Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Cafe Tarot.~

Go down 
+5
Akkei Sakkaku
Shinichi Yoh
Mikiru Urame
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:33 am

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome to the Cafe Tarot.~
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Cafe2
~
Enjoy your time,listen to live music and relax.Hidden behind greenery you can rest from worldly concerns here.With tables also available outside in the fountain courtyard,a nice library of books for your enjoyment,quiet music,blooming cherry trees,best desserts and the best menu in town we are your little slice of paradise.Enjoy.^^

~Positioning~
Spoiler:

Note:We will serve Shinigami and Arrancars only if they are in a gigai and remain that way while here.Be warned,start trouble and you may not survive to regret it.Have a pleasant day.^^

~Menu~
Spoiler:

~Staff~
Spoiler:

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Sun May 23, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Shiro smiles charmingly at the camera. (in thought) '.... one picture won't kill me i suppose. hm.'
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue77/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Loki comes to Altria's other side,putting one arm over her shoulder. "Just like old time."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue33/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:42 am

giving over the camera to Marius, went back to his position and did the same pose that he did earlier.

"All good"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue77/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:53 pm

"Say shinigami."Marius snaps one picture,followed by a second one."All done." Returning the camera to Loki he goes back to his post."Thanks man." Pocketing it Loki faces the bookcase,pulling out needed tomes with expert practiced movement that must have been done many times before.With four of the books under his arm he relocates to the nearby table.Flipping the first one open the pages reveal many strange diagrams,tables of numbers and passages like: "..-- will destabilize the particles creating a feedback loop which will allow the core to function indefinitely."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:01 pm

~on the 2nd floor~

Mikiru snickers at Akkei's comment about kurai, "heh heh.... well... That's kurai for you." He smiles and then looks at the clock on the wall noting the time. "hm... it's getting pretty late... we should think about heading home before the Cafe closes." He gets up and stretches. "yaawwn.. geez.... kinda tired myself.. hee hee."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:47 pm

~on the 2nd floor~
"But of course,you were performing.I would think much energy gets expended." Looking at the time as well she looks surprised."Oh my..I stayed longer then intended." Standing up she motions Kurai over.Putting the book back he joins them."Had a nice chat?Are we leaving?" Giving him an annoyed look she motions at the clock."Never you mind about that.You were supposed to tell me when an hour passed!There's a ton of work left to do at the lab." Smiling,Kurai leans forward a bit,looming over her with his height advantage."Kei-chan needed time off.Was it not pleasant,listening to the concert and chatting,hm?" Turning slightly pink at the tone of his voice she lets out an angry "hmph." In a fit of childishness she stomps on his foot and turning around,stalks off towards the backroom kept especially so they could open gateways without notice, throwing over her shoulder,"I'm leaving.You can stay here and plot your stupid games for all I care." Wincing,Kurai rubs the injured foot with the other one."My,my,that was really uncalled for.She can certainly act like a child for someone that old." Smiling in amused manner he turns to Mikiru."Congratulations on another successful concert.Shall we be on our way."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Starting to feel tired she stifles a yawn,glancing at the clock on the wall.'Oh..it's getting pretty late..I was going to train today too,been a while and managing to get a day off..' She tugs on Shiro's sleeve,"Today was fun,I had a great time.But it's starting to get pretty late.I'm going home.You can stay with everyone if you want.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Shiro glances at the clock, "hm... nah... I'll head back with ya too. kinda tired, didn't sleep well the other day." he laughs and then yawns. "heh heh. let's go." He waves to the others, "hey! nice seeing ya'll, and nice meeting ya Lok. we're heading back." he turns and heads for the door.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:42 pm

"Ok,let's go home then." She waves to everyone,"See you later guys.And Loki,I expect those pictures!" Walking outside she heads towards a quiet,secluded spot.Checking that no one's around she opens a senkaimon."Let's go.We'll be sure to come again.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:39 pm

"sure." he enters the senkaimon.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:08 pm

"Yeah,see ya later at the division.I'll bring the pics after they develop." Waving with one hand absently Loki's absorbed in the book.Pulling out the camera he flips through the pages,taking pictures."Brilliant idea to use a camera,it always took me ages to write and draw this out.Now with this info,my cloaking device will finally be completed."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue33/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:17 am

shin yawns and enters the senkaimon..
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Finally done with his work Loki puts all the books back and quietly exits the cafe.A pleasant evening breeze ruffles his hair and he smiles."It's a nice night,I think I'll go for a walk before coming back." He disappears down the street.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:21 pm

(Several months later)

Shiro is out for a stroll in karakura town. not having anything in particular to do he stops by the park and sits on a bench, while staring up at the clear sky he stops to think about what to do with his day off. "...... oi....."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Glancing at her clock she smiles secretly,murmuring,"It's about time." Closing her eyes for a moment she picks out Shiro's spiritual signature among many in the city,tracking it down to the park.Getting there quickly with flash step she locates Shiro on a bench,seemingly staring at the sky.Sneaking up behind him quietly she leans close to his ear,whispering,"Guess who?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Lazily tilting his head back to see Altria smiling at him, "Altri?" he smiles at her, "you looking for me?" ^^
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:08 pm

"Hee hee,Yes I was.Not anymore,hmm." Hopping over the back of the bench she smiles mischievously,"Since it seems you're not doing anything,mind coming with me?I wanted to show you something,Shiri."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Shiro gives Altria a wary but sly smile, "what is it? and what's with that look?" he twirls her hair playfully, "sure I'll come along... I've got nothing to do anyway....."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Smiling playfully,eyes sparkling,she leans rather close to him,"Hmm, you'll just have to come with me..and..find.out." Pulling back with a chuckle Altria tugs at his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:36 pm

"ok ok......" he gets up and follows after altria, wondering what she could possibly be planning.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:24 pm

____ At the same time,at the Cafe_______
Tying up the last of the balloons and hooking it in place Loki steps back,sweeping the outdoor terrace of the Cafe with a look searching for any errors.Finding none he dusts off his hands in deep satisfaction."Perfect!" Picking up a clipboard he flips through the pages,putting down neat check marks near each entry written in Altria's curvy handwriting."Reserve terrace at cafe..obviously check,food..check, decorations..check,set up small stage.. yep,cake..at the kitchen, entertainment.. check, send out invitations..did that a week ago,set aside table for gifts..done. Stop..where did I put mine??" Putting down the clipboard Loki searches around the place,coming up with nothing."Damn it..I couldn't have left it back at Seireitei? No,no,I remember picking it up..damn it." Cursing his leaky short term memory Loki does another frantic search of the terrace and coming up with still no gift rushes off for a frantic search of the rest of the Cafe,starting with kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:33 pm

~At the Cafe~
Having been placing the books she borrowed before back into their intended spots her shoulders jump at the sudden loud noises emerging from the kitchen. After a momentarily consideration she makes way for it,pushing the large double doors open.Coming inside to find the place being torn apart and turned upside down by a frantic Loki she grabs him by the back of the collar,to stop any further damage,and gives a small shake."For Seireitei's sake,boy!What in Thoth's name are you doing here?Just look a this mess.Kitchen is off limits to non personnel!" About to say more she spots something glinting atop one of the fridges. Releasing Loki she steps closer,on tiptoes straining to reach the object with one outstretched arm.Managing to snag it she looks at the strange object in her hands,wrapped in what seems to be wrapping paper? "Is this what you were looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:34 pm

~With Altria and Shiro~
"I'm kidnapping you so come along." Laughing she clasps his hand,leading down one of the main streets and towards the Cafe,taking the longer route to give everyone a little more time. 'I hope everything's finished,I checked before leaving and only a few things needed to be done.This has to be..perfect!' Glancing at Shiro from time to time she can't help smiling,giving off a feeling of excited anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:41 pm

smiling slyly at Altria, "Ooohhh.... you're kidnapping me? Hee hee..... that's fine.... but... where are you kidnapping me off to?" he gives her a mischievous smiles and laughs happily.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:06 pm

___Back at the Cafe____
"Yes!My gift!" Lunging forward eagerly Loki takes the gift carefully from her hands, beaming at Akkei in pure happiness and relief,speaking fast. "Thanks a bundle! I was looking for it everywhere and couldn't find it and I thought I left it back at my quarters for sure but couldn't go back cause then I'd be late here and Altria-chan would kill me for sure like she promised if I screwed anything up.." Running out of breath Loki stops to take a breather,slowing down,red tinting his cheeks. "Erm..anyway,thanks! Sorry about the kitchen.I am authorized,Marius-san gave me permission." Seeing time on the clock hanging on the wall behind her Loki's eyes go wide."Ah!!Time..it's almost time! I still need to hang the curtain or it will all be seen through the glass doors!! And call everyone in!!T-thank you so much,again.If you would excuse me,gomen." Giving a short bow to Akkei he hurries out of the kitchen and to the terrace.Setting the gift box on the table with the rest he hurriedly picks out a blue drape from one of the chairs,getting busy with hanging it above the glass doors to the terrace so the surprise isn't spoiled the second they walk into the main cafe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Cafe Tarot.~
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: