Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name:Making Mischief
Goal of the event: Mess with the Kido Cannon the day before its scheduled check up.
Specific Users: Yes,Arcana only event.
Mission type: Side Mission 5-A.
Story: This is the set up:Wherever your character is at the moment at the HQ they are approached by one of the messenger Minors,announced by the white armband they wear,bearing a message for you.The red envelope means it can only be from one person,your leader.The letter reads as follows:
Spoiler:

~Alright,I've been wanting to try something new and this should be a fairly short mission so I'm going to host it a little differently.Basically,it a free for all mission.So you can all add in elements and twists and take it in whatever direction you want.To make it simple,instead of me progressing and moving it along everyone does it.That should make it interesting,ne.There is no plot or pre-set story,only what's in the letter your character receives,the goal of getting in undetected-getting to the weapon-putting in code and getting out undetected.That's it.What happens in between is up to the characters to create.

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Dashing among his opponents Devien deflects their attacks with ease."Is this the best all of you can do?How pitiful..and boring." Enraged by his words ferocity of their attacks increases. Disinterested with the fight already Devien raises his reiatsu,letting it out in a wave that knocks out his opponents.Letting Kurai finish up with the only remaining two he removes a vial given to them by Thoth-sama from a pocket,starting to administer it to unconscious shinigami.
________
Shinigami left count:The 2 Kurai was fighting.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:48 am

Knocking out the last two shinigami with swift punches Kurai brushes non-existent dust from his shoulders,not a hair looking out of place."That was certainly entertaining.But I wonder what gave us away,shinigami dressed as we are."
Sheathing Sagishi and getting to fixing her clothing she glances at Kurai,mildly annoyed with his unruffled appearance."Who knows.Maybe they sensed our spirit energy somehow.A shihakusho uniform wouldn't change it from Arrancar to Shinigami after all." Satisfied with everything back in order she concentrates for a moment,shihakusho changing back into her normal clothing with same happening to others as well."There.Now,once you are done Devien-kun,let us be off before more shinigami show up.Melene and Hisashi can return on their own,I wish to go home."
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Finished administering memory altering drug to the fallen shinigami Devien puts the empty bottle back."As you wish,my lady.Our job here is done." Opening a garganta with a tap of his cane he politely waits for her to pass through first.
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:11 am

"Thank you,Devien-kun." Going through the garganta with Kurai following close behind she looks around,orienting herself."You can have some time off now,Kurai.I'll go report our success to Thoth-sama." Heading down one of the corridors she wonders idly what their next mission will entail and what the results of the one just finished will be.

~(OOC:Yes,I'll leave time to finish up for all and lock it tomorrow.But it is 'finished' so shinigami one can now start. ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:13 pm

Following into the garganta after Akkei passes through Devien flicks it shut with a careless hand movement."If you are reporting then I shall excuse myself.Good day." Taking the route back to his rooms Devien plans out the remainder of the day,reminding himself the need to dust up his art collection.
__OOC:Awesome possum. (Always wanted to say that. XD )
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:52 am

~"Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A" mission is completed.I will now lock this thread.Experience has been awarded and updated. ^^ ~

Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3