Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Training Area.~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Training Area.~ Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Training Area.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Training Area.~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:10 pm

~Welcome to the Training Grounds.~
Imagine the underground training area under Urahara's shop and the Sokyoku hill.This is what the Training Grounds look like,a specially made chamber.Artificially created healing spring included for those especially hard to heal scratches.
Come here to train,practice moves and increase your skills,either by yourself or challenging other members of the Arcana.A good way to get better and master your skills.^^

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~The Training Area.~ Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Training Area.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:42 pm

Wiping of sweat from her eyes Akkei smirks excitedly,changing her blade from left hand back to the right.Dressed in her training clothes,a tight black tank top and black capris going to her knees,a purple rune scrip flows along her arms. Standing opposite to her is an exact copy of..herself.It rushes forward and she jumps up,flipping over her in mid air.Landing behind her back Akkei whirls around and strikes down.A loud clang echoes around the area as blade meets blade."Huff..the only bad thing about fighting myself is that I know my moves too well..it's always a tie and it's hard to sustain you for long without Resureccion.But no one else is around and I need a work out,right?" Her copy nods in agreement before ducking down and swiping at Akkei's legs with her own.Expecting that she jumps up and grabbing her shoulder does a somersalute in the air,landing a little ways off."Tsk,Tsk,I should really figure out a way to expand your repertoire.Hm...maybe if made a copy of someone else?No..too risky.Last time that thing went berserk,Thoth wanted to throttle me for sure.." With a heavy sigh she she motions with her hand,"Come on then,me.I can't keep you around much longer."
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
~The Training Area.~ Left_bar_bleue20/100~The Training Area.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:17 pm

~arrives in the training area~

"Woo! hm hm.... let's have some fun!" she pulls out a pair of hard leather gloves, and ignores her zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~The Training Area.~ Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Training Area.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 am

~Yasei~
Doing a few stretches he tries to relieve the tightness in his chest,periodically rubbing his shoulder in an absent manner,wondering what made him agree to train with Melene...especially now of all times.'Akkei's gonna kill me when she finds out,I just know it.. if Melene doesn't do it first.That girl can hit.This would be much more fun if I was in top shape.Damn bastard,it's gonna take days to convert that disgusting reiatsu.And he'd better not have rabies,the way that scar keeps acting up.' Muttering angrily he takes a stance."What sort of rules do we fight by?"
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:
~The Training Area.~ Left_bar_bleue20/100~The Training Area.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Melene smirks, "Anything goes Sei-sei," she suddenly vanishes and appears from behind him smiling. "Think fast!" she gives him a swift jab in the back and sends him flying.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 am

~Yasei~
Going flying into the nearby boulder face first he puts one arm in front,using it to stop,flipping over the rock and landing behind it lightly.'Anything goes,eh..' Shifting into sonido behind the cover,once close to Melene he uses the force generated to propel into a forward jump, aiming a kick at her.
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:27 pm

Melene raises her arm in front of herself and blocks Yasei's kick, "Aw... come on... ya can hit harder than that Sei-sei." She smiles and then grabs his leg and flips him around before chucking him through the air, she sonidos after him gracefully like a bird in flight before landing a hard punch on his side sending him back down towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:55 pm

~Yasei~
Exhaling a breath at the hit he coils together,doing a roll upon hitting the ground and springing to his feet."Just getting warmed up.Can I ask you something? How come ya never use your zanpakuto?"
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:00 pm

"Mm?" She lands nimbly on the ground and give Yasei a charming smile. "Ahhh.... so you've noticed? heh heh... Weeeeeeeelll.... actually..." she points to her bracelets, "These are my Zanpakuto." She smiles, " are you sure you want me to pull it out Sei-sei?" she smirks playfully.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:16 pm

~Yasei~
'Ugh,how can she make such a simple answer sound disturbing?' He looks at the bracelets doubtfully,"Everyone's noticed,it's what a lot of those idiots talk about.So those bracelets are your zan?That's a weird form, doesn't look too useful either." Shrugging at her question he brushes a bit of dirt from his hands,"Whatever,I don't care.Was just curious,that's all." Taking another stance he sonidos at her,executing a roundhouse kick.
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:32 pm

"hm hm... oh sei-sei... always the curious one hm?" she ducks to avoid his roundhouse kick the rolls to the side and as she gets up she sweeps Yasei's feet out from under him sending him landing on his back. "hee hee.... you're holding back? why won't you use your zanpakuto?" she smiles sweetly as if she's egging him on.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 pm

~Yasei~
"I help Akkei-san in the lab.Of course I'm curious bout things.." Regaining his breath Yasei stands up on his hands before springing back to his feet."I like to fight hand-to-hand.There's no need to use Kurooni yet." In an acrobatic move he back flips,kicking out at Melene.
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:04 pm

The kick hits Melene unexpectedly, and she skips back a ways. "ow... good hit...but..." She smiles sweetly and vanishes. she reappears behind yasei and kicks him into the air, then chases him up sending a barrage of kicks and punches at him in rapid succession, before punching him forward and appear infront of him again she slams him into the ground. "hee hee.."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:24 pm

~Yasei~
Looking a little dazed he presses a hand to his chest,where one of the punches landed on the newly healed wound.Having his Hierro filter out most of them he rubs the spot,gone red and blue,wincing.Gathering strength back he staggers up again."Man..you sure can hit..what's that human saying?'Don't judge a book by its cover?'" Going into sonido,his speed is noticeably slightly slower.Aware of the fact he zig-zags in a confusing patters before turning up behind her,aiming an upper cut punch.
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Melene is caught off guard when Yasei's upper cut suddenly contacts the side of her face, she is sent backwards and lands on the ground skidding. She gets up and rubs her jaw.. "heh... good one." She sonidos straight at Yasei, and before she runs into him she switches and roundhouse kicks him with brake-neck speed. (the kick had extra power from her sonido)
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:40 am

~Yasei~
Yasei gets send back with such speed the wind whistles in his ears.He would likely keep flying the whole length of the training area from the force of the kick if it wasn't for the the trees and the boulder.Crashing into one and then another tree first,they creaks and break from the force,he slams into a particularly large boulder.A large dent appears in the boulder from impact,spidery cracks running along the whole surface as pieces start chipping and falling off.Yasei falls forward off the boulder,just barely catching himself by putting one arm out.Trying to regain the breath that was knocked out of him Yasei winces with each inhaled breath, pressing one hand to his chest where the kick grazed the same,previously wounded area.Spending some minutes gathering himself together he finally stands up,raising his spirit energy a little to speed up recovery."Nice kick..let's see how mine stacks." Coming at her again using sonido,though it's a little slower then before he makes up for it by directing spirit energy to his legs,he launches into the air upon getting close.Lightly touching her shoulders as a support he flips over Mel,landing behind her.With back to her he raises one leg and doing a sweeping spin on the other leg performs a back roundhouse kick.
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Melene is sent skidding forward, and slams into a boulder shattering it. She gets up and brushes off herself. "ouch.... that was a good hit." she smiles slyly at Yasei, "good job Sei-sei! you've improved! so much from our last little play time!" she smiles and sonidos right at him landing a super fast upper cut, it sends him flying. "buuuuut... ya still got a ways to go!"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:03 pm

~Yasei~
Doing a back flip he slides to a stop,rubbing the spot where the hit landed."No kidding.But ya can't really compare your power to mine." Shifting into a run upon getting close he drops down into a slide,aiming for her legs.
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Melene side steps and avoids Yasei's slide, she jumps up high and comes back down hard landing squarely on his back with a hard stomp. "heh heh.. sorry Sei-sei... you tried that last time." ^^ she smirks slyly.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:47 pm

~Yasei~
"Did I?Must have slipped my mind.Now will you get the heck off?!" Annoyed,Yasei reaches back to grab her leg and throw her off himself,getting up.Frowning he dusts off dirt from his cloths."You're sure heavy."
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Melene just steps off of Yasei when he tries to throw her off, and smiles. "hee hee, that was so fun Sei-sei.. are we ready to call it a day?" she smiles charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:29 pm

~Yasei~
"Yeah,sure..whatever..I'm fine with either." Flicking off the last speck of dirt Yasei yawns,stretching lazily.There's a dull throb and ache of tired muscle along his body that he does best to ignore."You've gotten even better,you know..Your punches really hurt,"he smirks.
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Melene smiles at Yasei, there's a mischievous look in her eyes. "Aw thanks Sei-sei. You've gotten better too." She chuckles slyly and winks, "Maybe later you should go drag Miki-ku out here. you know... for a little fun?" she winks at Yasei before giving his a kiss on the cheek, "thanks for playin' with me." ^.- she sonidos away and vanishes.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:50 pm

~Yasei~
"Mikiru?No thanks,I've had enough of the bastard for the next century." Even though he says that Yasei's already considering the possibility of having some "training" with the shinigami and all the little "accidents" that could happen.At Melene's complement he turns slightly pink and looks away quickly,getting caught unaware when she kisses him on the cheek. Freezing completely in shock he remains still for a good period of time.About an hour later Yasei slowly shakes his head and goes looking for Akkei,swaying slightly as if drunk.One thought runs through his head in a loop.'She kissed me..kissed..me..argh...'
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~The Training Area.~ Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Training Area.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:11 pm

~Skippping ahead a few days~

After many days of locking himself in his room, Mikiru decided to come out the training grounds. He looks around and goes to sit on one of the boulders in the training area, and meditates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Training Area.~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next