Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name:Making Mischief
Goal of the event: Mess with the Kido Cannon the day before its scheduled check up.
Specific Users: Yes,Arcana only event.
Mission type: Side Mission 5-A.
Story: This is the set up:Wherever your character is at the moment at the HQ they are approached by one of the messenger Minors,announced by the white armband they wear,bearing a message for you.The red envelope means it can only be from one person,your leader.The letter reads as follows:
Spoiler:

~Alright,I've been wanting to try something new and this should be a fairly short mission so I'm going to host it a little differently.Basically,it a free for all mission.So you can all add in elements and twists and take it in whatever direction you want.To make it simple,instead of me progressing and moving it along everyone does it.That should make it interesting,ne.There is no plot or pre-set story,only what's in the letter your character receives,the goal of getting in undetected-getting to the weapon-putting in code and getting out undetected.That's it.What happens in between is up to the characters to create.

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Devien sonidos to the closest to him shinigami,picking a pretty girl with golden locks.Wrapping one hand around her slender throat he slowly begins squeezing.With air supply caught off she struggles more and more,trying to kick him and doing everything to get free.Smiling his charming smile Devien simply catches her leg,twisting it sharply and keeps apply pressure to her neck.Turning a nice blueish color she struggles less and less,at last going limp.The order not to kill anyone surfaces from his memory causing a disappointed sigh.He would have enjoyed watching life leave that slender body.Alas,orders are orders.Opening his fingers one by one he drops her unconscious body to the ground carelessly.This action prompts the last shinigami to scream some gibberish at him and rush,sword blazing.Devien smirks,catching the men by his arms,twisting them back painfully until the shinigami screams."What a foolish toy you are.Running away for back up would have been the smarter option.You would not have made it but it would have demonstrated your ability for intelligence.Now hush,toy,go to sleep." Spinning the man around Devien drives his elbow into the shinigamis stomach,he coughs up blood and passes out.Dusting his hands Devien observes all the knocked out shinigami."Problem dealt with."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower
Hisashi Tou

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:28 pm

with a sight, hisashi sheated back his sword and walks near to akkei..

"So now..what is really up?
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:23 pm

She gives Hisashi a bewildered look."What do you mean?We are on a mission here,yes?One that requires secrecy and staying hidden.Looking like shinigami should help to remain undetected,speaking of which," glancing at his Arcana uniform she concentrates for a moment.It shimmers and changes to shinigami shihakusho,"There,better." From an inner pocket she pulls out the small bottle of the memory affecting spray. Leaning over one of the shinigami she holds the open bottle near his face,making sure he inhales it."Kurai,here,get the rest of them." He catches the tossed bottle and gets to work,finishing quickly and giving the bottle back.Returning it into the inner pocket Akkei looks at the six forms on the ground and then at their surroundings."We need to move them from here..they wont remember anything but waking up in the middle of the street in a group will cause suspicion,not to mention someone might come across them.Hmhm.."
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:50 pm

"Lady Akkei-san,let us simply place them in different random places.On a rooftop,underneath a tree,on the grass,all places a person could have fallen asleep at.No need to complicate things." Hoisting two shinigami up by their collars Devien uses sonido to place them at different spots further from their location.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:30 am

"I suppose that will have to do.We don't have time to waste on them after all." Nodding to Kurai she picks up two shinigami as he does the same.Disappearing in a burst of sonido they are both gone for a few minutes,reappearing empty handed."Alright,now that's out of the way let us proceed.Mel-chan,do lead on."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower
Hisashi Tou

Stats
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:03 pm

hisashi just smiles..

"Okay...okay..what I meant was that, how are things going? And what can I do to help.."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Shrugging she makes a vague gesture with her hand."Hmhmm,so far so good except the little encounter just now.Mel-chan is our navigator,leading the way.You can help by coming as well of course."
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:39 am

Devien halts near the gated doorway of a large building,pulling out his map.Confirming their location he inspects the lock system on the door."I do believe this is our intended target,the kidoho should be inside.What an interesting locking mechanism they have here."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:12 am

Coming up behind Devien she studies the door and the lock currently preventing their progress.

"So we need it opened asap.Opened without raising any alarm or leaving any traces of forced entry..anyone knows how to pick a complex lock?" Looking back at their small group she hopes there's at least someone, purposefully ignoring Kurai's amused looks send in her direction.'Hmhm,no way am I letting him do it,last time he managed to trigger the whole damn security system..rather not do it myself either..'
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:03 pm

"No need for worry,Akkei-san.I'll do it." Pulling out a hidden lockpick he squats down,looking into the lock opening.Busily turning the lockpick slowly and listening attentively he messes with it for five minutes.With a click the door opens.Standing up Devien pushes it fully open."Voila.No alarms as ordered and an open door.Let's go in."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:38 pm

"Handy with a lock pick,I see." Looking into the entrance hallway stretching for a couple feet after the door she notes the dust settled on the light fixtures attached to the walls.

"Hmmhm..This place isn't used much.But what lies inside is dangerous so they guard it carefully.Just walking in seems too easy,does it not?For a place so well guarded." While talking she pulls out a small clear vial filled with blue liquid.Aiming the nozzle of it at the hallway she sprays the substance into the air.It shows as blue mist before scattering in the air.In seconds red laser lines crisscrossing the whole hallway become visible.Hiding the vial away Akkei smiles,satisfied.

"How lucky,my conclusion was correct.And I do believe those panels over there,"she points to the two panels attached to the wall at the end of the hallway,behind the lasers zone," have the shut down mechanism.We can likely hack it and turn off the rest of the security measures as well but it has to be done simultaneously at both panels otherwise alarm will sound!"

Turning to Melene she smiles slyly,"Are you up for some acrobatics,Mel-chan?We can get through the lasers with a little maneuvering but the space between the beams is too small for someone like Devien-kun and Hisashi-kun.We'll have to hack the panels and turn it off so they can cross."

"What about me,Akkei-san?Are you ignoring me on purpose?" Glancing at Kurai with annoyance at his teasing tone she lets out a huff.

"Oh do be quiet,will you.We both know in last case scenario you could easily use that.But the point is to avoid detection here and using our powers would certainly do just the opposite." Turning back to the door she eyes the laser crossed hallway,mapping out the best pathway.'A flip here then jump and roll followed by a handstand and another flip then..'
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Devien looks with vexation at the lasers crisscrossing the hallway they must take.He was not expecting them to be there,slowing their progress."Those shinigami,always making things more difficult then needed.Sadly I must agree with you Akkei-san.I could not fit through the limited spacing between the laser lines.The way of me making a path would surely gain someone's attention.As such,please do go ahead Mel-chan,Akkei-san." Standing back from the door to allow them both space he looks at Kurai curiously.How is it that after all the time of him being part of Arcana no one knows anything of his powers.What was Kei referring too.. Devien's gaze goes vacant,occupied with inner thoughts and dilemma's.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:43 am

"Hmhmm,I shall go in first then." Backing up a little she takes a running leap,landing between laser beams.Turning carefully she does a handstand followed by a side flip,cartwheel and another handstand,showing great balance. Leaping, jumping,flipping and doing handstands she gets through the maze of laser beams in such manner with only one close call when a lock of her hair falls forward and almost touched one of the red beams.Luckily she manages to jerk her head back in time.Reaching the other side she does one last handstand jump,landing lightly on her feet.Not even out of breath after that display of acrobatics Akkei checks the left and right hallways,satisfied to find them empty as anticipated.

Waving one hand she quietly calls out,"Mel-chan,your turn!" Impatient to finish the mission she doesn't wait but approaches one of the panels,bringing it online and sorting through the menu lists in search of the command menu that would deactivate the traps.Coming across it fairly quickly Akkei smiles in smug confidence and types in the deactivation password for the traps but doesn't hit the enter button as it has to be done in conjunction with the other panel.Leaving this panel for Melene she approaches the other one and performs same actions,pulling up the deactivation menu and typing in another password.

"All done Mel-chan,now we only need to hit enter simultaneously."

~Kurai at the door~
"Good luck love," leaning down Kurai pecks Melene's cheek,smiling at her. Catching Deviens curious looks he turns to face the man with amused look. "Yes,what is it Devien-san?"
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:54 am

Devien replies indifferently but in truth he is more then a little curious."I was simply considering how strange it is.You have been part of Arcana for a very long time now Kurai-san and yet, there is no information available on your powers and abilities.Not even a hint of their nature.Have you not been send on any missions or engagements?"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:57 am

~Kurai~
Smiling in amused manner Kurai makes a grand gesture with his hands.
"Certainly,I have been to many missions with Mistress Akkei and on assignments of my own.It is simply that I enjoy my secrets Devien-san and my abilities are one such secret.Neither has the need to use them arisen often.This information you speak off is around,those that know it are simply wisely keeping it to themselves.But if you wish for a hint,allow me to give you one,"leaning close he quietly whispers,"your hint is this:essence of darkness." Smiling pleasantly he adds as an afterthought,"I do trust you shall also wisely keep it to yourself." Nudging Melene he twirls a lock of her hair playfully,"Are you going to cross love?Akkei-san might get impatient and go off on her own leaving us here.Wouldn't want to miss out on potential fun."
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:
~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Mel looks up, "Oh yes! Rai-rai! of course" She bounces after Akkei in a hurried fashion. she enters a keycode in the pannel, deactivating the lazer walls.. "Ok! we're in!"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:58 am

Biting down on voicing her impatience Akkei settles for one good annoyed glare in Melenes direction.Turning towards the left corridor she motions with one arm,commanding,"Kurai,come." Smiling at Devien one last time Kurai crosses the previously laser filled hallway leisurely,leaning to peck Melene's cheek and whisper,"Good job,love",on the way before approaching Akkei.Giving him annoyed look as well she shakes her head once and proceeds down the hallway and towards the control room.With hands in his pockets Kurai trails after her.
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Now even more intrigued in the nature of the Fraccion's powers Devien adds the task of finding out what they are to his mental "To do" list.With the lasers at last off,took them long enough,he crosses the passage.Determining Akkei knows where she's going he follows after her despite that the navigator is supposed to be Melene ,hurrying his steps to stay at her side.Fingering the black fabric of his shinigami uniform and marveling at how real it feels he quietly inquires."Tell me Akkei-san,am I actually wearing shihakusho right now or is this a very complex illusion involving all senses?"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Glancing at Devien she smiles secretly,"Feels real,doesn't it?What do you think?Are your clothes still there but beneath the illusion?Where they replaced with shihakusho?Where they changed into the shihakusho?Hmmm?I wont tell.A magician never reveals her secrets." Winking at him teasingly Akkei sonidos ahead,stopping in front of big doors.With the control room and their target behind them she studies the I.D. card panel on the doors,noting there's no keyhole or doorknob in sight,just the I.D.card panel mounted on smooth steel expanse of the doors."Hmhmm,interesting.It seems we need an ID card to get in.Seeing as we don't have one,we'll have to figure out another way in."
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:05 am

Devien chuckles."A secret,hn.I like a little mystery in a woman." Coming to the doors he runs one hand on the steel surface."Cautious,aren't they.Using such security measures. But it wont deter us,if you would allow me but a moment." Standing beside the I.D. Card panel Devien quickly punches in a sequence of codes.There's a loud beep and the doors swing open with the lightest of creaks."Voilla."The Kidou Cannon is proudly occupying center of the room with various control panels attached to it in a half circle.Strolling in Devien sweeps the room with a curious look,remembering details and storing them away for any future use."Here we are at last.Now it's simply a matter of downloading the program give to us by Thoth-dono into the correct control panel."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:02 am

"Indeed."Approaching the panels she inspects them carefully,stopping at the particular one,"This one,control core." Pulling out the flash drive given by Thoth she turns the controls on with a few clicks,plugging in the flash drive.'Transfer Initiated' appears on the screen,with percentage showing below the words. Waiting for it to finish Akkei inspects the Kidoho, marveling at its design. "Hmhmm..Their science department makes some very interesting things.If this was improved it would be a powerful weapon indeed..I can't wait to see what it is that Thoth-sama has in mind."Returning her attention back to the panel at the sound of the beep she unplugs the flash drive,returning it to her pocket.Clicking the panel off she smiles."There.The most important thing is now done.All that is left is for us to get back to the forest clearing and depart without leaving a trace.Devien-kun,can you close those doors like they were before?"
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:34 pm

"But of course." Waiting until everyone exits the room Devien walks out last.He types something into the panel on the steel doors and they seal shut like they were never open in the first place.Walking back down the corridors he stops at the control panels Akkei and Melene used to shut off the laser field."I take it this will have to be reactivated as well?" Tapping one of the panels he brings up the menu."I'll set it to do that in two minutes.Plenty of time for us to be gone."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:07 am

"Thank you,Devien-kun." Stepping out of the building Akkei glances around to make sure they were not spotted,heading for the clearing they arrived at in a burst of sonido.Reaching it quickly she looks around before coming up to a tree and removing something from a branch,the object turning out to be her hat upon becoming visible.Replacing it on her head she waits for everyone else to gather,pleased the mission turned out so easy.In a minute Kurai appears near her,the usual amused smile on his lips. "This was so easy,Mistress.Why did I even need to come?" Glancing at him Akkei smirks,"Because you need to do something besides read and lazy around doing Thoth knows what.Further more,consider yourself our insurance.Things could have gone wrong,we're in enemy territory.In worst case scenario you could have gotten us out of here." Adjusting her hat she shrugs,"I suppose it doesn't matter now."
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Waiting for everyone to exit the building Devien pulls the doors closed,tinkering with the lock until it clicks shut.Putting the lock pick back into one of the hidden pockets he makes for the clearing,whistling a merry tune on the way. Arriving he leans against one of the trees to await the rest of the group."A successful mission,wouldn't you say Akkei-san?But so quiet,more excitement would have been preferable." Devien smirks."I like my missions with a doze of blood and adrenalin." Staring at the spot right behind Akkei he frowns,catching movement in the bushes."Tell me Kei-san,have you gone hunting rabbits lately?" With a subtle motion of his head he indicated the spot behind her just as a group of ten shinigami bursts from the treeline,surrounding them.One of them being behind her strikes at her back.The rest attack without saying a word.Grinning crazily Devien pulls out one of his zanpakutou.Remembering their orders he leaves it sheathed regretfully,parrying blows aimed at him.
________
Shinigami left count:10
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:08 am

"What excitement is there in fighting an enemy you are not to harm?" Shaking her head she glances around the quiet green clearing,enjoying tranquility of the moment."Personally I find the occasional quiet mission rather soothing,they are so rare these days." Raising one eyebrow at his question about rabbits she catches the subtle,indicating motion of his head.'Ah..I see.When did they manage to sneak up on us,I wonder.' Counting down their numbers just as shinigami burst out of the trees the one attacking her from behind finds his sword cutting through empty air.Appearing behind him she swiftly delivers a blow to the pressure point at the back of the neck,knocking the man out. Drawing Sagishi with the other hand Akkei deflects an attack,kicking out at the man's knees.As he hits the ground she uses her blades handle to knock him out. Meanwhile Kurai is engaging two opponents,with the third already out cold.

Shinigami left count:7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A   ~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Making Mischief~Side Mission 5-A
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next