Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Going in blind.~

Go down 
+4
Yuriko Katsura
Shinichi Yoh
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Sight.
Goal of the event: Find out what happened to the missing shinigami and investigate the coordinates.
Specific Users:No.
Mission type: Normal mission.
Story: Shinigami have been going on missions to Hueco Mundo and mysteriously disappearing,completely without a trace.A member of 2nd division was given an assignment to investigate and has also gone missing,however beforehand he managed to send a message via the Soul Pager, it contained the words M.F. and coordinates, along with a rather strange warning,"beware eyes".A group is assembled to investigate the location.What could the strange warning mean?

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:18 pm

"Uwah!" Shiro lands on the ground with a thud, he's smothered by Uriko who is overjoyed, " H-H... c-cant.... breath! " He smiles but can't move.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:52 pm

shin just laughs out of amusement..

"So I guess we're all pretty caught up with this great news."

shin for a sec..

"Uhmm, wait..I wonder about the arcanas though."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:27 pm

At the mention of Arcana her eyes narrow."They think Shiro's dead.Mikiru might have somehow managed to get away but he won't be showing up for a long,long while." Frowning she rubs her forehead,a headache buzzing at the back of her mind."I..I'm not sure how..it's a bit fuzzy now..but I bound him down with Kin and then hit with Kurohitsugi.He probably used his zanpakuto's power to get out but..those spears still got him.After a piece of the mask formed he went completely psycho..and after he said that rubbish I just snapped.But," she clenches one hand,"next time I see him the bastards dead."
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Looking at Altria slightly worried as the previous incident with Yueh comes to mind she tackles her to the ground."Oi,Altria-chan...ya should stay away from him.If ya get angry like that again and lose control again..it's not good.It was scary..yer reiatsu went completely black again..revenge isn't worth it,ya know?I'm mad too,and he called ya pathetic but..there are more important things." She pats Altria on the head,"Like,ya guys should really find Desta before he does something stupid..like take on Arcana by himself.He was boiling with rage when I saw him last.."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:43 pm

shin is surprise he turns to miyuu

"What?! Seriously?! I know Destadi is really strong and everything but like you said, its reckless."
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Miyuu nods absentmindedly,"Yah..Desta-kun is very powerful but even his power is no match for the one leading Arcana.There's just no comparison.But in his anger taking on an enemy stronghold seems justifiable and not stupid at all." She sighs,"Thankfully,he doesn't know where it is.No one does,it's pretty much impossible to find..I know,cause I've tried.." She pats Altria on the head again,smiling."See?Revenge makes people do stupid things.."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:55 pm

Staring at Miyuu quietly for a long while she finally looks away."Get.Off Me.You Stupid.Cat!"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:00 pm

"Just for curiosity, miyuu-san...how about ryu? you know, the other arrancar dude."
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Smirking she settles down more."Nyah,don't wanna." Looking up at Shin she does a vague gesture with her hand,"We made an agreement.We'd both look and if either found something they'd contact the other.Since I haven't heard from Ryu-kun he probably didn't find anything either,ya know.Their HQ..it somehow seems ta be moving around.Dark said there's a powerful barrier shielding it from view as well.Right now,the only way ta find it is to get information from one of Arcana themselves and that's not easy.It would be nice ta know the location,ya know,but..right now..striking it would be foolish if there's no good reason."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:33 pm

shin a little disappointed..

"I see. Not a chance at all?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:10 am

Silently steaming she glowers at Miyuu."We're not stupid enough to go barreling into their base even if the location is known,not matter how much I'd like too....Now..Miyuu..I came here on a mission,not to play with you..stupid cat.." She twitches angrily,"..So..Get the heck off me already!"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:42 am

"Hey guys...let's all try to get along here.."
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:35 pm

About to say something a glimmer catches her eye."Hmm?What's this..shiny?" Leaning forward she sweeps away a lock of Altria's hair from the ear,revealing a rose earring."Nyah,so yer wearing it?That's soo cute." Smirking she ruffles her hair before lazily getting up,grasping Altria's hand and pulling her up as well."Mission here..this is not the best time fer ya to be around this place.Ya better leave quickly without getting involved."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Uriko gets off Shiro a bit embarrassed. "oh sorry." she smiles for the first time in a long time. "i'm.... so.... relieved..." she lets out a sigh. (in thought) 'Shiro... He came back..... i..... thought he was gone...'
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:45 pm

Looking indignant she runs a hand through her hair,straightening it out again. "Oh sush,will you.And if you do that again I'm going for your tail,got it?" Turning serious she points towards a mountain like hill visible further in the distance. "The assignment is to investigate that place.Many shinigami disappeared around here lately,the last one from my division..someone I knew,albeit vaguely.There's no way I'm turning tail.You could be helpful and explain what's going on..since something is,right?" She stares at Miyuu questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:18 pm

shin wonders...

"Although things sounds a little weird especially for some shinigamis to be missing here, but altria-san, isn't it just a little expected for that to happen since it's or pretty much this is the enemy's territory??"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:26 pm

With a sigh she takes a seat on the boulder."Not exactly.You see,I am not sure how this works but Niwa once explained that Seireitei knows when a shinigami is killed.Something about reishi particles returning,to be honest I didn't really understand.And all the ones going missing here lately...they're not killed.So what happened to them,then?The one who send those coordinates also left a warning 'beware eyes'.Something strange is going on,that's why this mission."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:14 pm

"missing but not killed...Oh now i get it. my bad."

shin scratches his head.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Shiro looks utterly clueless. " huh?" -.-
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:34 pm

"Tch,yer as stubborn as always.Fine then.." Miyuu shakes her head with a sigh. "I don't normally spend much time in this dump,so the situation isn't overly familiar.But it seems there's some Hollow trying to take over.That's not unusual...but this adjucha has some kind of weird power or something." She shrugs carelessly.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:55 pm

"Weird..power?Well then..either way,that place is the target.We just need to be careful." Getting up she moves to the edge of the clearing."Let's go..uh,Shiro?What's with that look?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Shiro's clueless look fades, and is replaced with a more alert one. "!!" he looks around frantically then pauses and turns to look at the other side of the clearing. "........ we're being watched...." in an instant he's upright with his kunai drawn.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Smirking Miyuu disappears from view,in a moment a Hollow comes flying in,crashing into a tree.Reappearing near it she grabs one of it's horns."Well,well, a spy..eh?This is perfect,I needed some prey." Placing one leg on it and pushing down so it doesn't run away she unsheathes Aneitora.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:35 pm

Jumping in surprise when the Hollow comes flying in she places a hand on Tsukiyomi's hilt.Coming a bit closer she gets an idea."Wait,Miyuu.Maybe we can get some information from it."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Shiro follows Altria, but has his kunai out just in case. ".... Miyuu.... She has a point, we could use the info.... IF that is.... It has any."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Going in blind.~
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Hueco Mundo :: The Menos Forest-
Jump to: