Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Cafe Tarot.~

Go down 
+5
Akkei Sakkaku
Shinichi Yoh
Mikiru Urame
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:33 am

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome to the Cafe Tarot.~
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Cafe2
~
Enjoy your time,listen to live music and relax.Hidden behind greenery you can rest from worldly concerns here.With tables also available outside in the fountain courtyard,a nice library of books for your enjoyment,quiet music,blooming cherry trees,best desserts and the best menu in town we are your little slice of paradise.Enjoy.^^

~Positioning~
Spoiler:

Note:We will serve Shinigami and Arrancars only if they are in a gigai and remain that way while here.Be warned,start trouble and you may not survive to regret it.Have a pleasant day.^^

~Menu~
Spoiler:

~Staff~
Spoiler:

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Sun May 23, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:53 pm

Smiling,there's a happy feeling replacing previous nostalgia."Do you want to join us,Uriko?" Standing up she pulls over a chair from near by free table,placing it near her own.There's a sudden squeal of delight and she gets glomped from behind."Altria-chan!It's been ages!" "Ugh,Mina..I can't breath.." As the girl let's go she takes a step back,looking in surprise at her changed appearance."Oh..you've grown your hair back.." Giggling the girl does a twirl,long golden hair swaying in the breeze."Of course,I went on a long vacation and then you haven't been around in such a long time Altria-chan.We missed you..oh?And who are your friends?" Sitting down she does a vague gesture,"This is Uriko,my new sister,and that's Shiro." Looking at Altria questionably for a moment she shrugs and bows politely,"It's a pleasure to meet you.I'm Mina Okasaka." Nudging Altria with an elbow she leans close to loudly whisper,"So,finally on a date huh?" Eyes widening she sputters something before turning scarlet. "It's not..gah,mind your own business!Don't you have a job to do?" Grinning Mina pulls out a notepad from her uniforms pocket."Sorry,I haven't seen you with anyone besides niisan so couldn't help it..So,what can I get you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:35 am

Shiro looks up at Mina, his face is scarlet from hearing the words 'Altria' and 'Date' used in the same sentence. "uh....um.... I-I'm not sure........" Shiro's eyes flick up to look at Uriko, who is still leaning on his head. ".......um...... Uriko? ....... would you..... mind getting off my head? ........ I'm starting to get a headache." his gaze returns to Altria, but he ends up turning more scarlet in the face.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:35 pm

Mikiru smiles at Akkei, then turns around to see a mob of fan-girls coming towards them. "........ ah come on..........." He pulls Akkei into the cafe, and then closes the door quickly. The fan-girls continue cheering 'Souleater!' while pounding on the door. Mikiru's expression changes to something rather annoyed, "Security!!" The fan-girls stop cheering and instantly dispurse, going off in different directions. ".... sigh.... It never fails......" he snickers to himself and then walks over to Akkei, "so shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Uriko blushes with embarresment, O.O "Oh my gosh! ..... i'm s-sorry Shiro-kun!" she stops leaning on his head and goes to sit in the chair by Altria. "I-I'm s-sorry! I didn't recognize him.. he...... he looks..... so...... different." she blushes bright scarlet, feeling to embarresed to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Shiro stares at uriko in disbealife, "Do I really look THAT different?" -.- he then tries to figure out what he wants to order, if anything. "hmmmmmmm..... some mint tea would be nice..." he appears to be deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:01 pm

"You do look different,I didn't recognize you at first either.." Catching Shiro's eyes she blushes deep red,Minas words echoing in her head.'Damn her...now I can't look at him..gah.' Tilting her head,her face gets hidden by strands of hair falling forward.Giggling Mina writes down "mint tea" on her notepad,"So,what about you two?" Glancing up long enough to glare at Mina she mumbles,"Rose tea for me and cheesecake combination plate for us all..."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:09 pm

"Hee hee,Mikiru-kun is so popular.You should get a girlfriend,even a fake one,they'll leave you alone then." Laughing she heads for the balcony,catching sight of an empty table in the corner,overlooking the terrace below."Over there,I usually sit there.It's quiet and has a nice view." Placing the books gently on the side of the table she pulls out a chair,taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:12 pm

Mikiru walks over and sits down at the table. "hm..... It's fine really...... sides..... they usually mob me during concert night......... 'Souleater' band is preforming here later tonight....... request by the Cafe staff...... so natrually...... tonight's concert is free." he smiles slyly at Akkei.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:40 pm

She leans back in the chair lazily."Oh really?I didn't know that,it would explain why there's such a crowd today.The Cafe is popular but not to this extent. Hmhm,I don't know how you deal with all those crazy fan girls,just watching makes me annoyed and tired at the same time." Noticing a waiter she waves her hand."Akkei-san,Mikiru-san,it's a pleasure as always.What can I get you?" "Mm,cherry pie and rose tea for me Nathan.Also some of that new sake your thinking of including in the menu." Writing it down he looks at Mikiru inquiringly.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:00 pm

Mikiru looks thoughtful for a moment, "just tea.... Herbal as usual." he smiles slyly at Nathan for a moment. " I'll buy today.... if that's alright with you Miss Akkei." he smiles again and closes his book.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:07 pm

~back with Shiro and Altria~

Uriko can't seem to make up her mind, "um.... mint.... no wait.... um Rose tea please.....oh what no no..... um........... Chai tea maybe...... no...... um," she pauses for a moment and thinks over. "no i'll stick with just rose tea." she smiles but still seems confused.

(note: Uriko went through the whole menu before deciding to order just Rose tea)
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:14 pm

Shiro stares at Uriko in dis-beleife... "..... um...."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Writing it down Mina hides away her notepad."Alright,I'll send one of the waiters when it's ready.Damien has been dying to see you,it's been what,six months? Anyway,have a nice date." With a wink at Shiro she's gone.Glaring after her Altria growls,"I hate her."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:46 pm

With a nod Nathan departs taking their order to the kitchen.Smiling mischievously she leans forward."Oh,you're going to treat me this time? Heh,careful they might think we're on a date or something." Sitting back with a smirk she pulls out one book from the pile.Heavy looking with a red leather cover the title is inscribed in curving golden letters,"Advanced Kidou Techniques and Forbidden Arts." Opening it with interest she flips through a few pages,"Hmhm,it's quite amazing the things this cafe has in its library.I wonder how Marius acquires them..I'm pretty sure this little treasure was banned and put under security in Seireitei."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Shiro blushes bright scarlet and looks away uncomfortably, "............" (in thought) 'she's torturing me... i know it! that waitress is torturing me' his face portrays his current thoughts about Mina. "............"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Noticing Shiro's red face she looks away hurriedly,blushing."Um..don't mind Mina.She's always like that..loves to tease."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Shiro glances back at Altria, but seems to be rather shy unlike usual.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:40 pm

A chuckle sounds in her mind and she nearly drops off the chair in surprise.'Not you too Tsuki,what is this..pick on Altria day?' Frowning at his reply and turning bright scarlet she wishes for the zanpakuto to be in her hand at the moment so she could whack it on the nearest boulder.'Shut up!You've been quiet the last few days,stay that way!I do not need your stupid comments right now.' There's a polite cough and her attention snaps to the waiter standing near their table with a tray of cups and a platter."Altria-chan.It's been a while.^^ Your order." With elegant practiced movement he places the items on the table."Thanks Damien."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Shiro stops blushing just long enough to nod respectfully to Damien. "um..... thank you." he goes quiet again still embarressed
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 pm

"You most certainly welcome.I see Mina was around?" Taking a sip of the tea she looks up. "How'd you know?" Smiling he points between her and Shiro."You two are rather red and I know she has a tendency to cause that.Also,I passed her inside telling the rest of the girls something about you and a date?" Choking on the tea she starts coughing. "Gah..I-I'll *cough*strangle her *cough*!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:06 pm

"A-Altria! C-Calm D-down!" Shiro tries to make Altria calm down, " you're making the table shake!" > <
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Catching her breath she stands up."Excuse me,I'll be right back.There's someone waiting to get murdered." With quick purposeful strides she disappears inside."Oh my,this should be fun." Smiling Damien watches her go before turning to Shiro and Uriko."Are you two new friends of hers?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:25 pm

"um.... something like that." ^^' shiro stares after Altria and face palms himself, "And she's calling ME reckless?!"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:32 pm

"That's nice,she's only been around here with niisan or alone.Oh,don't worry..this happens rather often.Last time we had to rebuilt a part of the wall.." Smiling calmly he ducks as a tray comes flying out,embedding itself in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Shiro ducks his head and looks where the tray landed only to be hit with another tray in the back of the head. " Mmph!" @-@ (Shiro is confused!) "diz, diz... wooooww.... I'z sees.... Staaaarrrrzzzz!" he looks totally out of himself and dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Cafe Tarot.~
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: