Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Forest ~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~ The Forest ~ Left_bar_bleue7/100~ The Forest ~ Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:45 pm

~Welcome to the forest~

~ The Forest ~ 240px-Ilex_Forest_anime

On the outskirts of Karakura Town's west side lies a large forest,stretching on to the mountainous hills in the distance.As you enter deeper ancient trees rise to the sky.Numerous clearings and meadows abound,along with brooks,streams,lakes,and even a waterfall.A perfect place to come and spend a day in.Relax,rest,have a picnic,a hike or even train. Large clearings provide perfect areas to train,practice moves and increase your skills.Waterfall coming down into a small lake is great for cooling off and there are a few secret springs scattered about.A very peaceful place however beware of hurting any of it's inhabitants be they animal..or plant.Legend has it,this forest has a guardian that protects it fiercely.

Rules: Open to everyone,just come in and have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~ The Forest ~ Left_bar_bleue55/100~ The Forest ~ Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:07 pm

~NPC~Yasei~
Having sneaked out from Arcana HQ after getting into trouble with Akkei and then having to hide from Mel for some time Yasei is sparring in a clearing deep in the forest,working out his frustration."Damn Empress..and how was it my fault that computer broke?I didn't do anything...much..maybe hit it a little.." Both daggers drawn he rushes at a tree,running up it to the top and then flipping and falling back down.Pulling into a roll he springs up and slashes out with both daggers,taking a step,doing a half circle and slashing again before sweeping out at imaginary opponents feet. Breathing a little heavily he wipes off sweat from his forehead and after a moments consideration pulls of his vested top,hot after working in warm sunlight."Huff...leather is too hot for this..there..better.." Running a hand through his hair and flicking bangs back he sheathes daggers and begins practicing martial arts.
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
~ The Forest ~ Left_bar_bleue60/100~ The Forest ~ Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:20 pm

~ a little bit away from yasei~

Kyuri draws her zanpakuto, a short blade only about the length of her forearm, and rushes at a tree and runs all the way up it's trunk in a vertical ascent, before jumping into the air preforming a highly difficult aerial maneuver involving a flipping slash slash attack, kico, and high speed. she lands on the ground after getting some serious air time. She gets back to her feet after landing, then starts going into a variety of different but very complicated sword strikes and dodging moves. she stops for a moment wiping her forehead with her bandanna. "heff.. gotta get stronger... for Niisan..." she quickly gets back to practicing her maneuvers executing them with deadly precision.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:01 am

~NPC~Yasei~
Finishing his usual exercise routine Yasei stretches,feeling a numb burning of tired muscle."Right then.I'm beyond tired but not exhausted yet..perfect.Now to work on that..problem." Taking a moment to feel if there's anyone nearby and not detecting anything,senses dulled by his own spiritual output as usual Yasei draws both daggers,crossing them,Hakai Shimasu,KuroOni (Destroy,Black Demon).”In a whirlwind of dark red reiatsu his form changes.Making sure to keep transformation on down low there's only a small boom along with strong gust of wind.Armor now covering his body except for abdomen and chest Yasei flexes clawed hands, swinging the tail like appendage attached to his shoulder and going down,back and forth.Reiatsu spilling over in dark red tendrils but not as badly as usual with him being near exhaustion.Spinning his strange scythe once he embeds it into the ground,jumping back to crouch on a sturdy tree branch.Focusing on the scythe he concentrates,first making it longer and changing details before turning it into a sword."Tsk..one whole minute..that's too long.If I need a sword,I need it now!" Growling he proceeds to keep changing the original scythe into different weapons,having found the distance makes it more difficult and therefore better to train, while at same time working on extending his Resurreccion time.
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:13 am

Sensing a large burst of reiatsu, kyuri slowly moves through the trees and spots yasei training his Resu. '... wow.. that's unusual.' she whips out here small hidden camera, and takes a few quick shots before hiding it away. ' hm... he looks kinda cool like that..' heh.. back to training' she heads back a little ways to where she was training, and starts practicing her routine, once again running straight up the tallest tree and jumping out off of it at almost the highest point and, quickly leads into her aerial maneuver again this time managing to stay in the air for longer.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:02 am

~NPC~Yasei~
Having finished with changing his scythe and never noticing someone was there Yasei pulls it out,deciding to try out a new Cero he came up with.Jumping from tree to tree and high into the air,with a view of the forest opening up,he points the scythe up,gathering reiryoku to it.With his normal Cero formed he then makes the energy unstable.The idea being for the Cero to break into smaller particles upon reaching the target that would then proceed to explode." Cero!" Firing it into the sky he doesn't take into account return force and being in the air with no support gets send hurtling to the ground.Slamming through a few trees and leaving a long line of broken shrubbery Yasei coughs,getting up."Damn..forgot about recoil.." Looking around once the dust settles he freezes,noticing Kyuri,having landed right where she was training.Slightly embarrassed and wary he clutches his scythe tightly,tensing for attack, watching her intently. 'Damn..a shinigami?Why didn't I sense her being here? Gh..she's kinda..cute..for a shinigami..and looks..really familiar..but..i don't think I've met her?..'
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:11 am

Coming down to land upon finishing her aerial combo, she sees yasei right where she's about to land. "wha? whoa whoa ... WAHHH!!!" she lands on Yasei in a graceless fashion and looks a bit dazed. her sword flies out of her hand and lands somewhere else in the woods. "oohh.. ohhhhh..... owwwiee......" she shakes her head, and realizes she's landed on him. "O-Oh! I'm soooooooooooo sorry!" >< she jumps off of yasei, turning bright pink, and bows a few quick times in a quirky way. "i'm so so so so soooooooo sorry! are you alright??" She looks concerned, but not the least bit worried that yasei happens to be a hollow.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 am

~NPC~Yasei~
Kyuri landing on him Yasei gets knocked down,sprawling out on the ground with her landing on top,his scythe flying from his hand and embedding in a tree.Armor having protected him from the fall he unfortunately smacked his head,staring at the sky dazed for a few minutes. "Eee..Flying..s-shinigami..." Getting his wits back he scrambles up,flushing deep red.'Ack!! She was right..on..top...of..me!!!A..girllll! Ahhhh!!' Embarrassed he shakes his head quickly,regretting it immidiatly at a sharp pain,"No,no,I was the one who came flying here..it's ok..er..I'm..alright..." Yasei tries smiling,not having noticed there's a small rivulet of blood running down the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:24 am

Kyuri looks at yasei and sees blood running down the side of yasei's face. "Oh... you're bleeding... here." she walks up and uses a minor healing kido, mending his wound. "sorry... I'm such a klutz at times... are you ok?" She looks at him with a curious look reflecting in her blue and half-blue half-silver eyes. a slight breeze catches her two ponytails making them flutter slightly. ".... may I ask... who you are? My Name is Kyuri..... Kyurihiko Asaka.... pleased to meet you." she smiles sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:52 am

~NPC~Yasei~
"I'm fine,thank-s..." His words die out,catching sight of her strange eyes.Looking at Kyuri mesmerized Yasei has to shake his head to clear it,flushing light pink. Clearing his throat he glances away,answering gruffly,"Yasei..Yasei Gekido of Arcana.Nice to meetcha Kyurihiko... wait.." Realizing he's heard her last name before he looks at her in surprise,"Asaka??You..you wouldn't happen to know Shiro Asaka?"
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:06 am

Kyuri smiles though it's a bit sad. "he's my older brother." ^^ she looks at yasei curiously. "is this you're normal form? ...... no... resu?" she walks around him surveying each detail. "hm.. rather formidable aren't you?" she smiles, and goes over to the tree his scythe is stuck in, and pulls it out effortlessly walking back to yasei, she holds it out to him. "I believe this is yours yes?" ^^
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:53 am

~NPC~Yasei~
'How did that idiot get a nice girl like this for a sister?' Following Kyuri with his eyes as she walks around him Yasei gives a short nod."Yeah..it's my..true form.." Flicking the 'tail' he beams at her compliment,"One has to be to survive.It's a Hollow eats Hollow world." Accepting back his scythe Yasei smiles,"Thank you..Kyuri.." Twirling it around his armor pieces disappear into red smoke as he deactivates Resurreccion,scythe flashing and transforming back into two daggers. Blinking Yasei realizes he's still topless,having taken it off at the start of training. Heat tinging his cheeks he sheathes his daggers,glancing towards the destroyed shrubbery that marked his fall."Um...could you excuse me for a moment?" Sonido-ing back to the clearing where he was training Yasei grabs his vested top, putting it back on.Turing around he sonidos back,pausing near a tree upon catching sight of glinting object that turns out to be her zanpakuto.Picking it up he continues back,quickly returning."Sorry about that..I was trainign and it got really hot.." Handing back her blade he smiles lightly," Here... this is yours."
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:17 am

Seeing Yasei, Kyuri's eyes widen a bit, '... wow.... he's.... really... sexy... for an arrancar.' she stares at him for a minutes then blushes, looking away, "oh... no .. take your time.... need to find Youjustsu..." she wonders around looking for her zan when yasei comes back holding it. "o-oh? thanks." she smiles, "yay... now.. I can get back to my training." staring at the tallest tree in the clearing again, she paces a few times before charging right at it, running all the way up it's trunk to the top before jumping off, executing a even more difficult aerial combat maneuver, twirls in the air slashing out like a twister from all directions before front flipping through the air, landing on the ground perfectly. "phew.." *pulls out her badanna and wipes her forehead.* "that's such a workout. ><;"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 am

~NPC~Yasei~
About to leave Yasei stops to watch Kyuri perform a complicated aerial maneuver. Impressed with it he claps,"Nice moves ya got there." Smirking he can't help adding brashly,"..for a shinigami.Training alone isn't same as a real fight...how about..a spar?" Surprising even himself by asking he mentally face palms,trying not to panic.'The hell just came over me?Why would I ask some shinigami I just met to spar..but..she is kinda..cu-...argh..stop thinking that!..Let's hope she says no!Why would she want to spar with an Arrancar anyway..but..then..I actually want her to say yes..??..Or..arghh..I don't knooow..' Confusing himself Yasei looks away,waiting for Kyuri's answer unsure what he'd like to hear.
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:47 am

Looking at yasei when he asks to spar... she looks thoughtful.... , "I'd love to spar!" smiles, "all the members in my division are weaklings..... I'd love to be able to cross swords with you. "^^ she gives him a warninf.... you want to be alert... I'm not easy to beat."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:10 am

~NPC~Yasei~
Finding out he did want her to agree Yasei smiles,chuckling at her warning,"Neither am I...so we're both good,eh." Looking around the clearing he notes landscape formation, drawing his daggers and shifting into a defensive stance."Ready when you are..ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Smiling, Kyuri twirls her sword around her hand and catches it again. "Okay!" her face sets to a playful look, full of enthusiasm. "Here I come Yasei-kun!" She charges at him then vanishes, her reiatsu signature suddenly blending into the surroundings. She appears behind yasei, and lands a surprisingly well aimed kick to his back with quite a bit of force for someone her size. The kick sends yasei forward, and she lands where he was previously standing. Her zanpakuto glowing a slight purple in color.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:45 pm

~NPC~Yasei~
Frowing when Kyuri vanishes without a trace he tenses, readying for attack,raising daggers to chest level.Running over landscape around him with searching look he glances behind himself then above and even below. 'Oi..Alrightt...I admit I suck detecting signatures..but this is ridiculous..she just..vanished?..Some kind of special ability?' Half turning when Kyuri suddenly pops up behind him,the kick lands between his shoulders blades sending him flying forward.Flicking both hands out Yasei digs his daggers into a low tree branch,stopping his motion and flipping up to crouch on it.Looking at Kyuri he smirks,moving his shoulders to ease the sting."Man..Kyuri-san...you look like a feather weight but hit like something else.That actually stung a bit.." Getting distracted for a moment thinking she's like Akkei in that respect Yasei shakes his head,concentrating on the situation at hand.Standing up he springs from the branch,coming at Kyuri from up high,blades pointed down.
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Kyuri smiles at yasei's compliment, then looks up seeing him coming down at her with his blades pointed down. She smiles as a small glint flashes in her silver/blue eye. She back-flips agilely avoiding his attack, gathering her reiryoku to her legs, she springs into the air right towards yasei and lands another well aimed kick, sending him higher into the air. shunpoing up after him, she vanishes again, her reiryoku and reiatsu blending into the surroundings once more. Kyuri then reappears above Yasei, smiling. She then executes her aerial combo maneuver hitting yasei from a variety of directions, then grabs him suddenly by the wrists, and flips thought the air before slamming yasei into the ground with surprising force. landing she jumps back, and smiles. ^^
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:19 am

~NPC~Yasei~
Getting up with a backflip Yasei cracks his shoulder,popping it back into place.Twirling his daggers he smiles at Kyuri, seeming rather happy for some reason."Ya got moves..." Sheathing his zanpakuto he races at her.Once close Yasei directs reiryoku to his legs,grabbing her shoulders,pushing off them and jumping up then landing on her shoulders uses them to launch into the air higher.Once airborne he performs a double flip,turning around and coming down grabbing her shoulders again he backflips while holding onto them and once steady on the ground lifts her up and slams into the ground hard onto her back. Handspringing away he immidiatly adopts a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:32 am

Not expecting yasei's maneuver Kyuri is slammed into the ground hard. She rolls onto her side, and feels her back crack in protest. "heh... got me good." she uses a healing kido on herself and fixes the the fractured bones. She pushes herself upward then charges at yasei vanishing and appearing above him suddenly, she punches yasei in the shoulder with the force of a falling cinder-block. She uses his other shoulder to flip over him, and sweep his feet out from under him using a sliding kick.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:43 am

~NPC~Yasei~
Wincing as her punch connects,there's a loud crack as his shoulder dislocates,popping out of it's socket.Swept of his feet Yasei uses his uninjured hand to push off the ground while falling and spring up in a flip.Quickly bringing his leg up he turns on his heel,roundhouse kicking Kyuri and sending her flying.Carefully touching his dislocated shoulder he grits his teeth,popping it back into place with a loud,ugly crack.Moving it around Yasei let's out a relieved sigh. "Whew..much better."
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Eyes widening when she is round house kicked and sent flying. She stabs her zanpakuto into the ground and uses the momentum and velocity to spin in a 180 degree direction back towards Yasei, taking her zanpakuto out of the ground with her as she flies back at him. she slams a solid well aimed kick into Yasei's chest sending him flying back, she lands where he was previously standing and rubs the side of her face where yasei's round house kick landed. She makes a stance looking poised, and ready for yasei's next action.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:15 pm

~NPC~Yasei~
Flipping in the air,he skids to a hault,rubbing the spot where her kick landed.Area still tingling he smirks,impressed with how much punch her strikes have. Running at her Yasei flips over Kyuri,using her shoulder as a launch,landing behind her.Dropping down he places palms flat on the ground,sweeping his legs in a half circle striking at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Jumping up when Yasei tries to sweep her feet out from under her, She lands on his leg then smiles at him and leaps into the air. Pulling her zanpakuto out in front of her, she smiles. 'wow... this is.... kinda fun...... and.. he's pretty good.. more fun to spar with than those losers in 11th division who can't even stand up after one punch...' She twirls her zan, "youjutsu!" sending waves of purple energy fly from the blade at yasei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~ The Forest ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~ The Forest ~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next