Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Training Area.~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome to the Training Grounds.~
Imagine the underground training area under Urahara's shop and the Sokyoku hill.This is what the Training Grounds look like,a specially made chamber.Artificially created healing spring included for those especially hard to heal scratches.
Come here to train,practice moves and increase your skills,either by yourself or challenging other members of the Arcana.A good way to get better and master your skills.^^

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:32 am

Dressed in her usual training outfit of black tank top and capris Akkei is practicing a new trial move in the corner of the training area,spotting Mikiru meditating a little ways off.'He's finally out of the room!I haven't seen him in days.' Rubbing the purple gylphs running all along her arms in a line that indicates her power as activated she takes in his appearance,contemplating going over.Not wanting to disturb his meditation and concern for him battle it out until concern wins over and she makes way towards him,taking a seat at the neighboring boulder.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Mikiru senses Akkei's presence, and opens his eyes. he looks over at Akkei for a moment. ".... sigh.... hello Akkei-cha... er I mean... miss Akkei." (his usual formality seems to have slipped up a bit)
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Blinking in surprise Akkei looks at Mikiru carefully before laughing."Oh my,that's refreshing." Smiling she plunges Sagishi halfway into the boulder so her hands are free,making herself comfortable."You don't have to be so formal,Mikiru-kun. Chan is fine." Winding one of the purple ribbons hanging from the swords hilt around her fingers she tilts her head slightly,glancing at him from the corner of her eyes,"Haven't seen much of you lately..." The not spoken "is there something wrong" hangs in the air.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:
~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Mikiru nods, and seems to have lost his focus on meditating. "..... yeah... sorry about that Akkei-chan... just kinda well... in a fog I guess." he laughs a little then stops and returns to having his usual calm look. "Tatsu told me I should get out and stop moping... and then... Yasei came pounding on my door..." he pauses smiling, "First time he'd actually came and begged me to spar with him...." he seems relaxed and has a soothing presence about him. "just... waiting for him to show that's all." he smiles sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Regarding his words seriously a troubled look slips out for a moment,disappearing just as quickly."I see..." She smiles sincerely,"well..if you need help,I'm always there." Frowning upon sensing something she sighs and looks towards the entrance with expectant look."It was good advice she gave you.But I must say,I'm shocked Yasei-kun came to you begging for a spar.That's ..very uncharacteristic of him.Not picking a fight,"she laughs at this,"but coming to you.Just a short while ago he would hiss like a mad cat at such a suggestion." She chuckles at a sudden idea,"Maybe it's desperation.His spars with Kurai never end well and Zero just refuses each time.From last match with Mel-chan he came back all red and in a daze,wouldn't say anything either.Thoth knows what she's done to him.And,"with a sigh she runs a finger over the shifting colors of her blade,"you couldn't pay the boy to ask me." There's a sound of crunching gravel and Yasei comes towards them in a brisk walk,stopping near the boulders."Yo.I didn't know you would be here,Akkei-san." She shrugs,"One must keep in shape.Especially with all the sitting work I do."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Mikiru looks up and has a small grin, surprisingly he seems to be in a cheery mood. "Yasei-kun.. glad to see you..." he looks calm as always even though he's getting ready to spar, which makes his thoughts and intentions hard to read. "when you're ready Yasei-kun. Be forewarned... This one will not go easy on you." his smile fades and is replaced with a cold blank look.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:57 pm

"Hmph,don't insult me.Who asked ya to." Looking a little insulted Yasei turns his back on them and starts walking to the center of the training arena."Come on then,let's go.I'm ready." Turning around he smirks,"Let's see how this will compare to that other fight." Stretching a little he unsheathes KuroOni,gripping the double zanpakuto in each hand."Oh yeah,almost forgot.Rules?"
~
Akkei hides an amused smile,settling down to observe."Have fun,don't kill each other too much."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Mikiru keeps his calm stoic look. "anything goes.... shall we begin?" Mikiru pulls out Tatsutahime, the blade glows a beautiful blue color.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:37 pm

~Yasei~
"Heh,anything goes eh." Yasei smirks,shifting into a stance with his blades at the ready."Let's go then.Your move."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Mikiru doesn't move but just stands there. He stares blankly at Yasei, when suddenly Yasei is slashed from behind. He's sent into the air and Mikiru then appears in front of him and slashes him again. it seems as if Mikiru is everywhere at once. (yasei has been attacked from all sides and has heavy injuries)
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:30 am

~Yasei~
Coughing Yasei wipes off blood that's gotten into his eye."Tch,attacking from behind like that is dirty."

With the damage lessened by his Hierro,boosted to even stronger level by him pouring his spirit energy into that ability,the wounds have already stopped bleeding as his regenerative powers kick in,also boosted into overdrive mode with the added spirit energy.His skin glows red with blood and his rising reiatsu.Gathering a little of that spirit energy to his feet in order to stay in the air Yasei grips his zanpakuto tightly,whirling in a circle with blades extended to clear a little space.

Dropping down to the ground he tracks Mikiru's position with glowing eyes,stretching out his hands to point each blade at him from a different angle. Dark,bloody red spheres quickly gather at the tip of his daggers and he growls,"Nibai (double) Cero!" One from the left,one from the right,the two Cero streak towards Mikiru.Not waiting for results Yasei follows after them,zanpakuto at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Mikiru's expression remains calm, he lets out a sigh and sends out a shockwave of energy that neutralizes the ceros. The wave continues and slams into yasei opening up many gaping wounds. Mikiru stands in one spot and whirls his scythe around generating more power to his blade. He stops when the blade begins to blaze with pale blueish flames.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:24 am

~Yasei~
Yasei neither stops nor slows.Instead he closes in,having wielded a scythe weapon many times himself aware that with difference in the length of their weapons he's at disadvantage at a distance and on better terms close up. He gathers spirit energy to his legs to help increase speed and diverts the rest to continue boosting hierro and regenerative processes.Shifting to sonido he dances a circle around Mikiru,eying the glowing blue of others blade.'He's planning something..but since I don't know what it is might as well go ahead..' Launching into the air Yasei's zanpakuto's a blur of a downward slashing motion going for Mikiru's shoulders as he's coming down.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Mikiru gracefully dodges Yasei's strike and gathers reiatsu around his hand. "hmmm..." His expression is emotionless as he slams his hand into Yasei's side sending him sprawling on the ground. He stares at Yasei waiting for him to rise. (note: Mikiru sealed most of Yasei's reiatsu, similar to what he did to Shiro in the 13th's game thread. Yasei's abilities have been halved.)
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:58 pm

~Yasei~
Getting to his feet with a back flip Yasei frowns in puzzlement,it changes to something unreadable as he realizes he can't access most of his reiryoku.Giving Mikiru a dark look he growls,"Another dirty trick?I'm getting really tired of those. What the hell did ya do?"
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:17 am

Mikiru keeps a steady gaze, " I sealed most of your reiatsu.... by jamming it's flow with my own reiatsu." the glow around mikiru's hand fades, and he waits for yasei to attack or give up. "your move... at the end of the fight I'll be sure to remove the seal." his expression is blank and emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:47 am

~Yasei~
Narrowing his eyes into slits Yasei regards Mikiru with a cold gaze."If ya didn't want to spar should have just said so.I'd rather put up with Kurai then this crap."

Twirling both short daggers in irritation he considers what to do next.'Not like he needed to use it to win,with the difference in power.Tricks like that are insulting.Feh,I should just go find Kurai.But..that still really pisses me off..' Gripping his zanpakuto tightly he backs up for more room,a grim smirk on his face.

'Right..There should still be enough of it in the air for this to work but gotta move fast before it disperses.' Concentrating he quietly whispers something.A shape starts forming on his right shoulder, developing into red spikes and growing into a tail like black and red appendage with sharp red pike at the end,attached to his shoulder by the red spikes.

'There,now the odds are more even.But without spirit energy available for maintenance it wont stay manifested long,better make this quick.' Taking a stance Yasei observes Mikiru coldly,sparks of anger showing through his eyes and betraying how ticked off he actually is."Like your battles easy,do ya?Afraid of a little challenge? Well,even with damn cheating tricks,I'm not going down that easily."

Seemingly charging at Mikiru straight on he catapults into the air upon getting close,twisting and flipping in the air to land behind him. Scoring a shallow slash across Mikiru's back with the "tail" Yasei wraps it around his leg,jerking Mikiru up and sending flying into the air.Pushing his speed to the current possible maximum he quickly follows,starting a barrage of slashing attacks with his double zanpakuto while keeping the "tail" poised to deflect attacks.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:14 am

Mikiru's expression falters and show a bit of surprise as he is slashed from behind. Before he can react he's sent flying into the air. *thinks: Heh.Yasei didn't miss a beat. He seems to forget that every time I spar with him I purposefully try to create different scenarios.* He rights himself and begins blocking Yasei's blows but seems to be getting tired. *thinks: at this rate, I don't think I'll be able to maintain the seal on Yasei....* Mikiru continues to fend off Yasei's blows, occasionally getting a cut here and there, but he manages to find an opening in Yasei's movements. "There!" he lashes out and leaves a long bloody slash across Yasei's chest. *Thinks: I'm really regretting not getting out more... I'm losing my edge..* He assumes a blank expression to hide his thoughts about his slowly dwindling power.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:56 am

~Yasei~
Noticing slight lag in Mikiru's movement he wonders what's up with the shinigami,missing the attack going at him.Wincing as a deep slash opens across his chest Yasei jumps back,cursing when the bleeding doesn't fully stop as usual but continues slowly bleeding,regeneration slowed with lack of spirit energy to boost it.Burning sensation spreads across his chest with each breath. 'Grr,damn seal..that would have healed by now!' Getting angrier by the minute he growls another curse,charging at Mikiru again.This time he attacks from both sides with his zanpakuto and quickly adds strikes with the "tail" into the mix,switching it from defending to attacking rapidly,angry enough to risk letting up defense for a few seconds of each attack.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:10 am

Mikiru's reflexes begin to feel slowed, he manages to block the zanpakuto strikes, but feels a sharp pain when he feels his side suddenly rip open. Mikiru's expression becomes pain stricken but he refuses to let so much as a small whimper of agony slip out. "Tch.... ok.... this ..... will be the deciding blow..." he seems to be in a lot of pain but is refusing to back down. Blood pours from his side, he shunpos back a bit and gathers all his reiatsu into the blade of his scythe, it glow a violent blue color. "Here I come... Yaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!" He swings his scythe and send a gigantic wave of shadowy aura at Yasei, the wind around the wave is equivalent to that of a hurricane.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:52 am

~Yasei~
Looking at the incoming wave of aura calmly Yasei quickly runs through his rather limited options when a tickle of his spirit energy breaks through.'What the..the seal?Is it weakening?' Calling forth his spirit energy he smirks when it slowly start pouring out,a stream at first that quickly bursts into a river,dark red gathering around him.Dissolving the "tail" he crosses both blades together,whispering,"Show your true self,KuroOni." The daggers melt together,forming into a long black scythe (the one in the profile pic).Twirling it around to get a feel for the new weight he faces the incoming wave of aura,picking out the weakest spot.Boosting his hierro to maximum Yasei charges head on into it,small cuts opening all over from the wind.Ignoring them he aims for the weak spot,striking it with the scythe and cutting right through.Coming out on the other side he sonidos towards Mikiru,swinging the scythe back and firing a full powered red Cero at him.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Mikiru looks up, a horrified looks shows in his eyes. *thinks: Awww... craaaaaaaaap... I can't dodge it!* He futily tries to block with his scythe but it doesn't make any difference to the outcome. He is blasted out of the sky in a great red flash. He spirals to the ground, smokes trailing off of his body,he hits the ground with a thud. He coughs and barely manages to stand up, "Hurff.... hurrff..... heh.... well done.... Yasei..." He drops to his knees, and breaths heavily.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:44 pm

~Yasei~
Energy fully spend the scythe disappears completely,it will now be hours until his zanpakuto reforms itself again.Dropping down from the sky heavily he leans against a boulder,breathing is short gasps."Y-yeah..s-sure..except the damn s-seal.."

Standing up from where she was observing the fight Akkei walks toward Mikiru,slightly worried at his injuries."That was a full blown battle,not a spar! When will you two learn the difference and how to limits yourselves?" Kneeling near Mikiru she looks him over for injuries."We need to get you to the infirmary,Mikiru-kun."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Mikiru looks up at Akkei, his vision is begining to go blury from blood-loss. "heh... I'll be... fine... Kei-chan..." he slumps over on the ground unconsious.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:02 pm

"The hell you are!" Getting an angry vein ticking at her temple she glares at Yasei only to find out he's out as well from overusing all of his spirit energy. "Oh,wonderful!Two idiots on my hands.." Carefully picking up Mikiru she sonidos towards the medical wing,leaving a bloody trail in her wake.A worry for him starting to nag at the back of her mind."Idiot..why must I always worry for you?Not to mention heal you injuries.Is keeping safe that hard of a task..tch."

~OOC:I think this can now continue in the main HQ thread.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Training Area.~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next