Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/100Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Investigation of the Structure.
Goal of the event:Investigate the newly found ruins and determine their purpose.
Specific Users:This event is open to characters located in Soul Society.
Mission type: Plot related mission.
Story:
During an energetic play fight a gang of kids was engaged in some unknown mechanism was activated causing a stone slab to slide away revealing an opening in the mountain wall with stone steps leading down into the dark.Excited with the find the kids gathered torched and went down.The stairs lead into a small room that appeared completely empty no matter how hard they searched.Disappointed the kids told their parents and in the end it got back to the Gotei 13.An investigation team has been ordered to explore the place and find out its purpose.

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Mon May 24, 2010 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/100Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Shiro stirs slightly, and moans a little.. but remains in a sleep like state.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:57 pm

uriko gets up and looks straight at altria.

"..... I...... I left my......... really important herbs at the barracks........ i used some of this minor antidote, but it's not strong enough to cure him........" pulls out the small bottle and shows it to altria.

"oh..... shiro wouldn't stop murmuring your name....... he stopped for bit, but he seems to be in a coma or something."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/100Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:05 pm

She takes a deep breath,pushing aside all the feelings."Aright.Let's head back then.If I use Mugetsu we'll get back in no time." Very carefully she picks up Shiro,shifting so her zanpakuto is held in the right hand."Uriko,Shin,hold on."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Uriko takes hold of shin's sleeve and holds onto altria's shoulder.

"..... ready....."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/100Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Shiro quivers slightly, but relaxes sensing familiar reiatsu.

(murmurs)
'.......al......altria.......' shiro goes silent again..... his breathing becoming labored.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Biting her lower lip she nods,and concentrates on furthers point she can see.There's a soft whoosh of air as they teleport towards it.After a ew more jumps they arrive in her rooms at the barracks.Placing Shiro gently on the bed she sits down on the floor,trying to catch her breath."Hah..Uriko..go..get what..you need.."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Uriko runs to her room then comes back with an armful of sweet smelling herbs, she picks a select few and grinds them into a powder. "ok..... here." hands the powder to altria.

"undo the bandage i made and rub that on shiro's arm. that should cure it."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 pm

Taking the powder she drops her zanpakuto to the ground,unable to sustain shikai any longer the blade glows before returning to its original form.With slightly shaking hands she unrolls the bandages,placing them aside,and dipping her fingers into the powder carefully rubs it into Shiro's arm.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:47 am

Uriko picks up the rest of her herb and starts walking to the door.
".....I'll let you two alone.......... I'm going to go look at those research papers........... keep an I on shiro...... ok?"

Uriko leaves the room and closes the door, she puts her herbs away in her room then goes to join shin in the living room.

".......sigh........"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:56 am

Hearing the door close, shiro stirs and blinks awake. he looks around the room confused. he turns to see someone sitting by the bed rubbing an herbal powder on his right arm.

"..... wh-where? .... where am I? ....... al-altria?" He looks realived, but slightly startled at the same time.

"how did? how did I get here? ......... ugh...... why do i feel so awful....."

stares up at the ceiling.

Last edited by Shiro Asaka on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue33/100Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:13 pm

shin saw uriko and left the room...

"how is he?"
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:22 pm

"............. He'll be okay........ altria's watching him........" uriko unclips Tsukiryu and leans her up against a wall, then goes to sit on the sofa. "............. He's been through a lot.......... we all have............" she pauses and looks up at shin. "..... hoi...... I wonder why they ever built such a terrible place..... i mean.... experimenting on arrancar, and shinigami..............." she looks down. "it's just........ wrong."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Cora peeks out from the hallway and sees uriko and shin talking about something she doesn't understand. She then turns and goes to the room altria and shiro are in and waits outside by the door. she looks at the door handle, then sits down patiently.

".................."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Uttering a sigh of relief she swipes away the moisture form her eyes."Thank Kami..you're okay..You're in my quarters at the 2nd division barracks.We went back and got you out with Okamaru's help.And you're feeling lousy cause you got poisoned."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Shiro stares at altria, then reaches out with his right hand and gently strokes her on the cheek. he smiles slightly then rests his arm back on the bed.

"................. thank you so much altria.............. I felt like I was going to die if I had to put up with anymore of the freak's torture...... almost did..........."

shiro looks over at altria again smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:31 pm

"Shiro.." Looking serious she lightly whacks him on the head,"If you ever,ever do something so..so..idiotic..I'll make you deeply regret it.I though..you looked.." Shaking her head she wipes her eyes again angrily.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Shiro sits up and leans against the head board of the bed, and look over at altria. "......... sorry......... I guess I worry to much about your safety I forget to be careful about my own..." his eyes have a soft comforting look.
"I'm sorry for causing you to worry." Shiro pulls altria close and hugs her. a few tears roll down his face and land on her shoulder. "i'm sorry....... altria."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue33/100Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:23 am

back to the living room with uriko and shin

"It's actually weird...and most importantly why there...sigh"

shin then changes the topic...

"Uriko-san, altria-san and shiro was left in the room right? I bet altria-san is giving him a sermon about how reckless he did earlier.." shin laughs a little...
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:55 am

Uriko can't help but laugh at shin's comment.
"hee hee....... ^^ yeah..... She yelled at him last time he did this....... remember? when we were fighting those hollows in that underground cave?" uriko laughs again remembering the look on shiro's face when altria whacked him on the head. ^^
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Freezing for a moment,she relaxes and hugs him back tightly."I just..don't want to..to lose you,Shiro.I won't tell you not to worry,cause I know how impossible that is..but,I can take care of myself,you know.Once you're dead..it's over,you can't protect anyone anymore.." Pulling away to look at him,she smiles slightly."I have faith in your abilities,so please have some in mine."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:29 am

shin laughs...

"i know i know, i remember that too...i wonder how things will change right after this.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:12 pm

sighing, he looks away with a thoughtful expression, then turns back to look at Altria and snickers slightly. " If I didn't have faith in your abilities... I wouldn't be here right now would I?" Shiro smiles at Altria, " I trust you Altria, and that allowed you to use my sword and summon Okamaru." Shiro lets go of Altria and gets up. "hm.... I feel better already.... let's go see the others okay?" He smiles again at Altria.

The door creaks open and Cora comes in and runs to Shiro, clinging to his leg.
"Siro!! > <" (she sounds distressed and confused)

Surprised, Shiro looks down at Cora confused.
"C-Cora? what's wrong? what's the matter?" (tries to sound calm)

Cora crawls up and sits on Shiro's left shoulder.
"you didn't come back with Alria! then everyone left! and and." she stops and gives Shiro the 'you scared me' look.
"....it's alright... I'm here now, everyone's here.. you're going to be ok." ^^ Shiro rubs her on the head and smiles. Cora looks at Shiro then crawls back down and scampers out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Biting her lower lip she looks away in thought.'Idiot..he still doesn't understand..well,I'm not gonna say it.' Shaking her head to dispel the gloomy thoughts she picks up Tsukiyomi from the floor and sheathes it."Oh!That's right.." Taking Okamaru she holds it out to Shiro,"Here,he was very helpful.The way he tore that place apart..it was..very satisfying.Please thank him again for me."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:35 pm

in the living room

"Let's go back there uriko-san, i want to see shiro's condition..."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:29 pm

"um..... ok......." gets up and goes to the door then notices cora run past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~   Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigation of the Structure.~Plot Mission 2.~
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next