Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.

Go down 
+2
Shinichi Yoh
Altria Mizuno
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. Left_bar_bleue7/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. Empty
PostSubject: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Event Name:Jibaku-Pain of the bound soul.
Goal of the event:Perform a konso on a jibaku before it turns into a Hollow.
Specific Users:No,it’s open to anyone.
Mission Type: Simple Mission.
Story:Soul Society have received report of a jibaku close to becoming a
Hollow.This spirit seems to be quite powerful and would make a formidable
opponent if given the chance to become a Hollow.The mission is to perform a
simple konso but a few shinigami are send in stead of the usual one as a
precaution.The jibaku is bound to an old doll factory that suffered a major fire
and closed down.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. Left_bar_bleue7/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:24 pm

~Human world,10:15 pm~
Perched on a tree branch Altria shivers as a gust of wind tugs at her hair."Brr..cold.I should have dressed warmer."Looking at the old factory with its yawning black windows and broken glass shards glinting like teeth she can't suppress a shudder at the though of having to go inside.The wind picks up,raising a chilly shrill sound whistling through the broken roof."Someone have better show up,there's no way I'm going inside there alone,mission be damned."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. Left_bar_bleue33/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:58 pm

shin appeared above the light post.

"Is this the place? where is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. Left_bar_bleue25/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:39 am

Shiro appears out of nowhere and sits on the tree branch next to Altria.
"Hm hm..... kind of a spooky place wouldn't you say?" He smiles at Altria slyly.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. Left_bar_bleue33/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:33 am

shin saw both of them from afar.

"There they are!"

shin then follows them there..
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. Left_bar_bleue50/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Uriko is sitting under a tree and staring up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:32 pm

"Gyah!!" Jumping up a few feet into the air in surprise at Shiro's sudden appearance,and forgetting she's on a tree branch,Altria topples over landing on the ground with a painful thud.Staring up at the spinning upside down world for a few minutes she manages to collect herself and pull up into a sitting position. Rubbing a sore elbow she tilts her head up and glares at Shiro,"You jerk!Stop popping up like that,almost gave me a heart attack."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. Left_bar_bleue25/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Shiro chuckles slightly then jumps out of the tree and lands gracefully next to Altria. "Hee hee hee..... I'm sorry. Here," Shiro holds his hand out to Altria, "I didn't mean to startle you." He smiles sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:57 pm

"Uh-huh." Sweeps a leg under Shiro's feet toppling him over as well.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Shiro lands on his back with a thud. "Gah! OW!" (shiro's hollow mask cracks slightly) "?!" Uh?
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:08 pm

"What the.." Sits up quickly,"I'm sorry.Didn't mean for that to happen.." Looks at the mask worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:40 am

shin came.

"What's up guys? What's the mission about?"

(in thought)
"I wonder why I always don't listen about the mission whatsoever.. "
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Shiro shakes his head then sits up. "erg.... ouch.... that hurt. huh?" he reaches back and feels a few cracks spiderwebbing across the the dragon jaw. "?! um..... Altria...... do you know what you just did?" his looks turns serious almost scary. "you've just done something.........." he pauses seeming to sound angry," I've been trying to do for 50 YEARS!!!" Shiro's expression changes into a huge smile, then he gets up and streches. "Yes!! It finally cracked!!" XD (shiro is exstatic)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:52 pm

"Eh?Wha-what?I don't understand.." Looking at Shiro's ecstatic expression in puzzlement she gets up and dusts off stray blades of grass."Did you hit your head or something?Why would you want that mask to break,isn't it painful?"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:29 pm

shin with his 'eh' face...

(in thought) with his sad expression
"It's like I'm not even here..."

shin became sad (like in a funny way) then in his imagination, the background became dark. he's in the corner with some kind of black aura and he's murmurring stuffs..

"It's like I'm not even here...I'm a ghost...they don't feel me...they don't see me...I'm nothing...I'm being ignored.. "
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:20 pm

"Huh?Shin are you alright?Why are you muttering?This place really is creepy.To be honest I don't really want to go in there either.." Casting a look at the factory she shivers.'Why did they have to send me..I hate creepy stuff like this..at least Shin ad Shiro are here..'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Shiro looks over at shin. "Oh hi Shin!" ^^ (shiro seems too happy)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:37 pm

"Alright,kindly explain..why do you want that mask cracked?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:41 pm

"Because! This thing is annoying! and whenever i take a stroll from the 2nd division barracks, everyone stares at me." Shiro pokes at the cracked part of the mask and is surprised when a piece of it breaks off. "!! oops.. oh well." ^^
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Stares at the fallen piece speechless."How is that possible exactly?I though mask fragments were a part of Arrancars..this is really weird."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:59 pm

"No... they are just remnents of the white masks that once hid our faces.... breaking them off is said to give a hollow more power."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:08 pm

"Huh,I see." Smiling mischievously she leans close to whisper,"You should thank me then for toppling you over and helping break that thing.." Laughing she pulls away and turns towards the factory."Come on then,I don't want to hang around here more then necessary.That jibaku could turn any moment."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Shiro smiles mischieviously, and then follows altria. ^^
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:17 pm

shin looks at shiro..

"That is really cool, then that means you got stronger..."

he then turns to altria seeing her somewhat uncomfortable......

"It's not that creepy yet, altria-san."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:23 pm

"Uwah,don't say that!Whenever someone says that things immediately get freaky creepy!" She circles around the factory looking for a usable entrance,"This is strange..the jibaku should be bound to this building..but I neither feel nor sense anything.What about you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. Empty

Back to top Go down

~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next