Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Cafe Tarot.~

Go down 
+5
Akkei Sakkaku
Shinichi Yoh
Mikiru Urame
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:33 am

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome to the Cafe Tarot.~
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Cafe2
~
Enjoy your time,listen to live music and relax.Hidden behind greenery you can rest from worldly concerns here.With tables also available outside in the fountain courtyard,a nice library of books for your enjoyment,quiet music,blooming cherry trees,best desserts and the best menu in town we are your little slice of paradise.Enjoy.^^

~Positioning~
Spoiler:

Note:We will serve Shinigami and Arrancars only if they are in a gigai and remain that way while here.Be warned,start trouble and you may not survive to regret it.Have a pleasant day.^^

~Menu~
Spoiler:

~Staff~
Spoiler:

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Sun May 23, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue33/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:23 am

seeing loki coming with the huge cake, shin open his eyes wide in surprise with a big wow epression oh his mouth. scratching his eyes if he's just imagining things, he clearly look at at the cake again and sees that it's for real. thinking how it would be actually eaten by everyone else, shin makes a gulp.

"Wow, I don't even know cakes like that exist." he laughs..

"Isn't it weird how the cake kinda weighs more than all of us."

he laughs again, then approaches the table to help loki place the cake on the table.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:47 am

Returning Shiro's hug she embraces him closely,"I'm very glad that you like it,Shiri." Lowering her voice she adds in a low,mysterious whisper meant for his ears only,"There is another gift I would like to give you,Shiri-ri, but it must wait until nightfall." Pulling back and seeing his happy countenance,happiness practically radiating from him Altria smiles warmly,feeling extremely happy herself. 'Yay,he liked it.Let's hope same goes for the other one.Oh..and the cake.I hope the cake turned out fine..it tasted ok while being made but..no,no,it'll be fine. Someone might get poisoned with my linguiny but not ever with my cake!'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:47 pm

listening to Altria's whisper about another gift, and waiting 'til evening. He smiles and whispers back, 'I have something for you later too...' he pulls back and smiles and holds out a small wrapped package. "for you!" he smiles in a charming way.

(Inside the package is a small amethyst phoenix that has the kanji for 'love' engraved on it)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Smiling she laughs,"Shiro-kun,you didn't have to.It's your birthday,you're supposed to receive gifts not give them."Taking the package and opening it carefully she looks closely at the amethyst phoenix,turning light pink,"Ah..thank you.It's lovely." Giving Shiro a quick hug Altria steps back,carefully placing the phoenix into a pocket of her dress.'It should go into the book..or..no,somewhere I can always see is better..' Shaking her head she glances at the cake,frowning slightly,"Hey Spar..um..Loki..did you remember to bring matches?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue77/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Loki pushes the cake further on the table to prevent any unfortunate accidents. "Whew,almost dropped it on the way.Thanks Shin-san." Looking at Altria he grins, pulling out a lighter from his hoodies pocket."Nope,got something even better,see..oh yeah!" Reaching for the table with gifts he grabs one,tossing the heavy rattling thing to Shiro."Here Shiro,something I thought you could use.I wrote down instructions to it,inside."
(Inside is a pack of 12 kunai with strap on bag to hold them. 5 have words "#4-Byakurai" inscribed on the handle and one has "#32-Okasen" ,their handles are red.3 have "#4-Hainawa",2 have "#2-Nisai" and one has "#73-Tozansho" inscribed on the handles that are blue.There is a note attached.It reads, "Shiro-kun, each kunai has a kidou spell attached to it.The name is on the handle. You set it off whenever you want by saying the name like you're casting. E.x.-"Bakudo #2-Nisai!" But each kidou can be used only once,after that the energy is gone and it's just an ordinary kunai.Choose carefully.Enjoy. ^^v )
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Catching the gift from loki, surprised at how heavy it feels, he looks at it wondering what on earth could be this rattly. "Oh thanks!" he opens it to reveal a pack of 12 kunais each inscribed with different kido spells. reading the instructions carefully, a mischievous grin flicks across his face. "thanks loki! hee hee... I'm going to have fun with these!" He puts them away and pulls out a small package wrapped in green and tosses it to Loki, "Here! for you!" he smiles happily.

(Note: inside the package is an amber fox statue that has the kanji for electricity inscribed on it's side)

Replying to Altria's "Shiro-kun, you didn't have to. It's your birthday, you're supposed to receive gifts not give them.' he smiles at her, "heh! I've been meaning to give these to everyone anyway... I just didn't have time to do it! so I figured... why not now?" He laughs happily.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Suddnely coming up to Shiro, Mikiru claps him on the shoulder, "Happy birthday Shiro-kun!" He whips out two tickets and hands them to Shiro, "Here! two free tickets to the next Soul eater concert!" He smiles and pulls out a small box and also hands it to Shiro, "and this...." he pauses and has a really mischivious look, " Is something I know you'll have fun with!"

(inside the box is a bunch of smoke bombs and flash bombs.)
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Jumping slightly when Mikiru appears out of no where, he turns around right when Mikiru pulls out two tickets to the next Soul eater concert. "Wha?- Oh! Th-Thank you Mikiru-san!" he accepts them and puts them away, just as Mikiru hands him another gift. "??" he opens it and smiles, "sweeeeeeeeeeet, smoke bombs AND flash bombs! these'll be really useful on missions! Thanks!" he puts the bombs away and pulls out a small package wrapped in red, "here... for you!" ^^

(Note: inside the red package is a small onyx wolf statue with the kanji for 'Forgiveness' engraved on it's front.)
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:01 pm

About to walk back to his friend Yoshiro when Shiro hands him a small red package, he looks at it curiously. "F-for me? really?" He accepts it and carefully opens it to reveal a small onyx wolf statue with the kanji for 'Forgiveness' engraved on it's front. He stares at the statue for a long time before looking up at Shiro, "..... Thank you... Shiro-kun." He smiles and bows his head to Shiro before going back to talk with Yoshiro.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:10 pm

Smiling pleasantly Akkei taps Shiro's shoulder as if she was standing near him all this time though there really was no sign of her anywhere."Happy Birthday, Shirimaru Asaka-san," though her tone remains extremely polite there are mischievous laughing sparkles dancing in her eyes," Marius has informed me of this occasion.Therefore,this is for you." Reaching into the long sleeves of her black dress she produces a box shaped object, neatly wrapped in sparkling purple gift paper that crunches underneath her slender fingers."I am assured you'll know which one is from me and what to do with it.It's a pair that links.Colors denote mood and health.Beware if it goes completely white or cracks.The rest is for you to figure out.The sharp thing is courtesy of Yasei,the other from Zero. You'll have to excuse Kurai.He obtained a cat for you so I had to put my foot down,so to speak." Smiling she places the gift in his hands before turning around."Hmhm,have a pleasant party." With a few quick steps she leaves, heading for the second floor of the cafe.
(Note:Inside the box is a CD of mixed music,a red army knife and a pair of two rings.They look simple but elegant,bands of shimmering silver metal with runes carved into them.)
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue77/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:34 pm

Grinning Loki laughs."Enjoy." Raising his hand to catch the green package he looks at it curiously,pulling the paper apart.Staring at the fox his face breaks into a smile. "Hee..sweet. Thank's Shiro-kun." Caressing warm amber stone one more time he gently shoves the fox into hoodies pocket.Glancing at Mikiru and Akkei he shrugs inwardly,returning attention to the cake.Flicking the lighter on Loki busies lighting all the candles.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Shifting warily at Mikiru and Akkei's appearance she tries to keep calm and relaxed,moving to help Loki with the cake.'He..they..are just here to congratulate..that's it..' Repeating those words in her mind she can't stop periodically glancing at Shiro.Shaking her head Altria pats the pocket of her dress,taking out a box of matches brought as back up.Trying to stop checking up and keeping her eyes on cake only she lights the candles on the other side from Loki's with easy,practiced movements.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Catching Altria's discomfort Loki gives her reassuring smile. "Altri-chan,relax. Arcana or not they're not stupid enough to try doing something here.This is neutral ground." Lighting the last candle he steps back to make sure they are all lit,putting the lighter away. "Ok-ay!Time to blow out those candles and make a wish Shiro-kun." Laughing,Loki grins. "Let's see if you can get them all at once."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:41 am

After thanking Akkei, Shiro turns around and looks in disbelief. "you gotta be joking! you weren't kidding about all those candles!" Shiro looks around trying to figure out how he could posibbly blow them all out at once.(thinks: oh this isn't gonna turn out well.)
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Grinning Loki laughs. "Ha ha ha nope,I wasn't. Had to use three boxes."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Looking around he finally let's out a sigh, "ok.... I'll try..." he takes a deep breath and blows at the candles.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Watching Shiro trying to blow out the candles she secretly twirls one hand behind her back.A light,ghostly gust of wind sweeps over the cake at the same time and all the candles go out.Chuckling to herself Myuu smirks,"Nice job Shiro-kun.Ya have some pair of lungs,ne."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Shiro looks kinda surprised not even realizing miyuu helped him blow out the candles, "um... th-thanks.... I.. didn't know i had it in me." ^^;
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:14 pm

Looking surprised she glances at Miyuu suspiciously,wondering if the light brush of wind she just felt was her doing.'But why would she..ah,it doesn't matter anyway..' Brushing the thought aside Altria picks up a big knife,handling it Shiro. "Here Shiro-kun,it's your cake so you get to cut it."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Loki stares at the candles flabbergasted."Wha..how..did..??Maan..what are your lungs made of,steel?" Wondering what just happened he gets distracted with coming cake consumption."Yes!We finally get to eat it!!All that yummy sugary goodness..You did make a wish?Birthday wishes always come true."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:14 pm

Shiro smiles at Loki, "I did make a wish..." he thinks pleasantly about it as he cuts the cake into a enough slices for everyone, while at the same time putting them on plates on the table. After finishing cutting the cake he goes over by Altria and hugs her, "thank you... I can't say I've ever had such a marvelous birthday before.." ^^
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:59 pm

Huggling Shiro back she smiles,happy he's enjoying what they planned."I'm happy you are enjoying it.Doing this was a pleasure.There's a surprise for you in the evening too." Pulling back she picks up two plates of the cake,handing him one."Here,try it.I'd like to hear what you think.I tried not too use too much sugar as it makes you hyper." ^^
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Taking one of the plates Loki digs into the cake,looking to be in heaven.Ending up eating five pieces he doesn't get the usual sugar rush,deciding it's safe to eat more.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:32 am

"Oh... thank you." he takes a small bite, then stares at it wide eyed. *thinks: this.. is the best cake I've ever tasted....* he swallows and glances at Altria, "this.. is amazing...." he finishes the rest of his piece of cake, "that's the best cake I've ever had in my whole life!" seems a little hyper but not too hyper.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 am

~A bit later,in the evening~
Noticing the night has fallen and moon's out Altria finds Shiro,"Enjoying the party?" Smiling mischievously she tugs him aside. "Afraid I'll have to kidnap you for a bit. Something I want to show you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Cafe Tarot.~
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: