Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Cafe Tarot.~

Go down 
+5
Akkei Sakkaku
Shinichi Yoh
Mikiru Urame
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:33 am

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome to the Cafe Tarot.~
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Cafe2
~
Enjoy your time,listen to live music and relax.Hidden behind greenery you can rest from worldly concerns here.With tables also available outside in the fountain courtyard,a nice library of books for your enjoyment,quiet music,blooming cherry trees,best desserts and the best menu in town we are your little slice of paradise.Enjoy.^^

~Positioning~
Spoiler:

Note:We will serve Shinigami and Arrancars only if they are in a gigai and remain that way while here.Be warned,start trouble and you may not survive to regret it.Have a pleasant day.^^

~Menu~
Spoiler:

~Staff~
Spoiler:

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Sun May 23, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:39 pm

Uriko ducks as a chair flies out the window. "Shiro!" she is panicked and shakes shiro trying to make him 'un' dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:45 pm

"Oh my,I better go stop them or customers we'll get scared off again.Nice meeting you two,now excuse me." With a polite bow Damien disappears inside.There's muffled voices followed by cursing before everything becomes quiet.After a few moments a happily smiling Altria emerges."Heh,payback is sweet.Huh,Shiro?What's wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:40 am

Shiro is all dizzy and confused, "Staaaaarzzz..." @.@
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Stares at Shiro in confusion for a few minutes before noticing the trays."Oh..don't tell me got hit by one?Whoops..but what kind of warrior can't avoid a little tray,sheesh.." Disappearing inside once again she comes back with a glass of water and a towel draped over her shoulder.Standing near Shiro she splashes him with water."Hey,snap out of it!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Shiro jolts to attention after the cold water splashes on his head, causing his hair to flatten out, "AIIIEEEEE!!! Coldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcold!!!!!" his is no longer dizzy but looks around frantically, "Whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat???" He glances over at Altria with a 'ahhg I'm soaked look'
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Holding in a laugh but smiling widely she hands him the towel,"Here.Sorry but you were talking nonsense about strazzz after getting hit with a tray..erg,yeah sorry about that as well..it was Mina throwing them not me but.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:29 pm

Shiro accepts the towl from Altria and quickly dries his hair, he stops and takes the towl off his head. His hair fluffs out like a big spiky fluff ball. (surprisingly his clothes didn't get that wet.)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:34 pm

"Hee hee..you're hair..pfft." Chuckling she takes her seat again.'A fluffy ball..'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:37 pm

"eh?" Shiro has a confused look then unconsiously runs his hand through his hair. "erm..... um...... y-you wouldn't happen to have a comb would you?" shiro blushes and has a 'hurry before someone looks over here!' expression.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Smiling she pulls out a small comb from her bag."Here.." Leaning over the table she gives it to Shiro.Staring at his hair she quickly reaches out and pats a lock before pulling away."Sorry..it just looks so..fluffy?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Shiro stares at Altria and can't help but laugh, "Ha ha ha... it always does this.... That's why I always slip out of 2nd divi in the evenings to go to the bath house. no one's around at that time." ^^ He swipes his hair with the comb a few times and it returns to it's usual spiky look. "phew there!" ^^
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:11 pm

"So that's where you disappear too.." Taking a sip of the tea she picks up a piece of cheesecake."You should drink your tea,it'll grow cold.And try cheesecake,it's the best in the whole town,I know cause I tried them all."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Shiro remembers his mint tea, and sips it carefully so not to burn his tonge. "!! wow..... I can't remember having mint tea this good. oh.... cheesecake??" he stares at it curiously.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:29 pm

"Uh huh,delicious and no sugar rush..you a 'bit' hyper last time.." Taking a bite she closes her eyes in bliss. "Mmm.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Shiro takes a slice of cheescake, and takes a bite. "..." he looks at it again and then takes another bite. "mmmmmmmmm...." (once again he eats it without making a mess)
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:18 am

Flipping through the pages of the book she looks up when Nathan appears again,carrying a tray."Your order." With practiced movement he places the herbal tea in front of Mikiru and rose tea along with cherry pie in front of Akkei. Lastly he puts down a small bottle of sake and two cups."Thank you,Nathan." Smiling she puts the book on top of the pile. "My pleasure.Akkei-san,Mikiru-san, please enjoy." With a bow he hurries away to take more orders.Taking a sip of her tea she utters a complacent sigh."Mmm,so nice.I think they have the best tea here,out of the many I've tried."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:24 am

Finishing the first piece she picks up another,this one is covered with cherries on top.Taking a bite,with a soft sigh she closes her eyes."Mmm..I could eat them and nothing else.." Finishing the second one as well she drinks her tea without noticing a little piece of cream stuck at the corner of her mouth. "So,how do you like the taste?"
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:17 pm

~with Akkei~

Mikiru sips his herbal tea and smiles, "mm.... I never get tea anywhere else... hah..... it's always good before a concert...." he pulls out his schedule and then looks at a clock. "..... mm....... I have to go in less than an hour...... mm..... " he sips his tea again then reviews the songs to be preformed. ".... 'Our world' ...... mm.... no" he scratches it out, " hmm..... Color of the heart... .... i'll open with that....... let's see..." he looks down the list and circles Hitomi no Tsubasa and Koyoi Tsuki ga Meizu tomo. "heh heh.... may as well preform to impress the crowds." He grins smugly at Akkei, " Kurai is here today... yes?"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:11 pm

"Color of the heart huh,I do believe that one is my favorite of yours.As for Kurai,he should be around here somewhere,we came together after all.But he saw some pretty human girl and was gone in an instant..leaving poor me all alone." She shakes her head in mock despair."Oh,I do most certainly apologize,Mistress." A soft voice whispers right into her ear."Kyah!" Jumping up slightly she strikes out with her arm,grabbing Kurai by the front of his shirt and dragging him close.Narrowing her eyes she growls,"I thought I told you to quit sneaking up on me?What are you,a bloody cat?" Chuckling he holds up his hands in surrender."Sorry,sorry.Couldn't help myself.My deepest apologies?" Letting go of him she turns back in her chair,"If you're apologizing don't make it sound like a question.I don't know why I put up with you all." Taking a seat at their table he smiles at her,"Why,because you love us of course." Grumbling something incoherently about 'idiot fraccion driving me to an early grave' she takes a drink of the tea.Chuckling he pats her head,"There,there." Swatting his hand away she scowls,"I believe I told you to also stop doing that!It's not only highly annoying but insulting as well." Smiling even wider he leans back in the chair. "Sorry,you're just too cute for your own good." Turning slightly pink she looks way."Hmph,if you don't stop teasing me I'm telling Zero who it was exactly that erased all his music files." "Ah,it was an accident!" Smirking she crosses her arms,"Oh,I'm sure he'll understand,after all it only took him what-three years to gather it all.It's not that much of a time period at all for one of our kind but he certainly wasted quite a bit effort on it." With a sigh he raises a hand,"Alright,you win Akkei-chan..you always win." Smirking even more,her eyes are filled with amusement. "That's because I have all the dirt on you three." Shaking his head Kurai turns his attention to Mikiru."Hello Mikiru-kun.I hear you have a concert here
today?"
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:52 am

Mikiru smirks, " yeah.... you heard right.... It starts in 15 minutes now...." he finishes the rest of his tea and pulls out his wallet placing the tab on the table as well as a considerable tip. "Akkei be sure the waiter gets this. If you'll excuse me. I have to go get ready." he pushes in his chair and heads down the stairs. " Hurry if you don't want to miss it!"
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Uriko looks around and notices everyone beginning to go into the cafe, "Huh? Oneesan? everyone's going inside. Is something going on?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:00 pm

"Hm?Ah,yes..Mina was gushing about some Souleater band having a free concert here today.Do you guys want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Shiro's eyes widen with excitement, " Heck Yeah!!!!" He gets up and pushes in his chair, " Come on! let's go!" XD
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:31 pm

"Calm down..sheesh.." Standing up she pushes the chair back into place."Let's go then.." Putting down money for their order along with a tip she walks inside the cafe,already full of people.Looking around she notices an empty spot not far from the stage and heads towards it.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:35 pm

"Alright,Mikiru-kun.Good luck with the concert..and the fangirls." Finishing her tea while Kurai drinks a cup of sake she stands up."Let's go.I'd rather not miss this..it's a rare chance,I'm usually too busy to attend his performances." Nodding,Kurai stands up as well."As you wish.It is a shame you missed the last one,it was one of the best." Throwing him a dirty look she picks up the books."Unlike some people,I actually do my job." Chuckling he takes the books from her hands,"Here let me,mistress.And that hurt..I'm deeply wounded by your loss of faith in me." Shaking her head Akkei circles around the second floor until the stage is right in front.In one quick move she's seated on the wooden railing."Mhmm..best view."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Cafe Tarot.~
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: