Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~

Go down 
+4
Shinichi Yoh
Loki Raideno
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:08 am

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Festival-1

Welcome to the festival aka matsuri held in celebration of the start of summer.Forget about work and all your troubles,enjoy a variety of games and foods.The festival is setup with many booths offering food,entertainment and games lining the walkways leading to the main temple.Lanterns are hanging everywhere and come evening will fill the area with soft light,creating a beautiful sight.To the right,a little further from the temple runs a medium sized,quiet river.To the left a stage for performers is set up.Planned entertainment includes a taiko drum and a shamisen performances,a dance where everyone may take part,as well as a kabuki play.There will also be a band performing.Deep in the evening a fireworks display will take place over the river.As a pleasant surprise the sakura trees surrounding the area have bloomed late and the sigh of their soft pink flowers will make this event even more special.Don't forget to walk up the temple steps and pray,ringing the small bell.You might also want to visit the small bamboo grove behind the temple.Many people write their wishes on long, narrow strips of colored paper and hang them on bamboo branches.There are many fun things to do such as buying masks,enjoying the food and everyone is always looking forward to fireworks.Unwind,relax and have fun.^^
~Games~
The games include:
Spoiler:
~The food.~
Some of the foods sold include:
Spoiler:

Rules:This festival is open to everyone be they Shinigami or Arrancar.There will be no fighting or disruptive behavior.You can choose for your character to be as is or use a gigai in which case they'll look as their human self.
Note:We start at a point two hours before the festival begins.That way those that want can have their characters help prepare for the festival.

Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue55/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:01 am

Observing their interactions quietly she finishes with her bento box,setting it aside half full and placing the lid back on."Thank you..for the food."
A sad feeling tugs at her and looking at the blossoming trees Akkei appears strangely quiet,fingering the soft fabric of her sleeves absentmindedly,a soft expression flickering across her otherwise vacant gaze.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:30 am

"Hey,not the hair!" Loki huffs indignantly,running his hands through his ruffled hair in attempt to fix it up but only succeeding in furthering the bed hair look he has going on."Altria-chan,you're such a meanie.My inventions are not weird,at all.So maybe a few didn't do what they were designed to do.You have to admit the particle beam turning into a candy maker instead was pretty sweet! And who used supposed sound wave manipulator as their personal hair dryer when it turned out to perform wrong function?Huh?" Smirking at her teasingly he nudges her shoulder.With the bento box empty Loki closes it and places on the ground,having finished the contents.Politely waiting for everyone else to finish eating he glances at Akkei curious of her quiet behavior.The sad,soft look sometimes appearing on her face makes him curious of what she's thinking about and he's surprised to find the desire of asking if she's alright.Scoffing at the thought,that's still an Arrancar for sprockets sake,Loki pokes Shiro in the shoulder instead. "Dude,you never answered me.What is so strange about this Desta friend of yours?Is it the keep away kind of strange?Come on,what if we run into him.I want to be prepared!"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:22 am

Nudging Loki back she snickers at his bed hair."You look like a shaggy cat,a yellow one." Remembering the candy incident Altria can't help but laugh,"Oh yes,it made candy alright.It made so much candy the whole division was drowning in it by the time you managed to turn the infernal thing off. Stomach and tooth ache's galore.The 4th division was ready to throttle you.And the so called 'hair dryer' of yours blew up in my face after a week.I was washing soot out of my hair for weeks and everyone thought I colored it black which was just buckets of fun.So suuree,nothing weird about your inventions at all." Smirking she leans back on the cherry tree,stealing a quick glance at Shiro to see if he finished eating yet.'I wonder if Mikiru and Akkei are going to come with us to explore the festival or if they have their own plans?Could they be on a..?It's..a little weird..being like this..they are still enemies..kinda..but this is a peaceful celebration.Wonder if Desta will really show..and that annoying cat too..gh,she could turn this into a nightmare..I can just hear it now..' Sweeping the crowd with a quick,searching glance she sighs in relief to find no sign of the cat.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:52 am

Loki scowls."Well..everyone ate the said candy,you did too.So you can't complain.And you know what,black looks good on you." Getting restless Loki punches Shiro in the shoulder lightly to gain his attention."Hellooo,ya still alive?Stop spacing out when people are talking to you,it's rude."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Startled Shiro jumps a bit, "S-sorry! any way Desta... is well.." Shiro stops and leans forward a bit to look past Altria.
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue87/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Wearing a dragon mask on the top of his head Destadi notices Shiro peeking over Altria's head and smiles widely. "Shiri-kun! Heeeeeeeey!" in an instant Desta is standing right behind Shiro and is messing up his hair. "Been awhile there Shiro-kun!" (Note: Desta is wearing something that looks a bit like a shinigami outfit, but it's slightly different in design and color.)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Wondering what Shiro is staring at behind her she expects something to pop up any minute,only shaking her head when Destadi appears out of nowhere. 'Kami..it's like they both can't just show up like a normal person,always poofing in.I hope none of the humans saw that..'Watching Shiro's hair quickly become a puffy mess she can't help but laugh, "Pfft..hee hee,fluffy fluff ball.." Flicking her own hair out of her eyes Altria smiles amusedly, "Well hello Destadi.Looks like everyone is around,enjoying the festival.Would you care for some food?There's dango."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue55/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:11 am

Snapping back to her surroundings upon Destadis appearance she tilts her head slightly, watching him assault Shiros hair with a curving smile of amusement playing on her lips. 'Hmhmm,enter the wanderer..' Chuckling at the mess that has become of Shiro's hair, reminding her for some reason of a chocolate sheep, she absently wishes to have thought of bringing a camera.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:18 pm

Startled at Destadi suddenly standing behind Shiro and for some reason going for his hair Loki scoots closer to Altria.So that's Destadi?I think I get what Shiro meant by 'strange'.. Snickering at the result of the 'hair attack' he leans closer to Altria,whispering."Hey,why did he call Shiro-kun,Shiri?"

OOC:I've got a question.Does this event take place before they go on my "Babysitting" mission or after it?Because I just remembered Loki finds out Shiro's was an Arrancar there and it might affect some things.But the mission is still running.It got me confused. @_@
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Remembering how Shiro can be about his name she decides not to say anything,whispering back,"Um..it would be much better if you ask him yourself,ok?"

~OCC:@Loki:After it.That mission was started back in June and this in July,so chronologically it happens after the mission.But it's a little complicated seeing us that mission isn't finished yet and more stuff will happen.So I wouldn't use any information gained on a mission anywhere else until the mission finishes.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:54 pm

"Why?What's the big deal?" Loki looks curious."Well,I guess I will." Putting it away for later when there's a better opportunity he takes off the fox mask,studying it with interest.
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Shiro looks like he's about to murder Destadi for messing with his hair, but decides it would be best not to make a scene. "Desta? would you be so kind as to.... leave my hair alone?!"
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue87/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Looking down to notice shiro's expression, Desta stops messing with shiro's hair in an instant. "My apologies Shiri-dono!" he smiles in the cheery way he always does, he looks over at Altria when she mentions 'dango'. He inclines his head slightly whiles smiling slyly, "My! Fare Altria, thank you for your most generous offer...... but I'm sorry to say my appetite isn't with me today." He sits down next to loki making sure his spirit signature is 'shinigami-like'. (thinks: '..... human food just isn't appealing to me..... sides..... that soul the other day was plenty enough to keep my body going for awhile.') He grins and gives loki a sly look, "Heeeeeeeey! I don't think we've met before! I am Destadi Rangari.... but you may call me Desta.... who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:41 pm

"I see,that's a shame.One of the things the festival is famous for is the food.Oh well.." Smiling she shrugs.'I wonder..is it because he only sustains on..souls?' Frowning at the thought she shakes her head,'Ergh..no,better to just not think about it..' Shifting her attention Altria leans closer to Shiro,ruffling his already messy hair."Hee hee,cute.." Smiling she reaches inside the sleeves of her miko robe,pulling out a small comb and handing it to him,"Here.You don't want to go around the festival looking like a puff ball,right."
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Sprawled on a branch high up on one of the ancient trees surrounding the temple grounds Miyuu's peaceful slumber is interrupted when something starts pecking her hand.Opening one eye lazily she stares at the raven perched on her arm."It's ya,Muninn..what'cha want?Has the festival started already?" Getting a 'caw' in response she yawns exposing fangs and stretches leisurely,sitting up to look below at the bustling festival in full swing."So it has.Thanks.Ya can return to Dark-kun now." With another 'caw' the black bird takes flight,disappearing over the horizon quickly. Stretching one last time Miyuu stands up and jumps off the branch,manipulating the wind to float down gently.Reaching the ground she spends a few minutes adjusting and tightening her clothes.Having chosen to wear a gigai and blend in as a human,which would have been hard to do with cat ears and tail,all of her Hollow features:the hole,ears and tail,#5 tattoo and markings underneath the eyes;all are gone,only the k9 fangs remained,leaving her with appearance she had as a human,almost.Her hair remained same white color,going to her knees,but eyes changed to a violet color so bright and intense they almost look red.Her appearance,very subtly,reminds of and echoes that of a certain silver haired shinigami.For the festival Miyuu wears a short red kimono with a pattern of flowers and long sleeves,a golden obi tied with cherry petal decoration holding it together.Long black socks and black boots are on her legs.On each wrist is a red string of shrine prayer beads with her usual silver bangle on the right arm as well.A black choker with a small red bell she always wears is around her throat and long black petal earrings are worn as well.Tucked into her hair,behind the left ear is an ornamental decoration while on the right side of her head Miyuu wears sideways a neko (aka cat) mask from the festival booth that is strangely reminiscent of her Hollow's mask,once located on same spot.Picking out Altria's presence,among others,nearby Miyuu smiles mischievously and makes way towards it,making sure to hide her own presence.

~OOC:Here's a picture of what she's wearing:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:30 pm

With his spiritual signature reading capabilities horrendous as usual Loki is completely fooled,taking Destadi for a shinigami.Taking in Destadi's appearance from up close curiously he grins,twirling the fox mask in his hands."Yo,nice to meet'cha Desta.Interesting name you got there.I'm Loki,Loki Raideno."
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Desta smiles at loki, "Charmed..." he has a sly look in his eyes that seems to hide a more mischievous side.

OCC: XD yeah... sorry loki but, you won't be able to scoot next Altria without scooting into Desta. XD I hope that clears it up.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:46 am

Locating the gathering underneath the cherry tree quickly Miyuu scans each person in the group,studying their changed appearances.'Hmm?Is that..Mikiru Urame?Then the girl next ta him could only be Akkei..what are those two even doing there?They are enemies..' Frowning her gaze continues on,freezing on Altria.Thought process stuttering and halting she stares in mute shock for a long while before it kicks in again.'She..that look..just like..miko?..how?..did?..No,pull yerself together!It might not mean anything yet..' Recovering from shock she smirks mischievously,leisurely strolling up to their gathering. "Why hello,hello thare. What an interesting gathering ya got here.Enjoying the festival,hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:57 am

Barely glancing at the approaching figure she sighs upon recognizing the voice as belonging to Miyuu.'Great,just great.And here I was really hoping she wouldn't show up..' Raising her gaze and taking a good closer look at Miyuu she goes still,a confused expression appearing on her face,strange feeling of 'deja vu' rising.'What the..?That's just like..have I?..how?.. "
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:38 pm

"Yeah,same.." Catching the sly look in Destadis eyes Loki scratches his head,thinking nothing of it.Looking up at Miyuu showing up he stares at her confounded,not recognizing her with the changed appearance and no ears he tryies to figure out who she is.Obviously she knows us but..who?Kinda reminds of..Altria-chan?Well this is confusing..
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:33 am

Smirking at their reactions the image of Miyuu shimmers and fades,at same moment she suddenly appears right behind Altria.Winding her arms around the girls waist Miyuu glomps her tightly,placing her chin on the girl's shoulder. "Nyah,aint'cha just adorable like this.Miko clothing was always yer style."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:46 am

Suddenly getting glomped from behind she lets out a surprised squeak,"K-Kyah!" With the hairs at the back of her neck prickling she shivers,trying to get out of the glomp without much success,"M-Miyuu!Release me this instant,you insufferable cat!" Blushing in embarrassment at being called adorable like some little kid she wishes to be able to spontaneously become invisible. 'Argh..I knew it,I just knew she would show up to drive me nuts.Must be amusing game for her.Zero chance for a normal,enjoyable festival now..' Catching the comment about miko clothing she glances at Miyuu in confusion from the corner of her eyes,"What are you talking about?I've never worn something like this before.Now,Get.The.Bloody.Hell.Off.Me!"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Loki nearly falls over when Altria calls the strange girl that faintly reminds him of her,Miyuu.Really glad Destadi is now sitting between him and getting-glomped-to-death-by-Miyuu Altria he looks at them both in a confounded state."Miyuu? But what happened to the ears and the whole cat thing?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Shiro stares at Miyuu and Altria, and seems confused slightly at why they seem to look alike. "What in the?!"
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Miyuu smirks widely,"It's called a gigai,silly Loki-kun.Ya know,what ya looked like as a human?I can hardly attend a festival as a spirit,ne?" Pulling away with reluctance she takes a seat between Altria and Destadi,leaning close to the girl."Hmm,just cause ya don' remember wearing one doesn't mean ya never did." Catching Shiro's confusion she only smirks wider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next