Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Main HQ Building~

Go down 
+3
Mikiru Urame
Akkei Sakkaku
Altria Mizuno
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome Back Home,to Main HQ~
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Fantasy-Art-lacyclagg-1

~This is a place for Arcana members to spend time in,their home.Over the many levels there are private quarters,library,kitchen and dining area,game rooms,living rooms,a gym with a small pool,servant areas,storage,working areas,meeting rooms and many more places.Everything is furnished with elegant slightly gothic taste,except private quarters where everyone did their own decorations,and outfitted with latest technologies. Arcana live,work and relax here.^^

Important Notice:The location of Arcana HQ is unknown to anyone but Arcana themselves.If you're not a member of Arcana you better have a good reason for being here.Intruders will be eliminated!

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu May 06, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Mikiru looks over to Akkei, "urg... fine.... I just need to get to my quarters... This one forgot to record something important...." he scoots to the edge of the bed and grabs Tatsutahime then gets up, leaning on his zan for support. he heads slowly towards the door ignoring the fact that he's completely in pain, and hides the fact that he is.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:26 am

'Oh for the love of Thoth!He's an even bigger fool then I thought.' Glancing at Devien she sighs,"I'm sorry Devien-kun but right now is not the best time.Let's discuss whatever it is later,alright." Coming up behind Mikiru she silently wraps one arm around his waist,using the other to open the door.In a flash of sonido she moves them both towards his quarters at close to top speed so they appear in front of them in a few seconds.Opening his door and coming inside she glances around before stopping at the bed,sitting him down and pulling away.

Turning to face him she crosses her arms,"Mikiru,do stop being a stubborn fool.It's unreasonable.I'm a scientist and a medic not a decoder or mind reader.From now on,any time you reply with "I'm fine",I'm taking it to mean,"I'm about to drop dead." Even just now you said that while clutching Tatsutahime so tightly your knuckles have gone white. How can I help when you don't bloody say anything?" She looks away,adding a little quieter,"Or is my aid that unwanted?"
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue45/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:06 am

Devien chuckles."No worries,duties and responsibilities come first.I will come find you later at a more convenient time,Akkei-san." Watching them leave bemusedly he leisurely tracks back to his quarters,intending to sort through the files of new targets to be removed.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Mikiru's usually calm expression is replace with one of shock then slowly fades to one that looks more ashamed. "..... I'm.... Truly sorry Miss Akkei..... it's not like that at all... and this one is sorry for causing you to worry all the time... that's not my intention..." He looks over at Akkei his expression is.... a bit saddened? ".... It's in my nature..... This one cares more for others than himself.... many may say it's stubbornness... but It's because I don't want others to worry... least of all... you." he turns to look at Tatsutahime then the floor, "sorry... for my inconveniences." he goes silent and seems to have an 'empty' feeling about him.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:23 am

Watching his reaction carefully she feels a small pang of guilt for upsetting him,as it was not her intention.With a sigh she reaches with one hand to tweak a lock of his hair,"You have not changed at all Miki,still same as back then."

Wishing to comfort him she reaches out to place one hand on his shoulder,speaking sincerely,"Mikiru-kun..I can't help but worry when you get hurt but that's normal,it's..natural to worry for..for those who are important to you and you care about very much.But when you say,"I'm fine", and then lose consciousness..that worries me a lot more.Saying that you're hurt would worry me less then trying to figure out whether you are or not because it would allow me to help you faster,lessening chance of something going wrong.You must start taking better care of yourself.."

Going silent she thinks over something before deciding to continue ,sadness coloring her tone,"Because if something were to happen to you,Miki,I...I can't even imagine Arcana without you.Being unable to hear you perform with that voice ever again.Never having another mission together...never seeing,or hearing,or feeling.."

Trying to find the right words Akkei places her free hand on her chest,"This heart I'm not supposed to posses would weep in sorrow." Going silent she pulls away,taking a step back.Her usual mask fallen and shattered there's a look of sadness and hidden pain on her face.She seems to have a forlorn feeling of stillness,loss and sadness about her.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Mikiru looks up at Akkei in shock. He gets up and hugs her in comforting way. "Akkei..... I..... I'll try to be more careful...." he pulls back a bit to look Akkei in the eyes. "ok? I promise.... I'll take better care of myself.... so please cheer up.... alright? You don't want everyone to come running up asking you what's wrong right?" he smiles, "hey..... Devian-san is waiting for you.... you can come back to see this one after you've seen what he wants.... ok?" he has a reassuring, comforting feeling coming from him.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:40 am

Regarding Mikiru silently for a while she closes her eyes,closing off again. Opening them slowly,her usual expression settles on her face,no trace of sadness left as if it was never there,or any emotion for that matter. "There, better?" Pulling away she steps back,"Don't be naive,Mikiru-kun.No one would ever come running up to me worried except those three fool Fraccion of mine and maybe Thoth-sama.No one else can see beyond,to them I would look just as I always do." Looking him in the eyes intently Akkei quietly says,"This promise, I'll hold you to it.Don't break it." Reminded of Devien she sighs,"I already know what unpleasant thing he wants." Moving for the door she opens it,pausing for a moment.Without turning she adds in a strange voice,"Remember,don't break it.The promise.Even if time passes and I'm not here anymore to know." Closing the door without another word Akkei quickly recalls the location of Devien's quarters,using sonido to arrive at his doorstep in seconds.With great reluctance she knocks on the door,"Devien-kun?You wished to discuss something with me?"
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue45/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:19 pm

Surprised Akkei came to him and so quickly at that Devien places the assassination assignments he was leafing through down on the desk carelessly. Rising he walks to the door,opening it."Lady Akkei.I did not expect to see you so quickly.Please,come in.How did your lecture with Mikiru-san go?Is he going to behave now?" He inquires smiling pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Walking into his quarters she does a quick sweep of the room,stopping near the desk."I don't see how that is any of your concern,Devien.Instead,tell me,what it is you wished to discuss?" Crossing her arms Akkei keeps a level gaze on him.
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Smiling charmingly Devien steps close so he's towering over her."It was but a polite inquiry.He appeared to have been spending longer amounts of time in the infirmary then usual.But please,let us get straight to the point then." He takes her hand into his,encircling her wrist delicately."I would like to challenge to you to a battle,once again.It would be a training one of course but not a spar,a mock fight if you will.We have been part of Arcana together for such a long time and yet never crossed abilities." Raising her arm to his lips he places a kiss,keeping watch of her face."You will not refuse this time."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Keeping her expression neutral and blank only her eyes narrow.'Hmhmm,as predicted.It's the same request as always,his new and current 'obsession',how bothersome.'Pulling her hand back in a shift movement Akkei keeps a level gaze on Devien. "Why is it that you wish to fight me badly enough to disrupt my peace of mind day after day?We rarely partner on missions,it is not necessary for you to know what I can or can not do.Furthermore,for someone in our position such pointless actions are callous.Yet you persist.It is most bothersome." Ducking under his arm she walks up to the door,opening it.Glancing at him over her shoulder she keeps her voice sounding bored,"If this satisfies your curiosity and allows me quiet and peace,I'll accept your challenge this one time.Tomorrow,central training grounds,one o'clock.I'll ask Thoth-sama for a barrier,as you want a 'mock' real fight.You can even bring those Fraccion girls of yours.Until then.." Exiting the room and closing the door behind herself she sighs,absently heading for the general direction of her quarters.
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Undaunted by her words Devien only hears her agreement,smiling."I'll be counting every second until then,Lady Kei.If Kaji and Ceria can come why don't you bring someone as well?It is so much more interesting to fight when there are spectators." With her departure he shuffles the papers on his messy desk,pulling out a particular file.With it in hand Devien stretches out in one of the stuffed chairs,reading through the document for a hundredths time and starting to formulate his strategy.At last,I have achieved this goal. Any kind of 'fight' between Major members is such a rare treat,besides those useless safe spars that tell you nothing of the opponent.I shall enjoy myself thoroughly,savoring every cut.A shame use of Resurreccion is forbidden inside the castle.Another time. Grinning deviously he returns to formulating plans of attack.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:20 am

'That look in his eyes,I do not like it at all..' More annoyed then worried at having been practically forced into the so called mock fight Akkei rummages in her pocket looking for the communicator,intending to locate Kurai and have him do double work she's sure to miss tomorrow.Instead of the communicator her hand bumps into a glass object.Pulling it out in confusion she inspects a light blue vial,swearing upon figuring out what it is."Foolish.." Making a turn in the hallway she heads back towards Mikiru's quarters,arriving shortly.With a sigh she knocks on his door,inwardly berating herself for forgetting something so important.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Sound asleep on his desk, Mikiru wakes up upon hearing a knock on his door. He sits up and picks his pen back up and continues the complicated writing in his 'research' journal. He stops for a minute realizing who was knocking on the door. "oh.... Akkei, come in... it's open." he closes his journal and re-shelves it.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Walking inside she stops at his desk,placing the blue vial on it."Sorry to disturb you.I was supposed to deliver this to you three days ago but..ah,something kept coming up and I forgot it completely.Anyway,it's a new healing medicine for emergencies.Works wonders though it's still in prototype stage."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Mikiru looks at the vial with interest, then turns to Akkei, "oh.... thank you... but," he pauses and looks at Akkei with a curious look, "is... something troubling you Akkei-chan? you seem rather uptight." though his expression is rather blank, there's a hint of concern showing through it.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:03 am

Running a hand through her hair she sighs,a tired look flashing across her face."Hmmhm,do I now?" Looking away distractedly with something on her mind she snaps back,shaking her head."It's nothing really.Devien-kun finally got his wish of a duel between us.I simply have a few concerns over it." Trying not to look disquieted she smiles,waving one hand dismissively."But it's certainly nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:24 am

~three weeks later~

Stirring slightly Mikiru blinks awake groggily, feeling as if he hadn't been awake in a very long time. he looks around the room slowly, confusion flicks across his face before realizing where he is. ' urg..... everything... is so stiff.... rgh..... ow...' wincing, he begins to feel a slight burning pain through out his abdomen. He breaths in painfully, trying to remember what happened. '... this one remembers..... fighting with Destadi..... then seeing yasei-kun looking worried.... um.... this one can't remember much else....' he pauses in his thoughts, and slowly raises his left arm which is covered in bandages and stares at his hand for a long moment. "......." a voice whispers gently next to him, "Edward-kun..... you need to be more careful....." she stares at Mikiru with brilliant hazel eyes, long black hair with red highlights at the ends of her hair fall around her shoulders, while the back of her hair is tied up in a long ponytail. her outfit is a gothic dress top with very flaring sleeves, and a pair of flaring black bell-bottom pants which bleed into red near the ending of the legs. she reaches out and carefully brushes the side of his face. Putting his arm down he looks over at the girl, "Ta... Tatsutahime-chan? ....." he stares at her for a while before felling dizzy. Touching a hand to his face, and stroking it gently, she has a look of concern. "rest My Edward..... your wouunds.... still have yet to heal...." she takes a few steps back, and vanishes from view leaving behind a few autumn leafs. relaxing, Mikiru stares at the spot where Tatsutahime vanished, and looks lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:44 am

Having been in an argument with Kurai over returning to her duties after recovery she holds up one bandaged hand,intently listening to something."...He's awake." Turning around Akkei heads for Mikiru's room,Yasei following at her heels in confusion.Stepping inside her eyes linger for a moment on few autumn leafs scattered on the floor,wondering where they could have come from,before continuing on to gaze at Mikiru."You're awake,Miki-kun." Walking forward Akkei stops at his bedside,smiling at him."How are you feeling?" Stopping at the doors Yasei keeps there,staring at Mikiru with relieved expression.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:48 am

turning his gaze to akkei, he smiles, ".... tired......." he glances over at Yasei and gives him a look that says: 'I didn't forget what you said.', before looking back at Akkei. "This one can say.... I'm not feeling as great as one should be...." he looks a bit uncomfortable feeling another wave of pain explode across his midsection, "...... nrg....... what exactly happened? ....... this one is having a hard time remembering anything after blacking out...." he looks thoughtful, but winces again feeling a more prominent pain in his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:58 pm

At Mikiru's look Yasei colors pink,looking away.'Damn,he did remember...But I guess..that's alright..'
Studying Mikiru intently Akkei frowns,"Of course you're not feeling great..you were horribly injured and have been asleep for three weeks.You're have not healed fully yet." Stepping back for a moment she takes out a shot from one of the drawers lining one wall,coming back to his bedside and injecting it into the IV,explaining shortly,"For the pain.." Looking at Mikiru sadly she sighs,rubbing bridge of her nose,"Yasei-kun found you..horribly injured...called me...we had to operate.." Glancing away she suddenly looks tired,wrapping both hands around herself,"..We're still investigating why security was turned off and how Destadi got in..and why your backup was cut to pieces two hallways away from you...Destadi got away with three shards.." Turning grim she growls lightly,"I intercepted him...but..there was a miscalculation...and he got away.However..he'll be licking his wounds for some time yet."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:47 pm

relaxes feeling the pain begin to subside, he assumes a troubled expression upon looking over to his zanpakuto which is leaning against the wall close by the bed. Looking at it, his gazes rests on the orb that is positioned near the top of the inner circle.Noticing it's now dull and murky color, a distant look reflects in his eyes as if something was just confirmed. "...... I see......" he reaches out shakily, and touches the longest blade of his Zanpakuto. "Tatsu...... so.... this is what you were trying to tell me...." he runs his hand along the blade, then carefully moves his arm back to rest it on the bed. "..... "
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:37 pm

Following Mikiru's gaze she studies the circle of orbs on his zanpakuto for a long moment,finally turning back to him.A sad expression flickers across her face, quickly replaced with usual calm look."Miki-kun....your zanpakuto...it has the ability to revive you?And it is tied to those orbs?Are they the number of revives you have?" Gazing at him a pained look comes over her eyes,"..You died..Right after Yasei fetched me..and while he was getting Zero and my medical kit..one of the orbs flashed blue..and you were alive again.But still horribly injured and about to die once more...This is not the first time..this has happened..."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Mikiru stares at Tatsutahime for a long time, he lets out a heavy sigh then turns to akkei, a deep look reflecting in his different colored eyes. "..... so.... you've learned about the power of my Zanpakuto...." he stares at her for a long while before turning to look at the ceiling, ".... Tatsutahime.. has the power to bring me back after death...." he pauses briefly, "by storing life energy within these orbs........ Tatsu.... can give back the energy stored within them upon the moment of... 'death'..." he is silent for a moment, wishing he didn't have to explain this, but continues anyway. "..... the orbs... can only be used once..... and become dull colored after usage....." he glances over at the orbs again, "however...... One cannot come back again if all orbs were to become dull......" he looks over at akkei, *thinks: '... only three more left...... sigh...'* steadily reaching out, he gently strokes the side of her face. "this one... is sorry for worrying you... kei-chan..." he smiles sadly.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:46 am

Closing her eyes and leaning into his touch for a moment she shakes her head,opening them again and taking his hand into her own bandaged ones."Miki-kun ...this was something..no one could have foreseen happening.But now..you have only three orbs left...three last chances." Been listening near the door Yasei's eyes go wide. "Waaait..so he died?Really died? T.T But..you can revive?That is soooo coool. " He stares at Mikiru with something of amazement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Main HQ Building~
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Hueco Mundo :: White Desert :: The Arcana HQ-
Jump to: