Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Babysitting `

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue77/100-Babysitting ` - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

-Babysitting ` - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Babysitting.
Goal of the event: Find out what happened at the secret lab.
Specific Users: No.But you should have a good reason for being there.
Mission type: Normal type mission,possibly a side mission.
Story:
12th division has been recently working on some secret project that's deemed so dangerous they obtained permission to open a lab in the human world.Two days ago all contact with the lab has been lost.Your task is to venture into the lab and find out what happened.Possibly the 12 scientists working inside need to be rescued.Remain alert,the lab is full of traps.The lab is underground,underneath an abandoned warehouse called "Pogo" at the edge of town.

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue25/100-Babysitting ` - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Glancing back to Altria upon hearing her whisper his name, he sends a reassuring feeling to her with his reiatsu. "I'm here altri...... we'll fix this..... I promise..." he becomes even more determined and hasty at the same. "let's find out what's going on in there.... are we going in?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue77/100-Babysitting ` - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Inching closer to the jumping door carefully Loki pokes it with the tip of his katana. "Drr..it sounds like the end of the world in there." Scratching his head he pokes it once more."Ok-ay,we don't really have a choice here.I'll open,you guys better move back just in case." Plastering himself against the wall Loki grasps the door handle,swinging it open.A fierce wind blows through the hallway.Holding onto the door frame he carefully peeks inside.
It's a huge room,trashed computer panels line the walls.Near the back a strange device resembling a clock is suspended 15ft in the air by unknown means.It looks like it's just floating there,fierce blue energy swirling around it.In the middle of the clock face is a space for some object,there is a gathered bundle of blue energy there,resembling a stone. Small hurricanes whip around the room and sparkling clouds of particles they have run into before randomly move about.Ryu and Ken inch closer to the door,taking a look.Staring at the floating device collective gasp escapes them. "No freaking way!!!That..that's..impossible!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue25/100-Babysitting ` - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:25 pm

"What's impossible?! Can we fix this or not?!" Shiro starts to become more and more impatient with each passing second.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:27 pm

Staring at the floating device awed the twins quickly explain in a hushed whisper. "Amazing,he's really a genius..Nat..he created a time loop.And a dimensional paradox.That soo explains all the stuff that's been going on.See that gathered bundle of blue energy in the middle of tempus machina?Looks like a stone? That's were the stone powering it was and that's actually an afterimage of it! He managed to link the device into a time loop,repeating same fragment of time,same few minutes,over and over. Because the stone was present at that moment that's getting repeated the device and probability are tricked into believing it's still there. And bam,we get out of control machine.To fix this we need to break the time loop.." Huddling together Ryu,Ken and Akira whisper between themselves, glancing at Shiro,the twins tinkering with some object. After twenty minutes they present to everyone something that looks like a mismatched clock turned inside out.Looking proud of it Ryu holds it out to Shiro. "Here.Right now the device is powered with a pure spirit energy source. We need to taint it and..no offense man but being a Hollow right now you're perfect for the job.All you need to do is concentrate a chunk of your reiatsu into this and then chuck it right where the stone is.In theory,your dark energy should taint the pure one, causing an interference long enough for our device to destabilize the loop and break it.If theory's right,that should fix everything and turn everyone back to normal."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:17 pm

"....... grr...... Fine...... if it doesn't work.... you guys are in for a world of hurt... got that?"
Shiro looks skeptical but then takes the device into his left hand, and concentrates, sending his reiatsu into the device. He stops focusing then looks at Ryu, Ken, and Akira. "I'm gonna chuck it..... be ready... Go!!" He hurls the device at the machine, landing it right where the tempus stone should be. (thinks: please let this work.)
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Connecting with the bundle of energy the device flares bright red.There's a deafening explosion.For a long terrible moment everything goes black then blinks back into being. Tempus machina and the disturbances are gone,everything eerily quiet.Loki looks around."Did it work?" Glowing particles condense around them, effects of time displacement beginning to reverse. Bone wrenching pain rolling through him and hall spinning.Closing his eyes tightly at the assault of familiar reeling sensasitions he doesn't open them until it passes. Doing a quick check Loki grins,back to his adult form.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:14 am

As everything goes black then comes back into focus after the explosion. Seeing particals swirl around him, he drops to one knee, as dizzyness takes over. He opens his eye's and looks around noticing he's returned to his normal Shinigami self. "phew..... " he feels a somewhat heavy weight on his back and remembers he's still carrying Altria. "Ack! A-Altria??" he carefully sets her down and leans her up against a wall. "Altria?" he sounds worried and a bit panicked.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue7/100-Babysitting ` - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:56 am

Returned to her adult self there's a rise of her spirit energy,silver threads wrapping around her.Opening eyes slowly she takes a rattling,shallow breath,pale face contorting in pain."Nghh..." The bandages stain red with her wounds starting to bleed anew.Looking at Shiro blearily she tries to say something encouraging seeing his worry but nothing comes out.The room goes spinning and she closes her eyes, shivering suddenly feeling cold.There's a familiar whisper in the back of her mind but she can't seem to make it out.Starting to rise rapidly higher and higher her spirit energy seems to condense around her,forming into a shape.In a few moments a tall,noble looking slender man dressed in shimmering white garments is standing near Altria.With long silver hair trailing to the ground and differently colored eyes, one silver the other yellow,and majestic glowing wings of purest white he looks otherworldly,emanating an aura of pure power. Pinning Shiro with a long,hard gaze for a few silent minutes his quiet voice is so cold it's freezing,carrying undertones of accusation, "What a useless shield you turned out to be boy.Doing nothing but causing harm and pain.." Leaving the sentence unfinished,making it somehow seem a threat,he turns around, kneeling near Altria.As if sensing his presence she opens one eye with difficulty,managing to whisper,"T-tsu-k-ki?" Smiling warmly a smile that is directed only at her he pulls her closer and into his arms."Yes Kichoo,it is me.Your injuries are too great.Rest.It is a full moon tonight.I shall heal us." Nodding numbly she manages a small smile,closing her eyes gratefully and leaning into him,slipping back into half conscious state.Bringing his wings down to wrap around them silver glow surrounds them both.The visible wounds on her face begin to heal,as do the rest of the wounds, bone moving back into place creating a cracking sound.Altria trembles and winces in pain but doesn't open her eyes or makes a sound.

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Worried for Altria he rushes to her,sharing in Shiro's panic. Relieved she opens her eyes it turns to fear when blood seeps through the bandages."Altri-chan!" Touching her arm Loki swears at how cold it is.Blood,she lost too much blood. We need to get her to a hospital,now! Jolting feeling her spirit energy suddenly beginning to rise at alarming rate he watches in awe a man materialize, looking like an ethereal angel. Unable to take his eyes off him Loki gets goosebumps from the feeling of power coming from the 'angel.' Confused a little with the words being spoken at Shiro he gets a sudden sense of understanding when Altria calls the angel 'Tsuki.' Hold up..Tsuki..Tsukiyomi?? So,that's what her zanpakutou spirit looks like? Maann..dude got looks.And those wings..so pretty. That feeling of pure power rolling off him...giving me goosebumps.0.0...
Observing the spirit healing her Loki stays quiet,seeing her trembling in pain he berates himself for not coming to her aid during the fight. I'm such an idiot. I was right there..but got so absorbed in my own fight..damn it..I'm supposed to be looking out and protecting.. idiot.. Drr..they kinda look like lovers,sitting like that.Sure look alike..
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:45 am

Looking away upon Tsukiyomi calling him 'useless' Shiro gets up and walks a little ways away. *thinks: '.... maybe.... Tsukiyomi's right.... perhaps... I am useless....'* He looks around seeing that everyone has returned to normal and shakes his head trying to clear away his depressing thoughts. *thinks: no... I don't have time to be thinking about that....... we need to leave as soon as possible...... and... no... i'm not going to let Tsukiyomi get to me.....' Shiro turns back to look in Altria's direction and quietly says, "I'm not useless.... nor will I ever be.... as long as I continue to keep the promise I made to Altria long ago..... I will never be useless..."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue7/100-Babysitting ` - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:17 am

Without stopping what he's doing Tsukiyomi replies in a mocking tone,"Ah yes,the promise." Adopting a voice that sounds very much like Shiro's he quotes back words from long ago," 'I'll be there for you and protect you with my life..gladly die defending you.' " With a loud scoff he makes a dismissing gesture with one hand."Pure foolishness. How dimwitted are you,boy?Do you honestly think those are the words one wishes to hear from someone more important then life itself?Would you care for her to say that to you,and mean it?Such promises drive one to the grave,as it did with you.Are you even aware what that did to her?Wounds of the heart never heal and do not compare to a mere flesh wound.Did you not wonder why she still remembers your name?" Finished healing their wounds Tsukiyomi gently leans Altria against the wall and stands up,finally facing Shiro.There's a strange mixture of emotions in his eyes:anger,relieve,hatred,worry.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue33/100-Babysitting ` - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:38 am

As the process of reversing gets into action, slightly but surely did shin change back to his original adult teenager appearance. Feeling the sudden increase of reiatsu he never knew he had before because of getting used with the limited reiatsu that he have, shin holds his zanpakuto and gladly smile that finally, he can feel his sword. Turning to everyone to celebrate, he's caught up with the scenery of tsukiyomi appearing on altria and his behavior to shiro. On second thought shin just decided to be silent.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:50 am

Shiro stares at Tsukiyomi, then shakes his head, "you forgot the rest of what I said..... and when you do you remember it, you're the one who will sound foolish." He ignores Tsukiyomi and goes over to Altria, making sure she's completely healed, concern shows greatly in his eyes. (in thought: 'the rest of that promise.... that Tsukiyomi isn't bothering to remember was.... Even if I did die... I'd still protect her... and so far.... I've kept that promise... and am still keeping it.')
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:39 am

"I do not forget anything.The rest of your words were nothing but wishful thinking of a naive child.Whatever it is you believe..at that time you have not truly died but went though a purification process.One could say,the Arrancar Shiro Asaka died for he is indeed gone. Upon death a shinigamis soul undergoes reincarnation.Who they were before becomes no longer." Sighing impatiently,his wings twitch in irritation."A broken shield only hinders.You seem to have trouble grasping a very obvious thing.Though it is nothing but foolishness,the dependence she has formed for you,nothing to be done of it now.Two have been tied to one.But it would seem words are only wasted here. How unfortunate a gift given cannot be taken back." Saying to him no more he turns back to Altria,kneeling near her.Tracing glowing silver fingers down her cheek he murmurs,"Kichoo,wake." Frowning she stirs, opening eyes slowly.Gaze traveling across the hall and from person to person in confusion,lingering on Shiro before focusing on Tsukiyomi.Looking at him with questioning expression a silent exchange seems to pass between them. Finally murmuring,"I see.." she leans forward,hugging him tightly."Thank you..I'm so..relieved..to have you back." Holding her close his wings fold around them."I am always there,my Kichoo." Saying something muffled she sits back,smiling tiredly,becoming concerned at the worry in his eyes and serious expression. Reading the question he speaks before she asks,"You were too reckless. Since when have you become so? Angering on purpose and getting injured to such an extend is foolish and dangerous.Value it more and take better care,even if my voice can't reach you.Though I have healed the injuries you lost much blood.It will take time for it to restore.Make sure to rest.I shall return now... One last thing you need be aware of,"eyes narrowing his gaze momentarily flickers to Shiro,"..both of you..Some..are not what they appear.Beware of the deceiver.Bringing much grief.Stolen can be retrieved.Awakening from sleep. " With these words he leans close,placing a kiss on her forehead,"Until next moon, my Altria-sama." Wings wrapping around and obscuring them both from sight for a moment Tsukiyomi whispers something to her quietly before disappearing in a shimmer of silver light.Looking confused by these last words she shakes her head,"Deceiver?Weakness?" With exhaustion catching up she feels too tired to think of it now,standing up shakily.The room goes spinning and she leans against the wall,trying to clear her vision.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Listening to exchange between Shiro and Tsukiyomi in quiet confusion Loki scratches his head. What are they talking about?Why does it sound like there's something between them?Have they talked before? Perking up seeing Altria come to he's left in more confusion with parting words of her zanpakutou spirit.Running up to her Loki hugs her,clutching close. "Altri-chan!You had me scared!I'm sorry I didn't come to help." Afraid to hurt her he steps back,concern written clearly on his face, speaking quickly as usual when worried." How are you feeling now? Can you move? I can carry you. Tsukiyomi looks so cool! Like one of those angels. How does he know Shiro? What did he mean with that 'Beware' stuff? Are you really ok?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:37 am

Shiro turns away frowning, (thinks:'perhaps...... I am in the way.... tch.... I promised Altria even before I made a pact with Tsukiyomi......... he's wrong... I'm.... not.... what... he... preceives me... to be...') He begins walking off, trying to distance himself from the others... but mainly Altria, fearing what Tsukiyomi may have ment by those words.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:48 am

"Ah..L-Loki..can't..breath.." Wincing painfully when he clutches her close she lets out a breath of relief upon Loki stepping back.Raising a hand to stop his outpour of questions she sways slightly,still unstable,laying a hand on his shoulder to steady herself."Loki-kun,you have nothing to apologize for.You had your fight,I had mine.We're both warriors.I'm feeling fine now,ok.And I can move on my own,though thank you." Glancing away she murmurs,"He looks like one because he is one.." Going over Loki's questions in her head she pauses,frowning in confusion,"Wait a second.. what do you mean by 'How he knows Shiro?' ??What happened while I was out?" Looking around for Shiro she frowns deeper seeing him beginning to walk off."Um..excuse me a moment,Loki-kun.." Going after Shiro she catches up to him slowly,still unstable on her feet."Shiri..hold on,where are..ah.." Stumbling she places her hands oh his chest,palms flat,trying to catch herself. "Nh..sorry." Looking up Altria catches his gaze in worry."Shiri?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Catching Altria and helping to steady her, his expression is rather sad, ".... I'm..... just thinking.... it's nothing...." he pauses forcing himself to smile, "are you.... alright?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:09 pm

"I'm fine..just a bit..woozy.Some chocolate when we get back and it'll get better. What about you?" Looking serious she holds his gaze,frowning,"You don't need to force yourself to smile Shiri..this is me..What were you thinking of? ..You looked..sad..What happened? And why was Loki asking me how Tsuki knows you?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:50 am

Shiro looks away, dropping his hands to his sides and putting them in his pockets. "..... nothing.... it's nothing... let's go.... there's no reason for us to stay here anylonger." he completely dodges Altria's question, and starts heading out of the room and down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:40 am

Looking at his retreating back in slight shock and confusion her expression changes to a determined look.Glancing back at others she murmurs,"I know that's the only way out but..Could you guys follow at some distance for a bit?It seems I'm going to need a moment here.." Catching up to him with some difficulty as the floor insists on wobbling in her vision Altria catches his sleeve,pulling him to a stop.Coming around so they are face to face and she's blocking the way she studies him intently without saying anything for a long moment. "Shiri...it is something..what's bothering you? What were you thinking that made you so sad? What happened while I was out?Why are you dodging my questions?" Frowning and remembering how a certain zanpakuto spirit tends to behave towards other she adds quietly,"Did..did Tsuki say..or do something that upset you?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Shiro stops when Altria catches his sleeve, and turns slowly to look at her. "..... I guess..... you could say that....." He pauses and doesn't say anything more.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Frowning she keeps back impatience,uttering a sigh.Unable to ask Tsukiyomi what he's done this time with him having retreated into resting sleep she looks at Shiro calmly,"What did he say that upset you so much,Shiri?Please answer me..stop evading it."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:56 pm

Shiro glances over at Altria, " sigh..... It's nothing....... I... don't feel like talking about it right now..." he gently pulls his sleeve free from altria's hand, "..... I'll talk to you when we get back to 2nd division barracks... ok?" he smiles slightly.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:13 am

Studying him silently she steps back to make space,giving a short nod,"When we return then." Saying nothing more Altria turns around and starts down the hallway, heading for the way out.Moving automatically and not paying much attention her mind is preoccupied with warning received and trying to puzzle out what happened while she was out.'This is the first time he's trying to evade me.. what happened?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

-Babysitting `
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: New York, USA-
Jump to: