Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Going in blind.~

Go down 
+4
Yuriko Katsura
Shinichi Yoh
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Sight.
Goal of the event: Find out what happened to the missing shinigami and investigate the coordinates.
Specific Users:No.
Mission type: Normal mission.
Story: Shinigami have been going on missions to Hueco Mundo and mysteriously disappearing,completely without a trace.A member of 2nd division was given an assignment to investigate and has also gone missing,however beforehand he managed to send a message via the Soul Pager, it contained the words M.F. and coordinates, along with a rather strange warning,"beware eyes".A group is assembled to investigate the location.What could the strange warning mean?

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:22 pm

~else where in the forest~

Uriko stirs after laying on the ground for hours, she wakes slowly then grips her sword tightly as her senses return, "uhng..... that..... what.... hit me?" She pushes herself up and leans on her sword for support, " ..... ow.... wha-" she places her left hand on her right side then pulls her hand away, it's covered in blood. "..... erg..... something definitely...... hit me........." she reaches into her bag and bandages her side after aplying a healing ointment. Getting up Uriko continues through the darkened forest until she comes to a clearing. (in thought) '...... sigh..... this clearing........ we fought a group of hollows here...... Altria..... Shiro.. ......' a tear rolls down her face, she wipes it away. ".......... shiro.........." she walks to the center of the clearing and sits on a large rock.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:03 pm

-with shiro and altria

shin nods.

"Sure is. I'm glad you're being able to remember some of your memories."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Altria glances at Shin in surprise,"I thought we all first met Shiro in Karakura. Hm..ah,that time..that's when Miyuu showed up and then later someone lost control,that was an eventful day." Frowning as the nagging feeling of something out of place registers she pauses."Something does feel off..can't exactly put my finger on it.."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:51 pm

"Uhmm no, it's to you guys..tokage-kun, kyoshiro-kun, and you...i first met shiro in this forest..."

noticing altria's reaction, shin pauses..

"What's the prob?"

(note: from what i can remember, shin first met shiro on the find and destroy thread. the thing with the karakura...i think i wasn't in that thread or maybe i wasn't in this forum yet.)
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:02 pm

~Somewhere in M.F.~
Dragging herself up from the ground after collapsing a short while ago Miyuu quickly does a mental check of her injuries.Satisfied that they are indeed healing,albeit slowly, she carefully starts down a path."Nyah..Getting jumped like that,I'm seriously losing my touch.If Desta saw that he'd be laughing inta next week.Ngh,damn cheating mice." Wincing she grasps her side where a large slash from claws is showing,slowing down a little."Tch..where's some prey when ya need one." As the path opens into a clearing she looks in surprise at Uriko."Oi,it's ya?What're you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 am

Uriko glances over her shoulder and sees Miyuu, she turns away and continues to stare off into the distance. "...... oh.... hello ............ Miyuu......." uriko seems to be somewhere distant, almost not herself.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:01 am

Plopping down on the ground beneath one of the crystal trees she licks a deep slashed wound on her arm."Alright kid,what's gotten ya all emo?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:23 am

"Ah,I see.." Quickening her step she keeps glancing around."I don't know..it's just too,still?You know that feeling of quiet stillness you get before a storm hits?Not to mention all the Hollow signatures feel really muted,like they're hiding or something..This path,we've been on here,it goes to that place we fought a gathering..it felt different before." Placing a hand on Tsukiyomi warily her attention returns to the path opening up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Uriko looks over at Miyuu, "........... " her eyes have a very sad look. She stares back at the ground, " ........ It's...... It's just....." she pauses trying to control her rising emotions, "....... hard to..... accept...... He's........ he's really gone........." she clenches her hands and shakes her head. " ...... Shiro's gone......" she falls silent unable to find anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:17 pm

Shiro seems lost in thought, but keeps pace with Altria. (in thought) '....... these memories..... these visions...... feelings.......... Why is it I can't remember anything? These people seem to know who I am..... or maybe.... someone who looked like me?' he pauses shaking his head then continues down the path. another vision flashes through Shiro's mind, someone holding blood stained scythe, saying something in a mocking remorseless voice. ' ... he sacrificed himself... to save one pathetic shinigami.. ' Shiro blinks and the vision fades, he shakes his head then stops. " who?! ..... erg..... what was? augh.... I'll figure it out later." his expression changes to a more frustrated one as he continues through the forest path.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Staring at the wound as it heals completely she sighs and wobbles up,wiping off the blood gathered at the corner of her mouth."I'll tell ya something Dark said ta me recently.When ya lose someone precious..ya should grieve,cause you cared and it hurts.Then ya avenge them,cause that's yer right.And then,ya look forward to meeting them again in the next life.Souls don't die.." She looks at Uriko with a small smile,"I'll tell ya from personal experience..If the connection's strong enough ya'll meet again.Memories might be gone but the heart remembers all." Moving slowly she drops down on the boulder near Uriko and pats her on the head gently. "Ya know,he'd be sad if he saw ya like this."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:19 pm

As a path opens into a clearing Altria stops in surprise,not expecting to see either of the two people sitting on the boulder."Uriko!You're here..I was a bit worried about what happened to you.There's someone important you should meet." Moving towards them she's slightly shocked to see Miyuu that wounded. "What the heck happened to you,stupid cat?"
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Uriko looks up at Miyuu and wipes away the tears that were starting to emerge. ".... you.... you're right....... Shiro wouldn't want to see me like this........." a small smile appears on her face, then turns to see Altria coming to them." 'neesan?" She looks at Altria surprised, " what're you doing here?" she murmurs under her breath, ' i didn't think anyone would find me here...........' she then returns to talking to Altria, ".... who...... who is this 'someone' you want me to meet?" uriko has a curious expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Looking at Altria in surprise she shrugs,a happy smile on her face."Aw,I didn't know ya cared so much.Don't worry,this is nothing..I just run into a bit of trouble.It'll heal..Aneitora'll help once I find some prey."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:28 pm

About to say something she shakes her head,"Miyuu..oh,never mind." Smiling at Uriko she glances behind."I'm here on a mission.And he was right behind me..."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Uriko stands up and walks over to Altria, " he? you mean him?" she points in Shiro's direction. " .... he seems...... I don't know........." (in thought) '...... Is he someone I know? ...... I wonder why Altria wants me to meet him.......... sigh... I may as well.' Uriko seems kinda shy.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Smiling she pulls Shiro forward."Yep,yep.I wanted you to meet him.Now,this is Uriko Katsura.." Altria seems really happy.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Shiro blushes and seems kinda confused for a moment. (in thought) ' ........ she seems kinda sad.........' he seems a bit shy.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Uriko looks at Shiro carefully, she steps a bit closer and stares directly into his eyes for a long moment. She takes a step back but continues to stare at him. (in thought) '.......... his eyes.......... something..... seems familiar about him.' she looks thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Looking at him with wide eyes Miyuu jumps up and circles around him,her tail swirling back and forth in excitement."Oi..ya got ta be kidding me.." Leaning close she takes a deep breath before pulling away and studying him curiously. 'Yep..that's his scent..well,well,it actually worked?'
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Looking between Uriko and Shiro she decides not say anything and just quietly watches.'It would be best..if they figure it out themselves..Uriko's not me..she won't accept it if I just say it..though the stupid cat somehow seems to get it..wait,she's a cat so..'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Shiro suddenly has a flash-back, a vision flashes in his mind, many people pop up, someone with cat ears and a tail, a silver wolf turning into a girl in a shinigami uniform. someone saying, ' ya snore, ya know that?' someone replies back, ' I do not! Geez Miyuu.' another vision flashes through his mind of a girl falling after summoning a long serpentine dragon, a voice calls out, 'Uriko!' the person catches her, and the vision fades. Shiro blinks and seems to be more like his former self.
"... U-Uriko? Wait........ URIKO!" He turns to stare at Miyuu, a sign of recognition shows in his eyes. " Mi-Miyuu???"
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Smirking at Shiro she smacks him on the shoulder playfully before settling down on the boulder."Sooo...good ta see ya not dead.Ya scared me,ya know..seems yer wish came true though.."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Uriko's eyes widen, " Sh-SHIRO!!!" She glomps him and knocks him over, " SHIRO SHIRO SHIRO SHIRO!!!!! OH SHIRO-KUN!!!" she smiles and begins crying tears of joy, " OH Shiro!!! SHIRO!!! IT IS YOU!!!" She smothers him.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Wiping away a stray tear from Uriko reaction she quietly moves around them and sits on the boulder near Miyuu.Looking at her wounds from close up she silently gathers reiatsu around her left hand and runs it over them."Uriko..I think you're choking him.."

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Going in blind.~
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Hueco Mundo :: The Menos Forest-
Jump to: