Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Forest ~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome to the forest~

~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 240px-Ilex_Forest_anime

On the outskirts of Karakura Town's west side lies a large forest,stretching on to the mountainous hills in the distance.As you enter deeper ancient trees rise to the sky.Numerous clearings and meadows abound,along with brooks,streams,lakes,and even a waterfall.A perfect place to come and spend a day in.Relax,rest,have a picnic,a hike or even train. Large clearings provide perfect areas to train,practice moves and increase your skills.Waterfall coming down into a small lake is great for cooling off and there are a few secret springs scattered about.A very peaceful place however beware of hurting any of it's inhabitants be they animal..or plant.Legend has it,this forest has a guardian that protects it fiercely.

Rules: Open to everyone,just come in and have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:32 pm

~NPC~Yasei~
Jumping upright from a handspring he draws KuroOni,slashing through the purple waves while dodging around them.Running at a tree he runs up it vertically all the way to the top,kicking off and leaping down.Aiming both daggers from a different side Yasei growls,"Cero!' firing deep red Cero from the tip of each dagger.
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Seeing Yasei run up the tree and then jump off, firing a cero from each of his blades. Kyuri lands nimbly, and dodges the ceros with dance like steps and grace. She shunpos right at Yasei, seeming to vanish into the air with her reiatsu and reiryoku blending into the surroundings. Kyuri appears suddenly right in front of yasei, smiling and then disappearing, only to reappear behind him giving a super hard well aimed kick in the back, sending him flying to the ground. She lands gracefully on the ground after doing three front flips on the way down. she stares at yasei and cocks her head to one side in a quirky manner.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:20 am

~NPC~Yasei~
Send flying to the ground he quickly points one dagger down,firing a small Cero. Pushed back up from the force of it he flips in the air,digging one dagger into a tree branch and hopping onto it.'That disappearing things she does..it's definitely an ability..' Narrowing his eyes Yasei kicks of the branch,performing air rolls and upon getting close to her he raises one leg high coming out of one,hitting her shoulder with the tip of the heel.The motion of air roll gives it the force of a brick hitting you.Going into a handstand he back flips three times,stopping a little ways off.
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:37 am

Kyuri relaxes her body completely when yasei's kick comes slamming into her shoulder. she goes skidding across the ground until coming to a complete stop. she struggles up and stands, rolling her right shoulder, which is surprisingly uninjured after the blow from yasei's kick. just now beginning to show the first signs of fatigue kyuri smirks at yasei and compliments him. "heh... you're really good Yasei...." she smiles sweetly and waits for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:55 am

~NPC~Yasei~
Smiling Yasei laughs,"Man..so are you!I haven't had this much fun in some time.That ability of yours to just disappear's sweet." Twirling one dagger he looks at her curiously,"What division are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:06 am

Kyuri smiles, "thank you... oh and.. I'm soon to be vice captain of the 11th division combat unit." She smiles and swings her zanpakuto back and forth by the small belled tassel on the end of it. She whips her zanpakuto back into her hand, smiling she makes a stance preparing for yasei to attack.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:08 pm

~NPC~Yasei~
" 11th division Vice?" Making impressed sound he smirks. "Congratulations..you're sure more then good enough to be one." Twirling his daggers Yasei rushes for her,a few feet away launching into the air and coming from Kyuri from above he raises his arms,crossing the daggers and bringing them down in a cross slash aimed at her torso.Landing in a crouch at her feet he sweeps one leg out at her legs.
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Kyuri flicks up her zanpakuto and blocks yasei, but when he sweeps her legs out from under her, she grabs his uniform and accidentally pulling him down with her. She blinks realizing he's on top of her and his nose being an inch from her own. Her eyes widen, and she blushes bright red. O_O; "......ah....."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:45 pm

~NPC~Yasei~
Pulled down Yasei lands on top of Kyuri,opening his eyes to find them nose to nose.Flushing deep red he stares at her wide eyed in uncomfortable silence for a long time before his brain finally kicks in and he realizes where his hand is.Looking mortified he hastily scrambles up."Ahh!!I-I-I..Sor-sor..I.." Stuttering without saying anything while flailing his arms around he looks horrified ,turning red as a tomato.Turning away Yasei looks anywhere but at Kyuri,clearing his throat."Uh..s-s-sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Kyuri looks down slowly, feeling yasei's hand on her chest. She blushes a deep bright red color, and sits up after Yasei jumps away from her. She stares at him not sure what just happened. "..... errr......" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! He!... He!.... he j-just.....! kyuri continues to stare at yasei, not sure what to say to him, it comes out in a long garbled sentence. "n-n-n-nooo.ii-i-i-i-it'sok!!!!I-'mn-n-n-nota-a-angry!!it'sf-f-f-fine!!!"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:41 am

~NPC~Yasei~
'Ahhh! I..I..landed..and touched her..her...Ahhh!!! ..soft..touched her..Ahhh!!!!!' Screaming in complete panic on the inside Yasei is bright red,not even looking at Kyuri feeling her stare on him.Gathering nerve for a quick glance he immediately looks away,suddenly finding his boots very interesting." I'm so sorry.. just..falling and you..pulling.. and..and ..I... I'm so sorry..it was..I swear it was an accident!! "
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Kyuri gets up slowly, and dusts herself off before readjusting her uniform so that it sits properly. She continues to stare at Yasei, then walks over to him. She sighs loudly, raising her her hand high in the air, instead of whacking Yasei, she places it gently on the top of his head. she softly runs her hand down to the side of his face, and gently turns turns his head to face her. "... it's alright.... you don't need to keep apologizing." she smiles in her quirky manner reassuringly. "it's ok...."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:33 pm

~NPC~Yasei~
Flinching when Kyuri raises her hand thinking she's going to slap him Yasei blinks in surprise when instead she places it on top of his head.Glancing at her he turns pink,giving a short nod and quickly looking away.
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Kyuri smiles at Yasei pulling her hand away slowly, she offers it to yasei to help him to his feet. "you know.. you're a pretty good warrior... ^^" she has a sly sweet smile, and blushes shyly. "... um... you know.. I actually... wouldn't mind sparing with you again..... it was..." she pauses seeming bit nervous. "... it was... kinda fun.." she looks at the ground seeming bashful.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:18 am

~NPC~Yasei~
Taking her hand and getting up Yasei flushes pink.Taking a deep breath he looks at Kyuri,smiling shyly."R-really?Because I'd..I...I'dlovetosparwithya!" Blushing deeper shade of red Yasei looks down,studying his shoes intently.
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:24 am

Looking at Yasei she smiles, and places her index finger under his chin, gently raising his head so he's looking at her. " Yay... I guess we're sparing partners now?" she stares deeply into Yasei's eyes, his face reflecting in her different colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:55 am

~NPC~Yasei~
Lifting his head Yasei smiles,nodding,"Yes..we'll be..are..sparring partners..Let's meet here..." Trailing off he stares deeply into her eyes,mesmerized. 'Such..pretty..eyes..I want to..ki-..no,no...so..pretty...' Continuing to stare into Kyuri's eyes,lost in them,Yasei unconsciously leans forward and closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:10 am

not realizing it, kyuri leans forward and finds herself kissing yasei. Looking surprised, she freezes not sure what to do, then decides to relax. She takes a step back slowly pulling away, and looking a bit confused. '... d-did.... did we.... just.?????' she looks down bashfully not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:48 am

~NPC~Yasei~
Freezing in complete shock when Kyuri kisses him and then steps back Yasei stares at her,blushing deep red.His thoughts stumble about drunk and a warm feeling blooms in his chest.'She..she...we..and she..k--ki--..kis...kissed..me!! Kyuri kissed me!!What do I..what should..it was really nice..ahh..what do I do?' Panicking in his head Yasei suddenly remembers Kurai's advice,when he tried unsuccessfully to teach him how to behave and flirt with girls.Taking a deep breath and getting a handle on his panic Yasei smiles softly.Taking Kyuri's chin in his hand he tilts her head up gently and stepping closer,wrapping one arm around her waist,kisses her softly,sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
Saeth De La Corterra

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:30 am

_______Far away from Kyuri and Yasei,in deeper parts of the forest,at the waterfall____

Being given the day off Saeth decided to come to his favorite spot,waterfall at the ancient forest,adoring water.Near the sandy shore but further from it on the bright green grass is a large red picnic blanket,with a medium sized picnic basket on top,in the corner.A fluffy black beach towel is carelessly thrown across it.In a careful pile lie black hakama pants,long sleeved torn up black T-shirt,a butler's like jacket with long tail coats,socks and pointed metal boots.All,his usual attire.Attached to a large,spiky metal belt on top of the pile is the burgundy red custom sheath of his zanpakutou,with Príncipe Sangriento inside it.Leaving a weapon out in plain sight could look a foolish oversight to a passerby however,Saeth's zanpakutou recognized only him and would feel as if it weighted a ton if anyone else tried to pick it up without Saeth's permission. In the water stood Saeth himself.Stripped down,wearing only his chokers and black swimming trunks going down to his knee's he stands in the middle of the crystal clear lake,submerged up to his waist,waterfall falling with a hiss some ways behind him. Having been swimming his light,creamy skin glistens with water droplets,rolling down well developed muscle tone.Amongst perfect skin a pale scar stands out.Jagged and around three inches long it curves,placed right where the heart is.Turning side ways Saeth shakes his head,water droplets flying from his wet hair,ruffling it settles back to clinging to his face.Wings twitching he stretches them out to their full,impressive span.Glinting in the sunlight water makes the red inner parts of them glow.On his back,a pale scar can be seen,running down on top of the spine,along the whole length of it and at the base where his wings are growing out of his back are short slashes like scars as if someone tried to chop his wings off.A strange red tattoo at his hip peeks out halfway from the band of his trunks.Standing still Saeth lifts his head up to the stare at the blue sky,a dreamy nostalgic gaze coming over his brightly shining silver orbs,shadowed by his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:48 pm

~with yasei~

Kyuri looks a bit surprised when Yasei holds her close, kissing her ever so softly, and sweetly. She seems tense, then relaxes and closes her eyes, leaning into Yasei and pulls him into an embrace. '..... wha... why are we....? ...... mm..... I don't know..... but... I... don't mind this... it's...... nice....?' She ponders her thoughts for a bit, then let's herself get lost in the moment, becoming unaware of much else around her.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:24 pm

~NPC~Yasei~
Holding Kyuri close gently Yasei kisses her softly,sweetly,for a long moment before finally pulling away.A faint blush staining his cheeks he looks her in the eyes before reddening and looking down on the ground.'That was nice..I just kissed a girl!..I only met!..Aaa..did you lose your mind,Yasei?..But it was nice...argh..are you insane?..A shinigami too!...But I liked it...Aaaarg!!..Kissed..a..girl..' Alternating between panicking and floating on cloud nine Yasei clears his throat,trying to say something,anything and hoping she liked it,and wasn't mad. "Uh....er.. I...um. .ehem... I'm sorry...uh..I...
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Stepping back when yasei pulls away, a warm feeling washes over her. She touches her lips and looks over at yasei blushing slightly. she drops her hand, smiles in sweet and charming way then hugs yasei. "....... that was..... really... nice of you..." she pulls away, slowly looking up at him, his face reflecting in her eyes. ".... um.... if it's... not to much trouble.... would you mind.... meeting here again?..." she looks down twiddling her index fingers. ' ...... wow..... he.... we..... kissed..... but he's.... no.... I don't.... think it matters too much.... he seems..... nice..... enough...... I.... kinda.....I really... liked that.......' pausing in her thoughts, she glances up at his face for a moment before blushing and looking down again, '.... um..... I hope...... he says yes.....'
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:39 pm

~NPC~Yasei~
Looking at Kyuri surprised Yasei lights up with happiness,hugging her."I'd love to see you again!" Stepping back he smiles,blushing faintly,"Um..next week?Same time and place?" Already looking forward to it he smiles sincerely,his ruby eyes glimmering happily and gazing into her own.
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue87/100~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:53 am

~else where~

Prowling around Destadi comes to a small clearing near a waterfall in the forest, he goes over to the side of the clearing and pulls off his hakanna, placing it on the ground along with his duel zanpakuto. He stretches lazily flexing his lean but powerful muscles, and yawns. white bandages wrapped around his midsection indicate the tell tale sign of a recent battle, as well as numerous scars that litter his back. He adjusts his arm wrappings, making sure that they remain tight around his arms. He gazes around and sees a large boulder in the sun, and leaps over to it, reclining on his back, enjoying the suns warmth on his body. "hnnnnnnn.... perfect."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest ~   ~ The Forest ~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ The Forest ~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next