Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gathering or Hollows

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
Level: 9
EXP:
The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: The Gathering of Hollows

Goal of the event: Hollows are gathering all over karakura town something powerful is hiding from sight Attracting the hollows, The misson, Kill all Hollows within range, Menos, Menos Grande, Adjuchas, And the low level Arrancar and look for the person or thing that is making all the Hollow's gather in the one place! All help From any Soul Reapers needed

Specific Users: None, anyone can Join

Story:
Hollows are gathering all over karakura town something powerful is hiding from sight, The misson, Kill all Hollows within range, Some powerful force is dragging them towards Karakura and the residents are being killed and maimed for the hollows sick enjoyment, Soul Reapers, powerful or not are being sent to karakura to hunt down and either kill, or help the person causing the disturbance.

Kyo slashed at the two Hollows in front of him, killing them instantly, low level hollow that even a kid with a wodden sword could take out, well thats if wood could actually kill hollows, He jumped from roof too roof, loving the feeling of being so high up without having to worry about anything well apart from being eaten by a hollow, A few seconds later a strong wind blew him off the building and onto the roof of another only it wasn't really a strong wind, it was a hollow with power no doubt, Kyo stood up facing the other roof and there stood another low level looking hollow, Kyo grinned and held his hands out towards the hollow, grinning.

"Damn Hollow's! Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws, Hado #33 Sōkatsui!!"

The kido killed the hollow in an instance, Kyo drained from the power the spell took sat down on the roof.

Last edited by Kyoshiro Kuroi on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/100The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Looks over her shoulder at Tokage,"That's because I was trying to relax and not lose myself in a rage and get hurt.Tsukiyomi did a number on my reiatsu because of his damned dragon sword.Next time I'll see him I'm getting an explanation before paying it back with interest.But your right,let's focus on the fight,this can wait till later with some drinks." She ducks as the Hollow swipes at her,rolls to the side and opens a deep gash in its side.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
Level: 7
EXP:
The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:09 pm

"Well, I guess I shouldn't complain now. Once we dispatch these hollows, we should return to Seireitei since our mission has been completed. The source of all this has been destroyed."

Tokage drop kicks the hollow that he had just slashed across the chest. When it thumped on the ground he charged over it and shattered its mask with his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
Level: 8
EXP:
The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:15 pm

"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens.....hado # 63....Soren Sokatsui"~The kido spell obliterates two hollows~
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/100The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:26 pm

"Agreed." She dashes to the side and splits it's mask,it disintegrates and she moves on to the next Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:
The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:43 pm

Tokage dances through the group and breaks another hollows mask using Mizutatsu. Noticing that the number of hollows is diminishing, he asks,

"Is everyone ready to go when these last few are obliterated?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:02 pm

"Yes,I'm ready for a break and some drinks,preferably alcohol." She parries a blow and slices a Hollow in two then turns around slices through the mask of another one.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:
The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:11 am

~Kaoru notices one of the hollow trying to fire an energy based attack from its mouth~

"Could it be....Cero?!.....no it seems to be much weaker than that of what I heard...."

~Kaoru shunpoes and kills the hollow by closing its mouth shut, causing its attack to explode within its own mouth~
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:
The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:41 am

Kyo looked around, sighing.

"Just as soon as you think that your safe, This happens."

Kyo Grinned, Smashing his zanapakto against a Hollows head.
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:48 am

Tokage chuckles, hearing Kyoshiro's comment.

"After all the hardships we have faced, I am happy just to still be able to swing Mizutatsu."

Tokage sees one last hollow who has changed his mind about facing 4 shinigamis and is running away.

"Bakudo #1 SAI!"

The hollow falls and just as it hits the ground Tokage shunpoed to its side.

"Let this second death bring upon you a reawakening," he says as he smshes it's mask to pieces with his foot.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:54 am

"Are we done now? Can we Go now, or should we defeat the rest of the hollows that are hanging around?"

Kyo Stood still looking at the Scenery Around them.
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:58 am

"I think it is time to go home, for now. Off to get some well deserved rest, and maybe a drink or two."

Tokage smiles but looks at his tattered uniform and begins to internally rationalize how he is still alive.

"Kyoshiro, I am buying drinks for you until you tell me to stop. . . I wouldn't be here without you. Let's open the Senkaimon and geto out of here."

The gate opens in front of Tokage, and he motions for everyone to follow him through.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:00 am

Kyo shrugs and nods walking trough the gate, laughing.

"Finally, SAFE! we get to go home now!"
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:28 am

"This mission was easier than I thought it would be....Oh well.."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:31 am

"Heh, That's because you missed out on most of it, Tokage almost died, I had to use a High level Incantaion to stop some stupid hollow sword thing and then I had to Use Geki, Take togakge back to soul society, I mean you turned up at the end!!"

Kyo Grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:33 am

"But I bet you enjoyed the killing, no? fufufu"

~Kaoru says it with a slightly evil grin over his face~
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:34 am

Kyo Shook his head.

"No not really, Sometimes I wish there was an Easier way to Deal with hollows instead of Shattering there masks, Or sending them to the underworld.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:36 am

".....Then you would miss out on all the fun you will have while you fight...."

~Kaoru frowns at the notion...~
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:37 am

"Some people are not Sadistic like others."

Kyo Also Frowned.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:41 am

"Oh come on, dude....I mean....it is our job, after all."

"Once you obtain shikai....I think it's gonna get a lot better than it is now."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:47 am

"Once i obtain My shikai i will only use it on Hollows who are too powerful or arrancar."
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:49 am

"Arrancars, heh? I think you would need to obtain your bankai for them...."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:53 am

"I could have defeated an espada yesterday had i not needed to take Tokage back to Seretie."
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:53 am

"You must be at the peak of your potential then?" (As a shinigami, not achiving shikai or bankai, but reiatsu level, etc..)
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:57 am

"I don't know maybe but I tied him up with a Kido so i could kill him but ya' know, so Lets go get a drink!"
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:59 am

"A drink, heh? Sounds good to me."

(Where is Starky?!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   The Gathering or Hollows - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gathering or Hollows
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next