Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Cafe Tarot.~

Go down 
+5
Akkei Sakkaku
Shinichi Yoh
Mikiru Urame
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:33 am

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome to the Cafe Tarot.~
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Cafe2
~
Enjoy your time,listen to live music and relax.Hidden behind greenery you can rest from worldly concerns here.With tables also available outside in the fountain courtyard,a nice library of books for your enjoyment,quiet music,blooming cherry trees,best desserts and the best menu in town we are your little slice of paradise.Enjoy.^^

~Positioning~
Spoiler:

Note:We will serve Shinigami and Arrancars only if they are in a gigai and remain that way while here.Be warned,start trouble and you may not survive to regret it.Have a pleasant day.^^

~Menu~
Spoiler:

~Staff~
Spoiler:

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Sun May 23, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:43 am

Shiro narrows his eyes slightly at Loki, obviously not to please about hearing his words.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Uttering a sigh she whacks Loki slightly on the head."Cut it out,will you.I don't appreciate you saying those things." Looking over at Shiro she smiles at him apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue77/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Fully oblivious to Shiro's narrowed eyes Loki glowers at Altria,rubbing his head.An angry spark lights up in his eyes."You used to think so too!Since when did it change to defending those monsters?Have you forgotten what they've done? I keep telling you that cat is deceiving you!Why won't you listen to me? One's a Hollow,always a Hollow!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Shiro glares at Loki angrily, then lets out a long sigh. his gaze seems to peirce through Loki.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:56 pm

Looking sad she shakes her head."Forgotten?I remember it everyday.But we need to move forward.I've opened my eyes,Loki.You should too,blind anger gets us nowhere.Yuki would be sad to see you like this." She absentmindedly fingers the bangle on her right arm." And whatever Miyuu's intentions might be,they are not..harmful."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue77/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:32 pm

Crossing his arms Loki stares at the stage angrily."It's not blind anger,it's common sense!And don't drag my brother into this,I think I know what he'd feel much better than you!Yuki would agree with me!Hollows are beasts!They lost their hearts,remember?There's nothing decent or human left there but an always hungry,bloodthirsty monster!What do you think that cat wants,to play dolls and have sleepover parties?It's probably a nice game for her before dinner!" Feeling someone's gaze on him Loki stares at Shiro,"What is it?Why are you glaring at me like that?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:44 am

Shiro glares at Loki, before turning and exiting the building.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:50 am

Irritated she grabs Loki by the front of his shirt,pulling him close."He might have been your brother but we were close too!Have you thought that maybe I know things he didn't want to tell you?If Miyuu wanted to "eat" me she could have done it a long time ago.There are things you don't know,think about that.I don't want to hear another word on this subject from you,got it?Not everyone shares your outlooks!And you better apologize to Shiro later!" She lets go."Shin,sorry but I'll see you later." Turning around she quickly hurries after Shiro,catching up to him in a minute."Shiro-kun,I'm sorry about Loki."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Shiro doesn't respond and goes to sit on a bench outside by the fountain. "....."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:08 pm

With a sigh she sits down near Shiro."Really..I'm sorry..he just had only bad experiences.Don't be upset.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Shiro glances over at Altria his anger beginning to cool, "...... yeah..... But.... I had to step out, I didn't want to make a scene." he looks down and seems to be calmer now.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Holding out a hand she catches a drifting pink petal."This is one of my favorite places in this town.I'd like to come here with you many more times." Watching the petal get swept away by a gust of wind she follows it with her eyes before turning to smile at him."An irritating cat once told me,'Human,Hollow and Shinigami.We are all
souls.' What we are is not important,it's what we do. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.You know who you are and I know who you are,as do Shin and Uriko.That's all that maters,to hell with the rest of the world.So don't get angry or upset Shiro.After all,we came here for a day off."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Shiro looks up and nods, he then turns to Altria and hugs her closely. "Thank you.... so much for that. truly..." he seems to be in a better mood.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Blushing lightly she wraps her arms around him,hugging back."It's just the truth. After opening my eyes it's what I think and feel,that's all."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:29 pm

Watching Altria chase after Shiro annoyed,Loki adjusts his rumpled hoodie."Man,she's totally getting played by that damn cat.And what's his problem?" Rubbing his head Loki grumbles to himself.
I don't see why she went mental,Hollows are bad news.And why do I have to go apologize to that guy? Maybe you offended him somehow,after all we don't know anything about that man. Shut up,Rai. Act like the adult you're supposed to be for once and go say sorry.Or would you rather have her stay mad at us?
Letting out a long suffering sigh Loki pushes away from the wall."Guess I better go say sorry.If I don't make it back alive it's been nice meeting ya,Shin." Taking same route as the other two he quickly finds them on the bench by the fountain,hugging? Grinning Loki clears his throat."Ahem..am I interrupting something?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:46 am

Startled,she jumps slightly at Loki's voice,letting go of Shiro and pulling away. "Yes actually,you are.It's called peace of mind." Noticing his grin she narrows her eyes,shooting him a warning look."Don't.Even.Start." Crossing her arms Altria makes an impatient gesture with one hand."What did you want anyway?I don't want to hear anymore on the hollow subject."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:42 am

Shiro blushes slightly, then turns away. "Don't want to hear anymore either.... and what do you want." he sounds rather irritated at Loki.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Grinning Loki holds up his hands."I wasn't going to say anything,really!" Kicking away a stone he sighs. "Look,I just came to apologize.Didn't mean to somehow offend ya." He nods at Shiro. "I just get too,heated,about it sometimes.Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:14 pm

shin inside the cafe as he just watched everyone leave. he's talking to himself..

"Well...whew...I don't know what to call that scene...awkward or intense..or neither...sigh...I just watched and didn't said a thing...or should've i...ooh whatever.."

he stands up to look for someone to talk to..

"Oh wait, where is uriko-san?"
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Uriko got lost somewhere in the crowd, but stumbles into Shin by accident. "!! Eeep! I'm so sorry!" she bows, slightly embaressed.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:50 pm

"Ow...oh it's you Uriko-san...don't bow..it's just me, anyway, it's a good thing you're here, i was looking for someone to talk to."
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
Level: 8
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:23 pm

*Kaoru enters*

"Hey, mind if I join?"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:22 pm

shin didn't saw who came but shin answered automatically.

"Umm of course..."

he turns back and face that person and is surprise as he remember his face...

"Kaoru??! ow, of course you can join here..what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
Level: 8
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Shinichi Yoh wrote:
shin didn't saw who came but shin answered automatically.

"Umm of course..."

he turns back and face that person and is surprise as he remember his face...

"Kaoru??! ow, of course you can join here..what's up?"

"Nothing much."

"Just wandering if I could...nevermind"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:01 am

"Uhhmm okay??..what's bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Cafe Tarot.~
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: