Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.

Go down 
+2
Shinichi Yoh
Altria Mizuno
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name:Jibaku-Pain of the bound soul.
Goal of the event:Perform a konso on a jibaku before it turns into a Hollow.
Specific Users:No,it’s open to anyone.
Mission Type: Simple Mission.
Story:Soul Society have received report of a jibaku close to becoming a
Hollow.This spirit seems to be quite powerful and would make a formidable
opponent if given the chance to become a Hollow.The mission is to perform a
simple konso but a few shinigami are send in stead of the usual one as a
precaution.The jibaku is bound to an old doll factory that suffered a major fire
and closed down.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Shiro nods in agreement. "yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Swaying slightly she grips her zanpakuto even tighter.'Tsuki..please,lend me your strength..I just need to hold on a bit longer..so please stop it..' There's a slight stirring and a cold,melodic voice answers,' It is not my doing but your own.You wish to know that badly?Very well then,with the full moon out I can do it much better.But remember,it will last but moments and then you will pay for it.' Wincing mentally she agrees anyway.Spotting a ray of moonlight she moves to stand in it,gesturing for Miyuu to follow.Feeling a sudden surge of reiatsu she staggers slightly before breathing a sigh of relief as the pain fades to a dull,barely there throb."Ngh..now it can wait.I might not see you again for a while afterward and this is important.." With a slight effort she sinks down to sit on the ground,making sure to keep a tight hold on Tsukiyomi."There was..a..secret lab that we discovered in mountains area of Rukongai.Very suspicious and obviously illegal.The place seemed abandoned with only one psycho scientist and his blue robot.He tried to do something to Shiro.." A scary glint passes her eyes quickly at this memory.Shaking her head she continues," The files Shiro managed to recover, one of them was yours..what was going on,Miyuu?Why were you there?What did they do?" Looking up into Miyuu's eyes searchingly she puts a hand quickly to her side as the effect begins to fade. 'No..too soon,need more time..'

~OOC:So there's no confusion I'd just like to note that text in italics Altria's thinking, not saying.^^
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:22 am

Looking as if she was punched Miyuu takes a step back,eyes widening in horror.Her ears drop low,tail wraps around her protectively and she starts shivering uncontrollably.
"N-no...I don' wanna remember again..." Staring at the ground with wide,terrorized,unseeing eyes she starts shivering even more at the sudden onslaught of fleeting images.Closing her eyes tightly she hugs herself,as if trying to disappear. 'Stop it,stop it,stop it..Dark,where are you,I need you..stop it....'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:45 am

Shiro disengages his pre-realese form, and goes to sit by Altria.A few lingering blue embers land on Altria before disappearing. He stares at Miyuu with an unreadable expression.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:55 pm

Uriko somehow managed to get buried under a pile of ruble, she digs herself out and dusts herself off. "oh..... geez...... pithhht! ew! i got dust in my mouth!" she coughs a few times and then checks her bag to see if anything broke. "..............phew................ everythings unharmed............" she looks over to see Altria sitting in a moonlit circle along with Shiro and Miyuu. "?"
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue87/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Destadi sits on top of a large pile of ruble, he has an amused expression on his face. "heh heh.... interested in the labs, eh?" Destadi's usual playful attitude becomes more serious. "If you want....... I could tell you." he grins at Altria slyly, he removes his broken Saber-toothed tiger hollow mask and spins it on his index finger by the long fang.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:35 pm

There's a soft beating of wings and a dark garbed form lands near Miyuu.Pulling in his wings back Dark dusts off a few raven feathers."You called,Mistress?" Glancing between her and the others he raises an eyebrow questioningly before pulling her into an embrace."What's the matter love?" Uttering a sigh of relief she relaxes slightly,looking up into his eyes.A silent exchange passes between them."I see..if you wish I can say it instead?" Smiling he pats her head.Biting her lower lip she gives a quick nod."If it helps Altria-chan..I'll bear with it..hearing the words I cannot say.."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Glancing between Miyuu with Dark and Destadi she manages a grin."Must be my lucky day,the two people I wanted to see both here at the same time.I am more then interested in the labs,something bad is going on with 12th division somehow mixed in and maybe even their long missing captain..moreover, that psycho seemed to know me even though I don't remember him at all..So yes,I'd like to hear about the labs..from both of you.If those documents were right,you were both at different places..so if it's not too much too ask..please explain.." Wincing she leans slightly on Shiro.

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Sitting down on the ground as well Dark shifts to make her more comfortable."Let's see..it was quite a few years ago.Miyuu-chan went out for a Hollow hunt in Hueco Mundo desert and did not come back.She does that sometimes but after a week of completely no communication I grew worried.It took me three long months to find the underground lab,it was hidden so well.There were shinigami scientists there doing some kinds of research on Arrancars and other shinigami.Miyuu-san was.." he pauses for a moment,narrowing his now red eyes,"unconscious in a cell.Instead of her usual mask were these cat ears and the tail..I took her and dismantled the place to pieces along with those bastards.They tried to make her more shinigami like,that was the whole purpose of research.They used a strange device with a clear shard powering it,we think it's a shard of the Hogyouku.And this.." pulling up her sleeve he reveals a black tattoo on her upper arm,"this was not there before.Seems they mark everyone in either red or black,to symbolize their power.That's the tale." Biting her lower she quietly whispers,"I can hear Aneitora now..and that's not supposed to happen..Arrancars do not have zanpakuto spirits..are not supposed to have them..."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:17 am

shin wonders as he listens..

(in thought)
"Arrancars don't have zanpakuto spirits..?"
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue87/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Destadi puts his broken hollow mask back on his head, and smiles slyly. "No.... Normally, Arrancars do not have a materialized zanpakuto spirit inhabiting their swords. They are merely part of our souls, and house the majority of our power as well as our true forms." He pauses and removes his mask again and spins it on his index finger, "Arrancars and Shinigami are similar in many ways but also very different altogether. I understand much about Shinigami....." His sapphire eyes glance to Altria and he smiles in a playful manner, ".... My experience at the hidden lab I will admit, was not the most pleasant of things...... the experiments were most unpleasant. I was stuck there for maybe..... 20 to 30 years........ during that time they changed me in many ways that I'm still trying to figure out." Destadi pauses and starts tossing his saber-tiger hollow mask up and catching it again, "I remember them vaguely saying,' he's the closest one so far... perhaps this one will be a success!'. It took me 60 years to fully comprehend the meaning of those words but now I do." he stops playing with his mask and places it back on his head, and keeps his gaze on Altria. The playfulness in his voice is replaced with a slightly more serious tone. " the closest thing to being a Shinigami, while still remaining an Arrancar.... The purpose of the experimentation.... to create a Hollow-Shinigami hybrid.... Visard." Destadi trails off somewhat distracted.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Shifting uncomfortably under Destadi's gaze she unconsciously places a hand over the mark on her neck."But that's..impossible..should be impossible.Visards are shinigami who gained Hollow powers..why involve Arrancars then?" Frowning she stares into the distance,trying to recall the name of the project from the recovered documents. "Perfect something..perfect soul?No,no..it started on f.."
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Staring at Destadi with interest she keeps glancing at his zanpakuto,seemingly lost in deep thought.'Maybe?'
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:18 pm

Destadi jumps down from the boulder he was reclining on and lands perfectly a little ways from Shiro. "hm hm hm....... Scientists are complex, and work to satisfy their endless thirst for knowledge. Nothing unreal exists, though their work may seem pointless and futile, but sometimes the only way to open the door to the truth is in futility itself." ^^ he smiles at Altria slyly, his sapphire eyes glint in a mischievous way. "To find the answers one seeks, one must sometimes attempt the seemingly impossible." he walks over to a small boulder and sits down, taking off his hollow mask again. "They say what cannot be proved, must not exist, but then here sits the proof of what in fact should not be, but is." Destadi smiles at Altria again after placing his broken mask back on his head, his eyes shine with a playful glint.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Uttering a sigh she glances up at the moon,"Do you always talk in riddles?I don't understand half of that.."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:09 pm

Uriko looks utterly confused, "huh?"
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Rolling his eyes in annoyance Dark utters a resigned sigh."It's very simple love,something can only be found if it's looked for.And what you've called impossible has already been done." Catching where Miyuu is gazing he raises an eyebrow,leaning close to whisper,"Do you wish to ask?" Startled,she shakes her head.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Shiro turns to Altria, " is any of this making sense to you?" surprisingly he doesn't seem confused by Destadi's words.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Looking thoughtful for a few moments she gives a slight nod."I..I think so..at least some parts.But,what answers are they seeking and for what purpose." Gazing at Destadi she tilts her head to the side."So,you have gained shinigami powers?Is your zanpakuto awake then?"
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Destadi smiles slyly and points behind Altria, "Ha Ha Ha! Hello Kasaitora." There's a blazing armored tiger sitting behind Altria, it lets out a low almost purring growl before getting up to go sit next to Destadi. "Oh he's more than awake.... hm hm hm." ^^ Destadi's expression changes to a somewhat smug look. "Heh heh.... kinda strange isn't it?Two tigers..... one Shadow... one Flame?"
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:09 pm

Watching the tiger curiously she regards Destadi for a long moment,not liking his smug expression at all."Hmph,what are ya getting at?"
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:43 pm

"hm hm.... Nothing really." he smiles, " just making a mental note."
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:45 pm

"Oh yeah and that sounds so much better." Highly annoyed,her tail flicks from side to side.'Tch,doesn't matter.Aneitora looks nothing like a tiger..the tora part is now more of a reference to me and the past.Not that I'm gonna tell him that.' Slightly amused Dark pats her head."Now now,love,no need to be annoyed.You know how he is after all." "Hmph,whatever."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Looking at the tiger she shakes her head."This is..so weird.Another broken impossibility.But..if they succeeded with an Arrancar..did they reach same results with shinigami.. " Slightly troubled by that thought she rubs her forehead,feeling an incoming headache.'Ngh..not now.Ah,project perfect,that's what it was called.But why..why do this?All the effort and resources..for what purpose?What do they want to do with those perfect hybrids..it can't be good.' Gazing off into the distance she seems lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Shiro senses Altria's uneasieness and looks at her with a concerned expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.   ~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Jibaku-Pain of a bound soul.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next