Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~

Go down 
+6
Miyuu Kuragari
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinichi Yoh
Loki Raideno
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Negative Dimensions.
Goal of the event: Explore the newly created pocket dimension and locating four spots of biggest instability set D.I.M devices inside them.After that is acomplished,return home and set the devices off.
Specific Users: This is open to everyone except members of Arcana.(They'll have their hands full with their own mission.)Shinigami will be sent as part of mission.Arrancars can stumble in from Human world or Hueco Mundo.
Mission type:Mission 5-B.
Story:"During the standard maintenance check up the Kido Canon self activated for still unknown reasons,firing off a charge." This incident was the talk of Seireitei.What few knew however was that as the result a hole was ripped in the dimensional fabric between Soul Society,Hueco Mundo and the Human World.Nature abhors a vacuum, by unknown means a pocket dimension that seems to be a patchwork of all three worlds was created with all three worlds connected to it by portals appearing in random places.Likely as a result it has become impossible to open a senkaimon gate to anywhere.Shinigami are stuck in Soul Society,unable to open gateway to either Hueco Mundo nor Human World.That is all that you were told as a short explanation of the upcoming mission,given orders to report to Niwa Imowari in the Department of Research and Development for a full briefing,and a strict order of the absolute secrecy of this mission.
OOC knowledge 1:
Spoiler:

OCC Knowledge 2:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Kyuri gives Tenchiru the 'you're one insane crazy chick' look. "You're ... like really weird Tenchiru... um... himu... Himura! like really weird!" she says it in a cheery but happy way it's almost hard to believe she was being serious.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:07 pm

"Fight with yourself..what??" Getting tackled to the ground she lands with an oof. Scrambling up after the Cero passes by she looks in confusion at Tenchiru. "Um..hello..Tenchiru??Um..I'm..Altria..um.." Unsure what to say to the strange girl she instead turns to Miyuu."What was that??What the heck is going on?That felt..and looked..like your Cero!!"

~OOC Info:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:36 am

"Tch..she's gonna regret targeting what's mine." Getting off the ground Miyuu dusts herself off,wincing while pulling out a jagged rock from her arm wound."Oi..that was my Cero,Altri-chan.I told ya..been fighting against myself.. literally.." Glancing at Tenchiru curiously she only shrugs,wiping off blood from her eye. Turning in the direction the Cero came from Miyuu picks up Aneitora from the ground,"Ya need ta leave before it's too late,especially with ya both here.Ya can't fight yerself and yer too soft ta fight each other." Glancing over her shoulder Miyuu focuses her glowing eyes on Shiro,"Ya better protect her from yerself,if he does something it's yer hide I'll come after.Don't trust yer eyes." Disappearing in a burst of sonido, minutes later another white building topples over in the distance.Two powerful reiatsu signatures flare up,somehow both seem to belong to Miyuu but something is off,not quite right, with one.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Confounded by what was going on Loki scratches his head,his way of showing he didn't understand what the hell was happening anymore, not understanding always putting him in a foul mood.Miyuu taking off after sprouting some puzzling advice he nearly falls over with appearance of two stifling reiatsu in the distance,both hers? "What the leaping frogs is going on in this nuthouse place??" Staring at the new strange girl with apprehension Loki looks affronted. "Heeey..who the hell are you suddenly appearing here screaming and calling us traitors? I don't even know you! And you're threatening us already?! The hell? We just met!"
Back to top Go down
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee
Tenchiru Himura

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Tenchiru looks at Loki, inspecting him closely. "So we have." she says, realizing that these new people looked... well... new. How long had she been trapped in this place? It seemed like only a couple of days since she'd seen "her anti" But why were they coming back? "It's not a threat... I just want you not to get hur-!" She tumbles over, as her "self" springs on her."Ah, Ten, you're so very laid back today, hnn?" she scowls.

"Tenchiru, I presume?" she laughs. "Or is it someone else this time?"

"Heh..." Tenchiru smirks. "Ahaha?" she smiles.

Her opposite starts to quiver. "You... you!" she starts to cry. Her face then turns to rage. "I'll kill you!" she screams. "I'll make you pay!" She charges.

Tenchiru grabs her by one of her pigtails. "Hehehe..." *slams her anti-self down* "Sorry, can't let you do that."

Anti Tenchiru looks back at her self, then at the rest of the group. She smiles and then looks at Loki, scowling in disgust she looks away. "Hey you!" Ten screams at herself.

Tenchiru decides to sit back and watch what happens, and then realizes... 'If Kurosawa #1 takes my soul... he must be giving her...more soul!?'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:03 pm

Shiro gets up looking confused, "What the heck are you talking abou-"

Shiro is suddenly cut off as he gets kicked in the back and sent flying off into the distance. His Anti-self looks triumphant as he watches Shiro face plant. "Found you Bastard!!! You're not getting away from me!"

Shiro twitches slightly and gets up dusting himself off, and winces as a a red line appears on his left cheek, a small trikle of blood rolls down his face. "What the hell?" he looks even more confused upon seeing that his attacker was none other than an exact copy of himself. "what in the world?"
Back to top Go down
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee
Tenchiru Himura

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Tenchiru frowns. 'What is up with these people...? Don't they know that they have to fight themselves in order to survive?' Tenchiru thinks to herself. It felt almost as if... the one she was fighting was if that was the case then... if they were exact opposites... she begins to smile. "Hey, Tenchiru, Kurosawa is giving you more soul, right? So all I have to do," she says triumphantly, raising her sword at her opponent "Is let my Kurosawa take all of yours!"

Anti Tenchiru walks a little bit backwards. "But... but that's... that's impossible! He can't take your soul, or mine! Kurosawa loves you! Doesn't he?" She charges at Tenchiru impulsively, slashing open Tenchiru's left arm.

Ten just laughs. "Hmm..." she says. "No, and I suppose that he hates you too if you are truly me, you would've found that out long ago, although... it seems you are just a useless opposite copy, -hnn--?" Tenchiru stares bewildered as Her anti self retreats, only to stand near the others.

"If what you say is true, and this one disgusts me at first sight," she says, almost managing to point her sword towards one of the shinigami.

Until of course Tenchiru finally decides to be at least a little impulsive, and manages to successfully detach her replica's hand from her arm, almost puking after she realizes what she has done. "Keep my thoughts to yourself, girly." she states bleakly, her reiatsu growing rapidly more and more powerful in the course of two seconds.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:35 pm

"The hell..??" Loki stares bewildered at the identical copy of the strange girl and then another identical copy,of Shiro. Rubbing his eyes he takes another look. "Still here.." Coming a little closer to the new Shiro he pokes his arm."Solid..not a hallucination then.What the hay??"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:19 am

Wide eyed Altria looks back and forth between the two Shiros."What in the world? Shiro??" Taking a step closer to new Shiro she looks at him closely,having a hard time finding any difference.Glancing at the real? Shiro she looks a bit worried." Are you alright,Shiri?You're bleeding.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Shiro rubs his cheek, "yeah.. I'm fine... but... who the?"

Anti-Shiro glares at loki, "what'chu want kid?! you got a bone to pick with me or somethin'?!" he pulls his zanpakuto out and makes stance as if preparing to be attacked
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Alarmed when the other Shiro brings his sword out she pulls Loki back and away from him."No one's picking any bones.We're just confused..there are..um..two of you..um..and Tenchiru too.." Staying on guard not knowing what to expect from the new Shiro she tries to think of some explanation.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Scowling Loki pulls his arm back,glaring at Anti Shiro. Not liking being threatened he draws Raijin but keeps him pointed at the ground."You're the one picking bones.What are you,some second rate clone?Long lost twin?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Anti-Shiro glares at Loki before grinning demonically, "Twin? Clone? HA HA HA!!! wow... you guys are stupid..." he lashes his kunai out at Loki, "Call 'us' what you want..... but it won't matter in the end!!!"

Shiro draws fenikkusu and blocks his 'Anti-self' "what the hell is your problem?! We haven't done anything to you! And we're not here to fight!"

Anti-Shiro glares angrily at Shiro and press his weight against his sword, forcing normal Shiro to drop to one knee. "It's because of you that I'm imperfect you bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Raising her left hand she points it at Anti Shiro,"Hadō #1-Shou!" Pushing him away from Shiro with force she places one hand on her zanpakuto's hilt in preparation. "Imperfect?Mind explaining what you're talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:10 am

Anti-Shiro gets pushed back a little ways, before glaring at Altria. "Why should I answer to someone like you?!" he bares his teeth at her revealing his pointed k9s, "After all..... it's because of you that I ended up like this! you're the reason I died as an Arrancar!"

Shiro gets stung by his anti-self's words, "You bastard! I'll fricken cut you're tongue out for that!!" He pounces at Anti-Shiro with his blade aiming for his head.

"Come 'real thing' let's see you try!" he blocks Shiro's attack and flings him backwards away from the group before chasing after him.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:32 am

Eye widening Altria takes a step back at Anti Shiro's words,looking like she was punched.A painfilled expression flickers across her face." I..I..." Unable to say anything she wraps her arms around herself,old guilt rising up.'I did..it was my fault..all my fault..each time..no..no..stop thinking like that' Letting out a sudden gasp she stumbles forward, a weak shakkaho having hit her in the back. Turning around shiftly she looks with surprise at..herself? 'What the..now a copy of me??No.wait..her eyes are backwards..left is yellow..right is..red..but otherwise....what is going on??' Looking confused she steps back,"What..??"

Smiling maliciously Anti Altria laughs."What's the matter?Haven't seen yourself in a mirror before,dear?Or did your brain get scrambled by what he just said?It's all true..riight?It was your fault." Letting out a laugh she grins.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:48 am

Not knowing anything about the circumstances of Arrancar Shiro's death Loki gets angry anyway. "That's bull! Don't say crap like that to Altri-chan! " Losing opportunity to punch Anti Shiro with real Shiro pouncing and them going off he gets another surprise in the form of...another Altria. Holy sporks..how many copies are three???Are they even copies??Or what?? Scratching his head Loki loses himself in trying to figure the mystery of all the copies showing. They must be copies..and they behave differently from originals..could it be??
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:29 am

Shaking her head she takes a step back,"No.You're wrong..there was nothing I could do..it was all a trap.."
Laughing,Anti Altria slides forward,circling around Altria. "You don't really believe that,hmm.A healing shikai and there was nothing you could do?Tsk,Tsk.Nothing but excuses,my dear."
Half buried memories of that day surfacing she goes pale,shivering and shaking her head. "It..doesn't.. matter.. anymore..what's in the past..can't be changed.."
Stopping at the back she leans over her shoulder,to whisper loudly into her ear,"It does matter.Because in truth..you hate him,don't you? For doing such a thing?Not listening to what you were truly saying.."
Eye widening Altria whips around,shoving the anti self away,"Shut up! I don't want to hear anymore of your poisonous lies!"
Chuckling Anti Altria grins grimly,drawing Tsukiyomi."They are not lies,dear.Quit hiding." Suddenly pouncing she tackles her to the ground, kicking up dust. Smirking cruelly Anti Altria drives the blade into her shoulder, pinning her to the ground by it,"Now be a good goody girl and stay still or you might lose an arm,neh."
"Ahhh!" Leting out a pained gasp and feeling the arm go numb she unsuccessfully tries to kick her anti self away while at same time beginning to gather reiryoku to the good arm for a kido.
"Now,now,none of that!" Holding the other hand down with her own Anti Altria leans close,placing the palm of her left hand on Altria's chest."Give back the rest of your life.." As her palm glows black,silver spirit energy explodes around them both,two almost identical waves of it seeming to intertwine.
Eyes opening wide Altria lets out a strangled yell,trembling.It feels as if a cold hand is ripping away pieces of herself,sending out shock waves of pain.In a flood memories and feelings replay in her mind like a movie going backwards, starting from this moment and going back.Lost in the flood of them she lets out another yell.
Laughing maniacally Anti Altria looks ecstatic,absorbing missing pieces."Ku ku ku,finally,I'll be complete."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Shiro slams into the ground, scraping up his right side. "Ahug! Son of a b-" he suddenly feels a sharp stabbing pain in his righ shoulder, even though he wasn't injured there to begin with. "Ahhh! damn it.... Uhg!"

Anti Shiro grabs Shiro by the back of his uniform's collar, and hoists him up, pinning the edge of his blade to his throat. "you feel it don't you? her pain?" he smirks evilly, "It's such a wonder feeling isn't it? sharing the pain of the one who you claim is so dear to you... when she's the reason you're in this sorry state now?"

Shiro grabs his Anti's wrist that's holding the zanpakuto to his throat. "Y-you're wrong!!! what happened was my doing... and mine alone!!!" He tries to pull the blade away without success.

Anti Shiro laughs at Shiro's words and shakes his head, " sure... say what you want... but in reality, she was the one.... no rather her Zanpaktuo Tsukiyomi, was the one who killed you.... and since he's part of her... she's reasponsible for your death." He smiles and then angles his blade towards shiro's chest and stabs him just above his heart. "Now... Time to return the missing memories...." a twining of icy purple reiatsu envelopes both Shiro and Anti Shiro, until their reitsu bled completely. "finally.... I can be whole! Ha ha ha!!!"

Letting out a gasp of pain when Anti Shiro stabs him, his memories from long ago begin to surface and play in reverse order. "AHHH-AHHHHH!!!" he cries out in pain, and is unable to do anything as his Anti self copies the rest of his memories.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:41 pm

"Altri-chan!!Shiro-kun!Shin-san,we gotta help them!" Aghast with spectacle going on Loki runs at Anti Altria,spin kicking her in the back and sending flying into the distance."Altri-chan,are you alright? Hold on,I'll get the sword out." Carefully taking anti Tsukiyomi he slowly pulls it out, trying not to agitate her injury more. Throwing it away with a curse Loki kneels near Altria,worried for her."Altri-chan??"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Getting all confuse with what's happening, Shin gets his head up when Loki called him for to aid Altria and Shiro. Going for the aid, Shin sees Loki assisting Altria so he hurriedly went ahead to the Shiros. Getting a proper distance, shin focuses his spiritual energy and points his hand to the Anti-Shiro.

"Hado 4 Horin"
A rope tangles Anti-Shiro, preventing him to do further actions to Shiro. Shin grabbed Anti-Shiro and pushed him away, distancing him from Shiro. The fusion of their reiatsu seems to have been distorted by the distance of them. Shin holds the blade on Shiro's chest, successfully removing it with a healing kido.

"Shiro-kun...are you okay?...Tsk." Shin carefully lie him down on the ground and apply a barrier around him. Standing turning to Anti-Shiro. Shin draws his sword and points it to Anti-Shiro.

"I'll take you on for now."

(In thought)
"With all this things right now, it's more likely that my Anti-person and Loki as well will show up too, but for awhile, before Shiro recovers or at least to be able to fight again. I'll hold this Anti-Shiro for a while."
Back to top Go down
Mikka Suzuki
Trainee
Trainee
Mikka Suzuki

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:22 am

As Mikka sees all the incidents, Mikka tries and approach everyone. "Altria-san!, Shiro-kun!, Loki-kun!, Shin-san! and Ten-san...Are you guys......Aaaaahhhhh!! My hair!! Who are..?!!"

Holding Mikka's hair, she pulls it hard, grabbing it tightly to prevent Mikka from aiding everyone. "Don't meddle, you have me to take care of".

Turning around, Mikka sees a mirror image of her holding her hair. Placing her hand to her leg as she feels the sprain on being suddenly tripped on the floor. She force herself to stand up and hit Anti-Mikka's arm off her hair. With a strong glare, she places out two papers into summoning Shikigamis. "Zenki! Kouki!" Two beast ogre like being appeared colored one red and the other one blue.

Zenki: "Mikka-sama, what's so sudden??"
Kouki: "Just shut up, Zenki, Mikka-sama, what's so sudden??"
Zenki: "Kouki, you just repeated what I asked, Idiot!!
Kouki: "It's all about in the intonation, Idiot!! Wanna get beaten!!"
Zenki: "Oh Bring it on!!"
Mikka: (Jumping then smacking her shikigamis' heads.) "I didn't summon you guys to fight each other, look in front you.

The two shikigamis, turning to where Mikka points, sees another Mikka. Glaring in annoyance, in pretty much knowing who the real one by the sense of reiatsu, the two shikigamis get ready to attack.
Zenki/Kouki: "This will be done quickly Mikka-sama"

Looking at Mikka and to the other shikigamis in a rather interested way, she laughs and pulls out two pieces of paper as well. "Quite interesting dogs you have there. However, I am who you are. Whatever it is that you can do, I can as well." Anti-Mikka summons shikigamis too, appearing to be of a mirror appearance of Zenki and Kouki, but in contrast, they seems to be more serious or more like focus than the originals. "GO!!"

The shikigamis fights each other.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:16 am

"Ah-aaahh!" Feeling sudden stabbing pain just above her heart Altria cries out,trembling. The flood of rushing memories being copied sends out waves of pain,keeping her submerged in the images. Feeling suffocated,just as she's about to blank out the transfer is interrupted,torrent of memories easing into full stop. Taking a gulp of air her vision clears to see Loki's concerned face. "Ah..ah.. L-Loki..?.." Arm twitching as the blade is pulled out of her shoulder she bites her lower lip to keep from crying out.Sitting up slowly Altria slumps forward,trembling with after effects of the transfer.Raising shaking left hand she presses it to her injured right shoulder,pulling enough reiryoku together to stop the bleeding. Her right arm however hangs useless,muscles severed. "T-thank you..Loki-kun..nh!" Grasping the spot above the heart as it throbs painfully she winces and forcing unwilling body to obey tries to stand up,worried for Shiro.The world immediately goes spinning and she collapses back down. 'Nhh..no..get up..must get up and go..help..Shiri..'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:55 am

Shiro trembles slightly and goes limp, barely breathing, he blacks out and is unaware of anything else that happens around him. He barely notices when the blade is removed.

Glaring angrily when Shin casts a kido on him, and pushes him away from shiro, his reiatsu distorts becoming normal again. He stares at Shiro when he suddenly colapses, and grins maliciously at Shin. "Heee... heee heee hee.... Fool.... I've completed copying his memories! Heh! Now... there's no more use for him anyway!" Anti Shiro breaks the kido rope and calls back his Zanpakuto. "Time to die Shinichi!" He rushes at shin and attacks him mercilessly, slashing him from all sides, and scoring a few thrusts to his abdoment and chest.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Breath catching at the feeling of Shiro's spirit energy dropping down to barely there she tries to stand up again without success,everything beginning to reel. Her body feels incredibly heavy and exhausted,having to fight off darkening vision every few moments.Sick with worry Altria swears at fifth unsuccessful attempt,"To hell with this!" Clumsily drawing Tsukiyomi with left hand she grips the blade tightly,"Fight to survive,destroy to protect,kill to live.Shout in defiance and show them hell, Tsukiyomi!" Shikai invoked her zanpakuto changes shape but reiatsu flickers about,still distorted from the memory copying.Pointing the tip of the blade at her useless arm she intones,"Fukkatsu Shiro,Mikazuki." Wound healing in a glow of silver light she moves right arm around a few times."Good as new,now Loki hold on." Grabbing his shoulder she murmurs,"Kiero,Mugetsu," concentrating on Shiro's figure nearby. Teleporting right to him in one jump without having to stand up Altria gasps,blade dropping. "Shiri!!" Pulling and holding him close cradled in her arms she shakes him gently,panicking seeing him barely breathing and not responding,"Shiri..Shiri, wake up! Please..you need to wake up..open your eyes!Shiri!" Swiping rising tears away angrily,not knowing what to do she uses Mikazuki on him in case there are internal injuries and wraps her spirit energy around them both,keeping it soothing and comforting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next