Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Main HQ Building~

Go down 
+3
Mikiru Urame
Akkei Sakkaku
Altria Mizuno
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome Back Home,to Main HQ~
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Fantasy-Art-lacyclagg-1

~This is a place for Arcana members to spend time in,their home.Over the many levels there are private quarters,library,kitchen and dining area,game rooms,living rooms,a gym with a small pool,servant areas,storage,working areas,meeting rooms and many more places.Everything is furnished with elegant slightly gothic taste,except private quarters where everyone did their own decorations,and outfitted with latest technologies. Arcana live,work and relax here.^^

Important Notice:The location of Arcana HQ is unknown to anyone but Arcana themselves.If you're not a member of Arcana you better have a good reason for being here.Intruders will be eliminated!

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu May 06, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Mikiru is silent for a bit, then puts one arm around Akkei. "... I see.... thank you again... Miss Akkei."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Akkei remains motionless for some minutes,slightly surprised at his gesture. 'This warmth..is nice..' Finally she pulls away with slight reluctance,a hidden emotion flickering in her eyes before fading."It is..the least I could do,"something very much like regret is hidden in the undertones of her voice."How are you feeling now Mikiru-kun?You were..it seemed like you were fighting.." She looks at him with concern.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:05 pm

~way later~

Mikiru heads automatically to his quarters upon arriving. He puts Tatsutahime away and then sits down at his desk and starts writing down many complex things in one of his many journals.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Arriving back she immediately heads for the medical wing to check on Yasei,twitching in anger when he's not there.Sonido-ing to her quarters she finds him snoring loudly,asleep on the bed in his room.Checking the wound without waking him,she's relieved to see only a small scar from teeth. "Hmhmm,at least the fool heals quickly." Satisfied she heads for Mikiru's quarters,knocking on his door."Mikiru-kun,may I intrude?"
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Mikiru doesn't pause in his writings but looks up for a moment, ".... come in... it's unlocked." he continues scribbling many complex things.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Opening the door silently she walks in,shutting and leaning on it.Studying Mikiru in silence for a few moments she finally speaks out,"I thought you would like to know..Yasei-kun is fine.His wound healed,there's only a small scar and even that shall fade.The fool's asleep in his room,shaking the castle with his snoring."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Mikiru laughs, "ah yes... keeps me up at times." he finishes his scribbling and closes his journal putting it away. "is there something you wished to see this one for?" he has a curious look on his face
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Looking thoughtful she nods her head,adjusting her hat as it nearly falls off."Indeed.Let us speak of the business reason first,it concerns your duties." She looks at Mikiru seriously."You answer for security but do you still wish to do the assassinations?"
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Mikiru shakes his head. "this one no longer wishes to continue a path of bloodshed."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:23 am

Continuing to look at him seriously,a small secret smile shows on her lips,as if he just passed some hidden test."Hmhmm,I thought as much.There is an important matter I must discuss with Thoth-sama,seeing as it will surely put him in a good mood I'll have a word with him about you as well.It would be the best time.." Glancing down and crossing her arms she absentmindedly taps out a tune on one arm with slender fingers,murmuring softly,"A shame,after everything the little shinigami girl has done. But he must be informed." With a soft sigh she focuses on Mikiru again."You will keep the security position?Or do you wish for something else?In the future,the events may play out such that chief of security will have to face shinigami intruders.Though if it does happen,which is doubtful,it is still far off. "
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Mikiru looks at Akkei and smiles charmingly, "Security is fine, one finds it rather enjoyable really." he looks at Tatsutahime who is hanging on the wall, it glows a pale blue in response. "hm hm, Even Tatsu agrees, but if the SS were to invade and this one were to face them.... I would be able to without regrets." He looks back at Akkei and smiles, "You saved my life and allowed this one to join the arcana as a member, one will always be happy to defend it."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Tilting her head to the side Akkei regards him seriously."I truly appreciate it Mikiru-kun. However,you shouldn't do anything out of feeling indebted." She smiles softly,"I had my reasons for helping you,Mikiru,and I then took responsibility for them.The one who allowed you to join was our dear leader,I simply asked persuasively." She holds back amusement from slipping into her eyes.'No need to tell him that persuasion included a few threats.'
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Mikiru smiles at akkei, "hm hm... it alright with me... but thank you for your concern. oh? miss Akkei? what's with the smirk?" he looks at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:34 pm

"Ah?" Realizing that she's indeed smirking Akkei quickly replaces it with her usual smile.'Hmhm,letting myself slip like that.I need to stop relaxing and letting my guard down around him.' Shaking her head she waves it off."It's nothing really.I simply remembered..an amusing conversation.." Which of course is true,it was indeed very amusing,at least for her.Thoth on the other hand looked about ready to kill something.Putting the memory away she brings up the other reason for her visit."Now,with business out of the way let us speak of more private matters." Fingering the hem of her sleeve absentmindedly she looks at him seriously,"Your..curse..is gone fully,yes?No traces left?And you are..unharmed?The powder should have neutralized the zanpakuto's components into harmless particles for shinigami but I did not have a chance to test it. There's ..no wound or scar,yes?" For the first time there's worry showing through in her eyes though she's not aware of it.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Mikiru looks over Akkei with a thoughtful expression then smiles, "Akkei, Akkei... This one has always trusted in your abilities." he pauses before continuing, "the darkness that once tainted this one's soul has finally been cleansed, leaving me as I once was. just a normal ordinary Shinigami, nothing more." He smiles at Akkei then seems a bit curious, "Miss Akkei? is something troubling you? you look worried." he seems a bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:20 pm

'I look worried?Damned Thoth,I really am slipping!' Waving one hand she brushes the question aside."It is..nothing..Please do not concern yourself with it." She changes the subject. "I am more then glad to hear it.Seeing you return to as you were before was proof enough but hearing it said is so much better." She smiles amused,"Ordinary is very boring Mikiru-kun.You were never ordinary,neither before change or after,nor now." Realizing something,she mentally face-palms.'Damn,I just let it slip.Hopefully,he wont notice..'Continuing on like nothing happened she looks at Tatsutahime,"She must be pleased to have you all to herself again."
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:03 pm

~Some where in the HQ~

Melene is wandering around out of bordom, "Yawn, aw.... did everyone leave without inviting me to the party? awww.." She looks around and picks up that Mikiru and Akkei have come back. "Kawaii! Miki-kun's back! oh... that mean miss grouchy's back too. hm.. maybe I'll go see if Sei-sei is around." XP (note: Sei-sei is Mel's nickname for Yasei)
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:06 pm

~In part of his quarters~Yasei~
Sleeping off his injuries as healing always made him tired Yasei is currently having a rather pleasant dream of tearing Urikim into small bits.
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Mel slips silently into yasei's quarters and notices him sleeping with a smile on his face. She creeps over quietly, "aw... Akkei-chan's gonna have a bawl when she see's this." She smiles charmingly, and stands by the door.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:16 pm

Twitching at mention of Akkei he turns over onto his back,murmuring,"I'll protect you no problem..he doesn't stand a chance.."
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Melene snickers at Yasei, "oh how cute. hee hee hee. Sei-sei, is so cute when he's sleeping." she smiles slyly.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Frowning as the dream goes bad he growls,patting the bed unconsciously as he's looking for his zanpakuto in the dream."I'll kill ya.."
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Melene snickers and pokes yasei, "looking for something?" she's twirling his zanpakutos.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Immediately feeling foreign hands on his zanpakuto Yasei jumps up,disoriented from sleep.Taking a fighting stance and looking around wildly he twitches seeing Mel."I-it's you.." He goes a little pale and takes a step back."W-why are you h-here?Um..please give Kurooni back.I don't like someone else touching him.."
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:54 pm

"as you wish Sei-sei," hands them back gingerly to Yasei. "just wanted to say hi. did you have fun?" She smiles slyly at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Main HQ Building~
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Hueco Mundo :: White Desert :: The Arcana HQ-
Jump to: