Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Going in blind.~

Go down 
+4
Yuriko Katsura
Shinichi Yoh
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Sight.
Goal of the event: Find out what happened to the missing shinigami and investigate the coordinates.
Specific Users:No.
Mission type: Normal mission.
Story: Shinigami have been going on missions to Hueco Mundo and mysteriously disappearing,completely without a trace.A member of 2nd division was given an assignment to investigate and has also gone missing,however beforehand he managed to send a message via the Soul Pager, it contained the words M.F. and coordinates, along with a rather strange warning,"beware eyes".A group is assembled to investigate the location.What could the strange warning mean?

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:18 pm

"Shiro??" Turning around she waves a hand in front of his face."Hello?Anyone home?Stop spacing out already!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Shiro snaps to attention and then stares at Altria's waving hand. 'um... oh... sorry..... I just.... had a flash back... sorry" >.> he rubs his hair with embarressment.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:01 pm

"Right.." Shaking her head she turns around and surveys the cave."Hey Miyuu,is there another exit here?And are those," she gestures at the statues,"only placed in here?"
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Looking at Shiro with amusement she nods absentmindedly."Yah,they are situated about this cave only.I'd say someone dragged 'em here.Over there is another tunnel.It goes further down,though I didn't follow it fer long.Come on,I'll take ya.." Moving quickly she disappears into the gloomy darkness upon leaving the faint circle of light created by the orb.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:57 pm

"Come on Shiro,don't space out." Following after Miyuu quickly as to not lose her something catches her attention as they pass more statues.She rubs her eyes,"I must be seeing things,light playing tricks..but just in case.." Wearing off to the left she stops before one of the statues,lifting the orb higher to shine light on its face.She utters a soft gasp,blood draining from her face."M-m-mugen?!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Shiro hurries after Altria, he stops, staring at what seems to be someone laying on the ground. "!!"
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Noticing they've fallen behind Miyuu turns around and heads back.Slightly irritated she pokes Shiro,"Hey.Why are ya two wasting time lagging here?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:45 am

Kneeling near the prone unconscious form she checks for a pulse,letting out a relieved breath upon finding one,albeit weak."Alive.." Checking for injuries her hand brushes over an arm far too stiff and she pulls away the sleeve to reveal his left arm,eyes widening.From knuckles to the elbow the whole arm has been turned to stone.Her gaze darts from it to the statues and back. "What..they're..??"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:57 am

"I wonder what's going on with the others. It's not enough to just feel there reiatsu to locate their location."

shin kneels down and focus his reiatsu. with a blank ink, he draws a circle and divided it into four. he starts casting spell while he concentrate in focusing his reiatsu.

"Heart of south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain." "Bakudo # 58 - Kakushitsuijaku"

a lot of number locations appeared on the circle he drew.

"Damn it! Not really good at this...how am I suppose to know?! Oh wait, here...finally!!"

shin stands up and looks at kaoru..

"I'll go on ahead. I seem to found their location. I should get there before they start to leave."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:44 am

Altria brushes her fingers over the stone part of the arm,it feels slightly warm to the touch,just like the statues.Understanding dawns."They're..they were..and someone?" Shaken she jumps up,feeling sick and angry at the same time,turning to look at Miyuu and Shiro."Shinigami..they were real shinigami," her horror filled voice trails off into a whisper,"what..what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:39 am

Shiro seems somewhat bewildered, then looks at the shinigami statues in thought. "........ I...... wish I knew what we could.... do...." He looks down discouraged.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:38 am

shin is near the cave. he slows down trying to look for the hole that the others fell into..
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Making a "tsk" sound and shooting Shiro a "how stupid are ya?" look Miyuu shakes her head in exasperation,flicking her tail back and forth in agitation. 'Hopeless.' Moving closer to Altria she places a hand on her shoulder."Sorry Altria-chan.But..we have ta keep moving.Not everything's lost,ya know.This is a Hollow's power,they usually can reverse it.So we find the Hollow and make it undo..this,"she motions at the cave."So don't look like that,there's still hope fer them.Oi..Right,Shiro-kun?" Miyuu smiles encouragingly while un-noticeably elbowing him.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:02 pm

shiro flinches at miyuu's sudden nudge, then hastily nods. "er... Right..."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue67/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:13 pm

~somewhere deeper into the cave~

A distorted garganta opens, and mikiru stumbles out. he leans heavily on his scythe and takes a few paces forward before pausing to catch his breath. "huff.... ouch...." he seems a bit uncomfortable, as his injuries are still pretty severe.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:42 pm

~Somewhere deeper in the cave.~
Kurai follows Mikiru out of the garganta,taking a look around their surroundings. "It is much like playing a game of chance. One never knows were one may end up.This place is.." Tilting his head to the side Kurai concentrates before smiling. "My,my,this is a fun place indeed.But are you certain pushing oneself is wise, Mikiru-kun? You just got on your feet."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue67/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Mikiru forces himself to stand up straight, while leaning slightly on his scythe. "...... I'll be fine.... you know me... I can't stay in one place for that long..... " His gaze moves slowly from Kurai to something off in the distance. "..... We're not alone..... there are many different spiritual signatures in that direction, slight hollow signature to..." he coughs slightly but remains focused on the signatures.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55/100~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:28 pm

~Somewhere deeper in the cave.~Kurai.~
"Yes indeed.A fun place.." Following Mikiru's gaze Kurai seems to be counting something seriously before smiling once again."A few shinigami, one Arrancar, some wrong shinigami and of course Hollows, about adjucha level it seems.This place must be a lair." Picking up something else his smile widens."My,my.Some of those signatures are actually familiar.I do believe that's the cat," there's a mischievous glint in his eyes."Well then,shall we be off Mikiru-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:45 pm

~In the statue cave.~
Getting a strange feeling Miyuu shivers,looking around hastily.'Must be imagining it..yah..' She shakes it off,looking up at the hole in the ceiling from their little fall as her ears twitch,catching something.Lifting a hand she gathers a small breeze around it before flicking it upward.(The breeze speeds up through the way they fell and then forward until it reached Shin.It then proceeds to whirl around impatiently,tugging at his sleeve.) Signal send Miyuu kneels near the unconscious shinigami to take a better look."Oi,what are ya gonna do with him?" She glances from Shiro to Altria.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:31 pm

"yes... we shall..." Mikiru heads off deeper into the cave, occasionally stopping to cough, but continues onward despite being in pain.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:50 pm

~Somewhere deeper in the cave.~Kurai.~
"Do be careful." Kurai follows after Mikiru patiently,looking around with interest and occasionally humming a tune.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:56 pm

~back with Altria, Miyuu and Shiro~

Shiro senses an odd presence farther down in the cave, and begins to feel a sharp pain in his left shoulder. "ngh..." (in thought) 'wha-what.. is this? and why do I feel this... pain?'
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:02 pm

~Back in the statue cave~
"We should send him back to Seireitei and then investigate further.Like you said,find this Hollow and make it undo..whatever it did..Shiro,could I borrow your soul pager?" Altria looks up at him,noticing something off."Shiro??Are you ok?What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Shiro snaps to attention, but the pain in his shoulder doesn't fade. "i .... i don't know... here." he hands her his soul pager. then focuses back on the unknown presence. (in thought) 'this pain.... it's.... like before... uhg! visions? blood... a scythe... maniacal laughter... .... pain.. so.. much... pain!' Shiro winces and looks like he's in agony.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Mikiru pauses suddenly, and stares into the distance. "..... odd" his gaze seems fixated on something in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Going in blind.~
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Hueco Mundo :: The Menos Forest-
Jump to: