Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The lies within the truth...

Go down 
+6
Loki Raideno
Shinichi Yoh
Yuriko Katsura
Altria Mizuno
Destadi Rangari
Shiro Asakaze
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thread description: Special mission
Specific users: Anyone involved in: 'Truth beyond the lies', 'Raid on the arcana' (Shinigami/Arrancar)
Special conditions: Arrancar Resu. Permitted/ Shinigami shikai permitted
Special missions: Arcana: Retrieve the stolen hogyoku shards
Special missions2: Retrieve shiro's stolen soul, and if possible retrieve any hogyoku shards

Plot: A deal has been made with the betrayer, in exchange for the soul of one who is dear... others have come to reclaim that which was once theirs... how this dark chapter shall come to a close... time can only tell....
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:05 am

Surprised by Tenchiru's appearance and somewhat destruction of front door she nearly jumps when Tenchiru is suddenly right near her,eyes going round. "Get it back??? Can you really??" Light shining in her eyes she starts shaking Tenchiru,looking hopeful."You can get his soul back?? Really?How?How?How?? Even though Destadi has it?You can force it out?Call it out?? How??"
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee
Tenchiru Himura

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:16 am

She smiles. "It will take some effort. " she says slowly. "But I may just be able to pull it off... if of course it doesn't kill him, then you'll have what you want, as long as you tell me where, when, and the exact coordinates your meeting him at. Please, understand that this won't work it you won't be absolutely positive that you would not do ANYTHING for Shrio-kun?" She pauses, "Altria... what would you risk for Shiro's soul?" she sighs.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:43 am

Without hesitation she answers quietly,"Anything.I would do anything,try anything,bear anything,give anything and risk anything..to get it back." Looking surprised Tenchiru knows of her meeting with Destadi she glances at others guiltily before looking down."Tonight..I'm meeting him tonight..at new moon..in the forest clearing where we made..the..deal..it's not too far from here..I was...about to leave actually..." Looking up Tenchiru slowly she looks both hopeful and nervous,"How? How would you..'pull this off'? "
Back to top Go down
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee
Tenchiru Himura

Stats
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:46 am

"The more I tell you how I could, the easier it would be for our small "Destadi" to find out our plans. I must leave now. I must let you know, that I shall not enter at a time of ease, my friend. Farewell." She smiles, and walks over to the door and fixes its hinges, waves back to the group, and shuts the door.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:58 am

Shiro stirs slightly, and sits up, his eyes open slowly, looking completely dull and greyish-blue in color. He stares intently at nothing, everything about him seems off and rather empty inside. he hardly notices anyone else in the room, his spiritual signature is far lower than what it should be, and seems like his strength could fail at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue77/100The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:04 am

Not understanding the exchange Loki stares at Altria after Tenchiru leaves,narrowing his eyes in sudden anger at what he did pick up. "Altria!!!" Marching over to her he reaches out,suddenly whacking her the way she usually does him. "What the hell is this!!! You were planning to go off on your own and deal with this all alone again!!!? WHAT THE HELL ARE FRIENDS FOR? Start explaining right now!!!" Looks ticked off beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:17 am

"Time of ease?Wait..I don't..." With Tenchiru leaving as quickly as she appeared Altria has a look of complete confusion on her face,heavy feeling settling in her heart. 'She didn't explain anything..I'm not even sure if she did agree to help or not...or if it can be done..' Fingering the dagger strapped and hidden on her right arm she sighs heavily. 'Well..I go on with original plan..and maybe she'll appear to..do whatever it is.. even if she doesn't..Shibu gets his soul back tonight...one way..or another...' Grim,determined look settling on her face she turns to look at Shiro when he sits up,a sorrowful expression flickering through her eyes."Shibu.." Unaware others overheard her words to Tenchiru she takes a step towards Shiro,stopping and turning in confusion when Loki calls out her name,marching over and looking angry.Not expecting getting whacked at all she cringes,rubbing her head,"What was that for you jerk!!" Hearing his angry, questioning words and demand of explanation Altria only looks down at the floor silently.About to say this was none of his business and to let her take care of it realization of what her own reaction to such words would be freezes them on her lips.'..They are worried for Shiro too...and I have been..staying silent of the way to save him..but..how...how do I explain..what it is I'm trading..when I do not understand myself..after that time in the clearing..all I managed to get so far were a few nightmares and couple fragmented memories..along with rows of locked,chained doors..I need centuries to look through them all...and I can't even open them!But..there is a sure way to break any seal...' Staying silent for a long time she at last looks up slowly,running her gaze from Shin to Uriko and stopping on Loki,speaking quietly,"The night we were sparring..and I suddenly took off..was because I sensed Destadi near...Shibu and I..we share a bond Tsukiyomi somehow created between us..I don't know how to explain it.With Destadi having most of Shiro's soul..it was like his presence was suddenly in two places..one much brighter but muted..so I immediately guessed it was Destadi.I went to find him..fighting would have been pointless..kill him and Shiro dies once and for all..and I neither know nor have found a way on how you are to remove a soul from a Hollow...so.." glancing down at the ground she continues in a flat voice,"..so I begged him to give it back..until whatever stone he has for a heart..was moved enough to agree..but only as a trade.." Unwilling to explain what she was trading she pauses,before skipping on,"He gave time until new moon..and to meet in same clearing..Alone..then..I'd give him what he wants..and he'll return Shibu's soul..which I was going to try sending back to him through the bond..Tsuki said..it would...work..." Omitting what her furious zanpakuto spirit said about possible consequences to them Altria looks over at Shiro."That's..all..I don't know what Tenchiru is planning to do..if she'll do anything..but..Shibu Will have rest of his soul back tonight..it might take Destadi two years to fully..digest..it..but Shibu will not last that long.He's becoming weaker..each day..I will not lose him again." Glancing out the window and up at the moon she stills a quiver,steeling herself and glancing back at everyone else."..Now..I'm sorry...but I have to go..I don't want him to get there and staying a minute leave,not seeing me..something he might just do..there will not be second chances.."

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/100The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:30 am

Hearing the story made a confusing expression on Shin's. Shaking his head trying to at least put every minor details behind them, and at least focus on what matters most, hearing Tenchiru and Altria's conversation, in his mind he thinks...

"I know I need to get the whole story behind what's all happening when I was gone, but I got to move on and try to flow with what we have to do right now."

Shin suddenly stops and gets back to reality when he heard, in shock, Loki's reaction shouting "Altria!!...Start explaining right now!!!". By reflex, he turns to Loki and whispers his name...

"Loki-kun..."

Understanding what he meant in every words that he said, Shin looks at Altria with a determined look as he replies to her...

"Altria-san. Please understand. I may not know everything that happened because I had been gone for quite a while. But that alone is one of the reasons why I think I need to join this fight too. If you're needed to go alone, then I'm not going with you. But I'm still going, even if it means tiring myself hiding my presence in a kido."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue77/100The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:43 am

Growing angrier the more Altria explains Loki whacks her again after she finishes. "Baka!!You can't trust Hollow's! This is all probably a trick!I'm going with you!! He said to come alone...well,I'm just going to take a walk in same direction." Ruffling in his pocket he pulls out a small device that looks like a strange watch. "I finished my cloaking device.It completely hides your presence. Everything, reiryoku, scent, sound.And it can cloak up to 5 feet area around you.With this..he won't know anyone's there." Nodding at Shin he grins,"We're both coming." Staring at Altria Loki folds his arms,looking at her intently." Now before we go anywhere...what are you trading??" There's a stubborn look to his face that says he wont budge until his question is answered.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:15 am

Looking between Loki and Shin she shakes her head,smiling,despite not showing it suddenly feeling as if a heavy weight have been lifted,not having to deal with this alone anymore."Shin-kun..Loki-kun...thank you..." Glancing away at Loki's question Altria only shakes her head,"..I..I'm sorry...I need to understand it clearly myself,before I can explain..." Getting a faraway look in her eyes for a moment Altria frowns,glancing over at Shiro. '..You think so??..But it's risky..oh.. well.. that is true..' Uttering a sigh she looks back at Loki and Shin. "..Could you watch over Shiro then,if you're coming.Tsuki suggested returning his soul back will be easier the less distance is between us..if you're cloaking device hides ones presence,it would be perfect." Glancing up at the sky with worry she moves for the door,"I must go now,can't be late...don't follow me too close..oh and.." Stopping in the door for a moment she speaks quietly without turning back,"Thank you..but.. I don't know what Tenchhiru will do to help..if she shows..but..until she does..and if she doesn't..stay hidden..and..whatever happens..Don't interfere..." Without another word she steps out the door and hurries on to the meeting spot,a heavy feeling settling over her heart.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/100The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Seeing Altria leaves, Shin turns to Loki to talk about a plan and who's going to look out for Shiro.

"Loki-kun, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue87/100The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:12 pm

~in the clearing~

Destadi lounges around on a large boulder in the center of the clearing, and seems to be dozing off. he blinks awake and stretches, rolling onto his back before sitting up and yawning. "hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....... Yaaaaaaaawn!" He arches his back like a cat, and then turns to look at the sky. "mmmmm hm hm hm.... the hour dawns near... will she be here?" he snickers to himself looking incredibly evil, "or.... has she given into her fears? ..... the question .... will be determined today... and tonight..." >P He drums the tips of his fingers on the boulder's surface, an amused expression settles on his face.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Slowly making her way to the meeting spot a strange calmness settles over her. Placing one hand on Tsukiyomi's hilt lovingly she glances up at the sky with a sad look. 'I'm sorry Tsuki-kun..' A warm feeling washing over her his gentle voice reaches out,'We are one Kichoo..our path is same.I may not agree with your choice..but I will support you,always.' Smiling sadly she grips the hilt tightly.'Thank you..for everything..partner.' Feeling reassured Altria continues on,shortly arriving at the clearing and steps in,stopping in one of the moonbeams. Locating Destadi she looks at him calmly,completly peaceful look in her glittering eyes,giving a short nod of recognition."Destadi."
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue87/100The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Staring at Altria with a rather amused look in his eyes, Destadi smirks slightly showing his sharp pointed teeth and snickers. "hnn hnn hnn.... so... you came after all..." he smiles widely and gets up, stalking closer to get a better look at her. "oh? you seem so resigned my dear...." he chuckles and circles around behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders while leaning close to hiss into her ear, "so.... have you come to accept that which has passed?" he snickers evilly at her, and lets go of her taking a few steps back moving to circle around in front of her. "heh heh.... so.... have you come to meet the terms of the trade? or....." he smiles slyly while taking off his sabertooth mask fragment and proceeds to twirl it on his index finger like a top. "perhaps you've come to tell me you wish to call it off?" his blue cat like eye glints with a sinister light.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Watching him stalking closer she looks calmly composed,murmuring,"Perhaps I am." Tracking him from corner of the eyes her shoulders stiffen at his touch, shivers at Desta's hissed words Altria remains silent,preferring not to say anything.'How can I accept something I do not remember clearly...but he doesn't need to know that. It wont matter.' Looking at Destadi emotionless her eyes flicker to his twirling mask fragment for a moment,returning to focus on his eye,a calm determined look in her different colored eyes."Pointless question Destadi.You know perfectly well I would not call it off.A deal is a deal..a trade is a trade."
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Destadi smirks at Altria then places the mask fragment back on his head in it's proper place. He leans close to Altria smiling darkly, "you make this trade... knowing full well your very life is on the line?" he laughs and cackles malevolently at her, "I like that is a person...... heh heh heh!!!" he edges closer to her his blue cat like eye shines slightly as if glowing palely. "sooo.... Shall we begin? Fare Altria??" He grins in such a way that looks like it means nothing but ill-fortune and painful suffering beyond belief. "Are you sure now? you still have the chance to call this off you know....." a wicked smile stretches across his face, his sharp pointed teeth showing, and glisten like small knives. "If you agree to this... I can assure you... there WILL be no going back." >D "ha ha ha......"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Narrowing her eyes she stares at Desta coldly," I know perfectly well what is on the line!" Stilling the urge to move away when he edges closer she shivers slightly at painful promise held in his grin.Closing her eyes for a moment she grips Tsukiyomi's hilt tightly,comforting warmth flooding through over their connection. Remembering what and who she's doing this for Altria open her eyes slowly again, iron clad determination showing in them.Heart beating out a painful pulse she looks at Desta calmly,a smirk rising on her face,"I have already agreed to this."
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:35 pm

Destadi looks at Altria slyly, and smiles wider, seeing the determination in her eyes and practically emanating from her. He takes a step back and raises his left hand, it starts to glow palely. "heh heh heh heh!! then.. let's begin shall we? after all....." he pauses smirking, "don't blame me..... if you're decision.... shall end in costing you dearly girl..." he steps forward slowly reaching out to tough the seal on her neck, his eye glinting triumphantly. "you're bond by your word fare Altria... and now.... there is not turning back... your fate... is sealed!!!" >D he reaches out, almost touching the seal.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:57 am

__ Loki,Shin,Shiro and Uriko at 2nd Division Barracks_______
....Thinking and forming a plan in his head Loki glowers ticked off,muttering something under his breath."Huh?What?" Looking up at Shin he turns to eye Shiro. "..What I think?I think this is the stupidest,most suicidal plan anyone could think up in the history of time itself. - - That's what I think.But what can we do? Altri-chan made the trade deal...and she already went ahead.All we can do is...sigh..do our best to help her." Coming over to Shiro he helps him up,placing one hand under his arm to support him."Come on Shiro." Moving for the door Loki motions to Shin. "Let's go.We'll follow behind her.I can cloak us so Destadi won't know we're there if we're right under his damn nose."
Back to top Go down
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee
Tenchiru Himura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:43 am

--back in the clearing--

Flicking out her blade, and aiming it dangerously close to Destadi's heart, Tenchiru pauses for a few milliseconds to smile at Altria, and then proceeds to stab Destadi, nearly but not quite piercing to the other side of him. "Heheh, you're tactics are fair played, little boy, but you could've guessed that I do not play by the rules.

She twists the blade a bit inside him, and her Zanpaktou transfers Shiro's soul into her body, safely for harboring inside of her. The immense power of the transfer makes her knees buckle slightly, however she stands her ground, and instead makes an ugly face to hold back the pain.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:36 pm

~with Loki, Shin, And Shiro~

Uriko watched as Altria left, and then glanced over at Shin and Loki, twiddling her index fingers nervously. She is reluctant at first to speak up, then quietly speaks in a shy timid voice. "I.... I'm.. going too........." She goes over to loki and shiro, and carefully helps loki support shiro. ".... I .... I want to... help too..." her voice is rather shaky, and a scared feeling rises from her, as if anticipating something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Suddenly feeling a blade go through his back, Destadi let's out a startled gasp, blood begining to well up in his throat. He is forced to pull his hand away from altria, and turn his head to glance at tenchiru. Feeling shiro's soul being forcefully pulled from his body, he cringes in pain, "AHHHGGG!!!!!!" He drops to one knee, then collapses shortly on his side, the blade coming away from him. He coughs painfully, blood trickling from his mouth. he blacks out on the ground, and doesn't even move.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:55 pm

with loki, shiro, and uriko

hearing her voice, shin looks back at uriko and pats her head...

"Don't be scared, we're all in this together. Let's hurry."
Back to top Go down
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee
Tenchiru Himura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:14 pm

"Heheh..." Tenchiru laughs as he falls and blacks out, then suddenly, her evil smirk changes. "Uhhh....! Altria... can't breath! Please... you have to help me get Shiro's soul back into his body. You won't like it but... unh!" she whimpers as she falls to her knees.

"You won't like it", she coughs, "but you'll have to do something you won't be pleased with me for even saying. You said you'd do anything, right?" she asks hoarsely, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Desta's words sounding like an ominous final sentence she focuses on the warm,calming feeling Tsukiyomi enveloped them in,staying still and pushing down the panicked voice deep inside screaming at her to run and get away.Staring him in the eye calmly her eyes widen in complete surprise when Tenchiru suddenly appears behind Destadi,stabbing him near the heart."T-tenchiru??!!!" Taking step back her eyes widen even more feeling presence that is Shiro's soul flowing from Desta into Tenchiru through her zanpakuto.Frozen in shock and unsure what exactly is going on she quickly moves over and kneels near Ten,"What??How..how do I get it back to him?I will do anything.Just tell me what!" Heart beating frantically she looks worried and apprehensive,cold feeling gripping her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   The lies within the truth... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The lies within the truth...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next