Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The lies within the truth...

Go down 
+6
Loki Raideno
Shinichi Yoh
Yuriko Katsura
Altria Mizuno
Destadi Rangari
Shiro Asakaze
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100The lies within the truth... - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

The lies within the truth... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thread description: Special mission
Specific users: Anyone involved in: 'Truth beyond the lies', 'Raid on the arcana' (Shinigami/Arrancar)
Special conditions: Arrancar Resu. Permitted/ Shinigami shikai permitted
Special missions: Arcana: Retrieve the stolen hogyoku shards
Special missions2: Retrieve shiro's stolen soul, and if possible retrieve any hogyoku shards

Plot: A deal has been made with the betrayer, in exchange for the soul of one who is dear... others have come to reclaim that which was once theirs... how this dark chapter shall come to a close... time can only tell....
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue87/100The lies within the truth... - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Cringing in anticipation, expecting to feel the bite of cold steel sink into his body and end his life. instead, feeling nothing, he looks up in confusion at shiro standing in front of him in a protective way, "shi.. ro??" eyes widening when shiro gets bashed away, he glares at Akkei spitefully, seeing her blade rise, he glances away not wishing to look upon the one to slay him. He once again stares in confusion seeing the long blade of Tatsutahime impede Sagishi's path with mikiru holding akkei in a warm embrace, calming her hollow energies to subside and diminish. Watching them leave, he coughs again, spitting out crimson drops before turning his gaze to shiro, a mix of shock confusion and pain show in his dark blue eyes. "why... why did you... after what I did...." he wheezes painfully, a slight angered expression flickers across his face, "you're letting me live... why?! You should've let her kill me! are you such a fool to allow a traitor to live?? who's to say I won't come after you again??!" he growls at shiro, pain written all over his face, despite his attempts to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100The lies within the truth... - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:54 pm

*with loki*

seeing loki fully recovered, Uriko blushes slightly at his praise for being a life saver. she looks down slightly, fidgeting nervously, a slight smile playing at her lips, "you... you're... welcome... loki-kun...." she looks up at him, slight spark of happiness reflecting in her amethyst colored eyes. Upon hearing him ask if destadi was dead or not, suddenly feeling heavy hollow energy blanket the area in a suffocating way, uriko quivers, eyes widening in surprise when loki moves infront of her protectively. Shivering from fear, heavy oppressing atmosphere only making it worse, she clings to loki, attempting to hide herself from the dark feelings. She timidly peeks out when the hollow energy dies down, seeing mikiru and akkei leaving with someone who looks like destadi. Confused as to what just happened, she remains quiet, still clinging to loki timidly.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100The lies within the truth... - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:35 am

Getting up slowly, cringing slightly feeling a fractured bone shift in his right shoulder, he looks over at Destadi, calm look showing in his eyes. He doesn't respond at first, taking a minute to think over his answer before responding to destadi and his hate filled expression and spiteful words. "sigh.... how could I let someone die.. who saved my life to many times over.." he comes over to destadi, keeping a blank look, though his voice is somewhat stern, "... I may not be able to forgive you and what you've done... but.. standing by and watching idly as some one die.. even if it is someone who betrayed me.... is something I can't do...." he looks over at altria, before turning his gaze back to destadi, "I can't forgive what what you've done but I trust you... and I always repay my debts... so don't make me regret doing this.." he helps destadi up and to his feet, looking at him sternly for a long while contemplating something.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue77/100The lies within the truth... - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:46 am

Glancing at Uriko,Loki smiles in reassurance,wrapping one arm around her shoulders.Keeping ready with zanpakutou in other he watches disturbing scene between Destadi and Shiro,having hard time believing what he's seeing.What in ding dong!!Shiro's lost his mind!!!He trusts him?? After the homicidal psycho ate his soul!!?Great sporks,I've been going on missions with a certifiable loony!!! Clenching Raijin tightly Loki measures distance between himself and Destadi,contemplating finishing Arrancar off.'If he gets away alive..he's going to come back for revenge..I just know he will! Getting your life spared like that is a blow to pride one doesn't forget..or forgive..easy.' Remaining reluctant to move for some reason,despite his decision, Loki keeps eyes on Destadi.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100The lies within the truth... - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:00 am

Feeling as if oppressing weight lifted with Akkei's departure she let's out relieved sigh, burning pain on the right side of her neck cooling down.Standing up slowly and shakily her eyes darken at Destadi's words,flashing red,'He should be groveling on the ground,begging for mercy.Let's fix that..' Frowning,surprised at her sudden bloodthirsty thoughts she rubs her tingling right eye,feeling foggy and incredibly tired.Catching and holding Shiro's gaze for moment when he looks over at her Altria gives small nod of understanding, seeing reasoning hidden behind his actions.Not coming closer her eyes flicker to Destadi next, something dark and old stirring in them for brief moment,peeking out before it's gone,promise of pain and terror not of this earth if he even thinks of coming after Shiro again lingering.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue87/100The lies within the truth... - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:36 am

Getting helped to his feet, Destadi stares at shiro for a long quiet moment, his words replaying through his head only causing his expression to soften slightly. His eyes narrow slightly, looking away, feeling that his words and kindness were more of an insult and heavy blow to his pride than anything else. he lets out a heavy sigh, thinking over everything angrily in his head. '.... grrr... damnit shinobimaru... showing kindness to the undeserving even to the very end.... just like you to do that.... even as a human.. you did the same thing.... your naivety will be the end of you some day... or.. perhaps be the root of pain to those around you..' Desta's gaze shifts uneasily from shiro, to altria, and over in the direction of loki and uri, before coming back to settle on shiro again, look of displeasure flashing across his face. '..... I do believe.... soon, truth of your own inner dark nature will be revealed... much distrust and pain... possibly heartbreak to one most dear is to come.. but when.. that is always the question.. and even then... one's in the dark.. will come to claim what is due...'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:34 pm

Watching Destadi's uneasy gaze, Shiro glances at Altria, a look showing in his eyes seeming to tell of his next course of action. He carefully helps destadi along, before calling open a senkaimon using a hell butterfly. He glances around before looking at altria, conveying a mental message to her. ['I'll be back in a moment.... I'm going to take Desta out of SS.. then come right back... I promise...'] He takes destadi and steps through the senkaimon, it closes behind him, vanishing without a trace. He arrives in a secluded area in the human world and sets Destadi down up against a tree in the middle of a forest clearing. He stares at Destadi for a long time, before reopening a senkaimon back to SS, stepping through it.

(OOC: Alright... This thread has officially come to a close... thread will now be locked and EXP awarded)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The lies within the truth...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6