Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Babysitting `

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue77/100-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Babysitting.
Goal of the event: Find out what happened at the secret lab.
Specific Users: No.But you should have a good reason for being there.
Mission type: Normal type mission,possibly a side mission.
Story:
12th division has been recently working on some secret project that's deemed so dangerous they obtained permission to open a lab in the human world.Two days ago all contact with the lab has been lost.Your task is to venture into the lab and find out what happened.Possibly the 12 scientists working inside need to be rescued.Remain alert,the lab is full of traps.The lab is underground,underneath an abandoned warehouse called "Pogo" at the edge of town.

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue7/100-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Eyes glued to the doll with horror she has to use all of her will not to jump,gasp or flinch at the sudden feeling of an invisible touch upon her face,hair flicked to the side settling. 'That doll..I must get it away from him at any cost! But how?If only Tsuki...' Backing up in defensive instinct she watches his actions in a manner of someone cornered.Suddenly feeling claws digging deeply into her upper arm Altria bites her lower lip to stop sound from escaping her as five deep slashes tortuously slowly open on her right arm,running from shoulder to wrist, identical wounds appearing on the other arm as well."Nnnh..b-bastard!" Blade cluttering to the ground,dropped from twitching fingers,it feels like burning fire is racing down her arms. Pulling her reiryoku to the wounds she stops the blood flow,unable to do more in her current state,hands covered in blood and still dripping it hanging limply at her sides.Pushing the pain away she glares at Rao,a desperate plan forming.Adopting a look that says,"I am still better then you in every way." she stands straight and proud,hiding the effort it takes her.Snide smile forming she speaks in a condescending voice,"Playing with dollies?Are you not too old?Oh,I get it.You are just too weak.A weakling hiding behind dolls. Too afraid to engage in battle yourself? You must think even a kid such as myself can beat you then.Which is too true.I bet you suck at everything.The only thing you have is the power to make dollies." Wrinkling her nose she smirks,"How pathetic."
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue77/100-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Rao doubles over like he was punched.Pure rage distorts his face. Gritting his teeth he hisses. "I am engaging!El Moldeador De Formas is my zanpakutou and this is my true power,you stupid half-wit shinigami!" Rao punctuates each word driving his fingers into dolls ribcage,abdomen and limbs in what equals punches."You're not getting the situation here.I can do anything to you..!" Enraged his prey is suddenly talking back Rao furiously slashes at the doll's chest,back,legs and face. Madness reflecting his his eyes. Rage blind his strikes are shallow and without accuracy.
Dang..I have to figure something.I'm getting tired but he keeps coming and coming! Figuring out Hiromu's intention Loki curses. He's waiting to tire me out.This is a game I can't win! Must..do..something! Pushed back with each strike of Hiromu's blade Loki figures he has nothing to lose,sneakily beginning to build up his reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue33/100-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:18 pm

getting hit by a bala, shin fell to the floor.

"This is impossible.."

trying to just stay and lie, feeling like it's no use on whatever happens, he remembers nina's reply about him being technically not a kid. Shin pause for a second then remembers what happen when loki accidentally cut nina, as shin tries to stand up, looking at his upper arm, he expects that he was cut too. in surprise..

"I don't have a cut..could it be that?"

then followed by a smile, he thought to himself a hypothesis..

(in mind)
"It's true that if I hit her and damage her or herself, the same thing could happen to me. But could there be a possibility that if someone else besides myself or herself damages her, nothing would happen to me..? Like what happened earlier. I don't know, but I gotta try..I hope loki-kun don't mind"

looking at loki's situation, shin distances himself from nina and focuses his spiritual energy and casts a kido ,trying to make nina be caught off guard and backing up loki and matching the timing

Bakudo # 4 Horin
a rope goes into nina's direction..

(in mind)
"If kido is not exempted to her abilities, i might get binded too, but if my timing is right..it won't reach her before i do another kido.."

Hadou # 4 Byakurai
hitting the space between hiromu and loki causing hiromu to stay back..

running into loki..shin puts a sign on his hand asking if it's okay to switch. then, his hand felt like it was binded meaning nina got her hand binded too. in plan, while doing the switch, nina won't be able to actually hit herself to hurt shin.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue7/100-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Smiling darkly at his reaction,her words accomplishing exactly what she wanted of them she skids back,invisible punches landing on her body and making her bones creak in protest.Feeling the wind knocked out of her and likely more then one rib breaking she sinks to her knee once more,clutching her abdomen. Coughing after his barrage on the doll momentarily stops she tastes copper in her mouth,wiping red from her lips.Ready with another retort,it dies on her lips as new slashes open.Three longs ones trailing down the back,short ones on both legs and long parallel across her chest on top of previous faint scratches.Growing numb to the pain from blood loss and inspecting the damage she thanks Kami the slashes are shallow,direction reiryoku to them immediately to stop the bleeding.Wiping away the blood dripping into her left eye from the three slashes that go through it,she glances at now completely shredded haori,white of the bonding bandages showing,wishing once more she didn't use her outer top for bandages.'I hope after all this we come across some spare clothing.I can't go around like this..heh,but that's a big if,isn't it..' Sight blurring for a moment Altria shakes her head,rising on feet trembling from blood loss.'He's angry but I need him to be furious for this to work.And he hasn't noticed me reconnecting with that piece of my spirit energy either,good.Come on..just a little more.I can't last out much longer.Get angrier you creep,lose your head.' Taking a shaky breath Altria smiles snidely,fighting to continue her verbal attack,"Hah.I am sooo scared.You are nothing more than a Sniveling,Cowardly,Wuss who likes to Play with Dollies! And if that's your true power it only proves it! I bet all your friends here secretly think just that!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue25/100-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Glaring in pure rage at Adareo, Shiro raises his reiatsu to it's fullest, which simultaneously increases the already blazing temperature to soar ever higher. "rrrrrggg..... you really want to know something? ..... Puppet master?" He bares his fangs while curling his lips into a snarl, "you're a fool to believe you can control those whom are clearly out of your league!" focusing his spirit energy and reiatsu, there's a bursting sound as the strings of spirit energy controlling his limbs break. "I don't care.... you can think whatever you want about me.... but..." he pauses his eyes turning black and vermilion, "no one... Harms my friends... or Altria.... WITHOUT INJURY!!!!" he brings the points over his claws together and then opens them creating a huge black and red orb. "CERO.........OSCURAS!!!!!!" a gigantic cero launches at Adareo, which hits him head on. It continues to pass through the wall near Nina and Shin.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Hastily raising his arms, black energy gathering around them Adareo is hit with the Cero. There is a struggle. The light of the Cero looks to engulf him, continuing on through the walls. There is silence, cracking in the distance. Minutes pass. Lumbering figure appears in gaping hole in the wall. Before being hit Adareo acted quickly, countering with his own full power Cero that is held at his hands and not fired, diverting rest of his spirit energy to boosting his Hierro to full strength and wrapping remainder into protective cocoon. Smoke trailing from him Adareo looks utterly trashed but the air around him is ominous. Red eyes glinting with evil intent. His top burned away, Adareo is bared showing multitude of scars covering his body. All that's left of his robes are hakama, turned grey and black. Half of the horn rising from mask on his head has been broken off. Among numerous burns and wounds covering him the worst are on the chest/stomach and arms, pouring black. Pinning Shiro with a cold, unnerving stare Adareo tries speaking, coughs, clears his throat. His voice is scratchy and low. "Are you done? Out of my league, brother? You must be awfully dense. How disappointing." Grinning he darts a look in direction of the rest of shinigami. "No one? How blind are you? Girly looks almost done for already. Be grateful it is not me they are fighting or they would have been dead by now." Raising his shuriken stars Adareo releases them.The weapons float few inches from his fingertips and start spinning. Growling "Now, my turn." he fades from sight. His body reappearing up close behind Shiro, Adareo jumps upside down into a hand stand, turning it into a spinning kick at between Shiros shoulder blades. Following through his assault turns into barrage of lightning quick slashes aimed at different points on the body. Suddenly leaping backwards into the air he finishes with a shower of condensed black Bala. Standing on guard, visibility lowered thanks to dust kicked up, Adareo's chest rises and falls quickly. The worst of his wounds continue bleeding black.
Byakurai hitting space in front of him, Loki jumps back. "Ehh?" Understanding flashing on his face at Shins sign he nods curtly. Good idea.Shin-san is better at kidou. That would work with Hiromu better.Keeping voice low he quickly sums up what he learned of Hiromu."Attack from left if ya can Shin-san, it's his blind side. And he's not too good with depth perception or attacks from a distance." Facing Nina he diverts her attention with quick strikes that are parried. Using reiroku he was gathering Loki places one palm on Raijin. "Hadō #11-Tsuzuri Raiden." Electric current flows down the blade, amplified by the naturally occurring one. "Shin-san, please release Horin! I don't want this to jump through to you."
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Gasping at the sudden feeling of something crushing her,she can't seem to get enough air in,vision exploding with white bursts.With unseen pressure growing Altria staggers,teeters backwards and collapses to the ground, making sure her hand lands on top of her zanpakuto.Pretending to be barely conscious, not that in her current state it's too hard,she keeps her eyes closed.With pressure continuing to crush,she bites her lower lip to keep from voicing pain,glad her hair is hiding her face from sight.Reaching out with her senses open she stays motionless,frantic thoughts racing through her mind like scattered rabbits,turning less coherent by the second.'Come on.I'm no threat now.Surely you want to gloat.I know your type.. Just..come.. closer.. No reason to keep distance now. Unh..please Kami.. otherwise, I really am going to pass out and that'll be the end of it..I have to..finish this fight..my fight..have too..'
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue33/100-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:57 pm

looking over to the cero that just hit to the wall near them. Taking a glance over shiro and altria, shin makes a worried expression then take his look back to loki. Hearing all the information he needs to, shin nods.

"Okay that would really help. From what I know for Nina, if neither me or her hurt herself, it would be all good. So, if it's you fighting her, there's nothing to worry about. Just try not to let her damage herself."

dispelling the kido to nina, shin runs towards to his new enemy. concentrating his spirit energy, shin focus himself to cast a kido..

Bakudo # 21 Sekienton
making a blast, the field around hiromu got surrounded by a smoke.

then after, shin cast..

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini. Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat"
Bakudo # 9 Horin

A rope kido appeared on Hirumo's right side to bind him.

Bakudo # 9 Horin
Again, whispered by Shin, to do a counter but still unspecified to which direction it will come from..

Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:20 pm

His prey lying helpless on the flour,barely alive as he decides,Rao stalks closer.The doll loosely held in his right arm.Squatting near Altria motionless on the floor he watches her struggling to breath with great glee. "That's what bothersome shinigami get for mocking me." Pulling her up and closer by the hair he brings her face close to his own. Tucking the doll into sash tied around his hakama to free the other hand Rao runs his fingers over her face, blood collecting on them. Inspecting bright red he licks it off. "Kehhehe,time to put you out of your misery,shinigami."
"Don't let her hurt herself.Got it!" Running at Nina,Loki's path is interrupted with eight daggers floating around her concentrating at the front."Don't think you can beat me just cause you switched." Growling irritated her plan was interrupted Nina sends the daggers after him in a swarm. Ducking and cartwheeling to the side Loki shunpos to her side,striking for her shoulder. His attack held back by the dagger in her hands he has to retreat with the hovering daggers making an arc and coming back after him.Dang it..I need to disable those flying buggers to have a chance to get to her..Wait,I know! Smirking he collects spirit energy,preparing a kidou.

Disoriented by the smoke Hiromu keeps his guard up,turning from side to side trying to catch a glimpse of his new enemy.A rope suddenly appearing to bind him, Hiromu struggles to break it unaware more is coming. It starts creaking and coming apart.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Using the first horin as bait for the second horin to be successful, shin release the second horin to hiromu's left side that resulted to successfully binding him.

"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six. Bakudo # 61 Rikujokoro"

the tangled rope on hiromu's moves on its own forming six thin beam of lights connecting together slamming to hiromu's body making him immobile.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:58 am

"No.Time to put you in your place!" Gripping Tsuki and snapping her eyes open she pushes away from the floor,lunging forward.Going for Rao's heart her aim is off,the blade instead strikes a few inches lower,sinking in all the way and coming out his back.Using the opportunity given by surprise she snatches the doll sticking from his sash, carefully tucking it into her obi.Pushing away, zanpakuto leaving a diagonal completely going through wound,Altria jumps back,quickly starting an incantation,"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudō #61-Rikujōkōrō." Six,wide,thin beams of light slam into his midsection holding him in place.'More,that wont kill an Arrancar..while I have the opportunity,must attack more.' Starting next incantation she quickly hurries through it,pointing left hand at Rao,"Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws.Hadō #33-Sōkatsui." As a burst of blur spiritual energy is fired at Rao she immediately shunpos to the side,gathering the last remains of all her spirit energy for all out attack gamble,"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hadō #31-Shakkahō. " A red ball of energy concentrates in her palm and grows in size before flying at Rao from the side. Completely exhausted Altria sways on her feet and sinks to one knee,hoping her gamble pays off.'Damn it,like this..I can't do many high level kido concurrently and I've cast Houkiboshi twice before.Shakkaho and Sokatsui was the best I could manage..please..hit..I'm barely keeping my eyes open..if he can still fight after that..'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue25/100-Babysitting ` - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Taking Adaero's blows as if they were nothing, he brings his tail around and slams it into Adaero, forcing him into a wall. Shiro's eyes turn black and vermilion and sonidos over to Adaero, slashing him across the chest with his claws while at the same time throwing him into the ceiling. Just as Adaero is about to hit the ceiling Shiro catches him with his claws and impales Adaero in several place before throwing him to the ground. "You.... claim to be so powerful and cunning..." Shiro growls as he lands on the ground near Adaero who he proceeds to pin with his talon-ed feet. "You're nothing more than a coward.." he presses down with his talons, causing them to sink into Adaero's chest and throat and break more of his rib cage.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:28 pm

"Bakudō #62-Hyapporankan!" Energy rod forming in his hands Loki throws it not at Nina but the daggers floating in the air around her.It disintegrates into numerous short rods that snatch her daggers out of the air,pinning them to the floor and walls.Obstacle removed Loki flash steps right to her,about to cut down surprised Arrancar.
Rao's eyes turn comically round,taken absolutely off guard.The prey he thought was with one foot in the grave attacking him unforeseen.Steel removed from his flesh Rao keels over to his knees,unable to get up before the kidou spell reaches him.Restricted with thin,wide energy beams holding him in place he's too flabbergasted with turn of events for the thought of struggling and trying to break the weakening hold of the kidou to occur.Blue and red kidou attacks zeroing in on him.
Breaking the kidou attack holding him Hiromu is shocked to be bond seconds later by same attack coming from his blind side.Starting a struggle to break free again the next attack proving much stronger leaves him unable to move. Sensing his other family members are in trouble Hiromu turns his head with great difficulty and effort,teeth clenched together in effort. His suspicion confirmed he fixates eyes on Shin again,speaking for the first time.His voice sounds like it is rarely used,rusty and gravely."It is not in my habit to leave things unfinished but family matters come first.We'll settle this next time,shinigami.Liberarse y desaparecen, La Niebla Escarlata!" (it should mean in Spanish:Break free and disappear,Scarlet Mist.) His eye patch flaring with red light Hiromus reiatsu suddenly climbs way high. There's an explosion,red mist filling the room.Hiromu is nowhere to be seen.Nina,Rao and Adareo are suddenly surrounded with the red mist and disappear.The mist swirls and fades.There is no trace of the Arrancars.The doll tucked into Altria's obi fades into a small chunk of her spirit energy that returns to her.
In the middle of his attack Nina disappearing Loki is carried by the momentum,completing the arc of his swing by hitting the spot where she just was.Looking around in full confusion Loki scratches his head."What the hey..where did they go??"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Even though the Arrancars seemed to disappear relief floods her,'They got away but we're all alive.Thank Kami..' Glancing at the doll when it begins to decompose into her spirit energy she sighs,glad Rao's power faded with him gone,tingling sensation of the energy returning where it belongs making her shiver.Pushing up using Tsuki as a makeshift support staff by digging him into the ground she glances around to make sure everyone is alright."Are you guys all ok?" About to say more Altria sways ones before collapsing unconscious, exhaustion from using up all spirit energy and numerous injuries catching up with her.With no reiryoku left to keep them sealed her wounds begin bleeding anew.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Catching himself with a few flaps of his wings he lands and looks around wondering where the arrancars went. "Wha? Hey! Damn it! those cowards are dead next time I see them!!!" He glances over at Altria and rushes over to her. "Al-Altri-chan! .... are you alright?" his voice is full of worry as he gazes at her bleeding wounds. (In thought: ' damnit.... I'm going to tear out that bastard's throat for doing this..... I mean it!') He gently pulls Altria into a hug, being careful not to nick her with his extremely long claws.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Remaining unconscious she only turns paler from blood loss,breathing getting shallower.Her body temperature seems to drop a bit,growing colder.Tsukiyomi is still tightly held in her hand,blade red with Rao's blood.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Shiro reverts back from resu. form. and then quickly cuts off the sleeve of his uniform and then tears it into strips to make makeshift bandages, which he ties on altria to stop her wounds from bleeding. he lifts her up carefully and puts her on his back. "It'll have to do for now... please hold on"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:48 pm

Seeing Altria collapse Loki dashes to her,alarmed at her numerous injuries."Of course she's not alright you overgrown turkey!! Look at all those wounds!" Growing anxious and worried seeing her injuries start bleeding he swears softly in some strange language."Chert..if she's allowing bleeding she must be all out,that's bad.." Shiro bandaging her wounds Loki looks around the room, calling out Akiras name.There is silence,brief vibration in the air of released kidou, then Akira emerges from the corridor,still carrying unconscious Leena,followed by the twins."That's were you hid.Could have helped but never mind.Is there a medical station somewhere close by?This place must have one?" Shaking his head Akira replies softly."Don't you think if there was I would take Leena-chan there?I'm sorry.The only one is in the opposite direction,we would have to go back same way and that passage room is collapsed now.The only way for us is forward,to the main control room.It's close now.They both will have better chances in normal forms." Growling in agitation Loki stares at one point fixedly.Slamming his small sized fist into the wall and leaving a small dent he turns around,starting for the only way forward. "Let's keep going then.We need to get the hell out of here as fast as possible."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:43 am

In surprise to hiromu's last move, shin fell down on his knees and starts coughing in overusing too much kido. thinking about hiromu's escape..

(in thought)
"I know he'll be up to something, but I didn't thought he can do it while binded in a kido."

Turning his glance to everyone, suddenly surprised when altria collapses, seeing shiro and loki rushes over her, shin force himself to stand up and rush over to them.

"Altria-san...Loki-kun..Shiro-kun.." then coughs..

looking at altria's condition, shin glances to shiro while he's putting bandages on altria..

"Let me heal her with kido, I have some left. I was gonna use it to cast another kido to hiromu, but they escape. It's just for first aid though."

Shin faces his hands above altria's body and starts to somewhat heal her with his left spiritual energy.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:56 am

Shiro stares at Shin with a little consern, "Are you sure you should do that? you pushed yourself almost to the limit Shin-kun..." he turns to Loki and the others, "The best option is to keep moving.... I know I may be sounding harsh or maybe insensitive, but we have to keep moving..... we don't have time to wait." he also adds something else, "We need to conserve what's left of our strength.... we don't know what's up ahead... and I can't keep fending off every attack that comes our way......" he looks a bit serious now. (in thought: 'Though it's probbably not noticeable to them.... I'm starting to feel rather tired... I don't know how much longer I can keep this pace going.....')
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:40 pm

understanding what shiro meant, shin immediately finish up healing altria to at least prevent the bleeding of her wounds.

"You're right Shiro-kun and thanks for the concern. I just want to make sure none of us is in a bad state once the enemy get into us again. And yea", he smiles..."don't worry about me, I just used too much kido but physically, i'm okay, just small wounds."

shin stands up and faces loki and the others..

"Alright. let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:51 pm

"One sec.." Puling his goggles back down and clicking them on Loki slowly turns around in a circle twice."Ok-ay,the Arrancars are gone.I'm not picking up their signatures anywhere in the lab.All the other Hollow things are behind us.We should be ok.." Clicking normal vision on he faces the doorway and hallway behind it."Ok,let's go.I'll bring the rear.Let's hurry before something catches up,we wont survive another attack that easily." Switching Raijin to the other hand Loki glances at Altria anxiously.Looks like I'm in best shape out of us all.There's no one close by but if we do get attacked..I'll just collapse it.All that's important is to get them out of here.
________
The further you travel down the hallway the more rumbling sound becomes apparent.At the end of the hallway is a door with sign stating: "Main Control Room".It's shaking,it sounds like there's a hurricane going on inside.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:00 pm

"Okay" Replying to loki..

Relieved. Shin took his sword and prepares to go. Seeing the way further, shin sees the sign in the door..

"Main Control Room?! Alright."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Following behind Loki and keeping close to the group, he periodically glances back at Altria. Still out cold on his back, "..... altri-chan..... we're almost there...... hold on 'til then... please..." is voice is full of worry. "let's figure out what's going on in there.... it sounds like something is going out of control."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:17 am

Stirring slightly she quietly murmurs,"Shiri..," the rest of the words slurring into a pained whimper.Reflexively pressing closer,fingers curling to hold onto his haori she sinks back into the abyss of unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

-Babysitting `
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: New York, USA-
Jump to: