Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Cafe Tarot.~

Go down 
+5
Akkei Sakkaku
Shinichi Yoh
Mikiru Urame
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:33 am

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome to the Cafe Tarot.~
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 Cafe2
~
Enjoy your time,listen to live music and relax.Hidden behind greenery you can rest from worldly concerns here.With tables also available outside in the fountain courtyard,a nice library of books for your enjoyment,quiet music,blooming cherry trees,best desserts and the best menu in town we are your little slice of paradise.Enjoy.^^

~Positioning~
Spoiler:

Note:We will serve Shinigami and Arrancars only if they are in a gigai and remain that way while here.Be warned,start trouble and you may not survive to regret it.Have a pleasant day.^^

~Menu~
Spoiler:

~Staff~
Spoiler:

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Sun May 23, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:50 am

"ahhh.... ok ok.... I'll come along...." he smirks silently to himself *thinks: hee hee... I don't actually mind being kidnapped by altria... it's kinda fun!*
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:11 am

Smiling mysteriously she locks one arm around his elbow,pulling him along."We have to walk for a bit,ok." Leaving Cafe she heads in the direction of the park. Once there Altria makes a beeline for the tree's,following a faded trail. Though it's nighttime moonlight eliminates everything well. Pushing some branches away she pulls him into a clearing,stopping.There's a quiet river running through,on both sides trees with branches hanging low over it.Huge white moon flowers are growing over the branches,glowing in their bloom.Some have fallen into the water, glittering with droplets.A whole patch of them spreads along both banks. Soft moonlight makes everything glitter and glow softly.Smiling she steps closer, stopping at the bank. "What do you think? It's my..private place.It reminds me of my inner world.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:16 am

Shiro looks around and the spectacle before him, utterly memorized by it's beauty. "it's... beautiful...." he walks over to look at the moon flowers, gently touching one with his hand, "it's so peaceful here.... and calming..." he closes his eyes as a slight breeze blows past, ruffling his hair. "so... soothing...." he seems completely lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:48 am

"Yes..I've been planning to show you this place for some time now.Today seemed..perfect.." Looking around the place with an unusually relaxed expression she wades into the water to her knees,picking up one of larger moon flowers. Holding it up she breathes in the scent,smiling softly. "Sweet.It's lucky.. they are all blooming today." Glancing up at the full moon in the sky there's a serene look on her face.

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:03 am

Shiro goes to sit by the bank of the river, but doesn't enter the river. instead he watches a flower float past Altria on the moonlit water.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:31 am

Snapping out of her inner musings she wades back to shore,sitting down near Shiro,ends of her hair dripping wet,in the moonlight her profile seems to glow. Smiling at him she tucks the flower behind his ear. "Here..^^ " Remembering the other gift Altria digs into the pocket of her dress,pulling out a small blue box with a ribbon."Here..I wanted to give this to you when we were alone." Smiling softly she holds out the box.
(Note:Inside is an earring.Silver,it's shaped like a coiled dragon,holding a glowing blue stone in his jaws.A part shaped like a crescent moon hangs below it.)
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:38 am

looking at the small box he accepts it from altria, he looks at her and then carefully opening the small box. it opens to reveal a small silver earing shaped like a coiled dragon with a blue gem clutched in it's jaws, while a crescent moon dangles just below it. "...... wow....." he is silent for a long time before fitting it into his left ear. turning to Altria he hugs her tightly, "thank you... so very much.... it's wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:00 am

Embracing him for a long moment she pulls away,smiling."I'm glad you like it.That stone is sapphire..for your birth month." Pushing a lock of hair back she motions at the rose earring in her right ear,"I have your rose so I wanted to give you something as replacement.Dragon seemed to fit,ne." Turning lightly pink she glances away.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:09 am

Shiro smiles and strokes the side of Altria's face, "you're so thoughtful... and thank you so much..." remembering his gift for her pulls out a sliver locket with a feather design engraved on it's surface, he places it around Altria's neck and clips the two ends of the string together so that the necklace stays in place. "I found this in one of my old journals.... and thought... you should have this..." he smiles sweetly at her, before returning to his usual calm look.
(inside the locket is a small photo of shiro and altria hugging when they were still human.)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:24 am

Blushing lightly she holds the locket in her hand,examining it with interest. Opening it up a small gasp escapes her."This is..us??" Looking up at him wide eyed she stares at the picture inside for a long time.Old memories flicker in her mind like a film,settling down.Closing it gently she hugs Shiro tightly,"Oh Shiri-ri..thank you!! Thank you so much..this is..most precious." Pulling back she looks at him smiling,leaning close placing a kiss on his cheek before pulling away."Really..thank you for this..piece of memory.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:32 am

Blushing when Altria kisses him unexpectedly, he smiles slightly leaning closer to Altria, pulling her into an embrace and kisses her in a soft, tender way, before pulling away slowly. He looks calm, and looks away slightly embarrassed before turning back, giving Altria a sideways look.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:26 am

Surprised she let's out a muffled "Mmph?" Eyes closing she leans closer,blushing when he pulls away.Stunned,her eyes focus on his face,fingers brushing over her lips.Hesitatingly she leans forward slowly,placing palms of her hands on his chest. Pink she kisses him softly,uncertainly,before pulling away.'Tastes like cake..and spice..' Blushing even more she hugs him,hiding her face."I'm so very happy..we met again..Shiri.Our paths always cross,intertwined."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:48 am

Shiro hugs altria for a long time, before finally saying, "I am too..... and.... hopefully.... we won't have to part again like we had either...." he hugs her closely in a loving way.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:09 am

Embracing him tightly she whispers,"Me as well.I could not live through it again. You are too precious to me to lose,Shiri.If you were not here..I couldn't keep moving forward.." Remembering past events she grows silent,hugging him closer as if afraid he'll disappear,whispering quietly,"Don't ever leave me alone again.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:15 am

Looking and Altria with a warm gaze, he whispers to her, "I won't leave you..... not now.. not ever... I promise...." he embraces her tightly before kissing her softly once more.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:45 am

Blushing lightly she leans into him,sending them both toppling backwards."Ah..?" Landing on his chest she blushes,pushing herself up onto the elbows and laughing embarrassed ."Ah ha ha..Sorry.." Gazing at him softly with a look filled with warmth she seems to decide on something.Leaning down so her lips are level with his ear Altria whispers gently,quietly,like telling a precious secret."I..love you..Shirimaru Asaka..more then anything that ever existed."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:07 am

Looking surprised when they both fall backwards, Shiro stares at Altria some what perplexed when she lands on top of him. When she whispers to him, 'I love you Shirimaru Asaka more than anything that ever existed.' he blushes slightly and whispers back, "... I... I love you too... Altri-chan.... and.... I... I've wanted to say that.... for a long time....... I..I love you.." he blushes more, but tries not to say anything that might embarrass them both.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:39 pm

Heart welling up with warmth Altria catches her breath,feeling of incredible happiness and lightness wrapping around her like a blanket."Shiri.." Wrapping both arms around his neck she hugs him,pressing close and mumbling something that sounds like,"..--only mine..---..never letting go--..again.." Feeling content and at peace like never before.'I wish this moment could just go on forever...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Cafe Tarot.~
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: