Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~

Go down 
+4
Shinichi Yoh
Loki Raideno
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:08 am

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Festival-1

Welcome to the festival aka matsuri held in celebration of the start of summer.Forget about work and all your troubles,enjoy a variety of games and foods.The festival is setup with many booths offering food,entertainment and games lining the walkways leading to the main temple.Lanterns are hanging everywhere and come evening will fill the area with soft light,creating a beautiful sight.To the right,a little further from the temple runs a medium sized,quiet river.To the left a stage for performers is set up.Planned entertainment includes a taiko drum and a shamisen performances,a dance where everyone may take part,as well as a kabuki play.There will also be a band performing.Deep in the evening a fireworks display will take place over the river.As a pleasant surprise the sakura trees surrounding the area have bloomed late and the sigh of their soft pink flowers will make this event even more special.Don't forget to walk up the temple steps and pray,ringing the small bell.You might also want to visit the small bamboo grove behind the temple.Many people write their wishes on long, narrow strips of colored paper and hang them on bamboo branches.There are many fun things to do such as buying masks,enjoying the food and everyone is always looking forward to fireworks.Unwind,relax and have fun.^^
~Games~
The games include:
Spoiler:
~The food.~
Some of the foods sold include:
Spoiler:

Rules:This festival is open to everyone be they Shinigami or Arrancar.There will be no fighting or disruptive behavior.You can choose for your character to be as is or use a gigai in which case they'll look as their human self.
Note:We start at a point two hours before the festival begins.That way those that want can have their characters help prepare for the festival.

Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:09 am

Putting on her polite charming smile she picks out familiar spirit energy,barely felt as it's being suppressed but still there,figuring they are getting close."Have you seen the opening fireworks?Quite something,the best I've seen in many years.Must be some master at work.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:13 am

Shiro happily accepted the dango from Altria he turns when he 's sees Mikiru comeing towards them accompanied by a girl he can't recognize. He swallows, "hey there he is."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:24 am

"Huh,who?" Turning to look she catches sight of Mikiru and a very familiar looking girl she can't quite place wearing one open kimono.'Oh..so he came after all..no,no,it's ok.This is a different Mikiru,remember.Give it a chance..see if that was not in wain..Wonder who the girl is though,his date?Her kimono is something..' Trying to smile she calls out,"Hey,you found us.At the right time too."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue67/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:55 am

Mikiru smiles, "yeah... evening... those fireworks were certainly marvelous." He smiles again and whispers to Akkei, 'they don't seem to recognize you yet.'
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:03 pm

Leaning close she inconspicuously whispers into Mikiru's ear,"Indeed,shall we make a game of it?Let us see if they figure it out on their own,hmmm.My human appearance wasn't all that different..I think.." Smiling politely at the dressed up shinigami she nods,"Greetings to you all.A pleasure to meet you on this fine evening."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Shiro stares at Akkei and still doesn't realize it's actually her. "yes.... nice to meet you. but.... I have a feeling I know you..."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:19 pm

"Nice to..eh,meet you.." She looks at Akkei in puzzlement,unable to shake the feeling of familiarity."Um..yeah,me too..have we..er,met?" Trying to figure it out she remembers her manners,shaking her head."Oh,I'm sorry.Please,sit down..have a bento..there's a lot for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Akkei just smiles mysteriously,"Maybe we have.It's a small town after all,and small worlds as well." Gathering her kimono together and taking a seat so there's space between her and others she nods gratefully at Altria,"Thank you." Glancing up she smiles at Mikiru,waiting for him to sit down as well.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue67/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Mikiru takes a seat neaxt akkei, he smiles at shiro waiting for him to guess.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Starting in on her food before her stomach decides to start growling causing embarrassments she closes her eyes for a few moments at the blissful taste.'Mm..soo..yummy..the taste,the texture..' Enjoying food in appreciative silence for while she glances at Akkei curiously."Please,go ahead too.The food is great.Um..Sorry,I didn't hear your name?"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:29 pm

"If you insist." Keeping the polite smile she picks up a bento box,giving one to Mikiru as well.Opening it she's surprised with the neatly arranged,deliciously looking lunch,getting a quick flash back of making something similar for someone long ago.'Ciel..'A fleeting sadness surfaces on her face,quickly disappearing behind the polite smile.Picking up the chopsticks she takes a bite of dango."My,this is delicious." At the question about her name she only smiles,"That's because I didn't say it."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Mikiru accepts the bento box gratefully, and opens in to find nothing but dango in it. *thinks: .... I'm in heavan.* he looks at Altria and Akkei and just smiles.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:07 pm

Shiro stares at Akkei then it dawns on him. "Oh! Akkei! you're Akkei!" he has a look that seems excited. "I'm right...right?"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Raising one delicate eyebrow she looks at Shiro,slightly amused."Indeed. Smart,are we.You seem unusually excited,enjoy my company that much?" With a faint smirk tugging at the corner of her mouth she eats another dango.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:58 pm

"Me too,I'm ravenous.Only had two bowls of ramen,a plate of onigiri,five manju buns and a batch of cinnamon rolls for breakfast." Grabbing one of the bento boxes Loki wrenches the lid open,wrestling with the tape to free his chopsticks in such hurry he almost breaks them.Releasing them at last he bows quickly."Thanks for the food." Digging in into scrumptious food he stuffs his mouth."Mmm..this is..soo good." Looking up when Shiro says Mikiru's coming Loki almost chokes at the sight of the girl walking hand in hand with him.Grabbing for the water bottle he drinks big gulps,putting it away.Holy sprocket!That is some kimono..if it can be called that.Looking at her curiously he remembers about food,returning to stuffing his face but with more moderation.With Shiro guessing her name he frowns,it sounds like he heard it before."Akkei?Hold up,you're that Arrancar from back then..with the witches hat?What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:02 pm

"Kami,Loki-kun do you have a stomach or a black hole?" Shaking her head in exasperation she picks up one of the water bottles,twisting it open and taking a sip.Finding out the familiar looking girl is actually Akkei she shifts uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:13 am

"Hmmhmm?" Raising one eyebrow she smiles mockingly,"Indeed,that was me." Leaning slightly towards Loki her smile goes from mocking to sly."This festival is for everyone.I came to enjoy it and remember the past for a little while let go of the present.Is that....a problem? Hmm? A law of yours I am not aware of forbidding Arrancars enjoyment of life?Hell knows you make up new one's on the spot." Pulling back and glancing between Loki and Altria Akkei goes quiet,setting the food to the side."If my presence is uncomfortable I shall leave.This is shinigami celebratory gathering after all.....it would be a shame to spoil it..."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Mikiru stares at Akkei and then Loki and Altria, "hm.... Miss Akkei, it shouldn't be a problem really....." He glances over at Shiro, "Would it?" he has a curious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Shiro glances at Altria and nudges her slightly, he gives her a smiles then turns to Mikiru, "..... I don't think it's be a problem. heck.... I've already seen Desta wandering around here.... I really don't see what the problem is." he leans a little on Altria, "Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 am

Blushing lightly in embarrassment she stares at her bento box,face getting hidden by bangs and locks of hair that falls forwards when she tilts her head down."N-no..there's no problem.I'm sorry,that was rude of me..." Biting her lower lip she glances at Akkei and Mikiru,"It's just..some things are..hard to..forg-..that is..to..let go of....and adjust..sorry.." Shaking her head Altria picks up another dango,trying to smile cheerfully."ust..don't mind me,ok. Let's enjoy the current moment of this wonderful festival."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Loki inches back from Akkei,pink from the close proximity."In the present situation you can do whatever you want." Continuing stuffing himself with food he wonders what Altria meant,thinking to ask at the right moment.Washing down the food with a drink of water Loki nudges Shiro with his elbow. "Hey,who's this Desta person you mentioned? A friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Shiro nods to loki, "... I guess you could say that bu-.... er I mean, he's kinda... strange I guess." He caught himself before he blurted that desta was actually his ex-fraccion.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Looking thoughtful she adds,"Hmm..but you know,from what I know of Desta you two would probably get along." 'If he gets over the Arrancar thing.' Shaking her head Altria finishes her food and sets the bento box aside,putting the lid back on.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Loki looks at Shiro weirdly."Strange?What do you mean,strange?He's a psycho strange or he's a little weird strange??" Poking Altria he frowns."Are you implying I'm strange???Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:47 am

Laughing she nods,"Yes,yes you are.Only you can come up with the weirdest devices that do completely opposite weird things." Ruffling Loki's hair playfully she smiles as her mood lightens.Glancing around at the festival going on around them in full swing she patiently wait for everyone to finish so they can start exploring the festival itself. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next