage.

"Yo' Dude you know what's going on around here? There's a Heavy Reaitsu in the air and there's so many hollows here we may aswell change the name from Karakura town to Hueco Mundo"
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:
The Gathering or Hollows Left_bar_bleue50/100The Gathering or Hollows Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:05 pm

(i like your style of posting so i am stealing it Smile )

Tokage looks at Kyoshiro and sees from his appearance that he has already been fighting. Still not the most confident in his abilities, Tokage is just hoping he can be of adequate assistance.

"Hey, what is that spiritual pressure? I can tell that there are some hollows out there that are out of my league. But, I can't stand back and not provide all the support that I am able to supply. Let's go!"

Tokage jumps up next to Kyoshiro and continues with him to the next group of hollows. Tokage attacks with his zanpakuto taking out 3 hollows before any more of the group notice. While dispatching one hollow, a larger hollow slashes Tokage across the back. He falls forward and rolls over onto his back to see what attacked him. The hollow is diving at him. Tokage braces himself for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:20 pm

(No problem dude, its what I use Whenever i roleplay Razz)

Kyoshiro Flash Stepped between the hollow and Tokage, his zanpakuto blocking the hollow from attacking but it seemed that a larger group of hollows were coming towards them, 'Damn it! What to do?' the though to himself. He looked at Tokage Franticaly trying to stop the hollow.

"Damn I wont even beable to use kido it'll drain my Spiratual pressure, and i need to preserve that."
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Tokage collects himself, getting up and attacking the hollow that Kyoshiro blocked. As it vaporizes, Tokage also notices the large group coming at them. Tokage is thinking that his kidou would not be enough to stop the whole group, but if he could take out one hollow strategically there would be room for a tactical retreat.

"Oh ruler, mask of flesh and blood,
all creations of the universe, fluttering of the wings, ye who bears
the name of man! Truth and temperance, strike but slightly your claw
upon this wall which feigns ignorance of sin!

Hadou #33 - Soukatsui!!"

One of the hollows to the left flank of the group is taken out.
"Let's get out of here for now, we will get the rest of them soon enough!"

Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Kyoshiro Grins and nod's before flash stepping, a good distance away from the hollows, he lands on the ground, suppresing his Reaitsu so the hollows wouldn't beable to come after him, He had to figure out what was going on, and how to stop it, He turned to Tokage
"You okay dude? That was a close one!"
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:47 pm

"Yeah. I am okay. I was just stupid to go in head first without assessing the situation first. Thanks for the save though."

Tokage feels the claw marks on his back. He gets a dejected look on his face. The look then turns to anger, as Tokage realizes that the time for mistakes is in the past. He looks back up toward Kyoshiro with a very determined look.

"Sorry about that back there, it won't happen again. Do you have any ideas on how to handle that group of hollows or should we just keep moving on until we come in contact with some more?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:01 pm

"We should keep moving neither of us wanna be caught up in this, i can tell, but we need to find whats causing this? My Soul pager is showing a huge amount of reaitsu over there so I think we should head in the direction, but we should also take a break first because no doubt more hollows will be gathered over there, and we cant exactly take them on when were weak, so Lets rest for a few hours, suppress your spirit pressure and we should be fine!"
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:44 pm

"Will do. Let's find a dark corner to hide and rest in. When we get our energy back, we can continue on and try to get to the bottom of this."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
The Gathering or Hollows Left_bar_bleue7/100The Gathering or Hollows Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:53 pm

"That is most certainly a wise idea,with the way you two radiated reiatsu I could sense you from the other end of town." Altria drops down from where she was sitting on the roof,landing lightly on the ground."The name's Altria.I've been sent to investigate the reason Hollows are congregating here and to give assistance.And from what I've seen they are everywhere." She leans against a wall tiredly,"Run into a few groups.We'll have to hide and sneak to even get close to the center of it all."
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
The Gathering or Hollows Left_bar_bleue25/100The Gathering or Hollows Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:27 pm

A Gatana opens in the skies above Karakura Town, A lone figure emerges and stands for a moment, then attacks three low level hollows. two of them die after being slashed in half, the third barely escapes with a missing arm.

"Feh..... pathetic hollows....... They're a disgrace compared to us arrankar."

Shiro chases down the hollow that escaped his sword and kills it with a weak Bala.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
The Gathering or Hollows Left_bar_bleue7/100The Gathering or Hollows Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Sensing the newly appeared reiatsu she looks around trying to pin point the source.'Damn,such bad timing.I'm tired,but those two must be as well.And one of them is injured.Tch.' Deciding to draw any attention that might be coming towards them away to buy more time,she flash steps to the nearest low level Hollow and stops trying to suppress her reiatsu.Drawing Tsukiyomi,she dodges a swipe of its claws and slashes downwards right through the mask.It screeches one last time and disappears.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:55 am

"Dude lets go, I guess we've rested enough! Just Becareful That your not attacked, or even killed, Like I said the Spiratual pressure is spiking around here."

He handed the Soul Pager to Tokage, The spirit pressure was going crazy at the park,

"I got a feeling that The Thing were looking for is here and I can Feel that there's a Strong hollow around, Seems like an Arrancar we better, watch out. And if there's a Shinigami fighting it we probably should help."
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:00 am

Tokage gets up, his back still sore but his energy returned. Looking at the Soul Pager, he is terrified for his new friends. He strengthens his resolve as he stands up, and looks to Altria and Kyoshiro with a smile.

"Let's go. We are as ready as we can be. Soul Society is fully aware of the situation, we must continue to fight until backup arrives. If we can at least see the reason for all this insanity, it will be more info than we had before. Let's just watch out for this huge reiatsu that is close."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
The Gathering or Hollows Left_bar_bleue25/100The Gathering or Hollows Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:43 am

Shiro sonidos behind tokage and the others, and slashes two more hollows killing them.

"heh heh... I can't remember having this much fun... ! ....... just my luck..... There's Shinigami here...... heh heh.."

Shiro draws his blade and begins building his spirit pressure to overwhelming levels.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:07 am

Kyoshiro stumbles backwards, Taken aghast by the sudden appearance of the Apparently high level Arrancar, He Looked at the others, slight fear on his face.

"Crap, We gotta get outta here!!"
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:09 am

Tokage turns around and his eyes open up frighteningly large. He had only heard of the creature before him in the academy and surely didn't want to ever meet one while he was this new to his duties, but fate has dealt him a different hand.

"ARRANCAR!!! Split up, he can't take us all out if we aren't together!!"

Tokage motions to disperse in different directions to Atria and Kyoshiro. Tokage then draws Mizutatsu to block an attack if he must.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:11 am

Kyoshiro jumped upwards and Flash stepped away, He looked down at Tokage and shouted.

"Aren't you Going to Escape??"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:16 am

Shiro fires a storm of black balas

"Let's see you escape this...."
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:18 am

Tokage, after speaking, became so intent on the others escaping safely that he had not gotten himself out of harms way. He looks at the arrancar, shocked, and SHUNPOES away.

"Crap, this might be a fatal error. I will regroup with the others as soon as I feel like things are safe again."

Tokage sees a storm of balas raining at him. He dodges the first few and then is hit in the right shoulder by one. He spins out of control as he shunpoed and goes crashing into the window of a nearby Mall. Tokage then begins to run for a place to hide.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:21 am

"We need a Captain here, And fast, Or else we wont return, well in one piece!"

Kyoshiro heard the loud crash and backtracked knowing it was stupid to leave one person alone fighting a Arrancar how stupid could he be, He shunpoe'd infront of the mall window looking at the arrancar.

"You arrancar what's causing this, Disturbance why are all the hollows coming here?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:23 am

" wouldn't you like to know"

Shiro sonidos after tokage and contines to slash at him repeatedly
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:30 am

Tokage turns around quickly and yells.

"Bakudo #1 - SAI!!"

Tokage doesn't stop to look if it slowed the arrancar. HE RUNS!! Finally after turning a couple corners, he ducks behind some clothes in a department store and suppresses his reiatsu. Tears well up in his eyes as he looks at his shoulder and the shock of the injury wears off. He thinks to himself that even in the academy he wasn't this stupid. . . if he makes it back he will train further and prevent himself from making any of these novice mistakes.

"Kuso!! This hurts worse than anything I have ever felt. I don't have anyway of healing. . . This might be it for me. "

Just then Tokage remembers that Kyoshiro threw HIM the Soul Pager. He opens it and calls for backup, giving the coordinates of the arrancar and the Shopping Mall.

Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:34 am

Kyo blocks some of the attacks, getting a small cut on his cheek, he grinned as he saw a flash in the distance, 10 seconds later, A bunch of Kido Corp Soldiers surrounded Shiro.

"Thank god!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gathering or Hollows
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next