Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Left_bar_bleue7/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Empty
PostSubject: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Event Name:Making Mischief
Goal of the event: Mess with the Kido Cannon the day before its scheduled check up.
Specific Users: Yes,Arcana only event.
Mission type: Side Mission 5-A.
Story: This is the set up:Wherever your character is at the moment at the HQ they are approached by one of the messenger Minors,announced by the white armband they wear,bearing a message for you.The red envelope means it can only be from one person,your leader.The letter reads as follows:
Spoiler:

~Alright,I've been wanting to try something new and this should be a fairly short mission so I'm going to host it a little differently.Basically,it a free for all mission.So you can all add in elements and twists and take it in whatever direction you want.To make it simple,instead of me progressing and moving it along everyone does it.That should make it interesting,ne.There is no plot or pre-set story,only what's in the letter your character receives,the goal of getting in undetected-getting to the weapon-putting in code and getting out undetected.That's it.What happens in between is up to the characters to create.

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Left_bar_bleue55/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:25 pm

At the knock at her door Akkei looks up from the computer screen,mild annoyance written on her face at being interrupted.Continuing typing she calls out into room,"One of you three get the door!" When there's no response she frowns and concentrates on the reiatsu of her Fraccion,bunching one hand into a fist when they brightly flare in her senses in three different parts of the castle:the library,training center and garden."Those fools,I told them to stay here for when I need help!And how did they manage to sneak out this time?The windows?" As the knocking insistently continues she swivels the chair around to face the door and gets up,clearing the space in a few angry steps and opening it."Yes?" A messenger Minor wordlessly hands her a red envelope before bowing and hurriedly leaving."Oh my,from Thoth-sama.How interesting." Closing the door she leans on it and tears the envelope open,reading through the contents.Finished Akkei tucks it into one of the pockets and spends a few moments getting prepared.At last done she she heads out and towards the library for Kurai,thinking of bringing him along.
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Left_bar_bleue20/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Sitting in the window near the library Melene is suddenly approached by a message Minor, quickly the messenger hands Melene the letter and heads off without a word. Melene stares at the red envelope with a curious gaze before opening it. She finishes reading it and tucks it away, a sly smirk forms across her face. "Kawaii! I get to play with Shinigamis! EEE!!!" She jumps off the window and heads for the library and accidentally runs straight into Akkei who is heading in the same direction. "Ah! ow ow... oh? Kei-kei! fancy seeing you here." She smiles and seems awfully hyper.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Left_bar_bleue55/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:46 pm

"I told you to stop calling me that you brat."Akkei adjust her hat as it nearly falls off after the run in with Melene."Yes,fancy that,you going near the library.I'm heading there to get Kurai,he should be helpful for this mission.Doing some work for a change wont kill him.I take it you already received the envelope as well,are you coming?" Without waiting for the answer she continues into the library,honing in on Kurai's reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Left_bar_bleue20/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:56 pm

Melene smiles, "yeah, of course I'm going!" she looks into the library, and senses Kurai somewhere inside. "ohhhh... rai-rai's going? Yay!" ^^ she follows after Akkei in a rather bouncy fashion.
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Left_bar_bleue45/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:22 pm

Duende strolls through the library halls a soft click echoing each time his cane meets the floor,having just received the mission envelope.Coming upon Akkei and Melene he lifts his hat in gentlemanly greeting."Ladies.Do I have the pleasure of enjoying this mission in your devilish company?"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:51 am

'Wonderful,I'm getting front row seats to watch her and Kurai.What misdeed am I getting punished for?For the love of Thoth let someone else show up for this mission besides her and me.' Distracted with her glum thoughts,Akkei almost walks into Devien.With the height difference she has to look up at him,something that always irks her to no end.Taking a step back to put more distance between them she regards him coldly."Hello,Devien.That is indeed true.But if you excuse me I need to find my stray Fraccion before I can proceed with the mission." With a short nod she continues down the library hallways,getting closer to Kurai with each step.'Ok,I take it back.Anyone but him,please..' Finally catching sight of Kurai,comfortably sprawled in a chair and fully absorbed in a book with "Queen of the damned" written on the cover in bold gothic font,she stops in front of him."Ahem!I do believe I asked you to remain at our quarters.Instead,here you are reading another stupid vampire novel!If you keep going like that you'll wake up one morning a vampire yourself." Kurai looks up at her with an innocent smile,shutting the book with a sigh."So sorry Kei-san.I simply had to know the end.You were busy with your work,what harm was there for me to leave for a while?" Chuckling at her vampire comment he gets up and stretches."Don't be silly,darling.One does not spontaneously turn into a vampire over night no matter how much one reads of them." Feeling very much like hitting someone she forces the bubbling anger down,keeping her face unreadable though her eyes narrow a fraction."Kurai Shi,when I ask you something you do it.Whatever it is,you do it.It's as simple as that.Remember that." Surprised at her usage of his last name Kurai bows formally though there's an amused spark hidden in his eyes."Of course,mistress." Taking out the red envelop with mission details Akkei passes it to him."I'm going on a mission and you're coming along." Without further words she pulls a garganta open.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower
Hisashi Tou

Stats
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Left_bar_bleue80/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:11 pm

walking in the hq and hearing about the mission. hisashi is thinking about doing it or not. with much bored expression in his face looking in at his to do list. he opens a garganta to just at least to the mission to let go of his boredomness.

"*whistle~*"
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:33 pm

Melene pops her head out from behind Akkei and smiles happily at Kurai, "Rai-Rai!" she glomps him and is snuggling up to him happily. "Yay! we get to play with Shinigamis together!"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:12 pm

"Mel-chan.What a wonderful surprise." Leaning a little Kurai returns her glomp,smiling in his usual amused manner.'Someone shoot me now.No,I'll probably do it myself by the end of the day with those two.' Making a disgusted face she turns away from the two. "It's a stealth mission.The point is to avoid shinigami.Now enough with the personal relations,we have an objective to accomplish." Walking through the garganta she concentrates on opening the other end at the correct place as she's never been at that particular spot before.Jumping down to land in a forest meadow she quickly surveys the area,satisfied that it worked.Kurai only chuckles and pulls Melene with him into the garganta,coming out on the other side after Akkei."What a pleasant place.Will it be just us?"
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Left_bar_bleue45/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Having quietly followed after the two girls and observed from the side Devien passes into the garganta,appearing from it at the clearing last.Doing a half turn he carefully takes in the surroundings:clear blue sky,green trees all around,birds chirping.How sweet and peaceful it is,makes me nauseous. Taking out the provided map from the inside of his jacket he consults for the directions they will need to take."Have anyone been in the Seireitei in person?If the map's any indication their streets are confusing for newcomers."
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Melene smiles slyly ay Kurai, and notices Devien looking at a map. She winks at him in a charming way, "Hm hm? Ya need help navigating around Ven-ven?" she smiles sweetly, "We've got the best navigator here! hee hee!"
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Devien returns her smile with one of his own,never giving out the fact her chosen nickname for him was an atrocious insult to his capabilities for intelligence.Ven-ven,something one would call a stuffed toy bear.Not an intelligent adult.Giving no indication to his annoyance he carefully folds the map and replaces back into his inner jacket pocket."That is true,I am unfamiliar with Seireitei having never been here.Rukongai yes,here no.Let this 'best navigator' lead the way then."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:52 am

Snapping the garganta shut Akkei surveys their little group,eying each person with a critical eye.A look of disapproval on her face only grows with each second,showing clearly when lastly she glances at her own appearance,as much as that is possible without a mirror handy.

"This won't do,won't do at all. We stick out like a wolf among sheep.If anyone catches even a glimpse of us..." Leaving imaging what would happen up to their imaginations she takes off her witches hat,placing it on a low tree branch as it would only get in the way of what she's about to do next. Closing her eyes Akkei concentrates,pulling forward previously dormant power.A burning flash along her arms and back announces the appearance of the glyphs currently hidden underneath her clothing.She places one hand on her chest and imagines the desired result.The air around her shivers, rippling with a soft sigh and her appearance changes.The Arcana uniform is replaced with that of shinigami and her Arrancar attributes have disappeared,leaving her looking like a perfectly ordinary shinigami.Opening her eyes she checks to make sure everything is in place,giving a satisfied nod.

"Better.Now for the rest of you." Glancing at each of them in turn there are soft fluctuations of her spirit energy as the air around each person shivers and ripples,leaving their clothing changed to that of shinigami and all Arrancar attributes gone.Finished she pulls the power back but leaves it lurking just below the surface.Looking their small group over again Akkei shows a satisfied smile.

"Much better,moving about is bound to be easier now.Now then,navigator, as Devien said-lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:11 am

Melene smiles, "you got it." she glances up at Kurai and then starts heading off in the direction of the 12th division labs. "this is a short cut to the the big cannon, and there shouldn't be too many guards this way." she smiles mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Devien surveys everyones changed appearance with mild intrigue,a thought wondering if the new look was same as their human forms appearing.Taking in his own look he curtly nods to Akkei in thanks.With Melene taking lead as the navigator he follows quietly.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:26 am

Falling in step with Melene,Kurai leans a little,brushing a lock of her hair."How wonderful for us you know such a shortcut,love.Lady fortune smiles." Trailing a little behind them Akkei shakes her head,uttering a sigh.'I should have left him with his damn book.Why did I even bother bringing him?Ah,yes..that's why..' With another sigh she diverts her attention to observing their surroundings,looking with interest at a large building getting closer,a patrol of shinigami moving around its perimeter."Melene-chan,is that our destination?"
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Melene smiles at Kurai, "Positively!" ^.- she continues onward in a bouncy fashion.
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:18 pm

Devien watches Kurai and Melene with the look of one being entertained.Akkei's obvious dislike of the spectacle makes it more fun.With their approach to the building a pair of shinigami detach from the patrol of six,coming their way.Devien smiles,whispering."Heads up,mio caro.Some toys coming our way.Do we play or do we stray?"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower
Hisashi Tou

Stats
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Left_bar_bleue80/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Coming out from a garganta, and noticing everyone..

"What the?? And I actually thought I was early. What did I miss??"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:10 am

Watching the two shinigami coming closer she whispers,"We play our roles.Let's see if we can get inside that way.If not..hmhmm,knock them out and use the forgetfulness spray since we are not to kill any." Putting on a smile and preparing a pretty speech she whirls around in surprise when Hisashi suddenly appears from a garganta.There's an exclamation of surprise from the shinigami as well,the two already coming their way and the four further behind them drawing their swords and starting to run towards them.Akkei curses inwardly at his bad timing,turning to face him and drawing Sagishi.Quietly she whispers,"Play along.They way we look,they still think we're shinigami.Pretending to face you,Hisashi, will affirm that belief.Once they get close enough each of us targets one and knocks them out.Quickly,quietly and without fuss,we don't want more of them showing up." Loudly she says,"What are you doing here,Arrancar?"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower
Hisashi Tou

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:38 pm

hearing the plan, hisashi slowly draws genshuku...

(whispering)
"So this is what I get for being late..huh?"

(now using his normal voice, hisashi turns to point genshuku on akkei starting to do their little act)

"What am i doing here, you say? Well, I have a little business to do, and you're in my way, shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Following Akkei's lead.Drawing one of his blades Devien makes a great show of it,pointing it at Hisashi with a flourish."Beware ye fiend.Our blades are sharp." With his back turned on them the approaching shinigami can't see the entertained expression he's wearing.Just a little closer. Devien readies to pounce on the closest one.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:08 am

Waiting for all of the six shinigami to arrive she exchanges a glance with Kurai, giving a barely perceptible nod and launches into action quietly.Kurai,for his part,simply hits two shinigami he's standing behind at the back of their necks with the edge of his hand,knocking them out effectively and leaving one shinigami for each of the others to deal with.Meanwhile,sheathing Sagishi quickly and grasping the closest shinigami by his shihakusho with one hand Akkei presses down on the pressure point at his neck with the other before he has chance to realize what's happened.He crumples to the ground in unconscious heap.
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Melene chuckles and backflips landing behind one of the shinigami and gives him two quick jabs, one in the side and the other behind the neck, knocking him out cold. "Hee hee!!" She winks at Kurai and gives a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A Empty

Back to top Go down

~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next