Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Babysitting `

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue77/100-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Babysitting.
Goal of the event: Find out what happened at the secret lab.
Specific Users: No.But you should have a good reason for being there.
Mission type: Normal type mission,possibly a side mission.
Story:
12th division has been recently working on some secret project that's deemed so dangerous they obtained permission to open a lab in the human world.Two days ago all contact with the lab has been lost.Your task is to venture into the lab and find out what happened.Possibly the 12 scientists working inside need to be rescued.Remain alert,the lab is full of traps.The lab is underground,underneath an abandoned warehouse called "Pogo" at the edge of town.

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:02 am

"What is?"Stopping on the doorstep she looks into the room.Eyes widening at the scene of carnage inside she turns pale,swaying as the coppery scent of blood is so heavy one can taste it.Trembling she backs away,shaken,sickened and horrified,fighting the urge to turn tail and run as far away as possible from the place.Though not a stranger to the sight of battle aftermath this time her reaction is colored by her current form.Closing her eyes she tries to get the words out,"K-keep going..l-let's keep going..please.."
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Shiro has a sympathetic look on his face, he turns to Altria and places his hand on her shoulder. He gives her a comforting look, "yeah.... let's move on.." he starts heading away from the room and farther down the hall. (in thought: '...... yes.... it would be best to leave the area..... before my hollow instincts take over..')
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Nodding mutely she trails after Shiro,feeling a little better keeping close to him and getting further from the room though the scent of blood still follows.'That..what could have done that?All others looked like they were killed by a shinigami but that looked like a Hollows work..I hope..otherwise..' Biting her lower lip anxiously she shivers at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue77/100-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Closing the door Loki follows them,his movement mechanical.Ghastly,that was ghastly.Work of a Hollow no doubt.I hope we don't run into it..Picking up a faint sound he focuses on what's around him,looking from side to side."Can anyone else hear that or am I going nuts now too,which wouldn't be surprising at all with all the crap going on today."
Their current hallway ends in a dead end,branching off to the left into a long corridor with evenly spaced doors on the right side,labeled L1 through L7.The faint sound can now be heard as muted banging,as if someone is hitting a wall with something heavy.Listening closely it becomes clear the source of the sound is behind the last door,L7,near the very end of the corridor.
"There,someone must be in there!"Loki starts for it but the brightly glowing floor ahead stops him short.Clicking through different mods of the goggles the floor is always seen as simply glowing but it intensifies in spirit energy viewing mode.In normal view the floor looks absolutely normal."Great,another unseen trap over here!Watch out."Pulling out the pen he didn't have a chance to return to Altria he draws a line on the floor to show others where the trap starts.Figuring the distance he thinks of ways to get through the situation,muttering to himself. "Can't jump it,too long.Can't touch it but must get across.Maybe..no,the walls are about..five feet apart,that wont work..."

__My horrible attempt at a map #2______
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Shiro looks at where loki is and where he marked the start of the trap. ".... hm.... is the floor rigged?" shiro glances around and picks up on the loud sounds down at the end of the hall. "...... if we can't get across.... then... hm.." Shiro pulls out his Zanpakuto and stares at it. ".... I wonder.... maybe..." he seems deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Lifting her head at the muffled sound she glances around."No,I can hear it too." Coming to the end of the hallway in a hurry she watches Loki draw a line after warning them about a trap.Staring at the seemingly innocently looking stretch of the floor she comes closer,stopping right near the black drawn line."What kind of trap is it,do you know?Is it going to explode,make a force field,drop the floor on us?And how far does it reach?I have an idea that might work but I need to know where the trap ends on the other side." Waiting for Loki's answer she meanwhile unstraps Tsukiyomi,he would get in the way tucked at her waist,using the sash that holds him to fashion a strap so she can carry him on her back.After a few infuriating moments of whirling around trying to tie it securely she at last succeeds,zanpakuto now held on her back by the sash.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:36 pm

"I got zero idea what the trap will do.It glows brighter in the reiatsu reading mode,maybe it's a delayed response kidou.Whatever it is,touching the rigged floor is a humongously bad idea for sure." Loki observes the trapped portion of the floor once more."What sort of idea?This thing is long.Way over there,see that door with L6 on it?It reaches the edge of the door.If you get past the door you are safe.Oi,there is also some sort of force field covering the L7 door and about five feet on each side of it.I can't see it clearly but it's like a haze hanging around it.By this set up I would say someone really didn't want anyone to get to the L7 and whoever is trapped inside." Loki grins."Surely a good sign for us.Now what's that idea of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:17 pm

"Watch,I'll show you." Giving him a confident smile she measures the distance from the black line to the L6 doorway with her eyes."Hmm,a bit long but it should work." Backing away to the very beginning of the hallway she takes a calm breath,gathering as much spirit energy to her feet as possible.Starting to run she takes a running jump,angling so she hits a wall.Pushing away she rebounds at the other wall,then rebounds from that wall and in such manner moves forward never touching the floor.Pushing away each time with force she rebounds from left to right and back in a silver and black blur,at last reaching the L6 door.Rebounding one last time she flips in the air and lands gently on the floor past the L6 doorway.Breathing heavily she slumps against one wall."Huff..So,what do you think?Easy,right?Huff..You have to be..huff..careful to push away with enough force or you wont reach the other wall but otherwise it's easy..though small size is important.Shin and Loki can make it but I don't know if you'll be able to cross like that,Shiro.."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:34 am

watching altria do the trick..

"I'll try if I can. I'll go next"

doing it at the same manner, shin manages to reach the other side but wasn't able to land very well.

"Aagh..I'm okay.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:07 am

Shiro stares at Altria, "um.... you know... I could just use my res. form and fly us over there...." he just stares at them, then decides he'll just fly over himself. He activates his res form. but instead of the usual phoenix skull on his head there's a pair of Dragon horns, the white uniform turns black and his usual fiery tail is replaced with a long dragon one. his appearance seems more like a combination of a dragon and a phoenix. (See avatar image for the actual details) He glances at the others and spreads his flaming wings, "If you guys want a lift tell me now, or I'll see you on the other side." He seems impatient.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:01 pm

"Er..Shiro?Shin and I are already on this side,it's just you and Loki that need to cross.Furthermore,thanks for the offer but I'd rather get glomped by Miyuu..a hundred times..then be carried in this form..again.." Crossing her arms she leans on the wall. 'Bloody embarrassing is what it is,to be carried like this.If only I could use shikai,Mugetsu would have been perfect for this.I hope it's the scientist behind that door and not another freaky Arrancar..I can't take being so..so..small..for much longer.' Muttering darkly at those thoughts she pulls away from the wall and heads towards the L7 door. Forgetting in her irritation what Loki said about a force-field she tries to open it.Her hand collides with something tangible but unseen and with a crackling sounds something lashes out with force,sending her into the opposite wall.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Loki's eyes go wide when Shiro activates Resurreccion,instinct screaming there's an enemy right there and why isn't he doing something.Ah!Hollow!He really looks like one now.It wasn't so bad before but this..T.T Backing to the other side he keeps an eye on him vigilantly."No!No!I don't need a lift from you!" The words come out in a high,panicked squeak.Coughing to clear his throat he curses his childish voice that used to get high when he was nervous or scared over something.Itching to get away he backs down the corridor.Taking a running jump at the wall just like Altria he crosses the trapped area same way as Shin and she did,landing clumsily.When Altria tries to open the door he opens his mouth to warn her but it comes too late.Rushing to check if she's alright he trips on Raijin,getting a facefull of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100-Babysitting ` - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 pm

watching shiro's resurreccion.

"Awesome, I remember the last time I saw that..really brings back memories."

Then, with altria's fail attempt, shin runs to the opposite wall to aid altria..

"Hey, don't go doing things recklessly.."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:06 am

"Ow..leaping Aizen..what the heck did just hit me,a tow truck?" Trying to catch her breath she glares at the L7 door,remembering much too late Loki's warning about a force-field.Rubbing the back of her head where a bump is forming she gets up off the floor,shifting Tsukiyomi from where he was digging into her back rather painfully.Turning to Shin she shrugs,unaware that she's slowly beginning to be more like her previous,careless nine year old self."Maybe I rushed a bit,oh well.Now we know what the force-field does.At least when you're small you don't make much of an impact." Glaring at the L7 door again she counts out five steps on each side of it,unsheathing Tsukiyomi and making a notch after the fifth step on both sides."Ok,so the force-field thingy stops here.That's probably where the room we want stops and another begins too so we can't go through a wall here.Only Loki-tan can see it with his fancy goggles.Hey,Loki-tan,can you see what it actually is?If it's a kido we can try dispelling it.Oh!Can you see into the room?Like,how many people there are and what they are?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:58 pm

"Blergh,why does this always happen to meee?" Jumping up embarrassed Loki pretends nothing happened,dusting off invisible dirt from his hakama.Surprised when Altria adds -tan to his name he takes a good long,worried look at her.The heck?She never,ever,called me -tan before.Heck,you can't even catch her using honorifics most of the time.Oh sprockets,please,please don't let it mean we're slowly actually becoming kids.I don't know what either of them was like at that age but I had zero common sense.Wait..think..if we are..Then,she and Shin would get effected first cause they got rewinded first..waaaiitt!!!We have a freaking Arrancar with us!He's acting like usual Shiro right now but..What was he like back then? Trying hard not to imagine Loki gets bested by his overactive imagination,with happy malevolence it paints him a grisly picture.That's it.If I start acting like back then it means he's next cause we got rewinded at same time and then we're all screwed.Why meee? T.T No,there's still time!We just need to hurry. Clicking on his goggles Loki tries the X-ray mode on the wall.Describing out loud what he's seeing."You were right,the room is five feet on each side,covered by this barrier so we can't bust a wall this way.It's distorting my view but there are four figures inside..of the smallish size.One's on the floor,two are facing each other..one is banging some object on the wall,that's what is making that sound!Switching to spirit energy mode.." There's a click as he cycles to the right one."Ok,let's see..I can't read their reiatsu,the signal is distorted but I don't think they are Hollows..the force field itself is kidou-ish like but with huge differences.Man,I don't know how we are supposed to get in.It repels physical contact like we just seen.."

__Note:From this point on Shin and Altria are slowly starting to regress into their chosen ages.It doesn't effect memory or things they know but more their attitudes and behavior.If you were a reckless ball of curiosity back then but grew out of it you are going to slowly start behaving like that again now.Starting count with this post you will regress more every five posts.I'll keep count like this to make it easy:
Posts since regression start:1 _______________
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Shiro flies over and lands gracefully by Altria, Shin and Loki. He gives loki a cool calm stare, "So.... we're stuck behind a force field? greeeaat." shiro de-activates his res. form and sheaths his zan. "..... what if we tried breaking it with kido?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:58 am

Figuring that would be an exciting endeavor she claps her hands together and cracks her knuckles not bothering to think the idea through. "Let's do it,worth a try!There's this hadou I've been learning recently,it's juuust perfect for this.Move back a little guys,I need room to cast it." Backing up towards the opposite from the force field wall she takes a stance.Putting her left hand out in front of herself she clenches it into a fist,using her right hand to support it. Letting her spirit energy rise rapidly she concentrates it all into the left fist, "Crushing star, flesh of man. The eternal sky's journey begins with a spark." Holding the kido charged she runs towards the force field wall,swinging her left arm forward as if she's going to punch it,"Hadou #76-Houkiboshi." The gathered energy shoots out like a comet from her fist,hitting the force field.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:53 pm

"We are not stuck.It's the 'probably scientists' in that room that are stuck.We just need to get in." Less nervous now that Shiro has returned to a more normal looking form Loki still behaves skittishly,maneuvering to keep either Altria or Shin between them at all times.Doubtful on the chances of kidou working he rapidly clicks through different modes of the goggles,trying to figure out what the force-fields is,how it was created and what it's weakness is.Loki gets so absorbed he only hears the name of the kidou Altria is using when she's striking with it."No!Wait!We nee-.." His words are cut off.The shot energy hits the force-field,it starts glowing bright red,wavering and attempting to repel the energy attack.Powerful wind from the collision picks up snatching away everyone's breath.The force-field continues glowing brighter and brighter.At last the energy attack fizzles out,its power lost.The force-field wavers but remains.
Having watched everything through the goggles Loki jumps in excitement."I've got it!That almost worked,it just run out of power.Our abilities are lessened in these forms.That's why we need to attack with kidou all together,at the same time!That will definitely break through!"

___Posts since regression start:4____
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:58 pm

feeling something weird inside him...

"Loki-kun, I sure do understand that that plan could possibly work but I'm not really sure about it. I mean, I really don't know why I'm feeling negative about it..arrgh!"

(note: there's nothing really wrong about loki's calculation, it's just shin's old inconfident and pessimistic behavior he had before..)
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Shiro looks kinda uncomfortable, "er.... I can't use kido.... at the moment... would um.... a cero work?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Pushed back by the wind when the kido slams into the force field she raises one arm to shield her eyes from the bright glow.Peeking out when it's over she has a wide smile on her face,not noticing the strange coldness that passes over her in a second."That was great!So you're saying if we all hit it with all we got it will go bye bye?Heehh.." Looking excited by the prospect she lightly slaps Shin on the back in a friendly manner,"Come on Shin-tan,it's gonna be fun!What we got to lose?Let's each pick the most powerful kido we know,I'll repeat Houkiboshi since it worked so well." Looking at Shiro she scoots further back unconsciously,"Cero?Hell,why not?It uses reiryoku just like kido,outta work.Heh,let's have a nice,big,explosion!" She starts gathering spirit energy to her left arm ones again,clenching it into a fist.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:42 am

Loki looks at Shin seriously."Let me ask you something,do you know what you were like as a kid?I have a hunch,a very bad one..we might be regressing to the behavior appropriate to our current age.That negative feeling of yours could be the result.I have no concrete proof yet except someone's weird behavior." He looks at Altria at this point."But I'll know for sure soon enough.I was born in Soul Society so I remember my childhood unlike konso-ed shinigami,I'll know if I start acting like back then.Right now we need to hurry and fix this before someone else regresses too far." At this he secretly glances at Shiro.With Altria acting even weirder Loki goes through all the kidou spells he knows,comparing them against each other in a power vs. ability to pull it off successfully competition.Soren Sokatsui is the winner.It's the strongest and highest level hadou I know.And I practiced with it over and over again.It should work. Hearing mention of a Cero he nods in agreement."It should,as Altria-chan said firing a Cero uses the same basic principle as casting of kidou.Both are powered by spirit energy.Maybe your H-Hollow spirit energy will be able to disrupt the force-field enough for it to weaken.Especially mixed with ours." Slowly pulling together his spirit energy Loki envisions what their combined attack will be like."Uh oh..we might have a small problem..or two.One,release of all that energy will attract any nearby wandering Arrancar Hollows.Two,there's a big chance of us getting blown to smithereens when that much energy will be released in such a confined space.Someone should raise a shield right after we do the attack on the force-field."

__Note:Early heads up,after two more posts,when that 8 below is a 10,Shiro and Loki will also slowly start to regress into their chosen ages.Like stated before,it doesn't effect memory or things they know but more their attitudes and behavior,oh and personality.They will regress more every five posts after the 10.
___Posts since regression start:8____
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Shiro grins somewhat eviliy, "heeee heee hee... okay... you may want to stand back a little." He raises his left hand and gathers black energy in front of his hollow hole. "ready? if not I'm firing anyway." A black cero shoots from Shiro's hand and slams into the force feild.

Last edited by Shiro Asaka on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:45 pm

"No,wait a minu.." Loki slaps his forehead with the Cero fired,too late in warning again.The force-field turns bright orange at the collision with the Cero,emitting sparks.It starts getting brighter again and the Cero smaller.In a bright flash the greatly diminished Cero bounces off the force field and takes out the opposite wall in an explosion,debris flying everywhere.The force-field returns to normal. Loki ducks at the explosion,carefully opening his eyes when it's over.Glaring angrily at Shiro he walks up to him."I said 'attack it all together',not 'whenever you please'!Do you want to collapse the whole place and bury us here,you Cero shooting maniac!?"

___Posts since regression start:10____
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Shiro looks at Loki and seems to be regressing to a more 'I don't give a damn' attitude. ".... well hurry up then! seriously..." He goes off a little ways to examine the newly exploded wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

-Babysitting `
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: New York, USA-
Jump to: