Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Babysitting `

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue77/100-Babysitting ` - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

-Babysitting ` - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Babysitting.
Goal of the event: Find out what happened at the secret lab.
Specific Users: No.But you should have a good reason for being there.
Mission type: Normal type mission,possibly a side mission.
Story:
12th division has been recently working on some secret project that's deemed so dangerous they obtained permission to open a lab in the human world.Two days ago all contact with the lab has been lost.Your task is to venture into the lab and find out what happened.Possibly the 12 scientists working inside need to be rescued.Remain alert,the lab is full of traps.The lab is underground,underneath an abandoned warehouse called "Pogo" at the edge of town.

AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue77/100-Babysitting ` - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Ryu jumps off Shiro's shoulder,holding Ken under one arm.Politely leaving the pair to settle their problem he props his brother against the wall,trying his best to bring Ken around.
Loki hurries out of the room,dragging Akira along,following after Shiro.With them stopping far from the room it can still be heard as it caves in on itself with a final boom."Whew,made it." Wiping his brow he looks around the hallway they are in,pulling down his goggles to check for any traps.Catching snatches of the argument between Shiro and Altria he turns their way at explosion of Shakkaho. What the heck?Oh no..the regression!Shunpoing to them he looks worried."Hey, hey,stop it you two! I just knew it..our personalities are regressing to the same age as the body is currently in. You've got to keep a hold over it.You,stop being an arrogant bastard with an attitude.And you,keep that anger in control,no attacking others with kido!"

Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue25/100-Babysitting ` - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Shiro looks surprised when the kido blows up in his face turning it black from the smoke. He's about to say something when loki barges in. looking up briefly at loki he returns his gaze to Altria who's pissed off to who knows what end. suddenly realizing what he'd just done he looks a bit ashamed. ".....A-Altria..... sorry.... I didn't mean that.... sorry." he looks rather ashamed of himself for pissing off Altria without meaning to.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/100-Babysitting ` - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:21 am

Glancing briefly at Loki she crosses her arms,growling through clenched teeth,"Hmph,you think?And how exactly are we supposed to keep a hold over what's essentially who we are..were?You at least grew up in Soul Society.I don't even know what I was like as a kid, what to watch out for." Looking back at Shiro her ticked off expression softens at his apology,stepping closer she hugs him,"I'm sorry too Shiro-kun,for blowing up a Shakkaho in your face.It was a stupid,dangerous thing to do.It's just..being like this makes me feel powerless,which gets me really ticked."
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Loki shrugs."By remembering who you are now.Apparently you had anger issues in childhood.So watch out for that." Relieved they both get over their spat quickly without it escalating into all out battle Loki leaves them in the middle of embracing,coming over to where Ryu and now Akira too are trying to wake Ken. "Hey,what happened to him?" Ryu sighs,"My fool of a brother hit his head a tad too hard when Shiro-san was slammed into the wall." Loki grins."I got just the thing." Leaning over Ken he shouts loudly right in his ear."WAKE UP!" That gets the needed results,Ken jerks awake in a panic."What?What?Where?" Leaving Ryu to calm his brother Loki pulls Akira aside,speaking quietly."Ok,which way do we go from here?And where are we going even?" "The security control room.We have to switch off the shield generators there to be able to get into Central Core Control room.It's not far now,just down this hallway." Peeking at Altria and Shiro,Akira shakes his head in confusion."I simply cannot comprehend it.How can one stand to be around and even initiate close contact with something so vile.Something that eats souls." Clicking off his goggles to normal vision Loki looks at Akira sharply. "Look man,lay off it.I don't get many things either and Hollows are totally evil but one thing you can trust is Altria-chan's judgment.Shin-san looked fine with it too.So drop it." Raising his voice he calls out,"Hey,love birds.Are you done making up?We have to keep moving before the regression progresses too far and we're all acting like big jerks."
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue25/100-Babysitting ` - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Hearing Akira's words, Shiro gives him a sideways glance. giving Altria a gentle nudge as if to say 'let's get going' he turns to look at Akira and Loki. "Don't think I can't hear you two." He keeps his voice level but stern, an angry vibe coming from it. "I didn't choose this.... now hurry up and tell us where to go so we can reverse the ga'damn effects!!!"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/100-Babysitting ` - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Stepping back she looks in confusion at where Loki and Akira are standing, wondering what Shiro is talking about.'Choose what?' Shaking her head she adjusts Tsuki from where he's been digging into her shoulder."Yes,let's go.And..where are we going anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:54 pm

"to the control-or-whatever room. So we can get this damn thing reversed... I'm sick of looking like this... and being judged." he looks a bit pained, "anyway.... hurry up and get on..... we still need to keep moving." he looks over at the others, Ryu & Ken, "Hey! hurry up! we need to go!"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:47 am

She looks at him sadly,"Shiro..Shiro..though I share your impatience to reverse this..you keep forgetting what I said before.." Shaking her head she jumps up lightly,settling on his shoulder.Brushing the hair out of her eyes Altria seems lost in thought.'What is suddenly so wrong with being an Arrancar?It's a temporary effect,it doesn't disable in any way unlike getting chibified.It's those fools reaction that seems to be getting to him..sigh..but who cares what some 12th division idiot freak scientist thinks,it's all their fault in the first place..'
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Loki laughs uneasily."You heard that,eh.It was a private conversation.That's some hearing you got there." Having recovered from going half deaf Ken shouts "Dibs on navigating!" jumping onto Shiro's shoulder with tired looking Ken close behind.Pulling Akira along with him Loki comes up closer,giving him a nudge.Clearing his throat Akira nervously keeps fussing with his glasses. "Ah,right.Ehem..The security control room is where we need to go first..We have to switch off the shield generators there to be able to get into Central Core Control room where the tempus machina is located.It's not far now, just down this hallway should be a dead end.In reality it's a hidden entrance to the security control room.But be watchful of traps on the way,that cave in could have activated any number of self defense mechanisms." With their course set Loki takes off down the corridor with Akira in tow."Come on then Shiro,let's go." Keeping on the look out for traps he skids to a halt when after a sharp turn a dead end suddenly looms.Right near the wall shimmers a kidou shield.Coming closer cautiously he peers into it."Wha..?" Inside,protected by the shield is a girl,about ten years of age.Slumped against the wall she appears unconscious,deep red staining her side.Catching sigh of her Akira turns white as a sheet,rushing forward."Leena!" There's a loud crack as he is repelled by the shield and thrown back.
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:40 am

Listening carefully to Akira's explanation she sighs.'Great..still a tone of things to be done and who knows what we run into next.Nothing like that monster thing,hopefully.' Watching Loki take off Altria impatiently tugs one of Shiro's horns,"Come on,slowpoke.Let's go,you were in a hurry a minute ago."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Suddenly being tugged in the direction of loki Shiro stands upright with Altria still dangling off his horn. "Alright Alright, I'm comin'!" He Carefully pulls Altria off his Right horn and puts her on the ground. "And leave the horns alone will ya? geeze." he goes over to see loki and Akira having trouble with another force feild. "oh boy.... what's going on over here?" he notices a girl on the otherside of the force feild, but she doesn't appear to be moving.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Laughing she follows after him,"Aw..but it's fun,tugging on them." Noticing the barrier upon coming closer she leans in to inspect it,looking over the girl inside carefully,"It looks like she's hurt..there's blood on her side..maybe she was attacked and cast this barrier for protection?Hmm..but how do we get it down though.." Turning around she calls Akira over,"Hey,you know her,right?Try calling her name,maybe she'll wake up long enough to release the kido. Otherwise we'll have to try and break it..that will be hard to do without hurting her.."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Ryu and Ken jump down off Shiro's shoulders to investigate the kido shield.They exchange a look seeing the girl inside.After getting zapped by the shield Akira scrambles back up to his feet,running up to the barrier again.His face clearly shows anxiety and worry."Yes I know her!That's my baby sister!" Ready to try anything Akira moves as close to the kido barrier as possible,calling out."Leena-chan..Leena,you need to wake up..please! I cant get to you with the barrier active..come on!" There is no reaction at first but after a few moments the girl stirs.Opening clouded green eyes she hoarsely whispers."N-niisan?" The kidou barrier around her crumbles.Eyes closing she slips back into unconsciousness. With the shield gone Akira rushes for the girl,dropping down near her.On a closer look it becomes clear she's seriously injured,numerous deep claw marked slashes raked everywhere with a specially nasty one running across her chest.A growing pool of blood is collecting beneath her.
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:10 pm

"Sister?!" Surprised with the revelation she kneels near Leena,glad her idea worked.Swearing upon seeing how badly hurt Leena actually is Altria hurriedly gathers spirit energy to her hands until they glow silver.Carefully moving them above the wounds she manages to stop the bleeding just barely but is unable to heal any further as the silver glow around her hands flickers and dies out. Frustrated with her current limitations she hits the wall,"Damn it.. if I could just use shikai.." Thinking for a moment she removes her black outer haori top, leaving only the white on and begins ripping it into strips,"We need to bandage her wounds,I stopped the bleeding but it might resume again.This will have to do until we come across something better." Getting to bandaging Leena's injuries she gestures at Akira's top,"Yours too."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:00 pm

In shock from seeing his sister in such a state Akira can only incoherently mumble something.Jolting at the words addressed at him he looks at Altria in confusion. "Mine too??" Getting the meaning after some minutes with exclamation of "Oh!" he hurriedly removes his shihakusho top,ripping it into strips in same way Altria did to hers.Coming up to them Loki sits down."Can I help with anything?" Meanwhile Ryu and Ken are doing something in the corner of the dead end.There's a loud click and the wall slides away to reveal a door. "Alright! Central Security Control,here we come." "Not so fast,Ken.We need to enter keycode in first."
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:58 am

Busy with the bandaging she glances at Loki,shaking her head,"No,not unless you have some device that heals instead of blowing things up.." Tightening the last knot she finishes,wiping her hands with a left over piece of a torn haori,"There done,this should do for now.Most of the slashes aren't too bad,the one on the chest is the worst,"giving Akira a reassuring smile she adds,"Don't worry,she'll be ok.We got here just in time." Standing up to stretch a cramped leg muscle she looks around,noting Ken and Ryu working on opening the doors."Hmm..We'll need to be careful about moving her but we also need to move quickly.Maybe.." glancing at Shiro she quietly mutters something about "steering" and "careful smooth flying."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:49 pm

Looking relieved Akira smiles gratefully."Thank you.Words cannot express my gratitude.We are in your debt." Hearing Altria's muttered words he jumps up in a hurry. "NO!" Words coming out louder then he wanted Akira turns pink,speaking quieter but stubbornly. "No.Leena-chan is my sister,I'll be carrying her.And I'm sorry,he's fast but judging by previous experience your f-friend is the first to get attacked,presenting biggest threat out of us all to would be attackers."
Loki laughs."Nope,sorry.I've tried inventing one but..it's a lot more complicated then one would think,creating a machine for healing a being made out of spirit particles and not sturdy physical flesh.I'll go see how Ken and Ryu are with opening those doors so we can keep moving,holler if you need anything." Jumping up he moves away for the doors where the twins are having a quiet argument."..and I'm saying just opening them might trigger some nasty surprise the bastard left for us to find!" "Ken,stop being foolish.It's Security Central Control.." "Exactly!Bet he predicted we would come here!" Clearing his throat to gain attention Loki motions at the yet closed doors."Is there a problem?We need to keep moving." Taking a quick look at Leena Ken nods impatiently."Yeah,we know.But I think just opening the doors is dangerous.There might be a trap or some other nasty.Nat,he's smart.He would have predicted us coming here.." "Just maybe,brother.A very slight chance and we need the door opened." The two start their argument anew.About to interfere and demand the damn door opened no matter what Loki is stopped short by a sudden very loud noise coming for the hallway, some distance from them but slowly getting closer.Startled he pulls down his goggles,clicking them on and motioning for everyone to be quiet Loki creeps to the corner,taking a quick peek.Exhaling a "Dear sweet mother of Cog God."" he hurries back,looking panicked."It's t-that thing!F-from the room..it's not dead! And it's signature readings are all weird..it's still a ways off,we need to get out of here before it reaches here!" Catching his panic the twins punch in the code in a hurry,the doors opening with a silent woosh.Stepping in Ken's head sticks out in a second."The room's all clear.Get in,we'll lock it and put up a barrier.It will never find us." Helping Akira carefully pick Leena and settling her into his arms Loki wipes up the blood on the floor with left over rags.Better not leave a mark like this.Done with that he hurries to the door."Altria-chan, Shin-san,Shiro..come on hurry,it's getting closer."
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:41 am

Startled by Akira's loud "no" she looks irritated at first,tired of his Arrancar phobia,but it softens to understanding as he explains his reasoning."Yes,you're right..that's quite true..but it's possible someone smarter would target the weakest links,us,first.Though so far those things showed little intelligence.Well, have it your way,just be careful not to make any jolting movements while carrying her." Feeling drained Altria's about to move for the still locked doors to find out why it's taking the twins so long to open them when the loud noise erupting in the hallway makes her jump slightly in surprise."What in the..?" Listening intently to figure out what's making the noise she frowns,"It's..getting closer?" Watching Loki going to investigate with the help of his goggles she quietly moves closer to Shiro,nervously reaching back to grip Tsukiyomi's hilt just in case.'Please don't let that be something hostile,we can't fight in these cramped quarters,they'll collapse like the room and there's no way out.' Seeing the panic on Loki's face she curses their bad luck."Kuso.What is that thing made of?" Watching the hallway corner with anticipation as the noise gets closer she glances at the door opening into the security control room and their way out,backing towards it.With everyone but the three of them safely in she pulls on Shiro's sleeve,"Let's go,move.You too Shin."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Shiro just gives Akira a cool stare, he looks back in the direction of the collapsed room as if there were something there. Hearing loki's words about the other arrancar not being dead, confirm his suspicions. Realizing Altria tugging at his sleeve he lets out a low growl. "grrr.... I'm coming...." carefully picking up both Altria and Shin, he flies into the now open room. Landing a bit further in the room he puts Altria and Shin on the ground before glancing back to make sure everyone's still together. "..... everyone accounted for?"

OCC: Sorry I disappeared for awhile... i had stomach flu. >.>
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Doing a quick head count Loki nods."Hai,everyone's here." With the rumbling signifying the things approach getting closer he pushes the door shut."Hey,you two,that barrier about now would be nice!"
Ryu rushes to one of the computer panels lining the walls,Ken to the other.Clicking buttons and flipping switches the computer system comes to life,bathing the room in a blue glow of the monitors.With a metallic clang enforced doors slam down over the entrance.A red glow envelopes the walls,the protective barrier activated."Ok,we're safe now.Give us a few to pull down security around the main control room and open up a path to there." Interested in the technology Loki comes up to investigate the panels, periodically asking Akira a quiet question.Fifteen minutes pass.Suddenly a doorway silently opens in one of the walls,brightly lit corridor behind it.Coming away from the computer panel the twins speak in turn."It's done." "We just follow the corridor,pass dining hall and.." " ..get to the main control room and tempus machina!"

Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:58 pm

'Gh..carried,again..I have legs,I could have walked that short distance.' Biting down on her annoyance she pulls up a slipped white sleeve,looking around the room with interest.With the barriers protection assured she walks around the perimeter of the room,studying the panels curiously while Ken and Ryu work on creating a path.'Just a bit more.I can't wait to be normal self..and to have Tsuki back,no matter how annoying he gets.' Jumping slightly as a doorway opens just as she passes Altria peeks into the brightly lit corridor."So this is our road to take,huh.Good job,let's get this over with then."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:09 am

Noticing when Altria jumps in surprise when the corridor opens, Shiro pads over to Altria and gives her a playful nudge with one of his horns. "hee hee hee.... scared ya? Hee hee hee..." He seems rather amused and gives Altria a sly smirk.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:25 am

Having not heard Shiro's approach she jumps up a feet or so in the air,completely startled."Kyah.." Turning around to give him a glare Altria tugs on his horns in retribution."Yes,you scared me.Quit sneaking around like that.What are you,a damn ninja?Sheesh.Desta does that too. >< "
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:41 am

Shiro snickers at Altria and gives her a sly look, "were you really this much of a frady-cat Altri? really?" He nudges her again before grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:52 am

Glowering she narrows her eyes,stomping on his foot."How would I know?I don't remember my human life.But I am not a frady-cat! ><! You just startled me,damn ninja.It's all Yueh's fault anyway,hmph."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

-Babysitting `
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: New York, USA-
Jump to: