Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lured by faint light

Go down 
+2
Altria Mizuno
Loki Raideno
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
Lured by faint light - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue77/100Lured by faint light - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

Lured by faint light - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Lured by the faint light.
Goal of the event: Find a pair of dangerous Hollows and exterminate them.
Specific Users:No.
Story: Soul Soiety received reports of a pair of dangerous Hollows that often prey on the humans of a small town.Out of all the soul reapers sent to kill them only three came back.One in a delusional state,mumbling something about "fairy lights" and "monstrous spiders".Another was unconscious and still remains in a coma like state despite 4th division's best efforts.The last man collapsed after getting his two comrades back and died shortly for unknown reasons,his only injury was a sallow cut on the cheek.A simple extermination has now become a serious issue.Any soul reapers sent on this assignment are urged to be extra cautious.

Rereading through the mission assignment in his hands Loki's face lit up with a grim smile."Perfect.I'll get revenge for you Jin,I swear.And there's just the person to help me do it too." Strapping on his zanpaku-to he heads out and towards Altria's quarters,knocking on her door loudly.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
Lured by faint light - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue77/100Lured by faint light - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:04 am

The Hollow shrieks in pain and starts thrashing about under Okamaru's claw,trying to free itself unsuccessfully."GRAGH!!Get off me you overgrown lizard!!!I'll kill ya!!"
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Lured by faint light - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lured by faint light - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Okamaru lowers his head and roars loudly at the hollow, the ground rumbles as a result. Shiro covers his ears at the sound. "Okamaru!! stop roaring!"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:06 pm

The Hollow freezes for a moment after getting roared at then resumes it's struggles to get free with triple effort."Oh yeah,easy being the tough guy when you're that freaking huge,ya stupid overgrown lizard!"
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Lured by faint light - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100Lured by faint light - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Shin uses his left hand to cover his ears from the roaring, but points his right hand finger to the hollow's body and focus his reiatsu.

"Hadou # 4 - Byakurai"

a lightning hits the hollow's shoulder to weaken its resistance.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Lured by faint light - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lured by faint light - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Okamaru adds a bit more pressure to the hollow, making struggling fuetile. Shiro looks down to see the hollow pinned. "..... Now's our chance! let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
Lured by faint light - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100Lured by faint light - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:33 pm

"Alright! first thing's first is we should bind it! we can't kill it yet for the antidote. A high level kido would do, I guess. Although I need Okamaru to let him go after I cast him a Geki for a while so when I have to do a binding technique to that hollow, okamaru won't be accidentally binded too. I'm not that good at kido, that's why."

shin stands up and focus his reiatsu. he starts casting spells and points his hand to the hollow.

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat"

"Bakudo # 9 - Geki"

the hollows is engulf with red light and is completely paralyze.

"For a minute there, he won't be able to resist the binding. Now for the high level one..shiro! I need Okamaru to stand away from the hollow."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Lured by faint light - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100Lured by faint light - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:52 am

Altria shivers,suddenly feeling dizzy after all the jerky motions done by Okamaru.Trying to stand once more she rises halfway before collapsing back down again.'Ugh..I need to get off.I'm only in the way here and all that rolling movement is making me ill.Not to mention I'll be more useful on solid ground.' Reaching out with one hand she tugs on Loki's sleeve as he still has one arm on her shoulder."Nngh,Loki?Could you please help me get off of Okamaru?Preferably as quickly as possible,"she shivers again.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:52 am

Looking at her with concern Loki gives a confirming nod."Of course,hold on." Leaning low Loki delicately gathers her into his arms,like handling breakable glass,and jumps off Okamaru,landing near an Oak tree.Debating on where the safest place would be he decides there's none.Let the others deal with it.I'll watch over Altria-chan.She got hurt thanks to me after all.Agreed.
Keeping holding Altria gently Loki leans against a tree,watching the hollow warily.
It's angry shriek gets frozen in its maw as red light engulfs it.Fully paralyzed and unable to even twitch the Hollow watches shinigami's every movement with hate and rage filled red eyes.Waiting for the next blow there is strangely no trace of fear in its beady eyes.

Last edited by Loki Raideno on Thu May 13, 2010 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:08 pm

shin got intimidated for a moment when the hollow shows no fear and just hatred. shin focus his reiatsu carefully to do another binding technique focusing on the right target.

"Hate seeing those eyes, now then, it's my first time using this but hopefully I could get this one right."

shin points his palm to hollow carefully focusing the kido on the target

"Bakudo # 63 - Saju Sabaku"

a rope wraps and binds a part of the hollows body. shin breaths as he successfully got the target right.

"They said physical strength alone won't be enough to break this kido...that would hopefully hold him down."

shin wonders..

"Now, how are we suppose to get the anidote??"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:32 pm

Shiro runs down to the very end of Okamaru's tail, he jumps off and grabs what resembles a sword's handle. Okamaru reverts back into Shiro's shikai blade, as he lands on the ground. Shiro gets up and and stares at the hollow. "good question shin...." he seems somewhat perplexed as well.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:49 am

"It'll give it to us nicely if we ask." Loki smirks."We beat it out of it of course.But you out to remove Geki first so it can talk."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:59 am

"Oh?? Geki? It would come off soon...there's no way in my level that I can have both kido bind someone at the same time unless if it's a low level one.."

the Geki releases...

shin smiled..

"See..."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Loki watches the hollow."Perfect.Now the big ugly can talk."
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:25 pm

shin takes a quick glance to altria if she's still doing okay. then shin makes kaze no tsume turns back to its katana form. holding it, shin points it to the hollow...

"Hollow-san, I hope you do realize that we're holding you captive. If you're as useless to us as you just stated, we can just kill you anytime we want.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Shiro walks up to the hollow, but stands two feet away from it. His look becomes fierce and full of malice, while his reiatsu suddenly becomes visible and flickers like black flames. "Hollow..... Tell us how we get the antidote...." he stares straight into the hollow's eyes with a look that could strike fear even into the most skilled shinigami, "... If Altria dies because of your in-cooperation...." He narrows his eyes making his gaze even more terrifying, "I'll...." *shiro whispers something to the hollow that only it can understand or hear*
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:03 am

shin sheated his sword and sighs...

"Oh...the would do...I think??!"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Getting tired of standing Loki carefully sets Altria down and sits on the ground as well,leaning on the trunk and watching with amusement Shiro scare the hell out of the Hollow.
The Hollow stares at Shiro terrified and starts gibbering incoherently with only the occasional "master" sounding clear.There's a shift in the forest and a crackling laugh echoes around the clearing."Tasty Soul Reapers, lured right where I want them." The air shimmers and the whole clearing is filled with long,white,glowing,sticky,strong as steel, strands.(think spiderweb kind).Intertwining to form bigger strands they strike out quick as lightning,tightly wrapping around each shinigami from shoulders to knees and pulling them up suspended in the air.A Hollow,supported on four spindly legs,wades into the clearing.(about the strands:they're a bit sticky,incredibly strong and resilient,slowly absorb your spirit energy and are made of spirit particles.)
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:07 pm

being wrap by the strands. shin can't pretty much do anything. he's trying to go shikai, but he's wrapped too tight to reach for his sword.

"Damn it, just what is this stuff??"

shin looks to the hollow with a pissing, irritating look..

"Just who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Lured by faint light - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100Lured by faint light - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:36 pm

"Ah..what fresh hell is this.." Struggling to get free without much success she glares at the new Hollow while trying to twist her arm inside the strands so that Tsukiyomi,still clutched in her hand,can slice through them.Feeling a slow drain on her spirit energy she tries to hurry up,starting to get a bit dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Shiro's blazing spirit energy prevented the silky spiderweb from snaring him, he turns to glance up at the newly arrived hollow. "..... tch...." he turns back to the other hollow who is still terrified, "..... I'll make a deal with you..... you help me by giving me the antidote, and I'll let you go...... but..... in exchange for letting you go, you have to help us, defeat that," he points at the spider-like hollow then continues, "if you don't.... I'll follow through with what I said...." He grins evilly, "and I never... bluff.... ok?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Loki tries his best to get free but the strands are too strong.Raijin is effectively trapped at his side,in the sheath."Why you!" Loki tries raising his spirit energy,hoping it would either blow away the strands or there would be enough for a kidou but it gets quickly absorbed by the strands.Fool!Stop it! I can't just do nothing! He angrily growls back at Raijin in his head.
"Me?I'm Master Kumo.No use trying to break free,my web is indestructible!" Laughing that metallic laugh,four of the six eyes on its mask swivel to lock on the other Hollow and Shiro,narrowing into slits after detecting the readiness of the other to betray. There's a woosh in the air.The bound Hollow gets grabbed by the strands and dragged towards the other one."You have served your purpose,bait." Opening it's mouth impossibly wide it swallows the other,smaller Hollow whole.There's a sick crunching sound followed by a gulp.The now only Hollow left grins a bloody smile."Sneaky of you trying to make a deal,Soul Reaper.Wouldn't work.Bland appetizer,time for the main course!!" Numerous strands sharpen their points and rush at Shiro. "I'll have you fresh while the others are sucked dry,keh he he."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:56 am

Shiro glances up at the hollow, "....... you hollows..... never know
when to back off..." *Shiro's reiatsu signature seems to change and
become a bit more hollow like.* "...... now you're going to pay for
pissing me off, and endangering my friends!" he jumps up and avoids the
sharpened threads, and twirls his sword causing the two black and blue
fireballs to engulf the blade in flames. "Parish in flames! Gouka!" (lit. Hellfire) He slashes a star pattern in the air, and sends a five blazing columns of black fire hurtling towards the hollow. (the heat from the fire burned the spider web, freeing the others)
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:37 am

shin lands on the ground free from the tight web that wrapped him.

"Aight!! Thanks Shiro."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:36 pm

The strands surge in front of the Hollow,forming a shielding barrier.The fire burns through it quickly but it reforms even faster,withstanding the attack.
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Free of the web Altria manages to get her legs working again before hitting the ground,landing a bit wobbly as it seems to be spinning.Managing to get to the nearest tree she leans against it,sliding down.Closing her eyes,it takes too much effort to keep them open and the spinning scenery makes her dizzy,she takes labored breaths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Lured by faint light - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lured by faint light
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: Beijin, China-
Jump to: